MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Aria the Natural Episode 20 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Aria the Natural »» Aria the Natural Episode 20 Discussion

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
View Poll Results: Aria the Natural Episode 20 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

64 85.33%
4 out of 5: Liked it

7 9.33%
3 out of 5: It was OK

3 4.00%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

1 1.33%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 75

03-25-08, 8:11 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Such a great episode. <3 When Akari got spirited away, I knew Cait Sith would come for her. <3 I love this series so much.

05-06-08, 2:46 PM

i agree, it was pretty amazing. aria, apart from being a laid back slice-of-life also has a kind of mystery to it ~ about the parallel world of cats which seem to be quite inteligent and the large cat sait, the leader is mysterious. makes aria just the more unique and interesting! truely amazing

05-18-08, 10:36 AM

This episode would have been better if the lady in black were a dominatrix and had a bloody battle with Akari ontop of a gondola culminating in a stake (broken paddle) through the lady's neck, causing her to fall into the water and sink to its watery depths with a look of disbelief on her beautifully scarred face...

Or failing that, at least have Alicia slap Akari across the face after her explanation of where she had been that night, followed by "ARA!? You expect me to believe that!? Get out of my sight! Ara!"
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol

05-18-08, 12:17 PM

This episode finally had some action: The Lady In The Black Dress pulled Akari's hand and made her RUN.

Dont get me wrong. I totally L*O*V*E this series.

"Krijg toch allemaal de klere. Val van mijn part allemaal dood."

05-18-08, 12:26 PM

I think the deeper subtext behind Aria is that Cait Sith is a pimp and in this episode he was just protecting one of his whores from a rival.
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol

05-19-08, 8:32 AM

I liked this episode. It was sooo typical from Akari to let the black lady on her gondola. ^^; And I want to hug the big cat too X3

05-22-08, 11:18 AM

I want to hug Akari and ask her to marry me <3

06-16-08, 5:19 PM

This was the most memorable episode of Aria so far :D

06-17-08, 9:01 AM

aero said:
This was the most memorable episode of Aria so far :D

The Burning Hair episode made the biggest impression on me.

08-04-08, 10:11 PM

Amsterdamned said:
I want to hug Akari and ask her to marry me <3

seriously =D

this was pretty action-packed for an Aria episode. The graveyard scene was actually pretty scary, but I love Cat Sith. He's so huge and huggable. What a hero.

11-08-08, 5:03 PM

A great episode~
Finally, a scary episode in Aria! When the lady in blacks head disappeared - my thoughts were --> "If I were Akari - I would be extremely scared~ >__<;;" I can't believe Alicia believe Akari's explanation~

Amazing sig set thanks to -DraGonZ-

03-24-09, 5:41 PM

I am surprised that this show even has a horror episode to boot.

I got freaked out when I saw the lady on the black dress suddenly pulled her in.

05-29-09, 3:19 AM

Somehow, I was not expecting Aria to have a horror episode. I definitely didn't think that if it did, then I would happen to watch it at 2 in the morning alone in a dark room >.<
Good one, though. I wonder if there's more to the whole cat thing, or if they're just going to have chance encounters every so often with Akari and thats it...
I can't believe Alicia actually believed her!

06-06-09, 2:28 AM

nice episode =] creepy episode xP haha~

07-03-09, 9:28 AM

Beatnik said:
I think the deeper subtext behind Aria is that Cait Sith is a pimp and in this episode he was just protecting one of his whores from a rival.
Oh man. That cracked me up.

Great episode, nice to see a different tone to Aria. I was a bit creeped out by that woman.

07-05-09, 4:05 AM

A most unexpected episode! And this moment just made my brains explode!

Credits for the av go to whispering-eden.livejournal.com =)
I used to be Dolce_Vitka here, but Vitka_Lynx is my nickname at alost all other sites, so I decided to take it here, too ^___^

08-18-09, 1:44 AM

Holy crap!! There was actually some danger in an Aria episode! Somebody call somebody XD!

12-29-09, 11:36 AM

amazing episode, was wonderfull and scary T_T, i love the mystery it gives a unique touch :)

01-02-10, 5:16 PM

yatsuslave said:
I am surprised that this show even has a horror episode to boot.

I got freaked out when I saw the lady on the black dress suddenly pulled her in.
Horror?? Just a touch. It came across as mysterious, esp. with the appearance of Cait Sith. Akira does have this tendacy to attract the mysteries of Neo-Venetia.
It was good to see Cait Sith again. I had a feeling he was going to make some kind of appearance when we saw the action of all the cats. They knew something was wrong.

Good episode.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/sbyrstall&sclick=1[/url]

03-07-10, 6:11 PM

HOLY MOTHERFOKER I WAS SUPRISED TO SEE A DIFFERENT KIND OF ARIA EPISODE. THIS EPISODE IS NOT THE USUAL EPISODE THAT YOU SEE IN ARIA. IT CAUGHT ME OFFGUARD MAN FUCKKK. I HATE HORROR KINDS MAN, IT FREAKS ME OUT. :( This one was lovely even though it was kind of scary.

Few things I loved in this episode were:
1. The ghost story Aika told to Akari. After Akari saw the black-dressed woman in the beginning and Aika told the story, I knew this is going to be a scary episode.
2. Akari going home very late at night. After I saw the setting I was like "OHH FUCK AKARI IS GOING TO GET SPRITIED AWAY FUCK."
3. The cats knew what's appening so probably the reason why they all gather is to inform Cait Sith about it.
4. The woman riding on Akari's boat. Man Akari could have denied her request but Akari's too kind to do that.
5. The graveyard island. I thought that woman was just an ordinary person that wanted to visit the graveyard but WTF SHE GRABBED AKARI'S ARM AND LATER ON SHOWED THAT SHE HAS NO FACE WTFFF.
6. The best moment was Cait Sith's appearance. Oh how happy I was after I saw him. I now know Cait Sith likes Akari. THOSE EYES WERE JUST HORRIFYING. ALL HAIL CAIT SITH.

I'm starting to think Cait Sith likes Akari. Who knows they might be together someday and Akari would become the cat queen, lol. Very good and lovely episode. It's good to see a different type of Aria episode.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices