MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Hachimitsu to Clover II Episode 11 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Hachimitsu to Clover II »» Hachimitsu to Clover II Episode 11 Discussion

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
View Poll Results: Hachimitsu to Clover II Episode 11 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

39 81.25%
4 out of 5: Liked it

7 14.58%
3 out of 5: It was OK

1 2.08%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

1 2.08%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 48

12-12-10, 5:50 PM

You know, I was going to bump it up to a 7, then this disturbing relationship pop out of nowhere
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone

05-17-11, 5:11 AM

Actually, it's pretty normal for cousins to marry in Japan, but still...age gap :-/

Although really, would she have chosen anyone else? It was a choice between an unpredictable hurricane, a lovable loser and the man who has cared for her for more than 10 years. The choice was obvious really.
"Ah yes, the demon drink...'Nature's Alzheimer's' they call it"

06-23-11, 9:32 PM

yesss I WIN
She chose Shuu ^_^ sorry all, but Morita and Takemoto were never real options for me.
Morita's awesome of course, but Hagu needs stability. Look at her.
And Takemoto is earnest in his feelings, but again, he cant provide for her.

Hagu herself is not a normal girl.
For example, there wudnt be any problem in Morita or Takemoto being with someone like Ayu.
But Hagu needs to literally be taken care of.
And Shuu has been doing it her whole life so what's the dif now?
It just took her a while to realize what was always there.

When he said he loved her, I didnt get any indication of a sexual motivation.
So whatever.
I'd say the age gap of Hagu and Shuu is abt the same as Ayu and Nomiya.
It's just they've drawn Hagu as a child, which you just have to blame the Japanese for.

12-11-11, 6:50 PM

Kirsten-chan said:
During the scene that Morita & Takemoto are eating and fighting by the riverbank, I heard a Bleach themesong on the background o.o That was like, so weird. And I hate that song.

I heard it too!
I didn't believe myself until the singing started.

I was rooting for Morita. Oh well.

05-23-12, 10:50 PM

I can't remember the last time a scene has made me smile so much in happiness like the ending scene for this episode did.

06-05-12, 7:43 PM

Yeah, what the fuck? They're related AND they're supposed to have a father/daughter relationship... I really don't like this ending at all. It was so good in the first season too.

06-19-12, 10:39 AM

What the hell!? I never expected it! I thought Shuu liked Hagu as a daughter. This totally blew me away. I hope Hagu recovers completely. And I'm still hoping for Morita and Hagu to be together.

07-12-12, 9:01 PM

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK
THE PSUEDO-UNDERAGE LOLICON ENDS UP WITH HER FATHER FIGURE+COUSIN?
why are more of you not weirded out is this normal where you live

07-14-12, 12:08 PM

So beautiful.. And I laughed so hard at the end :')

I love Morita, so I was somewhat sad, but it is true that Shu-chan has done so much for Hagu. He deserves to take care of her.

EWW. Why is everyone making this sound like Shu-chan loves Hagu romantically?! I didn't get that tone at all, that was just the joke for me.
Takeuchi said:
We never did anything wrong. Just...time has passed and changed it all. Promises to tears. Vows to wounds. A dear person...into a wonderful memory inside the eternity.

07-25-12, 3:24 PM

That end...so wrong! XD

10-07-12, 12:08 PM

''I'll return the money but not Hagu though! Hahahahahah'' - LOL

Great drama and comedy this ep has. :D

11-18-12, 10:52 AM

Great episode, it's good that she finally decided, quite awesome dialog and lol that ending was just to funny! But damn can't believe we're at the end already and I feel like so much still isn't solved!

Lets see what the final episode will bring us!

11-26-12, 9:28 PM

Blue sky - Two young men - Wind - River embankment
LMAO!

I did suspect that Shuu likes Hagu in the previous episodes, but I shove that thought away since I think it is cuter if they have a father-daughter relationship. Kudos to Morita for having him to confess. I like this guy omg. I seriously thought he's gonna win Hagu. But Shuu is perfect for Hagu. I didnt realise that until this episode. I thought her only options are Takemoto and Morita.

Great episode!
mingling with each other are the flames of red and blue

01-24-13, 2:23 PM

I didn't see sensei's confession coming, but I'd much rather see Hagu with him than Shinobu (weird as that may be). Hagu said she chose painting, but she never actually said anything about having feelings for Shuji so I kinda wonder about that. I thought the fight between Shinobu and Yuta was a long time coming. It was nice to see them finally get it all out in the open.

08-31-13, 10:45 AM

So Shuu-chan is in love with his daughter. :P
Though I would call Hagu-chan and Shuu-chan for brother and sister, since Shuu-chan probably isn't more than near 30 years old.
I'm glad she didn't choose Morita, he ws just gone too much and wasn't right for her at all. I like Morita of course, but just as a comic relief character.

My score for this season dropped becaus Shuu-chan is in love with his sister/daughter :P
First season was better.

11-20-13, 11:45 PM

mayama is 4 years older than hagu and ended up with rika... and rika is as old as shuu-chan.

apparently shuu-chan is hagu's father's cousin I guess... it is weird, but... just because shuu said he loved her, he still could have meant it as a father/daughter love? hagu said she chose drawing but needed him to take care of her basically

03-15-14, 11:35 AM

Aw, my heart. I loved this episode so much.

As much as I adore Takemoto and Morita, I’m really glad Shuu-chan won. He deserves it fully. He’s her rain, as Hagu herself said it. No one can replace all he’s done for her. Pure selfless love.

It’s nice seeing Takemoto and Morita drowning in their sorrows, eating and fighting together like good friends again. Ah, sweet youth! Everyone’s been living their own adolescence all this time.
I think, then procrastinate.
Therefore, I am.

05-27-14, 12:12 AM

That was very unexpected....

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices