Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 9, 2009 7:03 AM

Jun 2008
Shaya said:
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, the humour from this series needs an animation. The anime is way funnier, even if they both follow the same history.
Yes indeed. I think most of the anime which fall under the comedy and parody genre are better than their manga adaptation. See SZS, Maria Holic, and Excel Saga, for instance.

hugging six rabbits and having pink nightmares
Jul 9, 2009 11:18 AM

Feb 2009
Princess Tutu's manga was kinda childish, while the anime was beautiful, emotional and had a better story.
Jan 9, 2010 4:18 AM

Jul 2009
I think that Code Geass anime is way much better than manga. The manga is too boring, there's nothing happening there! (when you remember all the wars and actions and stuff going on in anime) i started reading it but well i was toooooo bored to continue so it's the first manga that a have ever dropped O.o even the drawings in anime are much better than in manga ^^
~by baba <3
Feb 9, 2010 4:33 AM
Feb 2010
Hmmm... The anime Tokko has more plot than the manga and it makes more sense, but that's not enough to correct how much of a disaster the manga was. I mean, there are two unrelated stories and the second one begins exactly in the middle!
and at first i liked the anime fullmetal alchemist better than the manga because the story was told in a better way and the art in the manga is not that good, but then the plot split and i changed my mind.
also, naruto is much better when it's animated, even though the fillers are annoying. same goes for bleach. the art is annoying, the fighting scenes are confusing and there are ink splashes everywhere. at least in the anime you can understand what's going on. (if anything at all. the nonexistent plot disappeared about 6 years ago.)
May 13, 2010 3:10 AM

Sep 2009
I think the Yu Yu Hakusho anime is better than the manga. The series is primarily fights-oriented and Yoshihiro Togashi doesn't know how to draw or pace the fights very well (and I'm somebody who often prefers manga fights), whereas they are spectacular in the anime!
Jul 18, 2011 6:32 PM

Aug 2010
I think the anime adaptation of Ouran High School Host Club deserves to be mentioned. I actually liked the anime better, at least for the chapters that are covered. I don't really care for the artwork in the manga, but I loved the animation of the anime. Plus I think some of the humor just works better when it is animated. It's a pity that they never finished it.

Another one is Pretear. I haven't read the manga, but the anime was fairly good.

Spoilers for Pretear

Jan 17, 2012 7:46 AM

Apr 2009
I've gotta say Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu. I think the anime looks better, flows better and it sticks more to the storyline of the light novels.

Nov 18, 2012 3:11 PM

Jul 2011
If I had to say one... it would be K-On. A manga about music, it's obvious that is going to be better if it actually have music. Without mention that it's a 4-koma so in term of artwork is better, just like every 4-koma. Also, I agree about Rozen Maiden, the manga make an unecessary loop to link first and second seasons and the ending of the anime is pretty good.
Nov 29, 2012 5:08 PM
Nov 2011
how about fate stat night? i loved the anime
Mar 11, 2013 2:04 PM

Feb 2013
Bleach and Naruto anime are great without the fillers.......
Fear leads to Anger. Anger leads to Hate. Hate leads to Suffering. (Yoda)
May 28, 2013 2:02 PM

Jan 2013
Definitely Yu Yu Hakusho.

Better art, awesome english dub, better pacing, and of course that epic soundtrack.
Salmon is delicious.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» [ COLLECTION ] boTon's basement

boTon - Jan 1

2 by boTon »»
Jan 1, 7:53 PM

» Greatest disgrace of a manga by anime adaptation?

alex138 - Mar 14, 2008

22 by Thefall »»
Feb 2, 2013 12:31 PM

Poll: » Greatest disgrace of a manga by anime adaptation?

alex138 - Apr 24, 2008

10 by BlindNoldor »»
Nov 19, 2012 3:15 PM

» Manga pictures

xblackxcreedx - Jul 28, 2009

0 by xblackxcreedx »»
Jul 28, 2009 11:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.