MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Hachimitsu to Clover Episode 23 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Hachimitsu to Clover »» Hachimitsu to Clover Episode 23 Discussion

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
View Poll Results: Hachimitsu to Clover Episode 23 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

18 62.07%
4 out of 5: Liked it

10 34.48%
3 out of 5: It was OK

1 3.45%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 29

03-23-08, 10:36 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Poor Hagu-chan. Hope she cheers up on the last episode (T_T).
I also wonder if Takemoto will go back to his friends, or he'll just keep travelling around Japan (unless they do a small timeskip).

Also, I found the "axe of truth" and the old man (the man seemed like he was going to die at any moment) parts really funny xD

Modified by Kineta, 11-25-12, 9:41 AM

09-01-08, 5:09 AM

Kayro said:
I also wonder if Takemoto will go back to his friends, or he'll just keep travelling around Japan (unless they do a small timeskip).
Probably in the next episode :/
The kid is lol. "The chief told me to..." XD

10-05-08, 2:16 PM

baka kid.
If they want him to spend the bikemoney on food and such, but want the bike back, how will he travel back to tokyo from there?

05-10-09, 9:07 PM

I was thinking so too MaiZorbescu.

The part when Morita, Mayama and Hanamoto-sensei were talking was really interesting.

Wow, only an episode left.

05-12-09, 8:50 AM

ahahah miwako.. and the dog can actually see the "other miwako" hahaha... and that guy in red... funny.. its nice the takemoto met different people on his way...

05-29-09, 7:33 AM

I'm really curious how everything's going to work out in the last episode and whether all of them will solve their personal problems...

Plus, with the last few episodes, my interest in Takemoto's story has increased a lot!

06-11-09, 6:58 AM

I loved the axe of truth that was funny. Takemoto is really brave going that far.

08-24-09, 10:29 PM

Yeah, the last few episodes Takemoto has skyrocketed up my favorite characters in H&C.
"Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy. As long as the Sun, the Moon, and the Earth exist, everything will be all right."

- Yui Ikari, The End of Evangelion

11-15-09, 5:30 PM

Alicia3000 said:
I loved the axe of truth that was funny. Takemoto is really brave going that far.
And I love how the ED just fits so perfect right now, with Takemoto riding away. I don't want this anime to end I love everyone so much! Even occasionally stupid Hagu, <3

12-13-09, 2:02 AM

insan3soldiern said:
Yeah, the last few episodes Takemoto has skyrocketed up my favorite characters in H&C.

Yep, now I like him as much as I like Morita, who's been my favourite from the very beginning. Maaaybe even a little better ;)
I just love this story 'arc' with the journey. -sniff- makes me want to go on one myself.
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)

06-20-10, 2:32 AM

I don't get it how you people can like Takemoto so much. He's my least favourite character ever... I wish the next episode won't be full of him like this one.

08-19-10, 8:42 PM

Kugutsue said:
I don't get it how you people can like Takemoto so much. He's my least favourite character ever... I wish the next episode won't be full of him like this one.

XD Once again, what she said...

Way too much Takemoto, not enough Morita.

12-28-10, 5:28 AM

Kugutsue said:

Same. Well I dont like him, but I dont hate him either. He plays a major role in this anyway.

Even though the show is still putting out comedic scenes and stuff, it is becoming really hard to laugh it off. I am really drowned by all the painful scenes and cant seem to forget them.

01-08-11, 6:43 AM

I think I somehow understand the way Morita feels..., but my heart still broke a little when he pretended to avoid Hagu's topic while feeling so worried about her

01-08-11, 6:48 AM

I think I somehow understand the way Morita feels..., but my heart still broke a little when he pretended to avoid Hagu's topic while feeling so worried about her

04-15-11, 12:09 PM

Why do I like Takemoto? He is being honest with himself while facing questions the majority of people dread to acknowledge they have. Take that annoying brat of workers. He pretends that he is solid and tough personality because he started working at 16 and didn't have time to such "foolishness" Takemoto is having at his "leisure". But he is realy envious. An early start gave him a bit of self-determination but he doesn't seem at ease with his occupation. It was sort of decided on him and I see his reaction on Takemoto as an indication that he didn't have real self yet. I don't think anyone who has experienced a need of self-discovery and went on such a journey (not necessary by travelling some land) would be annoyed at Takemoto. It seems that he has much in common with Hagu. Difference in that she is extremely talented while fails at day-to-day activities and Takemoto does not have any exceptional gift in arts but is good at caring for people. And both Hagu and Takemoto were exeptionaly abused by Morita :) Does it realy has to be decided on one of them to be with Hagu? While their relationships overlap I don't see them as conflicting directly, unlike Yamada-Rika to Mayama. I don't think Morita even needs a woman in usual sense of it. I wonder what he will be like as an adult...
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.

05-29-11, 8:45 AM

I love the feeling I get that they all have mature a little.
I have learned so much things and realized some others.
I'm curious of how next ep will be since Takemoto is still traveling :/

11-14-11, 2:43 PM

Hagu looks a little older now O.o
Somehow, Morita is cute :3

01-08-12, 8:58 AM

The parting makes me sad inside. It was short but probably memorable for Takemoto.

"The Chief told me to..." - lol

One episode left now.

06-17-12, 11:56 AM

Morita! Do something already! Cheer Hagu up or something! With one more episode to go, Takemoto will definitely be back soon! I wanna see some action! >_<

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices