MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

What do you think about red eyes or hair characters?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Red hair & eyes characters »» What do you think about red eyes or hair characters?

Must be a Club Member to Reply
View Poll Results: Red or haired characters
Can't even describe this!

2 11.76%
Dunno what to say

2 11.76%
Cool|

9 52.94%
Nice

4 23.53%
Bad

0.00%
Low

0.00%
Voters: 17

03-31-08, 3:22 AM

They Generally cooler :3

04-23-08, 5:53 PM

Characters with red hair are awesome! (Biased, 'cause I have red hair, but still)

05-06-08, 11:01 AM

I like the red hair and eyes...however I would like to voice my opinion that I only like actual red or orange colored hair(and shades in between, like burnt orange or something), none of this pink crap =P
Sorry, I just really dont like the color pink.

05-10-08, 12:49 PM

Mindfulcorvus said:
I like the red hair and eyes...however I would like to voice my opinion that I only like actual red or orange colored hair(and shades in between, like burnt orange or something), none of this pink crap =P

Mean, Between Shana and Lala
U would like Shana from Shakugan no Shana-> Cuz she have red hair
And not Lala from To-Love-Ru-> Cuz she has pink hair

05-20-08, 11:03 PM

katedadevil said:
Mindfulcorvus said:

Well, in all reality I dont judge a character based on hair color only. We are talking about what hair colors are preferred, not what characters I like. Lucy has pinkish hair and I think she is pretty sweet, and I bet I could find a red head that is incredibly annoying. The point being...Im just talking about color. No sense in assuming that I will choose someone over another because of their hair color ^_^ Edit:And...I actually dont know either of the people you are talking about...lol.
Modified by Mindfulcorvus, 05-20-08, 11:16 PM

05-25-08, 9:28 AM

Mindfulcorvus said:
katedadevil said:
Mindfulcorvus said:

Well, in all reality I dont judge a character based on hair color only. We are talking about what hair colors are preferred, not what characters I like. Lucy has pinkish hair and I think she is pretty sweet, and I bet I could find a red head that is incredibly annoying. The point being...Im just talking about color. No sense in assuming that I will choose someone over another because of their hair color ^_^ Edit:And...I actually dont know either of the people you are talking about...lol.

lol
Well if ud unno you can always search on MAL xD

11-08-09, 8:21 AM

Redheads are so cool :3
and I love eyes, every color.
Red is a special eyecolor.
And I have red hair myself :3

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices