Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 31, 2008 8:28 PM

Jun 2007
epic episode is epic episode, specially when watched in HD.

fluid animation, fighting scenes, story unrevealed, and cute shana add up to... epicness.

the episode itself was good, but for the whole arc, it felt rushed. they could have added more to that, but it was fine.

yuuji went GAR again, and protected shana, awesome.

i dont know why all the build up on yoshida with the hougo, if she isnt even going to use it, there is no real point. yes, maybe unexpected, but it was really unpleasant.

in the end, i loved the ending, and the ED song, shana going with yuuji = win.

i wonder what the footsteps disappearing means... if it has a meaning of course.

overall 10/10, the last three arcs made up for the lack of epicness in the first half.

season 3.. expected, but if they give a lame reason and make yuuji forget that he picked shana, i will go and murder someone.
but before that, i have a feeling of a second movie.

Mar 31, 2008 8:34 PM

Aug 2007
Last episode was epic. It looks like Yuji picked Shana in the end though it might just be just her smiling for the last time in the season...

It looks like there will be a third season as well from the way it ended so I'll expect more soon.

I'll give this a 9/10 since the animation/everything else exceeds the first one.
Mar 31, 2008 8:51 PM

Nov 2007
Love everything about the ep up until the ending and then i realized how crappy this whole thing really was. We build up for so long to get absolutely nowhere. And you know that there will be a third season and when it happens everything will return to the way it was a the beginning of the second season, they didn't even come out and say who he chose, even if it does infer that it was Shana. God, I really hope they build off of this and don't just demo it all like nothing ever happened. I thought so much more of this series and it ticks me off when it just ends like that

Mar 31, 2008 8:55 PM

Dec 2007
I know you guys will hate me for this but 7/10

Good ending cant argue there but felt kinda rushed. Annoying filler for the first half, yes i know it helped in beating the bal masque but then again winning only because someone had "feelings" is kinda lame imo. Animation was great Music was great Shana x Yuiji was awesome ^_^! But kinda annoying how they dismissed the confession in the beginning of the season. Good season but not better than season 1.

Hellmonkey said:

Also, for those who just finished watching Clannad, don't watch the movie if you don't want the rest of the story spoiled. I watched it the other day and it spoiled what might be a second season to clannad for me.

Oh and thanks for the heads up.
Mar 31, 2008 8:55 PM
Dec 2007
I was really skepticle about this season at the beginning. The first one left quite an impact and the second sort of dragged on at the beginning. Yuji was really stupid then and it just got old. However, as the characters matured, the season exploded and I couldn't wait for more. Now it's over...

Despite that, it was an excellent way to end the series and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. I'll admit, it felt a little rushed, but I don't think they could have added another 30 minutes of materials to that without dragging something out too long (probably would have been another speech by the stupid professor *shutters*). I have Shana's final smile as my desktop background and it will probably stay there for quite some time.

I'm really excited to see how a third season would develop. The scary thing is, they didn't leave a whole lot open for it. Yuji and Shana's potential relationship is a given, but that's pretty much it. Belle Masque seemed to get the picture that they can't win. Unless the producers can think up another scheme to give Belle Masque a chance, they may have to develop another sort of enemy group. Either that, or turn the series into a school/slice-of-life, which would completely butcher it. Nevertheless, I think it's safe to say that if a third season isn't coming, it will be one of the most depressing pieces of anime news I will ever hear.
berguntrousleMar 31, 2008 8:59 PM
Mar 31, 2008 9:02 PM

May 2007
The only thing made me smile after Shakugan no Shana Second is over is Shana's HAPPI face.

Mar 31, 2008 9:09 PM

Sep 2007
Hmm. I also felt the ending was a bit too rushed. I was killing myself wondering how GAR of an ending they could make it - and then Hecate remembered her vessel's days with the other guys and was defeated. Meh. And I also wished Kazumi had used the Hougu.

Actually I was really wishing for a death just to make it a bit more impacting (even Margery lived, not that I'm complaining). I just felt like there was no death because it's one of those shows that can't kill off its characters without having millions of (insert whatever character name)'s fans commit seppuku =P

Oh well. In any case, I still give it a 9 for its past few epic episodes. Third season sounds like a good idea, although I don't think they could pull off another 24 episode season :3
Mar 31, 2008 9:33 PM

Nov 2007
This was a terrible episode that pretty much sums up everything wrong with the modern acceptance of mediocrity in all forms of media. A perfect capstone to a terrible second season. It was obviously far too rushed, the fights were as incoherent as everything in season II, and the Yoshida thing was a joke. Disgusting.
Elsewhere, a somewhat startled Warren Worthington III finds that he has accidentally wandered into an electrified east-side world of post-twist teens and watsui-ing teeny-boppers...
Mar 31, 2008 9:59 PM

Sep 2007
Iriya said:
Oh well. In any case, I still give it a 9 for its past few epic episodes. Third season sounds like a good idea, although I don't think they could pull off another 24 episode season :3

A third season is pretty likely depending on how far the novels go. But I don't think we'll see as much character development in the third season like this one.
Mar 31, 2008 10:01 PM

Sep 2007
YUUJI. SHANA. YAAAAY!

I agree with the episode being rushed, but damn, there were some epic scenes in the 2nd half of this series. I'm looking forward to season 3 whenever J.C. Staff decides to get on it. I gave this show 9/10, as with the first season.
Mar 31, 2008 10:29 PM

Aug 2007
<3 Hecate. Sooo..I'm assuming Yuuji picked her
Mar 31, 2008 10:40 PM

Oct 2007
It was really rushed, but didn't it seem a too easy of a win? I mean, can't this be like a 'chain plan' like the 1º one? idk, something is off... It almost ended as it started, and confused a few facts.

Wasn't Silver inside of him? well.. "that" Silver was created by the professor and received Reiji Maigo, it didn't come out of yuji =X

If that was the BIG plan, why didn't they all come? @20:50 - Were they just watching? and that's because?????? [not answered]

@20:57 - "I guess the universe laws are inflexible" "But..." .. But what? then the ep ended and we don't even have a clue what she was tryin' to say. =s

Why was Yuji's energy being absorved? They had PLENTY, I mean, they had the Reiji Maigo and the energy from the 1º season [last plan], so his energy being absorved was just to worry shana and to show his courage? =p .. it seems so.

So much power of existance in their hands and they can get to silver without any problem? They placed a DAMN WEIRD BARRIER outside and then they leave their "main objective" unprotected? ... Why the hell? =s

@18:44 - I thought "she will FINALLY DIE" then the next millisec.. "Or use the Hougu and die anyway doing something useful" =p
[I don't hate her, but I also don't like anything in her]

Final point, since the 1º season they tryed to get the Reiji Maigo, Shana didn't opened it because it was "uncertain" of what could happen .. then after many trys, they couldn't even take it [coz of the keeper]... Now, it is finally unlocked and after getting it back it goes back to Yuji. My point, Reiji Maigo haven't been always inside yuji, and there isn't really a reason for it to be inside yuji besides keeping him alive [he could get power of existance for any other form, given to him by Shana for example], so Reiji Maigo it's like a battery with expancible proprieties that 'recharge' everyday, couldn't it be a little more .. explored?
Yuji in season 2 limited himself to using the power of existance he gained from the end of season 1 [that was 'recharged' everyday], he was been trying to control it, but didn't really expanded it.

[After a bit of time reading what I've wrote, I think I'll stop by now, it got a little confused and idk if anyone will understand what I mean. It's just that Reiji Maigo has a lot of potencial, why leaving it with yuji? it isn't even protected anymore]

Mar 31, 2008 10:45 PM

Sep 2007
belial said:
It's just that Reiji Maigo has a lot of potencial, why leaving it with yuji? it isn't even protected anymore]

Yuuji is a torch. And torches will eventually burn out when they run out of existence. Yuuji has a large amount of existence but it is still limited. Thus, by keeping the Reiji Maigo within him, Yuuji can replenish his own existence with it each day so he doesn't burn out.

And why go through all the hassle of having someone else give him existence when he can just keep the Reiji Maigo? I think it's better to have him keep it since he can at least defend himself as opposed to just hiding it away.
Mar 31, 2008 10:51 PM

Feb 2008
Nice gif Chibuki, I've only watched it loop about 100 times in a row :]
Mar 31, 2008 11:15 PM

Sep 2007
W00t!

What a nice ending, ed insert song is nice. And really glad that the whole fight between everyone is over. :)

Damnit! Don't die without my permission!
Mar 31, 2008 11:17 PM
Oct 2007
Shana x Yuji makes up for everything. XD It was a great wrap up for a half-dragging season. As for all the questions on plot details or inconsistencies, just read the novels and be happy. ^^
Mar 31, 2008 11:31 PM

Aug 2007
i waited so long for season two to see them confess. But still no confession in the 2nd season. There better be a 3rd season so that i can see this confession. Well keep your eyes open during Zero no Tsukaima 3rd season for some info on this anime.
Apr 1, 2008 12:21 AM

Feb 2008
Awesome episode! The ending scene was great! :D
Hope we get a third season this year, I want to hear Yuji say "I love you Shana" =P
Like the first season, I'm going to give this a 9/10.
Apr 1, 2008 2:21 AM
Dec 2007
I'm pretty sure there is a third season because I just saw some uneccessary spoilers in random curiosity that there will be another arc.

I would post some of those 'spoilers' down but seriously, a lot of people would be tempted to click on it and ruin the whole show, like it did to me.
The ending however felt rushed, and the producers made the 'final' boss fight too short, though the ending was rushed, it was filled with good action scenes.

Keep an eye out for third season, which will probably be out in a year or more. *sad face*
i tried writing my signature onto the monitor screen, but it didn't come up. WHY?!!:?!!
Apr 1, 2008 2:48 AM

Jan 2008
I felt the ending was largely unsatisfying and the concept of a huge tomogara just seems ridiculous to me. Bel Pol was kicking flame haze ass, they are powerful enough as it to do anything they damn well please. There is no need to create a giant monster that goes down in two hits...

Anyway. Then ending plus all of the filler episodes that were the setup for it takes my original rating of 8 down to a mere 6. J.C. Staff this is the second series you've run into the ground with a mediocre second season, please stop! I'm now dreading to see what you do with the upcoming third season of Zero no Tsukaima...

Apr 1, 2008 3:22 AM

Feb 2008
Great action. I almost think that they couldn't make it in the beginning of the fight. Hecate is cute <3 but of course Shana is cuter. and finally Yuji chose one of them. Great ending!

Apr 1, 2008 4:58 AM

Jan 2008
9/10 in my book definetly. I liked the ED, though the episode itself seemed a bit rushed, wouldn't say no to a 3rd Season though.

我爱你

Apr 1, 2008 5:48 AM
Oct 2007
well it was one of my favourite anime endings of all time shakugan no shana second my rating 10/10 i wanted to hear the words from shana and yuujis mouths so want a third season or i won't be happy, but that picture even without words said who he he went to lol poor kazumi oh well i was always for shana x yuuji XD XD
shugochara1r1c1.png
shugochara1r2c1.pngmetal-blaze.pngshugochara1r2c3.png
shugochara1r3c1.png
Apr 1, 2008 6:16 AM

Oct 2007
kimatg said:
Just watched in HD...

AWESOME episode. Action scenes were top notch.
though I would have liked some more Shana x Yuji scene.. :P

liked the alternative ending song... "sense" by Kawada Mami is it?
was a bit of a surprise :) lol it's not not even in japanese Wikipedia yet

Season 3 yess?
oh wait, I would like some updates on Zero no Tsukaima s3 first... heh

I agree, HD was the best, the fighting scenes were the best!
Hekate showing emotion was great! meaning to the previous episodes, and more to come!
Now i want ZNT S3 to start :P

9/10
Apr 1, 2008 6:39 AM

Sep 2007
9/10

2 episodes of the fight were enough to satisfy me. Poor Yoshida, but Ike will be there for you.

I can't wait for Zero no Tsukaima S3.
Apr 1, 2008 6:52 AM

May 2007
Best sequel to date.
They promised more action and they delivered and they promised a more indept storyline and they delivered and the focus on character development was brilliant. They didn't promised that but they delivered it at its best.
Highly anticipating on season 3 now (if ever). I want to see more skills between Sabrac and Wilhelmina. Give me round 2 plz.

10/10
In addition, its currently ranked as one of my top 5 ever.
Apr 1, 2008 7:12 AM

Sep 2007
Awesome episode, not so spectacular as the ending of the first season, but that's normal :D

Who cares about ZnT 3, need mah SnS third season naoh!

Ending: 8/10
All in all: 10/10

Apr 1, 2008 9:50 AM

Jun 2007
cyruz said:
I will not be satisfied until I hear the words from Shana and Yuji that they love each other. That's the only thing I can complain about up to this point.

same here. (well I can complain about rushing the thing a bit when they were in the Tomogara's inside too)

It was really unsatisfying when they built all that up in the first episodes and now only those last seconds are not what is the right thing to give us.
I'll rate this session 8/10

> German Review
MathesApr 1, 2008 1:55 PM
Apr 1, 2008 10:46 AM

Feb 2007
Well, a bit of a Deus Ex Machina it was, but on the other hand, I would've been very much disappointed if we hadn't seen a change like this in Hecate, especially after the bird scene after she took in Konoe again. It seems this season was as much about Hecate as it was about the usual main characters.
Apr 1, 2008 10:55 AM

Jan 2008
I felt it was a bit rushed as well but I am quite happy that they imply he picked Shana. I would have liked to have heard words of confession as well since it would have solidified the position more so they would be less likely to back track next season.

I also enjoyed the scene where she jumped on to him in the tower and they dropped their swords . I saw that and just had to smile.

I knew they were going to use the feelings Hecate gained from her doubles time spent with them but I was expecting something a bit more. Don't get me wrong it is what decided the battle but it was an unconscious thing and I was thinking more of her actively doing something. Perhaps that will happen in the third season.

I am glad Kazumi is alive and didn't use the Hougu, but I think they are still planning something big with it for the next season. I don't think they would have introduced it otherwise.

Well I guess I will just have to wait for the next season like everyone else but at least it went out with Shana's smile.

Edit: Sorry if you had a hard time reading one of my sentences, I saw my mistake as I posted and then the site stopped working so I couldn't fix it until now.
ScorchedApr 1, 2008 3:06 PM
Apr 1, 2008 12:38 PM

Feb 2008
it was rushed. Yuji picking shana was also kinda of apropriate since he may have liked her ever since he met her.

i keep getting the impression that hecate may leave the group. she doesnt really seem that evil of a [person].

i didnt like the subtle ending though, it just felt lame. makes me wonder what yoshi is gonna do now.
Apr 1, 2008 1:04 PM

Sep 2007
Well, I must admit that I'm pretty disappointed with this season. It was good how the relationship between Oga and Eita developed, it is good how the story is moving Hecate to "tu human", and it's also good hoew they gave more information on the Reiji Maigo, Sabrac and the Silver.
However I was really disappointed at how they connected all those "story pieces" to a single plot that terribly failed at the end. Furthermore, there was just so much "upcoming drama" that always ended up with a "phew, nothin' happened":
- Kazumi who was thinking of killing herself at least 9000 times
- Ike who got dumped (generally, they could have turned him into some more important character. Currently he feels like a damn sideshow, while he was pretty important at the beginning of season 1)
- Yuji who didn't disappear or anything
- Yuji who transformed into Pheles Lover and transformed back a few minutes later
- The Statue of Pride that didn't do any serious damage at all
- Margery who nearly died at the end, just to be healed by a simple healing spell. Wow, suspense ... !
(Those are all I'm getting to mind now, I guess there are far more almost-dramas in SnS2)
And most importantly: Why did the relationship between Yuji and Shana start off like the final battle of season 1 never happened? Shana almost sacrificed herself for Yuji, and at the end, even though Yuji didn't hear Shana's confession, they still walked towards death. Together. How could this have about zero impact on Yuji? Doh.
Apr 1, 2008 1:18 PM

Oct 2007
There should be 26 episodes... just 24 episodes just make it seem to rushed. Ha ha ha, Yoshida, you lose... give up and choose Ike instead because he is much good looking then Yuji. I'm sure you will find him better, he is living human after all. The animation in this episode is epic. While it seems that they have an intense fight with the villain, but in fact, their ass was kicked... wtf. Carmel in her torn cloth is really <3, I hope to see her more in 3rd season. I give this series 7/10. (what? not satisfied? it's good enough i think.)

Shana lovers = lolicon XD

Apr 1, 2008 1:28 PM

Feb 2008
roysen said:
And most importantly: Why did the relationship between Yuji and Shana start off like the final battle of season 1 never happened? Shana almost sacrificed herself for Yuji, and at the end, even though Yuji didn't hear Shana's confession, they still walked towards death. Together. How could this have about zero impact on Yuji? Doh.

Because Yuuji is an idiot. :\

Throughout both seasons he consistently fails to understand how the people around him feel, and even when he has a shocking revelation about how they feel, he instantly forgets it and learns nothing from it.

That's kind of why I liked this episode, though: it suggests that Yuuji actually makes an informed decision to be with Shana. Of course it'd be better if they had confirmed the whole thing rather than implying it, but after season 1's ending I'll take what I can get (a big smile on Shana's face).
Apr 1, 2008 2:31 PM
Jun 2007
YAY! Yuuji finally chose. I feel sad for Yoshida though... It must be tough waiting knowing he isnt coming.
Moderator Edit: Signature deleted. Please re-read the General Forum Guidelines.
Apr 1, 2008 2:44 PM

Jul 2007
kimatg said:
*just rewatched the ending*
Oh! I didn't notice Kazumi standing with tears... and then Shana's smile... which means...
>o< !!!!!! yess yess yess yess yess XD

though I feel kinda sad for Yoshida. :P

me too @_@ i didnt notice the tears @_@ had to rewatch too lol

cyruz said:

Third season please, I will not be satisfied until I hear the words from Shana and Yuji that they love each other. That's the only thing I can complain about up to this point.

Shana ftw.

QFT!

SHANAAAAAAAAAA <3

oh and carmel-san finally shows some skin! WOOT!
Apr 1, 2008 2:57 PM

May 2007
Rushed ending = - 10
Yuji making his choose = +11
Thats enough to give it my 10 back.

By the way, when Yoshida didn't use the hougu, she just did like the terminator....
"I'LL WILL BE BAK" -Using Edomae Luna's Dad's voice.

srry 4 the bad joke. lol
Apr 1, 2008 7:10 PM

Feb 2008
Totaly Arcade ending

God choise of yuji , Feel sorry for kasumi =(

I dont like the chap to predectible , well still like the series ;)

My rate of the chap

7/10

Apr 1, 2008 9:19 PM
Aug 2007
Seriously was wondering when Hecate would find some sense of past emotion; however, they ended it with some stuff resolved and some stuff still at least mostly open ended, so I figured that would be the same with Konoe's memories.

Oh well, overall I think I liked the 1st series more overall, but when this show got exciting it definitely hit some good peaks!
Apr 1, 2008 11:29 PM

Aug 2007
The ending was quite epic. I liked that. However...

What bothered me most about the whole series, now that it has ended, was that looking back there's barely any shipper moments at all. Ok, I know this anime is shounen, but the main characters have to express their emotions in ways other than "I'll protect Shana" and "Shana, train me more so I can get stronger", otherwise I as a viewer will think the couple has no chemistry at all.

Little, simple things--like how he looks at her, or how he treats her compared to all the other girls--to show that Yuji is interested in Shana. As it was, he treated her more as a fighting partner rather than a potential love interest. Remember the first season, when there's all that awkwardness, and shyness, and blushing from both of them (like when she spends the night in his room)? That doesn't just randomly go away once you know someone better. If anything, those things happen more often, as you have more chances to be with each other. And what guy, in their right mind, wouldn't think of making a move on Shana every time they're together?? I'm a girl and I think Shana's the cutest thing ever, so I can just imagine what guys think... ;)
Apr 2, 2008 12:05 AM

Jun 2007
TAKE THAT KAZUMI! MUAHAHAHAHA!
ahem...
nice episode. Liked it.
Glad Yuuji Finally chose Shana ^^
7/10

Apr 2, 2008 5:55 AM

Mar 2008
i hate to say it, but this ending is even more open ended than the 1st season. It was somewhat unstaisfying :0 maybe the special will be more explaining
Apr 2, 2008 10:11 AM

Mar 2008
The last two episodes were rather disappointing!

I expected more after those excellent episodes in the 2nd half.
It was really rusehd and we only got to see very long boring and uncool action scenes.

I missed some new cool twists and a longer ending (Y+S). I would have loved seeing Kazumi using the item, but not dying from it and Pheles joining the action. She was THE character of this show (besides Sabrac).

But it was good how Carmel and Daw developed during the 2nd season. I like them more, now.

I gave it a 9, because I only gave the first season an 8 despite being an 8,5. But the last 2 episodes were rather bad and boring. Hope for a 3rd season.
Apr 2, 2008 10:52 AM

Nov 2007
Great episode; not excellent, but great.

In contrast to many others, I actually liked the first half of the season very much, though the second half was even better. SnS2 undoubtedly beats the first season imo and deserves a 9/10, being one of the best animes I've seen. I'm looking forward to the third season, which has the potential to be even more awesome.
Apr 2, 2008 1:42 PM
Feb 2008
Whilst it wasn't bad, the last episode felt rushed. I dunno. Maybe I had my expectations too high?

Anyway, I give it a 3/5.
Apr 2, 2008 1:59 PM

Sep 2007
To everyone asking for a third season, take note.

I do hope at least some of you know that Shakugan no Shana is primarily a light novel and that is where pretty much all the good stuff of SnS came from. The first season covered books 1-7 or 8, can't remember, and the ending was different compared to how the books did things because of several changes made throughout season 1. Season 2 pretty much loosely covered, and at times skipped or changed how things were done, of books 9-14. Up until the school festival started, it was primarily filler which was why it was lacking in the same flare that the first season had. Once they actually had started using the books as the basis for things, people should have noticed it became a lot better and far more like season 1.

However, as it stands, there are only 2 books they can cover after where S2 ends, as well as 0 and S. They still left things at the end of season 2 so that they can continue them with a season 3, and I hope they do as things get far darker and twisted. However, right now there is only enough source material to do a 13 episode season properly so if there is going to be a S3, it might take a little bit and I hope they actually take a while to make sure they have enough of the novel to work on for a proper third season since we've all seen the results of what happens when they stray away from the source material. I still enjoyed it because I watch SnS for Shana so as long as there is Shana, I don't care but that didn't make it any easier to hide all the whining I saw about the start of S2.
Apr 2, 2008 5:10 PM
Mar 2008
I felt the last episode was just way too rushed... especially because some scenes were totally stupid (Shana running for like a minute) and the ending was not very satisfying.

I agree that there definitely should be a season three, and for these reasons:
1) Conflict between Bal Masque is not resolved due to a cut-off ending and they'll probably come back for more trouble, like from season one to two. Plus Hacate/Konoe's internal conflict (?). I hope we see more of her.
2) Just because Shana was happy in the end doesn't mean Yuji picked her. I want to see it happening ;_;
3) WHAT ABOUT YOSHIDA? I want to see Ike resolve his love problem.
4) Yuji's new baby brother/sister. What happens to that?
5) Pheles and her lover, Johan.. she like suddenly disappeared..

There's more. I just can't think atm. I gave this episode 4/5 - I liked it.. but I feel it's really incomplete. but SHANA LOOKS SO CUTE. WE NEED A SEASON THREE!

The whole season? 8.5/10. Good but not as great as season one. STILL IN LOVE WITH IT THOUGH. Shana all the way <3
Apr 2, 2008 7:00 PM

Feb 2008
meh, is all I can say. Compared to the first season the second season was really rushed and I think episodes 3-14 were somewhat pointless and could have been done a lot better. The ending was also pretty much meh and to tell the truth, the relationship between Shana and Yuji was pretty much at a stand still till the last few min of ep. 24. Overall is was desent, but could have been done much, much better. Lets just hope when/if season 3 gets here it will be much better.
Apr 2, 2008 7:29 PM

Nov 2007
That was awesome...but it's so obvious that there's going to be a season 3...y?

1. the bad guys got away...
2. Hecate left Konoe traces behind, meaning she might have some good in her left.
3. The relationship between Oga-chan and Eita just started.
4. Ike BARELY had any film-time, LOL.
5. Yuji just started to kick ass with sword and flame techniques!
6. Margery still need to complete to mission on the Silver, even though she's getting closer.
7. Yuji's gonna get a bro!
8. That ending sucked...it didn't thourghly show if he picked anyone...Yuji could've just walked away...

So imo, there gonna make another one...PLZ! MAKE A KICKASS OP THEME!!!
Apr 3, 2008 3:23 AM

Aug 2007
It was a great episode. The actions were top-notch, one of the best I've ever seen. (Wished Bleach actions could be as good as SNS') I thought the ending was rather a cliffhanger, but I don't think a 3rd season is necessary. Maybe a few episodes of OVA will do.

I was so happy when Yoshida almost used the cross-necklace. Sigh, she should've used it! :P

Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 10 Discussion

cyruz - Dec 11, 2007

49 by almightybismarck »»
Apr 12, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Tenshin - Dec 2, 2007

79 by almightybismarck »»
Mar 28, 8:27 AM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Cloudy - Nov 23, 2007

69 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Jan 19, 10:09 AM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Sobzob - Nov 24, 2007

61 by almightybismarck »»
Oct 18, 2023 9:25 AM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Faust721 - Nov 10, 2007

63 by almightybismarck »»
Sep 27, 2023 11:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.