Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 29, 2008 4:18 AM

Feb 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Another brilliant episode (I never get tired of saying this, when it comes to H&C =P).
I laughed so much at the parts with the unicorns, "Do you want to impale you" xD
I wonder what Rika meant when she said "I'll be with you soon". Does this mean she'll kill herself, once her husband's last project is concluded?
KinetaNov 25, 2012 9:46 AM
Apr 21, 2008 3:45 PM

Jun 2007
omg that was epic xD
good job nomiya *thumb up*
the unicorns part were funny.
and yeah, actually when they said that she was looking at her hometown etc etc
I thought of suicide right away *thanks to NHK*
and when she said that, bingo!

but I predict mayama will stop her, which will help increase their relationship
May 13, 2008 8:40 AM

Mar 2008
xxjanism said:
I thought of suicide right away and when she said that, bingo! but I predict mayama will stop her, which will help increase their relationship

totally agree. and yes! development on the yamada front!! im beginning to like this season more than the first...hope it keeps up at this pace....and more developments and conclusions to all the love triangles etc...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 22, 2008 10:33 PM

Dec 2007
el oh el, the unicorns that was so funny

Sumeragi Kururu - Pledge Queen of Tool Toul To

Aug 30, 2008 2:12 AM
Aug 2007
I call bullshit. There's no way in hell Nomiya drove 9 hours to see her. Like, what the fuck guy does that.

"the guy that you're in love with is going to go far away with another woman."

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Sep 13, 2008 1:47 AM

Jan 2008
Fuck yeah Nomiya! Hope Yamada accepts him soon.
Unicorns were random, dammit!
Rika is going to suicide? :/
Jan 26, 2009 9:38 PM

Sep 2008
Suicide was what I thought too when she said that... So Rika is planning to kill herself? Wonder how that'll work out.
the unicorns were so weird and random... o_o
Apr 23, 2009 9:53 AM
May 2008
FFFFFU... AAAH. THIS IS GETTING SO EXCITING.
WHAT AN AWESOME EPISOOOOOOODE!!!
NOMIYA FOR THE WIN

Hahaha. Damn it, he's pure looove.
Going all the way to Tokio just for her.
... and then BACK. Damn.
Yamada, you're way too lucky now.

FORGET STUPID MAYAMA WHO NEVER GAVE YOU A CHANCE ALREADY.
Geez, geez, geez. I think Nomiya's becoming one of my favorite characters now! ♥

...anyways. The unicorns were so RANDOM. Hahaha. I loved them.
But what is Rika thinking!? Nooo.
I'm starting to dislike Mayama, but... not enough to want to kill his love!
Please, no. This is too much :|
May 13, 2009 12:58 AM

Jun 2008
AWWW!!! nomiya and ayu!! YAY!!!! hahahaha.... so sweet of nomiya to go all the way to tokyo and then back just for yamada! :D so happy! hahahah.. and the unicorns. what the?!?! HAHAHA

AND THE CONFESSION!!! WAAA!! SO HAPPY!!! i really like nomiya x yamada. hahaha AND YAMAZAKI was there peeping! AHAHA

LOVED THIS EPISODE! i'm all for the yamada x nomiya.. i hope yamada gets closer to nomiya now instead of distancing herself..
May 20, 2009 6:58 AM

Aug 2008
YES, finally story development!!! Loved this episode :D

Omg, Nomiya is hot xD And he's doing all these things for Ayu-chan :D I hope they become a couple soon, they'd make a really cute one!

You're so lucky Ayu-chan~!

Jun 21, 2009 4:25 PM

Jan 2008
Definitely one of my favourite episodes! :3

The confession - omg! o.O This show is amazing. I really felt the way Ayu felt the whole time: sticking with Mayama and waiting. I also quite disliked Nomiya at the beginning. And now I'm SO rooting for him. The development he's gone through is amazing and he's changed so much for Ayu. :3 This is total Cuteness. Yes, capital C. xD

Yay for Ayu x Nomiya!
Yay for Unicorns! (effing hilarious xD "sweet honey")

Can't wait to see the rest of the season. This is getting better and better! X3

Jul 3, 2009 12:03 PM

Mar 2009
Fantastic episode the perfect mix of comedy and drama. The parts with the gangster unicorns was genius and that went nicely with the joke about Yamadas father at the beginning.

Oct 31, 2009 11:08 AM

Mar 2009
Yamada = wow
Drama = Awesome
I feel like im watch live drama.
Dec 8, 2009 8:38 AM

Jun 2009
What's with all the guys professing their love? That would NEVER happen in real life! lol.

Funniest ep yet!!
Dec 13, 2009 1:20 PM

Apr 2009
NNNNNOOOMIYAAAAA, for you I think I'll abandon my liking for Morita/Yamada.
And damn you Ayu, if you're not going to let Mayama go and stick with Nomiya/Morita (although we know the latter isn't gonna happen) by the end of the series, I say you must be retarded.

That crazy unicorn army was so random xD

Also, where's my Takemoto?
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Apr 10, 2010 11:22 PM

Mar 2010
I really hope Yamada moves on from Mayama and realizes she has feeling for Nomiya.... If that doesn't happen by the end of this..... im going to be angry..... Argh stop crying already and move on.... it's been over two years... And it looks like she has many other fish in her sea....
Jun 22, 2010 7:07 AM

Apr 2010
This was such a brilliant episode.
At first, like everyone I had my doubts towards Nomiya, but wow. I'm totally rooting for him now. NomiyaxYamada is so much better than MayamaxYamada.
Though I'm getting pretty sick of Rika by now. And also of Mayama. *sigh*
Aug 16, 2010 2:37 PM

Oct 2008
D'awww Nomiya :D
I'm totally NomiyaxYamada now!
I think Mayama's a bit of an ass anyway. But I do understand Mayama in some way..I don't know, I just see some similarity between myself and Mayama, and they're not parts of myself that I like, so I guess that's why I don't really like Mayama xD
Aug 29, 2010 2:25 PM

Dec 2009
Nomiya loves Yamada loves Mayama loves Rika loves dead husband.
This is the arse felt world.

Unicorns were hilarious.
Oct 11, 2010 6:26 PM

May 2010
I like the unicorns...
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Dec 28, 2010 7:27 AM

Feb 2010
*statement* korra
Apr 7, 2011 6:12 AM

Dec 2010
Yes, the unicorn army were hilarious...particularly the end scene XD

I'm surprised at just how amazing each episode seems to be...so far, each episode has stood out incredibly well from the rest, which is always a good sign. Also, I remember really disliking Nomiya in the 1st series, although now he's a much more endearing character...I guess smugness really does alienate people. As for Rika's supposed suicide wish...yes, that was my first impression too, but who knows?
"Ah yes, the demon drink...'Nature's Alzheimer's' they call it"
May 12, 2011 12:47 PM
Apr 2011
finally Nomiya have said it but i don't like him
the unicorns were so hilarious lol
May 17, 2011 7:10 AM
Aug 2010
I love how all the unicorns kept popping up out of nowhere, that was funny :)
"To define is to limit."
--Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
Jun 22, 2011 9:04 AM

Sep 2009
Ahhh such brilliant story telling!
I've been on Mayama's side all along and now they do this.
nandette. kimi ga suki dakara dayo.
What do I do nowww. Bastard Nomiya, such a love/hate feeling I have for him.
This would be clear cut if I liked Rika.. but I dont!
So I cant wish for NomiYama and MayaRika.
It's like... if after all this, Yamada doesnt end up with Mayama.. all those wasted feelings!
Dec 23, 2011 2:06 PM

Sep 2010
Go, go Nomiya! :3
I laughed... for real while watching this episode.
I also think Rika will try to do suicide O:
𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝓖𝓾𝓼𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓶𝓮

May 16, 2012 11:45 AM

May 2010
Brilliant episode. Nomiya's confession should do the trick for Yamada's eyes for Mayama.

Those unicorns are so random and hilarious. XD

Yamazaki's still funny btw.
May 17, 2012 7:51 PM

Nov 2011
May 17, 2012 11:07 PM
Mar 2011
5/5 episode hands down
Character development is so good in this show, quality stuff all around. This show really is like a waltz, isn't it?

The unicorn bit was great and Leader is such a great character that goes unnoticed lol.

Yamazaki really opened Nomiyas eyes there which was great to see. Nomiya really has become a likable character since his inception in the show. Hopefully Yamada can let go of Mayama and fall for Nomiya.
Jun 18, 2012 8:38 AM

Oct 2008
Go Nomiya! He's so sweet. I think he's much better for Ayu. I'll totally support him from now on. I love how they had the same thought about snow in sand dunes.
Jul 12, 2012 7:01 PM

Jan 2012
i'm rooting for all the established couples now.

mayama/rika
nomiya/ayu
and preferably morita/moegirl. i don't think she deserves him but i think he should get whoever he wants
Jul 13, 2012 7:29 PM

Jul 2010
I think that Rika wants to commit suicide.. And she has been feeling this way this whole time after Harada died, but she was just waiting until she finishes the work that her husband really wanted to complete.

Besides that though, this episode was amaaazing. I was totally enchanted by Nomiya. I absolutely love him, and I have since the beginning. I'm so happy we get to see him and Yamada together. Even if Mayama did come around, I still think that Nomiya (and I always have XD) should be the right match for Yamada<3
Nov 18, 2012 7:24 AM

May 2012
Those unicorns xD Lol that was the best part in the episode, but damn well it was sure to be expected to happen sooner or later.

Great episode either way lets see what next episode will bring us.
May 28, 2013 2:53 PM

Jan 2013
I'm glad Mayama would be going with Rika to Spain. I wouldn't want it to be a cheap cop out where Rika had to leave and so by default Mayama ends up with Yamada. I also thought Rika would commit suicide when she said I'll be with you soon. Hopefully Mayama can stop her if that's the case.

Back luck for Nomiya having to go all the way back but he read the situation perfectly. It sucks because we do find out here that he does love Yamada. Interesting developments happening!
-Nothing can stay unchanged. Even so, can you still keep on loving this place?

-Be still my soul; when change and tears are past, all safe and blessed we shall meet at last.
Aug 13, 2013 12:53 AM

Mar 2013
i used to hate nomiya now i'm rooting for him so much. I used to love moriya but now im starting to get annoyed by him.
Aug 14, 2013 11:52 PM

Aug 2010
nuclear_skies said:
Nomiya loves Yamada loves Mayama loves Rika loves dead husband.
This is the arse felt world.

Unicorns were hilarious.

Unrequited love - the anime
Aug 29, 2013 6:04 PM

Apr 2008
Haha the unicorns xD

Mayama's relationship "with" Rika is unhealthy :P

Jan 29, 2014 11:59 AM

Apr 2012
lmao the unicorns were awesome

also really creepy monologue by Rika :| is she going to off herself? lol.......

May 26, 2014 8:46 PM

May 2012
Wow, good job Nomiya!!!!
Sep 1, 2014 7:15 PM
Jul 2018
Lol at the unicorns xD...I sort of like Nomiya now after this episode. Quite nice of him to be there for Yamada and of course that confession, wow. Really enjoying this season so far ^^
Dec 17, 2014 1:13 PM

Nov 2011
Ehh, Mayama seems pretty overbearing. I understand the reasoning, but it's still not right.

It does seem like Rika wants to commit suicide. That will probably become a major plot point no matter if she's successful or not.

I gave up on Mayama a long time ago. I'm definitely for Yamada x Nomiya now. Major props for driving 18 hours just to see Yamada; that's a pretty serious show of... well, love.

Lolwhat@ the unicorns.
Dec 17, 2014 5:10 PM

Jun 2009
Yamazaki is such a fucking clown, he's second only to Morita. The Seiyuus for the Unicorns are so fucking good LOL.
Jan 27, 2015 9:18 PM

Dec 2013
OMG NOMIYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, I will really feel bad for Yamada, I'm glad there was Nomiya for her ! Very nice episode. I really love it. And the unicorns are really funny lmao

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

Feb 5, 2015 12:05 PM

May 2009
Omg this series is getting deeper and deeper.

So Rika might actually kill herself? I wonder what Mayama will go through once this actually happens.. And Yamada? I mean at the moment she's got Nomiya being in love with her and Mayama might be ""available"" once Rika might be out of the picture.

Oh gosh I feel for all of them.
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Apr 19, 2015 11:26 PM
Mar 2015
This episode was priceless! Nomiya, you are such a legend! Ayu, please, reconsider your feelings! Yamazaki is hillarious XD
Unicorns.... Two words: Damn Epic!!!!

And at the same time:
Nooooo, Nomiya, dont go there! You will get hurt since Yamada is obviously destined to love Mayama forever! :'((((
nozomidream9Apr 19, 2015 11:41 PM
Apr 19, 2015 11:26 PM
Mar 2015
OMG, this anime is a TORTURE and IS FILLED WITH GREAT CHARACTERS! Takemoto and Morita, Mayama and Nomiya... Geez, how can you choose between them?! There are all different and equally great. At first, i wanted Shuu-chan to be with Rika since its obvious he had a crush on her since the beginning and they are super close. MoritaxHaguxTakemoto... Damn, i love Morita but cant imagine him in a relationship. Him and Hagu are cute (sort of) but too weird/random? i guess. Whereas, HaguxTakemoto relationship is balanced, logical, cute, has a development and actually makes sense. They also look good together.
MayamaxYamada.... I enjoyed watching these two and its clear that her cares for her but... his obcession with Rika kills all the possibility of them being together. To be honest, i shipped them hard before this episode. If its Nomiya i wont even mind MayamaX Rika (since he just cant get over her). Nomiya is a MAN, who is not only ready to get out of his way for Yamada but is also not afraid to come clean with his actions and feelings. They look so good together too!
SIGH....... Nevertheless, WHY OR WHY DO i have this feeling that none of these pairings come true and we will get wacky MoritaxHagu and 'notsosure ifitstruelove' MayamaxYamada? :'(( For the latest i wouldnt mind if his feelings for her turned out to be genuine but i cant see that so far. Geez, i dont want Nomiya or Takemoto to be hurt. Oh, well, lets see what we get.
Apr 21, 2015 5:29 AM

Aug 2014
I've said that Ayu better together Mayama, and Rika together with Sensei. I didn't win the hearts of sincere if Nomiya with Ayu!
Jun 13, 2015 8:52 AM

Jul 2009
Team Nomiya! Please Yamada open your eyes...
I hope Rika does't kill herself, coz if she do it Yamada will be at Mayama's side
Jun 29, 2015 10:55 AM

Nov 2011
team nomiya my ass

how about morita????

hah

morita my ass

dat nigga's purpose would be lost if he's with someone
he will forever live a painful meguca life
Jul 6, 2015 12:48 PM

Jul 2013
Awww they both went to see each other, so sweet. Nomiya is such a sweet guy.

Dem unicorns tho lol.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Shuu-chan loves Hagu?

Meruto - Jan 19, 2011

39 by Z0mbieB0y »»
Apr 4, 12:56 PM

Poll: » Hachimitsu to Clover II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kayro - Mar 30, 2008

212 by Katsu-kun »»
Feb 17, 12:55 PM

Poll: » Hachimitsu to Clover II Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kayro - Mar 29, 2008

82 by Danahi82 »»
Jan 24, 1:09 AM

» Sandwiches - How long did it take Hagu?

Barusamikosu - Dec 24, 2023

1 by Rama_Chan »»
Dec 25, 2023 12:35 AM

» How is this related to march comes in like a lion?

TsutanaiFuun - Jun 28, 2023

6 by accidentalfloss »»
Jul 2, 2023 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.