Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 31, 2008 3:16 PM

May 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Looks like Yano is finally going to own up and handle the situation seriously. Although, more drama on the horizon.
May 19, 2008 4:47 AM

Mar 2008
ahhh he took the half-assed way out again but the ending of this ep looks good and he might finally be serious and mite finally work out....(in this the hope here)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 16, 2008 1:47 PM

May 2008
XDDD!!!!!
HE SAID LOVELY COMPLEX XDDDDDDD!!!!

Jun 1, 2009 6:27 AM

May 2008
if i was Takeuchi i would have punched Yano a few episodes ago already lmao, well i still have high hopes for him

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jun 29, 2009 5:28 PM

Mar 2009
Yano has so much on his plate dead girlfriend issues/ father issues but he needs to grow up and be more mature it he truly wants Nana back because Takeuchi won't give up at least I hope he wont give up.

Jul 24, 2009 5:54 AM
Jun 2009
Hopefully, Yano is able to finally talk to Nana about his ex. =D
Sep 4, 2009 12:55 AM

Aug 2009
Takeuchi is right; it is Nana is the one who is obsessed with the dead girl. Honestly she brings it all on herself and it frustrates the shit out of me.
Sep 9, 2009 6:51 AM

Aug 2008
Whoa, I can really relate to Yano this episode :(

This is getting really interesting.

Sep 13, 2010 12:54 PM

Jan 2010
wow yano's past resembles mine a bit...it was a great episode

5/5,and bokura ga ita keeps getting better and better
Sayonara,papa!

"Just how a mirror reflects you,people will also reflect your heart."
~Athena Glory,Aria

"Whatever happens,happens"
~Spike Spiegel's thoughts on dying(Cowboy Bebop)
Dec 24, 2010 10:37 PM

Oct 2008
It does seem like Nanami is obsessed with past-Nana.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Jul 19, 2011 2:02 PM

Jun 2009
Takahashi is a pushover. Yano is a jerk.
She’s obsessed about his dead girlfriend; he can’t forget her.
Both love each other blindly.
Neither can trust the other.

… What a twisted pair they are.

Seems like I can barely stand anyone in the series.
I think, then procrastinate.
Therefore, I am.
Feb 26, 2012 4:33 PM

Sep 2011
"Are you sure its Yano who is obsessed with Nana, or is it just you?"

Shit. Just. Got. Real.
Apr 7, 2012 12:38 AM

Mar 2009
In a way, Takeuchi is frustrating to watch.
May 1, 2012 1:25 PM

Apr 2009
I don't understand. At first Nanami asks Yano to tell what he feels about that Nana, and when he does - she goes emo and leaves him. What the heck, girl, are you retard? What's the point of even asking it? Ofc first love is always best and matters most, but Nana is dead and you're alive. What are you being jealous for? K, whatever. Time goes on, Yano still tries hard to prove Nanami that she's the one he wants, but someone is still playing butthurt princess who don't even knows what she wants . And just when they're about to settle it all down, Nanami again goes with this 'How do you feel about Nana' stuff.... And that's where my patience ends and i drop this show. Not because it's bad, but i just can't stand Nanami anymore.><
I guess i'll give it a 6/10.
May 5, 2012 3:03 AM

Nov 2011
Fumofu said:
I don't understand. At first Nanami asks Yano to tell what he feels about that Nana, and when he does - she goes emo and leaves him. What the heck, girl, are you retard? What's the point of even asking it? Ofc first love is always best and matters most, but Nana is dead and you're alive. What are you being jealous for? K, whatever. Time goes on, Yano still tries hard to prove Nanami that she's the one he wants, but someone is still playing butthurt princess who don't even knows what she wants . And just when they're about to settle it all down, Nanami again goes with this 'How do you feel about Nana' stuff.... And that's where my patience ends and i drop this show. Not because it's bad, but i just can't stand Nanami anymore.><
I guess i'll give it a 6/10.

