MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Neon Genesis Evangelion Episode 11 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Neon Genesis Evangelion »» Neon Genesis Evangelion Episode 11 Discussion

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
View Poll Results: Neon Genesis Evangelion Episode 11 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

69 62.16%
4 out of 5: Liked it

30 27.03%
3 out of 5: It was OK

11 9.91%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

1 0.90%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 111

03-27-08, 4:33 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Can't believe there wasn't a thread for this episode; it's one of my favourites! Evangelion is good for all the depth and that intense stuff, but I think episodes like episode 11 really 'make' Eva for me! It's a genuinely funny and generally episode, and gives a good insight into the workings of the Asuka-Rei-Shinji relationship, don't you all agree? ;)

04-09-08, 1:29 AM

I'm never bored while watching NGE and this episode is an example why.

05-10-08, 5:13 AM

Yeah it's a good one :D

06-11-08, 8:06 PM

-- " But that's like the commander and the sub-commander, they aren't bothered by this much heat"

Sub commander -- "It's lukewarm"

Commander -- "Yeah"

OMFGROFLLMAO :D

08-05-08, 9:20 PM

Kiefferdenn said:
-- " But that's like the commander and the sub-commander, they aren't bothered by this much heat"

Commander -- "Yeah"

quoted for win
asuka making eye contact with the big eye was... funny.

card sweeping was... interesting xD

09-02-08, 2:02 AM

Hmm...relationship developements are interesting. The three "Children" are becoming more and more used to each other.

10-12-08, 4:47 AM

Kiefferdenn said:

Commander -- "Yeah"

Plus when the Evas launched, they crawled out XD

| I swear these links aren't suspicious at all |

01-04-09, 5:00 PM

Good to see the three starting to work together, these Angel's are starting to become quite powerful.

03-20-09, 2:24 AM

It was quite a good episode. I wouldnt say it was the greatest, but it ended up good (as allways). But i still dont get, where did those Angels came from. I think i'll understand later. Oh, and there was a good phylosofical thought.

07-01-09, 4:27 AM

Shinji started to ask about the angels... expecting answer
Sorry for my English. ^^

08-23-09, 10:36 PM

This show kicks ass, seriously. I came into Eva prepared to be let down, but I haven't been in anyway at all. This episode was great, as usual Asuka was awesome. But, the thing that surprised me was that commander Ikari was actually surprisingly funny in this episode, and he also seems to have confidence in the "children". So, maybe he isn't as bad as I initially thought.
"Hello. I came to talk. I've been thinking lately. About you and me. About what's going to happen to us, in the end. We're going to kill each other, aren't we? Perhaps you'll kill me. Perhaps I'll kill you. Perhaps sooner. Perhaps later. I just wanted to know that I'd made a genuine attempt to talk things over and avert that outcome. Just once. Are you listening to me? It's life and death I'm discussing here. Maybe my death... maybe yours. I don't fully understand why ours should be such a fatal relationship, but I don't want your murder on my... hands..."

Batman, The Killing Joke

10-10-09, 9:18 AM

Kiefferdenn said:

Commander -- "Yeah"

YES. xD

My favourite episode of this series so far :) Their action was kickass.
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)

10-24-09, 4:07 PM

I liked the scene at the end when all the children are looking at the stars. ^^

Thought it was a good episode, good plot. They worked together well, too.

11-08-09, 6:23 PM

Good episode, although not the best , Asuka talks too much, I don't like her personality, just STFU already. I'm liking the interaction and relationship the 3 children are developing though. Also, questions started being raised, future answers shall be interesting.

11-29-09, 9:42 AM

Veethorn said:
Good episode, although not the best , Asuka talks too much, I don't like her personality, just STFU already. I'm liking the interaction and relationship the 3 children are developing though. Also, questions started being raised, future answers shall be interesting.

lol, I agree about Asuka. I've known too many girls like that irl. Definitely NOT an attractive personality. I liked the episode. :)

12-03-09, 6:26 PM

JuicyBuddha said:
Veethorn said:

lol, I agree about Asuka. I've known too many girls like that irl. Definitely NOT an attractive personality. I liked the episode. :)

I agree as well. Slap the bitch!

Shinji asked the same thing I want to know. What the hell are the angels? What is their purpose in this series.

Funniest moment in the series so far with both commanders in the hot room...
- "It's hot."
- "Yes"

12-29-09, 6:11 AM

Humor has definitely picked up in the last few episodes, and action has stayed consistent. Also, to top it all off the characters have become even more enjoyable.
Dead Account
Please Delete

03-28-10, 2:52 PM

Roflmao"Its lukewarm" "Yes"

06-07-10, 2:04 PM

LOL @ the commanders. That was awesome.

Love the fact we got to see all three children working together.

I love this show :3

06-18-10, 3:12 PM

Zepwich said:
Roflmao"Its lukewarm" "Yes"

HAHAH...oh...man...
XFD

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices