MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Warning: Movie spoils Clannad TV S2 !
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Clannad Movie »» Warning: Movie spoils Clannad TV S2 !

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
03-29-08, 2:06 AM

For everyone having watched the TV series and waiting for the After Story, I should point out that you probably should not watch the movie before After Story.

It explains some things better than the series, but it contains a really big spoiler. That's what it makes a good movie, but it will make the waiting for the After Story more painful.

So if you want a big surprise told by KyoAni you should wait for After Story without seeing the movie.

That's only my opinion and I also can't guarantee you for 100% that the spoiler will also happen that way in the After Story.

But if you are bad in handeling big surprises, maybe you should watch the movie nevertheless.

03-29-08, 2:11 AM

Or you should just avoid the movie entirely because Toei sucks. Just a suggestion, though.

03-29-08, 9:35 AM

Asako said:
Or you should just avoid the movie entirely because Toei sucks. Just a suggestion, though.

/agrees

03-29-08, 11:01 AM

kei-clone said:
Asako said:

/agrees

omg, ya, seriously, wtf did they do with the animation...

03-31-08, 3:07 AM

I think I agree too, KyoAni will rule the anime world with their awesome skills

04-02-08, 2:56 AM

AdamtheNinja said:
I think I agree too, KyoAni will rule the anime world with their awesome skills

Skills? Am I cute uguu~

04-05-08, 5:55 PM

HAh! I was right i knew the movies will spoiler me from watch the after story.
Not only that ...i can't watch a sad movies when im feel sad right now .
And how can i watch a movie that made from Toei D:<
@ MAL Claim an Anime Character v.2

04-06-08, 12:55 AM

After everyone wrote how bad it is and how Toei sucks I have to add something:

The movie is not bad! It's just different from the TV series style!

The animation is very different from the series but not bad. Maybe a 9 and KyoAnim a 10.

The movie is darker and just not made in such a cute way.

It's a movie for a bigger audience in the movie theater made by other producers.

They did a good job packing the nagisa arc in 1,5 h.

If there were no cute-style kyoanim this movie would be rated good by many ppl.

Don't get me wrong, I too prefer the series because of the many jokes (the movie is not funny), but the movie still scored 9 on my list.

04-08-08, 7:47 PM

So sad... Might be hard to watch the second season now, although it'll probably be a bit better especially with pacing.

04-14-08, 9:02 PM

Yeah, I really enjoyed the movie and while it's obviously not as good as the TV series it's a bit unfair to compare them since the movie covers both the TV series story and the after story.

The after story will probably get 13 episodes I am guessing and the TV series already got 23. That is comparing 36 episodes to an hour and a half movie.

For what it was, I thought the movie was great and it really just makes me want to see the After Story even more. I can't wait for it to come out.

04-15-08, 9:05 AM

It is definitely a spoiler. I shouldn't have watched the movie. Oh well, what's done is done.

04-16-08, 10:47 PM

Too late ! xD

[url][/url]

04-17-08, 6:11 AM

Syun_Tao said:
Too late ! xD

:(

They should put my posting at the beginning of the subbed movie. :p

04-17-08, 5:56 PM

I don't know, like I said, I'm glad I watched the movie. When I watched the TV series I came out of it satisfied that I saw a good ending to a good show.

Now that I've watched the movie and I know the tragic ending (I love tragic endings) I'm totally obsessed with Clannad and totally in love with Nagisa, lol.

I wouldn't be as interested in the 2nd season if I didn't watch the movie but now I am shaking in anticipation since I can't wait to see how much better they handle it in the TV series.

So there are people out there that are glad they were spoiled, haha.

04-18-08, 8:37 AM

I should have read this topic before attempting to watch the movie. Oh well, we can't take back what already happened.

KyoAni rules!

04-18-08, 2:38 PM

DigimonTamer said:

So there are people out there that are glad they were spoiled, haha.

Actually I am glad, too, because sudden bad endings can ruin a show for me.

Now I could prepare myself.... ^^

04-18-08, 10:09 PM

Sudden bad endings can make me to hold my tears, which is the sign of a masterpiece anime. The movie already made me like that hearing that *spoiler* Now what effect would it be if I didn't watch the movie and waited for the AfterStory. Oh well can't regret it now.

BUT, I have faith in KyoAni. I'm expecting them to make me hold my tears again even if I already know the major events.

Now, time to play the game. Spoil to the limit XD.

Auu~ I can't wait for the AfterStory. Makes me hyper every second I think about it.

04-19-08, 5:17 AM

deng17 said:
Auu~ I can't wait for the AfterStory. Makes me hyper every second I think about it.

Same for me. It's my number 1 most wanted anime, followed only by T.m.o.H.S. 2nd and Maria-sama ga Miteru 4th.

PS.: Uguu~ > Nuu~ > Auu~ :p

04-20-08, 1:18 PM

Damn it. I just finished the movie. Ahhh.

04-21-08, 7:41 AM

NOOO! I watched the movie :((( ... mehh ... well .. i liked clannad a lot .. so ill like it! nothing can spoil it :p!!!
(*praying* I HOPE!! *praying* xD)

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices