Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Mar 30, 2008 5:55 AM
Sep 2006
i was like saying OMG at the last minutes of the episode. anyways who was the girl with tiera? was it the girl who lost her hand?
Mar 30, 2008 6:07 AM

Aug 2007
Lmao at the spoilers. They were way off. One of them is.

Good episode. I was amazed at the fight scene and was ultimately left with hundreds of questions at the end but I guess they will all show up at October. Ugh 7 months. >_>

Don't know if Setsuna is still alive or not but all of the Meisters minus Tiera being dead saddened me. Overall I give this an 8/10.
Mar 30, 2008 7:15 AM
Jan 2008
That was the best episode of the series so far >.< and it ended with one hell of a cliff hanger lol

If I could I would give it a better score then 5/5 :P
Mar 30, 2008 7:19 AM

Aug 2007
What a great way to end the first season. There may be some plot holes in it, but there is a second season coming, we just going to have to wait seven more months for it.
Mar 30, 2008 7:21 AM
Jan 2008
niceeeee! good ep, very very good. anyone noticed Lockon, who was drinking some kind of drink?
angellusMar 30, 2008 7:24 AM
Mar 30, 2008 8:06 AM

Feb 2008
angellus said:
niceeeee! good ep, very very good. anyone noticed Lockon, who was drinking some kind of drink?

That was most likely Ali Sarches. Lockon has been dead for a couple of episodes.
Mar 30, 2008 8:35 AM

Oct 2007
XD AWESOME!!!!!

good ending to the first season but such a cliffhanger, dont know if is still alive or not >.>

But looking forward to season 2 ^_^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 30, 2008 9:22 AM
Sep 2007
*sigh* 7 months long cliffhangers...........
00 Gundam :X :D :)

lol Patrick lives?!? zomg..
wow Alot ppl still lives....... even the bad boys :x
now its a threesome, Earth Fed-CB-Livonze, and maybe a black horse Ali/Saji?
Mar 30, 2008 4:20 PM
Dec 2007
I loved it, but all the characters were dieing and i was scared that there would have to be all new people in the second season. The last 5 minutes reassured me that there is more of the story left. Tieria and Louise...!! That i didn't expect at all, i really want to see the second season now, i have no idea whats going on...

I really wanted some more interaction between Saji and Setsuna before the season ended, but oh well. Also, the dude with the split personality who's name i cant spell was a lot cooler this episode, i also wanted more interaction between him(them?) and Ensign
Mar 30, 2008 4:22 PM

Nov 2007
Man I loved this episode.

Although the GN-Flag was somewhat disappointing considering it lasted all of like 2 minutes in battle :x. But I can't complain about Setsuna showing some serious piloting skills and Graham did slightly outperform Setsuna with an inferior suit.

All in all I'm pretty excited for the second season, specially with the four year time skip.
Mar 30, 2008 7:22 PM

Mar 2007
kasain said:
*sigh* 7 months long cliffhangers...........
00 Gundam :X :D :)

lol Patrick lives?!? zomg..
wow Alot ppl still lives....... even the bad boys :x
now its a threesome, Earth Fed-CB-Livonze, and maybe a black horse Ali/Saji?

My biggest WTF moment was how the hell Patrick is still alive...seriously guys I demand a good explanation. And Grahamm, well hes definitely not cool anymore, I thought he was better then being selfish. I think its more of Earth Fed, CB, and Ali/Grahamm. Ali is still alive (told pplz that he wasnt dead yet XP), but Livonze/cyborg crew is part of the Aelioa system that keeps it in check. Unless there's some other brilliant person Livonze likes to call 'innovator'. I don't think Tieria is going to be a pilot next season, more of secondary character. I also believe Setsuna is alive still, as well as Allelujah. The only points of conflict I can see for the next season is Neena is still mindless, Tieria and Saji conflict over Louise, and Ali/Grahamm...

EDIT: Some people have been talking about a Gundam 00 manga somewheres, care to point me in the right direction?
SukotsutsuMar 30, 2008 7:30 PM

Dibs on Ishida!
Mar 30, 2008 7:30 PM

Nov 2007
Sukotsutsu said:
My biggest WTF moment was how the hell Patrick is still alive...seriously guys I demand a good explanation.

It was also confirmed on a blog that I linked in the last episodes discussion.
Mar 30, 2008 7:37 PM

Feb 2008
Great episode, really enjoyed the battles this time.
The only part that kind of threw me off

Mar 30, 2008 7:55 PM

Mar 2007
Astaroth said:
Sukotsutsu said:
My biggest WTF moment was how the hell Patrick is still alive...seriously guys I demand a good explanation.

It was also confirmed on a blog that I linked in the last episodes discussion.

Problem solved ^^

Dibs on Ishida!
Mar 30, 2008 8:36 PM
Sep 2007
Gundam 00 was awesome give it a 9/10
Hi
Mar 30, 2008 9:29 PM

May 2007
Awesome episode. THAT is a GOOD end of a first season!
Mar 30, 2008 9:43 PM

Jul 2007
omg why is it so tragic?? I don't want Allelujah & Setsuna to die... and Graham!! Right after he confessed his love ;D
Is that him in that mask at the end?? I hope... TT

looks like the next season will deal more with Saji.. hmm
Mar 30, 2008 11:07 PM

Jun 2007
Great ep! Setsuna is still probably alive same with Allelujah. Their story's where not finished in this season which left us with a lot of new questions. so chances are they will show up again in season 2.

Tiera's voice sounded different in the future. It was more feminine when he looked at Louise and went "hmm". Personally I don't see him and Louise forming any type of romantic relationship like a few people hinted above. I think the only reason they where shown together in the elevator was probably because he either helped or was taking her to the CB to get help to replace her arm and to join the team. I'm sure there will be a conflict with Saji in the future when he finds out she joined CB or he may end up joining them too.

anyway, cant wait till the next half of the season!
Mar 31, 2008 12:26 AM
Dec 2007
Great ending for a good series with a lot of average episodes. The preview at the end was absolutely awesome though, as well as the fights of Setsuna (especially the Graham one). Loved this ep but it's too bad they put everything in it and overlooked some plot and character development in the middle of the series.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Mar 31, 2008 12:54 AM
Feb 2008
Too bad Alejandro had to punch the monitor.

And THE MASKED MAN APPEARS
RequalMar 31, 2008 1:03 AM
Mar 31, 2008 1:14 AM

Mar 2008
Dynames killed Howard, so shouldn't you get revenge on the unit who did it?

Anybody else who thought the Gundam 0 looks rather lame and unimpressive?

Did you see that perverted look Tieria had while looking on Louise? xD

Looks like Nena remains a bad guy. Maybe in the first ep of S2 she will raid the CB-HQ and hijack Gundam 0 and Louise will fight her in the Gundam 00. OMG xD
Mar 31, 2008 1:16 AM
Feb 2008
Oh, I noticed something.

Mar 31, 2008 6:26 AM

Nov 2007
Forever said:

Anybody else who thought the Gundam 0 looks rather lame and unimpressive?

It looks like the RX-78 (aka the first gundam) which is somewhat fitting considering the Gundam 0 was the first Gundam of the AD timeline (first one we've seen in the show anyway).

Mar 31, 2008 11:59 AM

Oct 2007
I like this series a lot, 9/10 overall...can't wait for the next season! I definitely hope that Setsuna and Allelujah will return. So many unanswered questions and unresolved conflicts. Expect Saji's true purpose on the show to be revealed next season!
Mar 31, 2008 1:12 PM

Mar 2008
God, what a ending..

I really hope they can come up with a Trailer or something so we can get even more to think about ^^

And if there is a Manga to Gundam 00, can anyone link it? Thanks on forehand :)
Mar 31, 2008 2:21 PM

Nov 2007
I'm not watching this episode till conclave releases it I'm tired of nyoro abusing my GUNDAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 31, 2008 2:48 PM

Jul 2007
Finally the Gundam Typical Stuff appear.
- Masked Man
- Similar design to RX-78 Gundam for the main
- Title Gundam
- Characters that die and come back
- Belief spouting
- Mastermind doing all sorts for twists
- Powers beyond normal mobile suits

Meanwhile Hallelujah died but Allelujah's fine so it'll be the emo guy with no background and crap.

Expect more typicals to return. Hell yeah.
Mar 31, 2008 4:21 PM

Mar 2008
Poo, I wanted super H/Al to live for the second season...
Mar 31, 2008 9:36 PM

Mar 2007
LegoMyEggo said:
Poo, I wanted super H/Al to live for the second season...

Who knows maybe Halelujah is not quite dead yet ;P. Part of him might still be somewhere within Allelujah...
I personally think the first Gundam (Gundam 0) looks rather boring in design, even tho it is the first, it looks like a pretty stereotypical gundam i think..., ah well at least theres neena's new gundam design to still be shown off, maybe in the second trailer for the next season...

Forever said:
Looks like Nena remains a bad guy. Maybe in the first ep of S2 she will raid the CB-HQ and hijack Gundam 0 and Louise will fight her in the Gundam 00. OMG xD

I think she isn't one of the main baddies, more of a freelancer version of CB at worst, she was wearing the same space suit tho as the CB team, which would make one think shes on their side... The 2 main baddies for the beginning of the season are going to be either Ali or Grahamm, and Saji saw one of the CB units back again, so he might go and report it to the Earth Feds, and they'll go back to hunting CB again...
SukotsutsuMar 31, 2008 9:42 PM

Dibs on Ishida!
Mar 31, 2008 9:49 PM

May 2007
damn that whas something elss last ep wass great baaam all death rofl now let see what will happen in S2 are they reallly death or not I hope setsuna is still alive he just rocks thats all thre is 2 say

and then almost code geass season 2 yeah
“If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don’t fight, you can’t win.”
Mar 31, 2008 11:33 PM

Feb 2008
kma23 said:
I'm not watching this episode till conclave releases it I'm tired of nyoro abusing my GUNDAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can watch Nyoro's version, and then rewatch the episode, once Conclave releases it =P
Apr 1, 2008 1:43 AM
Feb 2008
Doesn't really matter since they don't talk much. Even if it's not word by word, you gotta be pretty stupid to misunderstand. Regardless, ep 25 was the first Nyoro~n release that I downloaded since episode 8.

And no, there is no Gundam 00 manga -___-". I wonder how that would work.
Apr 1, 2008 6:47 AM

Mar 2007
Requal said:
Doesn't really matter since they don't talk much. Even if it's not word by word, you gotta be pretty stupid to misunderstand. Regardless, ep 25 was the first Nyoro~n release that I downloaded since episode 8.

what do you mean no 00 manga ?
what's 00F then ? or even the one adapting the anime ?

(made by MistaCloudStrife ^^)
Apr 1, 2008 2:07 PM

Feb 2008
Aaaah, I will miss the opening and ending, they were one of the best ever. 6 months to wait T_T they're lucky code geass is veeeery near
Apr 1, 2008 2:47 PM

Mar 2007
kurotsuki said:
Requal said:

what do you mean no 00 manga ?
what's 00F then ? or even the one adapting the anime ?

I just read the 00F one what is the name of the 'one adapting the anime'?

Dibs on Ishida!
Apr 1, 2008 4:05 PM
Jan 2008
keeps on gettin better.

cannot wait for ss2. looks like some of the characters that were supposedly "kia" are still alive :p (graham, tieria, etc..)

epic ending.
Apr 1, 2008 4:17 PM

Jun 2007
Sukotsutsu said:
The 2 main baddies for the beginning of the season are going to be either Ali or Grahamm.

Don't forget about Ribbons and his harem.

I just hope that for the second season, Nena stays the hell out of a Gundam.

Apr 1, 2008 6:02 PM
Jan 2008
so this means that setsuna is officially dead? ARGH!
Apr 1, 2008 6:07 PM

Nov 2007
Alpha_522 said:

where does it say that Setsuna is officialy dead? I'm positive he's still alive. The only meister confirmed KIA to my knowledge is Lockon, with a decently high probability that Tieria might be dead too (if the talk about that person with Louise not being Tieria is correct).
Apr 1, 2008 6:19 PM

Sep 2007
And just when I thought we were going to be able to break free of the Gundam motifs...
Finally, we find out what all of this "00" business is! "0" Gundam does look a lot like the RX-78. It's no surprise it doesn't look very flashy, considering it was the first made by CB. The first word out of my mouth when I saw it, though, was "Zero." Prolly 'cause of the head design, but I wouldn't be surprised if this was used to bolster the case of "00 is a Wing remake" even more. I'm interested that they're salvaging solar furnaces from old models considering they should have at least three furnaces. I wonder how many suits they're planning on making...
From what it looked like to me, Nena was in the ship Liu-Mei came in. Though I'd still be hard-pressed to root for her in any sort of way.
Apr 1, 2008 6:38 PM
Jan 2008
Astaroth said:
Alpha_522 said:

where does it say that Setsuna is officialy dead? I'm positive he's still alive. The only meister confirmed KIA to my knowledge is Lockon, with a decently high probability that Tieria might be dead too (if the talk about that person with Louise not being Tieria is correct).

Well, I assumed he was dead since he gave that letter to Masrina...but then again you can never trust those.

And Exia v2 is on its way yahoo!

Does Saji still have hatred towards Gundam/CB?
Apr 1, 2008 7:37 PM

Aug 2007
Oh man it looks like this episode of Gundam 00 incorporated pretty much most of the other Gundam Universes. I got massive Mobile Suit Gundam, Gundam Wing, G Gundam, and both Seed/Destiny from this episode alone! I already can't wait for Season Two...but I have Geass R2 so its all good xD

Haha it looks like the federation are still using the bootleg solar furnaces...Guess that's one way of separating the abilities of mobile suits with near equal power.
Apr 1, 2008 9:39 PM

Oct 2007
Was alright, I wonder how they can continue with everything all peaceful.

Apr 1, 2008 9:44 PM

Sep 2007
Alpha_522 said:
Astaroth said:
Alpha_522 said:

Well, I assumed he was dead since he gave that letter to Masrina...but then again you can never trust those.

Well he wrote the letter before going to battle so I don't think it's a foolproof indication that he died - more like he wrote the letter and sent it because he thought he'd die. Still not sure whether he actually did or not, although I got the feeling he was only unconscious.
Apr 1, 2008 10:18 PM
Feb 2008
It's pretty damn obvious that he's alive and will pilot 00.

Name one Gundam series where the main character has died.
Apr 1, 2008 10:40 PM
Jan 2008
Requal said:

prolly not gundam but...yeah
Apr 1, 2008 10:56 PM

Jun 2007
Requal said:

Chars counter attack.
Apr 2, 2008 1:47 AM
Aug 2007
Exia was recovered/salvaged, but no Setsuna on the time jump. Well there were no Felt and Sumeragi too... So he's probably alive since Graham survived as well. >.<
Apr 2, 2008 2:01 AM
Feb 2008
-Ryuji- said:
Requal said:

Chars counter attack.

In that case, it's way too early.
Apr 2, 2008 3:47 AM

Oct 2007
Fai said:
Summary:

Season 2 STARTO!!!!
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KrylonBlue - Mar 7, 2008

108 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 27, 2:15 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KrylonBlue - Feb 23, 2008

73 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 26, 11:22 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kurotsuki - Feb 16, 2008

82 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 26, 11:13 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 9 Discussion

cyruz - Dec 2, 2007

44 by Neemesis_2 »»
Feb 25, 11:31 PM

» This has aged poorly or is it just me? New To G00 but not G series

BiobulletM - Jun 13, 2022

9 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 25, 7:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.