Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 26, 2013 1:35 AM
Sep 2013
The only thing i thought was bad about the serie as many others, is that the ending is so bad. I don't know if it is comeing a new season or what but it was a short ending.
Jun 28, 2014 5:17 PM

Sep 2013
This anime is actually funnier than I thought. Its like a copy of hayate the combat butler. And finally, a hot kiss from Shinra-sama. :D

Im giving this an 8/10.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Nov 8, 2014 12:59 PM

Aug 2014
overall a very decent series, though this last episode was wonky.

melodramatic if you will.

in all honesty, what was stopping Ren from blowing his father out of the universe? drama plot devices are such silly things.

dude has been through some inhumane butler training haha.
Apr 10, 2015 6:53 AM

May 2008
Decent Ending to this series 7/10

It would have been great actually if Natose could have been the main girl who ends up with him as i felt a nice connection between them although unfortunately made into sister/brother type. Oh well in my imaginary world.
Mar 29, 2016 10:03 PM

May 2015
This was a good series, though I do think they could have used a few more episodes, seemed kind of rushed near the end there and Natose & Benisu didn’t have the romance development hat I was expecting from a harem genre anime. Miyu got some development but not too many amorous moments between Ren for my liking. Yume didn't really get her chance to show much of her personality beyond "airhead". Shinra display affection to Ren in the last two episodes when I believed that she was going to become more aggressive as soon Ageha entered the Ren sweepstake but nope she remained passive as hell…

To conclude... I would have liked to see more romance in this series, it was better than average but it really needed a few more episodes to really pull the story in tighter, even if they still went with the harem ending...
May 11, 2016 3:59 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Happy said:
The kiss was worth waiting for. Shinra and Ageha! Oh yeah!

Once again, I wouldn't mind seeing another season.

8/10

You summed everything worth nothing.
Very enjoyable watch, feel like I need to play the original material now, since I want more of the series.
Aug 8, 2018 9:31 AM

May 2012
Pretty lovely ending if you ask me, that ending kiss was really wonderful as well with that confrontation with his dad! He sure got what he deserved and well that was a pretty solid resolve for this anime if you ask me. Still the general anime was a bit bland and lacklustre. If it wasn't for the references it wouldn't be much more than a generic harem/slice of life like anime. All in all I did still enjoy it from time to time.
Sep 6, 2018 9:42 PM
Jan 2016
I really love the kiss scene in this episode šŸ˜
Jun 1, 2019 8:41 PM

Mar 2016
This ended up being a little different than I was expecting. Much more gag comedy than erotic harem, though it was still plenty erotic. I appreciated the way they mixed a somewhat off-kilter sense of humor with characters dealing with their own issues, as well as long-standing family problems, especially Ren who is a relatively dynamic MC. Hell, for what this was most of the characters were decently written. All that said, the show got kind of boring once the novelty wore off. I thought this final episode was able to treat a very serious situation in a way that only an anime could. I also got a kick out of the fact that it only truly felt like a harem at the last 3 minutes of the series. That's probably the joke. I think the parodies dragged down the original gags, which were quite good.

Overall, it was fun but nothing too special.
syncrogazerJun 1, 2019 8:53 PM
Apr 7, 2021 9:40 PM
Apr 2020
Good break for the action animes that I've watched.

I'm expecting for this anime to be atleast 50% romance but it was more pure comedic. Nothing especial about this anime but it was good. Humors and character relationships is what the anime's strong points. I'll give this 7/10
Jan 22, 2022 12:18 AM

Aug 2018
Most of the anime was really boring, and I do not care for any of the characters (besides Miyu) so I did not really enjoy this at all.

Also, I was expecting something better than this when I first started watching. I am definitely disappointed.

Ill give this a 5/10 and not 4/10 because there was more Miyu fanservice than any other girl, and she is my favorite and the hottest so I did like that about this anime.

Nov 2, 2022 6:51 AM
Feb 2022
this was a great end ep cause it basicly gave clossure to all/most things
Nov 6, 2022 6:58 AM

Dec 2014
The sibling & father confrontation reminded me of a 2010 bollywood movie -Udaan

Jan 21, 2023 3:34 AM
Jul 2022
I just remembered that this anime is not on my MAL completed list so I just added it now and I remember to see this as an actually good anime.
But almost all anime like this will have a part that ruins it

I mean we just Gon really gloss over the fact that she is literally ra***ng her sister? Lesbian incest and r*pe like that really just happened and we act like it's just some anime goofs
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» How close is this to the VN?

HunLepto - Jul 31, 2020

12 by HibiChika »»
Feb 29, 11:00 AM

Poll: » Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 5, 2008

51 by Nyanroro »»
May 24, 2023 4:58 PM

» Similar shows

bezardo - Mar 4, 2023

0 by bezardo »»
Mar 4, 2023 8:46 PM

Poll: » Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de Episode 9 Discussion

radiantfire - Mar 1, 2008

29 by Doc101 »»
Feb 22, 2023 1:41 PM

Poll: » Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de Episode 12 Discussion

radiantfire - Mar 22, 2008

26 by damisu »»
Nov 2, 2022 6:35 AM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.