Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 23, 2008 7:28 AM

Mar 2008
Alright, although the characters from FSN will be outnumbered, let's see about 1-1 fights between Servants and Bleach characters.
EmptykNov 3, 2008 7:22 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 21, 2008 8:10 PM

Feb 2008
Depends on the character match up.
Any way. Archer would win all math.

Resune:
Archer has the ability to create the Unlimited Blade Works wich is a dimension that has almost all the legendary weapons that ever existed and all of those weapons obay his will. If he would go up against a shinigami he could create that shinigamis soul slayer and since the weapon automatically obays Archer he would be able to use it's full potential. And to ensure his wictory he would just create another weapon.

Like:
Archer VS Ichigo

Ichigo would have Zangetsu
Then Archer would make a Senbonzakura -> Relase it -> Make a Zangetsu -> Realse it
Zangetsu vs Zangetsu = Duble Ko
Senbonzakura vs nothink = 1-0
final score = 2-1
Archer wins.
And in this calculaton Archer only made 2 weapons not 1000. ( Even if he has only two hands Archer can levitate swords in UBW so he can use more then 2 swords at once. )

Also shooting his bow hrunting would be disasterus since his shooting range are kilo meters long and hrunting gose at high speed and dose homing. Even if it's blocked or evaded it won't stop until it hits the target. Archer just have to wait and watch from a long range until the enemy gets exasted and dies.
May 2, 2008 2:27 AM

Dec 2007
Thats a mouth full Revillo, but ya Archer is a badass and he can beat anyone from bleach.
KetuekigamiMay 10, 2008 2:01 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 3, 2008 5:07 AM

Jun 2007
Bleach of course Zaraki is just Crazy i tell ya he will beat archer's Ass >.<

Sep 3, 2008 11:54 AM

Aug 2007
FSN wins without breaking a sweat.
Let us just look at an example, Emiya Shirou vs Zaraki Kenpachi:

Shirou: "People die if they are killed..."
Kenpachi: "Well, even if somebody killed you, you probably wouldn't die."

-> Bleach characters cannot kill, FSN characters kill enemies left and right.
Sep 3, 2008 12:08 PM

Jun 2007
KannaRei said:
FSN wins without breaking a sweat.
Let us just look at an example, Emiya Shirou vs Zaraki Kenpachi:

Shirou: "People die if they are killed..."
Kenpachi: "Well, even if somebody killed you, you probably wouldn't die."

-> Bleach characters cannot kill, FSN characters kill enemies left and right.
Thats not true in bleach the kill too i must say that in FSN they have no mercy but in bleach they kill most of the bad guys so if they were gonna fight i bet bleach would cut FSN in pieces >.<

Sep 3, 2008 12:36 PM

Aug 2007
Katsumoto:
You still have much to learn, young one...
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s125/Kanna_Rei/Archiv/1187636179296.jpg

The Bleach characters still have to overcome the endless mind battles present in most shounen anime, before they start with the real action, and even then they take an eternity to do anything.
On a sidenote: when does the first person die in the series? Because up to where I have read it, there was no named death.
Sep 16, 2008 8:40 AM

Jun 2007
KannaRei said:
Katsumoto:
You still have much to learn, young one...
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s125/Kanna_Rei/Archiv/1187636179296.jpg

The Bleach characters still have to overcome the endless mind battles present in most shounen anime, before they start with the real action, and even then they take an eternity to do anything.
On a sidenote: when does the first person die in the series? Because up to where I have read it, there was no named death.
Well.. if they cant die they cant lose or im i wrong >.< ?

Sep 17, 2008 5:10 PM

Dec 2007
FSN wins.
What people foget is that servants are legendary heroes who proved themselves by doing unimaginable things or having unbeleavable power and they are usually gods in there legends, while shinigami are just normal people who died and gained power somehow.

Examples of fights:
Archer: What Revillo said plus he uses Rho Aias (a spiritual shield with the defensive power of 7 fortresses) to block all attacks while he finishes his chant.

Caster: Caster says one word and suspends them in time than uses rule breaker to break there shinigami contract and turn them back into a normal dead soul.

Lancer: uses Gea Bolg to one shot anyone, no exeptions!!!

Gilgumesh: Gilgumesh uses Enkidu (an unbreakable chain used to tie up the gods) to immobalize anyone than fires thousands of noble phantasms at them. Or he uses Enuma Elish to destroy time and space and one shot anyone.

Saber: uses Avalon to stop any possible attack then uses Excalibur to blow them away.

Berserker: Immune to all phisical attackes by a Bleach character due to God Hand and can cut them in half with one swind. He is also fast as lightning and can get close to anyone in seconds.

I could go on to every character but i dont have the time.
And noble phantasms beat zanpakutos everytime. I wont go into that eather at the moment cuz itll take too long.

And what KannaRei is saying is that Bleach acts as a normal shounen anime where no main character dies and battles go on for hours while they try to figure out how to win and how every character fights the same way. While in FSN anything can happen to anyone and ever character fights a different way while battles are decided in minutes.
But if the two worlds actually crossed and fought someone would have to die and it would always be on the Bleach side.
KetuekigamiSep 19, 2008 12:10 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 1, 2008 9:44 PM

Aug 2007
Aizen > Fate/Stay Night

Not opinion...fact...

Nov 1, 2008 9:49 PM

Dec 2007
FrostyWaters said:
Aizen > Fate/Stay Night

Not opinion...fact...

im sorry but thats not a fact >_<

more like Aizen <<<<<<<< any servant.
Nov 1, 2008 10:53 PM

Dec 2007
and i forgot to mention that no Bleach character can beat Dark Sakura in any way shape or form. And thats mostly becouse by just bieng around her the character would go compleately crazy and become her slave.
And im not making this up, because Shinigami are spirits they cant even get close to her without bieng currupted.
Nov 3, 2008 6:34 AM

Apr 2008
Ketue said:
Archer: What Revillo said plus he uses Rho Aias (a spiritual shield with the defensive power of 7 fortresses) to block all attacks while he finishes his chant.

Aizen Could beat him with his inescapable Hadou (Black Coffin) once you get caught in it, you can never escape unharmed (even if it was incomplete there is a possibility of Death)

Ketue said:
Caster: Caster says one word and suspends them in time than uses rule breaker to break there shinigami contract and turn them back into a normal dead soul.

Tousen can handle her with his Bankai, Caster will be in Tousen's Bankai & he will beat her in just a few moments. (unless she's faster than him, but I don't think so)

Ketue said:

Lancer would be like an ant compared to Zaraki

Ketue said:
Gilgumesh: Gilgumesh uses Enkidu (an unbreakable chain used to tie up the gods) to immobalize anyone than fires thousands of noble phantasms at them. Or he uses Enuma Elish to destroy time and space and one shot anyone.

Captain Commander Yamamoto can beat him
with his released Zampaktu, Ryuujin Jakka consumes him and the surrounding area in inescapable flames which would result in the destruction of the chains & if the Captain decides to use his Bankai, he would have a possibility of Beating him. (it is hard to guess the final result)

Ketue said:
Saber: uses Avalon to stop any possible attack then uses Excalibur to blow them away.

can she stop a Thousand Blades (senbonzakura kageyoshi) even if she could, byakuya would trap her with his high level kidō spells & He is adept at using them strategically (he would stop her movement, disrupt her abilities) so he would eventually beat her.
Hitsugaya can beat her as well using his bankai, by trapping her in an Ice Cold prison, where she would freeze & then she would be vulnerable thus not unable to defend her self.

Ketue said:
Berserker: Immune to all phisical attackes by a Bleach character due to God Hand and can cut them in half with one swing. He is also fast as lightning and can get close to anyone in seconds.

if he is immune to all Physical attacks, then non other than Mayuri can beat him,
Because if Mayuri uses his Bankai, Berserker would be poisoned thus eventually die (plus the Poison has NO antidote even his Master can't do anything) & Mayuri would easily escape assuming he got a serious injury from Berserker
(using his Zampaktu) he will stab himself turning into some kind of liquid which can not be attacked in any way.
"Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. And some will lose more than the tips off their fingers, I promise you. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that"
Nov 3, 2008 6:41 AM

Apr 2008
Ketuekigami said:
and i forgot to mention that no Bleach character can beat Dark Sakura in any way shape or form. And thats mostly becouse by just bieng around her the character would go compleately crazy and become her slave.
And im not making this up, because Shinigami are spirits they cant even get close to her without bieng currupted.

Urahara would beat her
he will use his faux Body (modified Body) & switch with every body he has when he's in danger
& eventually beat her when the opportune moment arises

Komamura would Destroy her as well
using his Huge Bankai, he will attack her from a long Distance & smash her (with no need to get close)
"Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. And some will lose more than the tips off their fingers, I promise you. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that"
Nov 3, 2008 9:51 AM

Apr 2008
So my point is Bleach Wins!!
Nov 3, 2008 3:00 PM

Dec 2007
ur really doing this zato... ok.

The main problem with ur argument is saying that they win when they use their banki but that wont work out to well. For them to use their bankai (according to any Bleach ep) they first fight for 15 minutes to see if they can win without it and when they reilize they cant they use it, but against a FSN character (especially ones who use attacks that are guaranteed a first hit kill and not cuz of their power but the attack itself) the battle will end in the first minute without a chance to use their bankia.

Zatoichi said:
Ketue said:

Aizen Could beat him with his inescapable Hadou (Black Coffin) once you get caught in it, you can never escape unharmed (even if it was incomplete there is a possibility of Death)

first Aizen will have to dodge an arrow shot at mach 13 that pierces through any defense and follows its target until it hits (Hrunting). Archer would never get up close to start a battle so he'd keep a distance of a few 100 miles away.And no matter the attack Aizen throws he'll have to get through Rho Aias which wouldnt be easy.

Hrunting
Type: Anti-Unit
A thick, serrated jet black sword, first seen in Archer's possession during Fate/hollow ataraxia. When fired as a Broken Phantasm, Hrunting actively seeks out the most direct route to its target so long as Archer continues to aim at the target. It will continue to home in even if its blade is evaded, deflected, or blocked. This Noble Phantasm will also penetrate obstructions of its fight path, and it possesses enough power to bypass four layers of Rho Aias. In Dene, an enchanted sword named Hrunting was gifted onto the hero Beowulf by Unferth, and was later used to no avail in battle against a large ettin known as Grendel's mother, although Beowulf was grateful to Unferth for its use.

Zatoichi said:
Ketue said:

Tousen can handle her with his Bankai, Caster will be in Tousen's Bankai & he will beat her in just a few moments. (unless she's faster than him, but I don't think so)

it depends, Caster can cast her spell before he finishes saying "bankai" and once she casts a spell he could be shot through the chest like a gun or frozen in time.

High-Speed Divine Words
Allows the activation of magic without connecting the Magic Circuits or incantating spells. Even great magic can be activated with just a single action. It is a language from the age of the gods, so modern humans cannot pronounce it.

Zatoichi said:
Ketue said:

Lancer would be like an ant compared to Zaraki.

the only way he could is if Zaraki didnt have a heart. but since he does Lancer can easly 1 shot him. And Lancer is the fastest servent so he can at least keep up wityh Zaraki and since Gae Bolg bends reality Lancer doesnt even have to aim to hit him.

Gáe Bolg
Type: Anti-Unit.
An ability that inverts the concept of causality, creating a phenomenon where the spear is thrust only after it has made contact with a target. When the true name of Gáe Bolg is invoked, the opponent has already been pierced before the attack is initiated, regardless of the path the strike must follow to reach its target. Agility is meaningless in avoiding this ability; the only defense is a high degree of luck, which alters fate ahead of time. In spite of this destiny-interference property and its accuracy, use of Gáe Bolg is economical, consuming so little Mana it can be used seven times without pause for recharge. This weapon derives its name from Gáe Bolg, the barbed spear of Cú Chulainn.

Zatoichi said:
Ketue said:
Gilgumesh: Gilgumesh uses Enkidu (an unbreakable chain used to tie up the gods) to immobilize anyone than fires thousands of noble phantasms at them. Or he uses Enuma Elish to destroy time and space and one shot anyone.

with his released Zampaktu, Ryuujin Jakka consumes him and the surrounding area in inescapable flames which would result in the destruction of the chains & if the Captain decides to use his Bankai, he would have a possibility of Beating him. (it is hard to guess the final result).

I dont think u know how powerful Gil is. Enkudo wont break by fire... and Enuma Elish destroys time and space and is famed to have split heaven and earth, i dont think anyone from Bleach could survive it. And Gil can continuously fire thousands of weapons at him which all have abilities like draining all the power from the one it hits or destroy buildings in one shot.

Enûma Elish
Type: Anti-World.
An aphotic, pillar-shaped blade, etched with fine crimson lettering in cuneiform. With an energy output that exceeds Excalibur, rotation of Ea's tri-blade segments vacuums and compresses surrounding atmospheric gasses. Upon release, the ensuing cataclysmic blast sunders the foundations of reality, causing a collapse of time and space that disintegrates everything around the area of attack. Ea's material components have no origins in the mortal plane; unlike other weapons, it cannot be replicated through tracing. It is the most powerful Noble Phantasm in Gilgamesh's arsenal. The sword has no true name, but Gilgamesh refers to it as Ea, and Enuma Elish is its activation word. The title Enûma Elish is an allusion to the Babylonian creation epic, and Ea is Babylon's patron deity of water.

Zatoichi said:
Ketue said:

can she stop a Thousand Blades (senbonzakura kageyoshi) even if she could, byakuya would trap her with his high level kidō spells & He is adept at using them strategically (he would stop her movement, disrupt her abilities) so he would eventually beat her.
Hitsugaya can beat her as well using his bankai, by trapping her in an Ice Cold prison, where she would freeze & then she would be vulnerable thus not unable to defend her self.

yes she can stop thousands of blades and as a matter of fact anything anyone can do against her ever, not just Bleach characters but any character from any anime. Avalon is a perfect impenetrable defense.

Avalon
Type: Support.
The hallowed scabbard of Excalibur, originally stolen from King Arthur shortly before the Battle of Camlann. Mere possession of this Noble Phantasm bequeaths limited immortality through regenerative stimulation, as well as preventing physical deterioration due to aging. When initiated as a Noble Phantasm, Avalon dissipates into countless particles and immerses its user into a tranquil domain, virtually a "portable fortress". While bounded in this manner, an individual is shielded from all destructive interference in the physical realm, from parallel worlds, and dimensional planes. Avalon transcends even the most advanced sorceries, and is comparable only to "true" magic. The name Avalon alludes to a legendary isle in English folklore, best known as the final resting place of King Arthur.

Zatoichi said:
Ketue said:
Berserker: Immune to all phisical attackes by a Bleach character due to God Hand and can cut them in half with one swing. He is also fast as lightning and can get close to anyone in seconds.

if he is immune to all Physical attacks, then non other than Mayuri can beat him,
Because if Mayuri uses his Bankai, Berserker would be poisoned thus eventually die (plus the Poison has NO antidote even his Master can't do anything) & Mayuri would easily escape assuming he got a serious injury from Berserker
(using his Zampaktu) he will stab himself turning into some kind of liquid which can not be attacked in any way.

You know u just paired up one of the weakest captains against THE strongest servant. And for his zanpakto to poison it has to scratch Berserker first but thats not possible. And Berserker is strong enough to kill his bankai with just regular attacks, ya he's that strong... and i dought that a poison that even Uryuu can get over would seriously effect Berserker. And he'd have to kill Berserker 12 times with this poison (if it could even kill him) without bieng killed himself.

God Hand
Type: Support.
A divine blessing in honor of his deeds in life, Berserker's flesh has become extremely durable, granting invulnerability to any attack below the rank of "A". Furthermore, he has an accelerated regeneration rate, and can not only neutralize normally fatal injuries, but resurrect himself from death eleven times, granting him a total of twelve lives. Berserker's rugged hide and dark complexion are consequences of this sorcery. The name is inspired by The Twelve Labors imposed on Heracles by Hera.
KetuekigamiNov 3, 2008 5:25 PM
Nov 3, 2008 4:30 PM

Dec 2007
so FSN wins!

in order for Bleach characters to win ud have to say that thieve reached the power of gods as FSN characters have but since thats not the case FSN always beats Bleach.
Nov 3, 2008 7:01 PM

Aug 2007
I thought the Bleach characters were Gods(Well, Death Gods)?

Nov 3, 2008 7:28 PM

Dec 2007
FrostyWaters said:

Ya but their not actual gods like Zeus or other gods of legend (alot of FSN Servants). Shinigami are like hired lesser gods... its not like u can become a real god by going to school like shinigami do :P

Shinigami are more at the level slightly above a highly trained fighter mixed with a magus, but if ur talking about one of the stronger captains they might be up to a D-C level servants power... but nowhere near the level of a god like most of the servants in the 5th Holy Grail War who were all B-A level servants (except for Assassin who was C).
KetuekigamiNov 3, 2008 9:44 PM
Nov 4, 2008 3:29 AM

Apr 2008
Ketuekigami said:
Zatoichi said:
Ketue said:

first Aizen will have to dodge an arrow shot at mach 13 that pierces through any defense and follows its target until it hits (Hrunting). Archer would never get up close to start a battle so he'd keep a distance of a few 100 miles away.And no matter the attack Aizen throws he'll have to get through Rho Aias which wouldnt be easy.

But Aizen's Zampaktou is complete hypnosis, if it's released archer won't know who is the real or the Fake Aizen & if Archer falls in Aizen's trap he will be defeated
Aizen might as well be somewhere watching the fight & he allows Archer to win (though illusion or complete hypnosis)
but just when Archer thought he won, K.O
Aizen wins.

Zatoichi said:
Ketue said: said:

it depends, Caster can cast her spell before he finishes saying "bankai" and once she casts a spell he could be shot through the chest like a gun or frozen in time.

well maybe, cause Tousen is stupid & slow
& he wastes his time in pointless talking

Zatoichi said:

the only way he could is if Zaraki didnt have a heart. but since he does Lancer can easly 1 shot him. And Lancer is the fastest servent so he can at least keep up wityh Zaraki and since Gae Bolg bends reality Lancer doesnt even have to aim to hit him.

maybe he doesn't have a heart, the guy gets stabbed hundred's of times but he still doesn't die plus have u seen the way he defeated tousen?
he allowed tousen to stab him thus holding his zampaktou & then he sliced tousen resulting in his defeat.

Zatoichi said:

Gilgumesh: Gilgumesh uses Enkidu (an unbreakable chain used to tie up the gods) to immobilize anyone than fires thousands of noble phantasms at them. Or he uses Enuma Elish to destroy time and space and one shot anyone.

with his released Zampaktu, Ryuujin Jakka consumes him and the surrounding area in inescapable flames which would result in the destruction of the chains & if the Captain decides to use his Bankai, he would have a possibility of Beating him. (it is hard to guess the final result).

I dont think u know how powerful Gil is. Enkudo wont break by fire... and Enuma Elish destroys time and space and is famed to have split heaven and earth, i dont think anyone from Bleach could survive it. And Gil can continuously fire thousands of weapons at him which all have abilities like draining all the power from the one it hits or destroy buildings in one shot.

I Know how strong Gil is
& this was a wasted argument in the first place

Zatoichi said:

yes she can stop thousands of blades and as a matter of fact anything anyone can do against her ever, not just Bleach characters but any character from any anime. Avalon is a perfect impenetrable defense.

Shit!! you Fate Freak!!
but I know someone from One Piece that can beat her.

Zatoichi said:

You know u just paired up one of the weakest captains against THE strongest servant. And for his zanpakto to poison it has to scratch Berserker first but thats not possible. And Berserker is strong enough to kill his bankai with just regular attacks, ya he's that strong... and i dought that a poison that even Uryuu can get over would seriously effect Berserker. And he'd have to kill Berserker 12 times with this poison (if it could even kill him) without bieng killed himself.

Uryuu got over it because nemu gave him the antidote
& mayuri's poison will spread in the air, Berserker has to breath air!!
everytime berserker dies, he wakes up, he inhales the poison & dies over & over & over
till he truly dies.

one last thing
you forgot something important & that is Shynpo (A high level technique that a Captain level can use efficiently (Lightening Step) which gives them the advantage of speed over F/S N characters
Nov 4, 2008 1:53 PM

Dec 2007
This argument itself is pointless seeing as how FSN has power balances between characters and an overall depth to its fights and character abilities while Bleach is a typical shounen fighter where everyone does the same thing and they all just swing at each other until one of them uses an ability starts swinging again and the battle ends. Without giving facts (like i am giving) u wont be able to successfully argue on behalf of Bleach.
Zatoichi said:
Ketuekigami said:
Zatoichi said:
Ketue said:

But Aizen's Zampaktou is complete hypnosis, if it's released archer won't know who is the real or the Fake Aizen & if Archer falls in Aizen's trap he will be defeated
Aizen might as well be somewhere watching the fight & he allows Archer to win (though illusion or complete hypnosis)
Aizen wins.

I dont think u know that magi naturally have high resistance against hypnosis magic and others that affect the senses so Aizens zanpakuto wouldnt have any effect. And this is especially relevant for Archer who uses magic to enhance his eyes so any senses altering abilities wouldnt have any effect on him.

Zatoichi said:
Zatoichi said:

thats the flaw of the Bleach characters, they'll be attacked and killed when the opponent gets annoyed by them talking for a half hour :P

Zatoichi said:
Zatoichi said:

maybe he doesn't have a heart, the guy gets stabbed hundred's of times but he still doesn't die plus have u seen the way he defeated tousen?
he allowed tousen to stab him thus holding his zampaktou & then he sliced tousen resulting in his defeat.

thats the thing about Lancers spear, it is cursed and is destined to pierce the heart no matter what which is why its considered the best noble phantasm for 1 on 1 combat.

Zatoichi said:
Zatoichi said:

I Know how strong Gil is

but i like arguing ;_ ;

Zatoichi said:
Zatoichi said:

Shit!! you Fate Freak!!

hey i know what i like and i know facts win arguments XD
I hope ur not talking about someone that can get past Avalon cuz thats impossible.

Zatoichi said:
Zatoichi said:

everytime berserker dies, he wakes up, he inhales the poison & dies over & over & over
till he truly dies.

unless the poison kills instantaneously (which i doubt it) it wont stop Berserker from attacking because his Mad Enhancement from being a berserker class causes him to be insanely strong and lose all reason thus making him continue fighting until he dies. It would only take one Strike from Berserker to destroy his bankai and that one strike could happen in less then a sec seeing as he can strike 100 times in less than 3 sec.

Zatoichi said:
one last thing
you forgot something important & that is Shynpo (A high level technique that a Captain level can use efficiently (Lightening Step) which gives them the advantage of speed over F/S N characters

im not taking that into account cuz theirs no speed specified for it, its just one of those shounen things that everyone can do. I know how fast FSN characters can be and without facts its impossible to say who is faster since FSN characters, even non servants, are faster than u think.

Saber's maximum speed + command spell boost is Mach 13.2. Archer's arrows should be just as fast, Rin can move 100 meters in 7 seconds using reinforcement. Kotomine (when running in a forest carrying Ilya) can do 50km/h. Shirou, with Archer's arm, can run similar speeds. Lancer's hurled Gae Bolg is around Mach 2, at 40 kilo distance, Pegasus moves at 400~500km/h, and Bazett's right straight is 80km/h.
KetuekigamiNov 4, 2008 2:00 PM
Nov 4, 2008 1:59 PM

Apr 2008
Ketuekigami said:
This argument itself is pointless seeing as how FSN has power balances between characters and an overall depth to its fights and character abilities while Bleach is a typical shounen fighter where everyone does the same thing and they all just swing at each other until one of them uses an ability starts swinging again and the battle ends. Without giving facts like i am giving u wont be able to successfullt argue on behalf of Bleach.
Zatoichi said:
Ketuekigami said:
Zatoichi said:
Ketue said:

Aizen wins.

I dont think u know that magi naturally have high resistance against hypnosis magic and others that affect the senses so Aizens zanpakuto wouldnt have any effect. And this is especially relevant for Archer who uses magic to enhance his eyes so any senses altering abilities wouldnt have any effect on him.

[Zatoichi=quote]
Zatoichi said:

thats the flaw of the Bleach characters, they'll be attacked and killed when the opponent gets annoyed by them talking for a half hour :P

[Zatoichi=quote]
Zatoichi said:

thats the thing about Lancers spear, it is cursed and is destined to pierce the heart no matter what which is why its considered the best noble phantasm for 1 on 1 combat.

[Zatoichi=quote]
Zatoichi said:

I Know how strong Gil is

but i like arguing ;_ ;

[Zatoichi=quote]
Zatoichi said:

Shit!! you Fate Freak!!

hey i know what i like and i know facts win arguments XD
I hope ur not talking about someone that can get past Avalon cuz thats impossible.

[Zatoichi=quote]
Zatoichi said:

till he truly dies.

unless the poison kills instantaneously (which i doubt it) it wont stop Berserker from attacking because his Mad Enhancement from being a berserker class causes him to be insanely strong and lose all reason thus making him continue fighting until he dies. It would only take one Strike from Berserker to destroy his bankai and that one strike could happen in less then a sec seeing as he can strike 100 times in less than 3 sec.

[Zatochi=quote]one last thing

im not taking that into account cuz theirs no speed specified for it, its just one of those shounen things that everyone can do. I know how fast FSN characters can be and without facts its impossible to say who is faster since FSN characters, even non servants, are faster than u think.

Saber's maximum speed + command spell boost is Mach 13.2. Archer's arrows should be just as fast, Rin can move 100 meters in 7 seconds using reinforcement. Kotomine (when running in a forest carrying Ilya) can do 50km/h. Shirou, with Archer's arm, can run similar speeds. Lancer's hurled Gae Bolg is around Mach 2, at 40 kilo distance, Pegasus moves at 400~500km/h, and Bazett's right straight is 80km/h.

Fate Addict DAMN U xD
hehe I love disagreeing
Aizen can beat Lancer though & another captain can beat Assasin (you've got to admit not all F/S characters are going to win, some Bleach Captains also can)
But if Bleach can't beat F/S then One Piece could
I KNOW IT COULD!!
Nov 4, 2008 2:17 PM

Dec 2007
Zatoichi said:

Fate Addict DAMN U xD
hehe I love disagreeing
Aizen can beat Lancer though & another captain can beat Assasin (you've got to admit not all F/S characters are going to win, some Bleach Captains also can)
I KNOW IT COULD!!

i know im a "TRUE FAN" XP

I know some bleach captains are overpowered but without playing the FSN VN its impossible to gauge the servants true power. Lancer (and all the servants) is far more powerful than what was shown in the anime and if he had a proper master he could have even been the winner of the war.

Servants are by definition the strongest beings that ever existed in fact or fiction so u cant take them lightly. They are the strongest ppl that ever lived and they have powers beyond knowledge from the time where gods ruled the world and mythical beasts lived.

Assassin is the only servant i know would probably lose... but if they get into a skilled sword fight (which would most likely happen) Assassin would win. He is far more skilled than any bleach character and the power of Tsubame Gaeshi is beyond their understanding.

from how far i saw OP they wouldnt have a chance and i dont think they've gotten to DBZ status so i doubt they can match servants. But plz tell me so i can prove u wrong :P
but this is Bleach vs FSN so keep it short.
KetuekigamiNov 4, 2008 2:23 PM
Nov 4, 2008 2:31 PM

Apr 2008
Ketuekigami said:
Zatoichi said:

Fate Addict DAMN U xD
hehe I love disagreeing
I KNOW IT COULD!!

I know some bleach captains are overpowered but without playing the FSN VN its impossible to gauge the servants true power. Lancer (and all the servants) is far more powerful than what was shown in the anime and if he had a proper master he could have even been the winner of the war.

Servants are by definition the strongest beings that ever existed in fact or fiction so u cant take them lightly. They are the strongest ppl that ever lived and they have powers beyond knowledge from the time where gods ruled the world and mythical beasts lived.

Assassin is the only servant i know would probably lose... but if they get into a skilled sword fight (which would most likely happen) Assassin would win. He is far more skilled than any bleach character and the power of Tsubame Gaeshi is beyond their understanding.

from how far i saw OP they wouldnt have a chance and i dont think they've gotten to DBZ status so i doubt they can match servants. But plz tell me so i can prove u wrong :P

Devil Fruits is the answer my nemesis, for example: how can lancer beat Ace, if ace gets hit he'll dissolve into fire, he can not be hit with physical attack so lancer would burn.

anyway I have only watched the anime F/S Night
what do I watch/read next?
Nov 4, 2008 2:50 PM

Dec 2007
Zatoichi said:
Ketuekigami said:
Zatoichi said:

Fate Addict DAMN U xD
hehe I love disagreeing
I KNOW IT COULD!!

Devil Fruits is the answer my nemesis, for example: how can lancer beat Ace, if ace gets hit he'll dissolve into fire, he can not be hit with physical attack so lancer would burn.

Ive never seen Ace fight but just saying what would happen like "if ace gets hit he'll dissolve into fire" doesnt help. u need to tell me what his ability is and does and then i'll prove u wrong :P

i tell everyone whose seen the anime to play the original game. if ur good with comp u can figure out how to torrent and install successfully (alot of ppl have problems with this game). But otherwise u can buy the game like i did *cough $100 cough*, but even then its worth the money and anyone whose played it would agree with me.
And if u play it u can finally understand what me and Faker talk bout all the time XD
Nov 4, 2008 3:02 PM

Apr 2008
Ketuekigami said:
Zatoichi said:
Ketuekigami said:
Zatoichi said:

Fate Addict DAMN U xD
hehe I love disagreeing
I KNOW IT COULD!!

