Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Apr 16, 2008 11:00 PM
Jan 2007
That person in the epilogue...wasn't Tieria right?
Apr 16, 2008 11:12 PM

Feb 2008
Asuka said:

The person with Louise in the epilogue was Tieria.
Apr 17, 2008 12:00 AM
Feb 2008
Lucy_sky said:
Asuka said:

The person with Louise in the epilogue was Tieria.

It wasn't. It was voiced by another person according to the credits.
RequalApr 17, 2008 12:03 AM
Apr 17, 2008 12:07 AM

Nov 2007
The person is named Regene, voiced by Romi Paku.
Apr 17, 2008 7:21 PM
Feb 2008
Awesome ending.

Apr 17, 2008 7:36 PM
Feb 2008
Astaroth said:
The person is named Regene, voiced by Romi Paku.

Yeah, that.
Apr 18, 2008 6:55 PM

Sep 2007
God, that was an epic way to finish up the first season. /r/ Gundam 00 Second Season now, but 6 months? D: That's some bit of a wait there.
Apr 18, 2008 7:47 PM
Feb 2008
Obviously CG>G00.
Apr 25, 2008 7:11 AM

Mar 2008
I finally watched the subbed version.

Well, when you think about it you have a lot of possible factions for the 2nd season:

The Earth Fed, Holy Being, Ali&Gray, Nena-Long-Mei, Libboy+.

I don't think Wang Liu Mei + tag-alongs are really a part of CB's armed forces.

Also it's pretty obvious that Ex/Kyrs' pilots are still alive.

I am really annoyed that all those annoying enemies are still alive. If he can kill CB staff he can also kill a few of the other side's characters. At least Patrick .... please xD
Apr 25, 2008 11:07 AM

Nov 2007
Obviously CG>G00.

And obviously Turn A > CG
wait, what was the point in stating our opinions?

Forever said:

I am really annoyed that all those annoying enemies are still alive. If he can kill CB staff he can also kill a few of the other side's characters. At least Patrick .... please xD

Oh hell no, Patrick is just waiting for his time to shine. He's going to surpass both Graham and Doublelujah in terms of skill (and awesomeness).
Apr 26, 2008 5:52 AM
Apr 2008
Wasabi said:
Looks like "00 Gundam" will be the true mobile suit to change the world. But I wonder what Nena's role will be in the next season. Perhaps she'll be the main protagonist?

It's pretty much obvious at the epilogue that Neena had reached the goal that the Trinity siblings desired: to work as a Celestial Being. They were tricked by that traitor of CB (whatever his plans are are not known, whether is he really betraying CB or is he operating as part of Aeolia Schenberg's plan). So basically, she'll most probably appear in the second Season as a real Gundam Meister.

Come to think of it, doesn't 00 Gundam looks a lot like the next-generation Exia?

And one thing, regarding the new generation of Gundams aside Gundam 00, don't forget that the one shown flying in space is another Gundam.

For me, I would say all the 4 Gundam Meisters' status would be unknown. Lockon's death was implied by the explosion, but there's a slim chance that his floating away into space got him away far enough to avoid death. Tieria may come back, given the circumstances that he was found first. Allejulah is one of the low survival chance cases given that he was hit "fatally" in the eye (implying Hallelujah's "death"), and the damage to the cockpit (with all the air going out), his helmet not on, and his being not found until, probably later.

Setsuna has the biggest case that he'll come back, for implied or direct reasons there's needless to say.

All in all, the Gundams are all reclaimed by CB (probably). At least 4 furnaces remain. Dynames' is still retained, Exia's is implied to be used as 00 Gundam's new engine, and Virtue/Nadleeh's was released out into space (most probably for safety reasons). I'm leaving Kyrios' GN drive out as there's no sign that it's been retrieved at the moment.

Who know's, we may be given another Gundam that transforms just like Aegis/Saviour/Kyrios. So far I see that trend in the Gundam series.

Regarding the Tieria look-a-like at the epilogue, I can only guess that it isn't Tieria, given that the voice is different. Why Tieria's past have not been revealed still remains a mystery, so I believe he'll most likely appear in the next season.
Apr 27, 2008 9:16 PM

Nov 2007
For me, I would say all the 4 Gundam Meisters' status would be unknown. Lockon's death was implied by the explosion, but there's a slim chance that his floating away into space got him away far enough to avoid death.

Lockon was confirmed dead in an interview with the director and in magazine spoilers.
Apr 28, 2008 3:42 PM
Apr 2008
Astaroth said:
For me, I would say all the 4 Gundam Meisters' status would be unknown. Lockon's death was implied by the explosion, but there's a slim chance that his floating away into space got him away far enough to avoid death.

Lockon was confirmed dead in an interview with the director and in magazine spoilers.

Oh ok then. I never heard of that. Thanks.
Apr 30, 2008 4:55 AM
Jul 2007
SUKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! splendid ending episode for the 1 season .

sth that none has said before at any forum and that is still strange is that Tieria is not a human being but sth like constracted with genetic enginering. so we all know that tietia is alive BUT the person with luise ISNT TIERIA but maybe another person with the vedas capabilities constracted again like the story of Allejulah well we ll see and in few months our questions will be solved :PPPPPPP

Jun 1, 2008 2:47 PM
Apr 2008
Tieria didn't appear in the epilogue shots, but I still think he'll be back as his the only Meister without any of his past revealed at all.
Jun 10, 2008 3:47 AM

May 2008
seeing ali alive ruined the whole ending for me
Jun 25, 2008 11:19 PM

Apr 2008
If Setsuna's dead I will be seriously pissed. And what's up with the Tieria and Louise? Wouldn't she be pissed cause he's part of the Gundam team and Gundam's killed her family? Too many quesions and I can't wait until October. And I don't know if Code Geass is fulfilling my anime urges cause it's going slow. And I have to wait until Sunday for every episode. Can't wait until October! DD:
Jul 15, 2008 3:26 PM

Aug 2007
djinn_690 said:
seeing ali alive ruined the whole ending for me

I know, and I was so damn sure he was dead, and even more damn sure he deserved it.

The first season ended at this really intense break in the plot, I just can't wait for the next season! The wait is hellish!
Jul 18, 2008 5:27 AM

Mar 2008
If Setsuna's dead, I probably will hate the second season. He was supposed to be the main character.... GRRRR!!!!
Jul 23, 2008 12:11 PM

Jun 2008
kurotsuki said:
Graham...has gone completely crazy , lost the small amount of respect i ever had for him =/
yet he survived...with a fugly mask >_< ,

I liked Graham up 'til this episode.. he was pretty awesome pwning Gundam in a Flag back during his fight with Trinities. But after he proclaimed his love/obsession to Setsuna/Gundam, I think I lost respect for him DX ... My fave character had been a toss-up between Graham and Lockon, but now Lockon won hands down XD.

Yes, the mask, I was soooo excited when I saw brief glimpse of him in mask, 'cause it's a Gundam tradition to have blond masked dude, can't break the tradition you know. I've been wondering all season where the masked dude was... I thought it would be Graham due to his blondness (and blue eyes), but then for a while I thought Lockon might come back in the next season as the masked dude (even though I hoped not, 'cause GSD used that idea and it sucked). But Graham won the mask after all ^^ even though the mask is dead dead ugly.. (and I thought the masks of Neo from GSD and Zech from Wing were bad... ). But I hope he plays a big part in season 2 (and turns evil XD)

I wonder if Saji's gonna be involved with the Gundams, it'd be pretty ironic, since I think he hates Gundams... but then, Louise was with that person who looks like Tieria.
MapleRoseJul 23, 2008 12:14 PM
Jul 25, 2008 2:08 AM

Aug 2007
Sintaku said:
If Setsuna's dead, I probably will hate the second season. He was supposed to be the main character.... GRRRR!!!!

I think it's unlikely. For the entire Gundam 00 first season, he's successfully proven to us that he's a 'survivor' of all sorts.
Aug 16, 2008 10:28 AM

Jun 2008
Great ending. It gave lots of information for the next season, opened new mysteries and still managed to keep the main character(s) hidden, something most series' can't help but show at the last second.
Aug 28, 2008 7:15 AM

Apr 2008
what with sunrise and cliffhangers.....

My english sucks....i know....
Sep 17, 2008 2:49 AM

Jun 2007
I loved how the fight between Setsuna and Alejandro was a like a boss battle at the end of a game. It started off with the huge boss, and the way he finished it (with those slashes) looked like one of those real-time button sequences. Then, the boss showed its true form, which was then finished off with a dramatic ultimate attack!

I loved all the teasers for the next season, I'll most definitely be tuning in!
Your search on "Oran Solus" returned the following quotes:
"Oran Solus? I know him. What a wanker. He still owes me a tenner." Oscar Wilde
"Oran, you're so intelligent and awesome <3" Bakayaro
"Oran's sexy." LolitaDecay
"Oran is a sophisticated penguin." Drybananna
"Oran is a Hand-Eye you faggots." EddieSpaghetti
"Oran for Prime Minister." the_prime_one
"Oran is all that is stated in his sig and more." orbitzz

Sep 17, 2008 2:55 AM

Jul 2008
Setsuna F. Exia~
LEGENDOFTHEGALACTICHEROESLEGENDOFTHEGALACTI
Sep 26, 2008 5:04 PM

Jul 2008
wow great series,
i hope lockon comes back..
Oct 6, 2008 12:16 AM

Aug 2007
gogoulo said:
what with sunrise and cliffhangers.....

Doncha know? Cliffhangers make the world go round. And piss people off.

So pretty much everyone 'died.' Looking forward to seeing all those 'dead' chums in the first episode of the second season... whenever I download it.

Felli disapproves of this thread.
Dec 24, 2008 6:01 PM

May 2007
Don't disappoint me now, sunrise. Ok I'm up for 00 2nd. Finally. :v

This better be epic.
Jan 26, 2009 1:16 AM

Jul 2008
Definitely liked how the ending is making me want to watch the second season LEIK NAO because of the massive "how the hell did that happen?" scenes in the epilogue.

BEGINNER
Mar 19, 2009 3:48 AM

Aug 2008
the second seasons gonna be way better
May 15, 2009 5:35 PM

Mar 2009
This episode was awesome.
Gundam 00, eh? But who's gonna pilot it?
<i>When all else is lost, the future still remains</i>
May 17, 2009 5:45 PM
Apr 2009
That was a good ending.
But what's with Setsuna and Marina?
May 25, 2009 8:24 AM
Apr 2009
allelujah's hair was hot! i'm not sure if he really died, hope not!

tieria! tieria! you've grown on me, haha. why was louise there on the scene?

graham? patrick? ali al?

i bet saji is going to be a gundam meister?! or not, haha

looking forward to season 2!

May 28, 2009 12:46 PM

Jun 2008
So was that green hair guy behind all the screw ups of the plan? He was the one behind the fake GN machines?
Gold Mobile Suit was really lol!!
So Alleluia knows that girl super soldier. Now he can't be dead. There must be a story there.
Graham just went nuts. Knowing Sunrise i doubt if him or Setsuna is dead.
Aug 5, 2009 10:21 PM

May 2008
AWESOME First Season!!!!!
Jan 1, 2010 10:39 PM
Feb 2008
Huh I think this left me with more questions than answers

at least the world was united....sorta.
Apr 7, 2010 4:35 AM

Aug 2009
Allelujah's not dead. I can bet my life on it. He still has that girl to deal with.
If Setsuna died, this show wouldn't continue. So no doubts there.
Graham...I'm glad he's alive...with a mask and all...but i'd like to punch him.
Tieria. The emo survived. I'm begining to like him. And I see Louise!
WHY THE BLOODY HELL IS THE BASTARD SAACHEZ STILL ALIVE!?

So next season would be taking years in the future. Fucked up ending though. The second one better be good.

I still miss Lockon terribly TT___TT
Apr 13, 2010 6:30 AM
Aug 2009
gahhh, everyone is dead *pouts*
Jun 16, 2010 7:39 PM
Feb 2010
Wow, I can't wait to move onto second season after seeing this.

If that was Tieria with Louisse, then damn, he's looking hot. Lockon's hairstyle. :D
Graham turned creepy at the end, with his weird "love" confessions to Exia. And the worst thing is that he's still alive and now wears an fugly mask. >:(

Aug 1, 2010 9:54 PM

Jun 2009
Well as my wrap up post, I must say.
It has been a long journey but at the end of this season I am surprised that everyone died. I can't wait to see what happened.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 2, 2010 8:49 AM
Sep 2009
no surprise by any of this. no one really died (just lockon chris, lichty last epi). i expect everyone else back (even possibly Corner). didn't like graham/exia fight. graham is the unions flight ace and he couldn't even overcome a weakened exia with a super modded flag. oh well.

don't see saji helping CB (not with what happened to Louise and sis)
Guessing Ribbons/Ali will be the bad guys next season.
Can't see graham joining CB either. may be a merc?
What the Nena girl is doing is anyones guess. If they make her 'good' i'll be annoyed. She massacred Louise family at a joyous occasion for no reason. hard to like someone like that (much less forgive).
I hate that Wang Lei chick as well. She's plays both sides and has that smug better than you air about her demeanor. hope she dies, but unlikely next season.

it was an ok season. on to season 2.
Aug 16, 2010 3:31 PM

Aug 2009
Loved the 1st OP as an ED. Great series 10/10
Aug 23, 2010 9:41 AM
Mar 2010
Jan 18, 2011 12:08 PM

Oct 2008
Just one more episode...last one...okay now this is it

I can't believe I marathoned that show in a day, I just had to watch one more then before I knew it, it was episode 25. Loved this show except maybe the sad ending where (at least it looked like) everyone died, and I was disappointed that they didn't do anything more with the Louise and Saji story after he left the hospital, except at the end where he wrote her after not apparently speaking to her for 2 years. I also thought Nena was going to attempt to redeem herself at the end but nothing from her after Setsuna saved her.

Anyway, great show I loved this a lot more than I thought I was going to, and I ended up liking Satsuna a lot more too after he was my least favorite character for most of the show.
Mar 16, 2011 7:06 AM
Nov 2010
5/10

I was expecting more from this. So much drama for characters I didn't even care for...
I can't believe people say this is better than Code Geass. x)
Apr 22, 2011 4:35 PM

Sep 2009
So amazing.

Loved the final battle there.
Loved the epilogue.
It served as a nice closing segment as well as promoted the second season.
Jul 10, 2011 12:43 AM

Apr 2009
And so season 1 ends with a big bang! Heh, I ran out of words to describe what I just saw. Incredible. Now fighting the urge to immediately begin watching season 2 right after this post.
Nov 22, 2011 5:31 PM

Mar 2008
Well, I have mixed feelings about the 1st season. I disliked it at first. But after everyone got these fake engines it started to be pretty interesting. Drama elements was pretty alright. I'm really happy that Feldt Grace, Nena Trinity and Wang Rumi (dunno why but I like her) made it till the end. Maybe we'll see Louise too. Sad that Lockon Stratos is not with them anymore. He was the only male character that I liked...
Oh there was one thing that very disappointed me. They gave away Veda too easily. I mean, no one is there? Only some shitty software protection? And Aeolia Schenberg died...
Feb 5, 2012 7:12 AM
Nov 2011
I don't think there's an Anime I have watched and rewatched over and over again as much as 00 Gundam. I recorded it on VHS, and wore the stupid tapes out watching it LOL. Epic Show. Can't wait to rewatch Season2 ;)
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Apr 10, 2012 4:57 AM
Dec 2011
Was an interesting season to say the least. Kinda boring initially with the overpowered Gundams but once the enemy started getting those technology as well, it really picked itself up.

Damn, can't wait to start on season 2. =)
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KrylonBlue - Mar 7, 2008

108 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 27, 2:15 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KrylonBlue - Feb 23, 2008

73 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 26, 11:22 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kurotsuki - Feb 16, 2008

82 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 26, 11:13 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 9 Discussion

cyruz - Dec 2, 2007

44 by Neemesis_2 »»
Feb 25, 11:31 PM

» This has aged poorly or is it just me? New To G00 but not G series

BiobulletM - Jun 13, 2022

9 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 25, 7:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.