She knows she loves him, but she also wants to know that she can trust him. He clearly is hiding stuff from her, so its completely understandable O-o.

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
May 6, 2012 1:30 PM

Apr 2009
DarkShards said:
She knows she loves him, but she also wants to know that she can trust him. He clearly is hiding stuff from her, so its completely understandable O-o.

What exactly Yano is hiding from her? Doesn't she already know how Yano feels about his dead ex? And it's quite difficult topic for both of them, so why she have to keep pushing it? I think Nanashi is the one at fault. She likes Yano, Yano likes her. So why can't she simply accept that? And now she's only making everything worse for both of them.><
May 8, 2012 7:55 PM

Nov 2011
OriginANIME said:
"Are you sure its Yano who is obsessed with Nana, or is it just you?"

Shit. Just. Got. Real.

That's awesome.
I appreciate the efforts made to make the audience like both the male characters, despite me still leaning in favor of Takeuchi. I can understand nana's feelings too; nobody wants to be the silver medal.

And that new ending song is really nice.
May 17, 2012 5:22 PM

Apr 2012
Everyone's commenting on the drama and the story, I'm going to say I couldn't stop laughing when Yano started packing up in middle of the class XD
Sep 5, 2012 6:50 AM

Aug 2010
Warteboy said:
Everyone's commenting on the drama and the story, I'm going to say I couldn't stop laughing when Yano started packing up in middle of the class XD

lol me too that was really funny XD ....
Dec 13, 2013 6:24 AM

Jun 2012
it was a descent episode to watch it had pretty nice comedy and some good moments.
"When a flat-chested loli hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart"
"--I am a single bullet. It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think. It just flies straight towards its target."
Jan 4, 2014 4:26 PM

Nov 2007
I have never seen an anime with so many insert songs >:l it's starting to get really annoying

Apr 7, 2014 11:28 AM

Oct 2011
Mazuki said:

hahahah exactly! xD
He said Lovely Complex! yaaay \o/

And he's a bastard? wow, didn't expect that
Apr 14, 2014 4:13 AM
Mar 2014
i think it would be settled best if nana ended up with yano, and i ended up with takeuchi tbh

i hardly ever like the "secondary guy" in love triangles and/or reverse harems + i generally like tormented assholes a lot but like

takeuchi bb pls???
Jul 12, 2014 8:24 AM

Jun 2012
Take-chan why dont you be a little more honest with your feelings. You should have confessed to Takahashi as soon as Yana showed he wasnt taking this seriously.
Jul 17, 2015 11:29 PM

Nov 2014
I think Nana is obsessed with Nana too.
She gets so upset over the smallest things.
Jan 5, 2017 12:10 AM

Apr 2015
I feel like the episodes get more interesting as the drama comes
Jan 19, 2017 11:10 AM

Jan 2013
Another fantastic episode.
I was initially very disappointed in Yano and couldn't believe he was half-assing things again, but he opened up more to Nanami about his parents.
Sep 17, 2020 7:01 PM
Sep 2020
So just for clarification Yano was told growing up his father was dead but, in reality he was in the hospital dying and he was visiting him with his mother? He figured out right before his father passed away and his mom got remarried sometime after to give him a father figure?... is that, is that what just happened?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bokura ga Ita Episode 16 Discussion

jacobpaige - Mar 16, 2008

33 by miyatobio »»
Apr 6, 11:28 PM

Poll: » Bokura ga Ita Episode 19 Discussion

26 by Suoly »»
Mar 20, 10:10 PM

» Bokura ga Ita Season II Discussion

Rufus - Jul 4, 2008

25 by chrisma »»
Feb 7, 8:57 AM

Poll: » Bokura ga Ita Episode 11 Discussion

28 by poobular »»
Jan 20, 12:54 AM

Poll: » Bokura ga Ita Episode 1 Discussion

sifma - Jun 24, 2008

48 by JoexySun »»
Dec 27, 2023 1:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.