Ive never seen Ace fight but just saying what would happen like "if ace gets hit he'll dissolve into fire" doesnt help. u need to tell me what his ability is and does and then i'll prove u wrong :P

i tell everyone whose seen the anime to play the original game. if ur good with comp u can figure out how to torrent and install successfully (alot of ppl have problems with this game). But otherwise u can buy the game like i did *cough $100 cough*, but even then its worth the money and anyone whose played it would agree with me.
And if u play it u can finally understand what me and Faker talk bout all the time XD

Ace's ability is turning his whole body into fire, attack with fire & defend with fire (Fire, Fire, Fire)

hmm, a comp game, i don't really fancy those games, the only game I played was Red Alert 2
if I was really in the mood i'll install it no prob
Nov 4, 2008 3:25 PM

Dec 2007
Zatoichi said:
Ketuekigami said:
Zatoichi said:
Ketuekigami said:
Zatoichi said:

Fate Addict DAMN U xD
hehe I love disagreeing
I KNOW IT COULD!!

Ace's ability is turning his whole body into fire, attack with fire & defend with fire (Fire, Fire, Fire)

hmm, a comp game, i don't really fancy those games, the only game I played was Red Alert 2

that depends on the extent he becomes fire, Lancer does have a way to beat him that wasnt in the anime though.
Gáe Bolg
Type: Anti-Fort.
This technique utilizes the full potential of Gáe Bolg's curse, converting Mana into energy and releasing the accumulated power on contact after the spear is hurled. In contrast to the Impaling Barbed Death property, the Striking Death Flight is far less accurate, but it puts greater emphasis on raw power and has a wider area of impact, similar in concept to detonating an explosive device. The two functions of Gáe Bolg are said to be based on the legendary spear of Odin, Gungnir.

But most of the other servants such as Gil, Saber, Rider, Archer, and Caster all have attacks that can kill Ace cuz their all destructive attacks that can literally disintegrate him. Although Assassin would deff lose to Ace, and against Berserker neither would be able to hurt each other so it'd be a stalemate.

its a visual novel, thats a game thats laid out like a novel that u read but given choices that influence the story. But dont be discouraged because its a game that u read, ppl always say they dont like reading but i was once like that and after playing Tsukihime i found that reading a truly great story is much MUCH better than i could have even imagine. I would seriously tell u to play the game right now if i knew u offline but since i dont i'll have to hope u play it on ur own.
Nov 4, 2008 5:50 PM

Aug 2007
Ketuekigami said:
FrostyWaters said:

Ya but their not actual gods like Zeus or other gods of legend (alot of FSN Servants). Shinigami are like hired lesser gods... its not like u can become a real god by going to school like shinigami do :P

Shinigami are more at the level slightly above a highly trained fighter mixed with a magus, but if ur talking about one of the stronger captains they might be up to a D-C level servants power... but nowhere near the level of a god like most of the servants in the 5th Holy Grail War who were all B-A level servants (except for Assassin who was C).

Hmm...

Oh, on that matter of Aizen Zanpakuto not working against magic...are you kidding?

Nov 4, 2008 8:40 PM

Dec 2007
FrostyWaters said:
Ketuekigami said:
FrostyWaters said:

Hmm...

Oh, on that matter of Aizen Zanpakuto not working against magic...are you kidding?

i didnt say not working against magic i said that magi are resistant to hypnosis magic. Thats actually one of the main things magi have to become resistant to is hypnosis otherwise they'd give away all their secrets (said by Tohsaka in FSN). And since Archer is a magus and he magically enhances his eyes theres a very low chance that hypnosis magic or any magic that effects his senses through his eyes will have any effect on him, low being less than %1.
Nov 5, 2008 11:51 AM

Aug 2007
That's my point...when was it ever stated that Zanpakuto's abilities are magic? Supernatural yes...but never once stated to be "mystic" in anyway.

Not saying they couldn't be...just that it's jumping the gun to say that.

Also Aizen's Zanpakuto works without fail so it doesn't really matter how well trained someone's eye were because being blind was the only way stated to stop the the effects of the Zanpakuto.

Nov 5, 2008 12:12 PM

Dec 2007
FrostyWaters said:
That's my point...when was it ever stated that Zanpakuto's abilities are magic? Supernatural yes...but never once stated to be "mystic" in anyway.

Not saying they couldn't be...just that it's jumping the gun to say that.

Also Aizen's Zanpakuto works without fail so it doesn't really matter how well trained someone's eye were because being blind was the only way stated to stop the the effects of the Zanpakuto.

If it was an attack that had no weakness other than that then he would be unbeatable. its pretty strange that the writers would give the main enemy in a shounen anime an unbeatable ability so there has to be another way around it.
And theres no way around it in the Bleach universe cuz they dont know how to deal with hypnosis magic, but its a common thing in the FSN universe. I could just as easily say that Casters hypnosis magic is unbeatable in the Bleach universe cuz their not trained to deal with it but to any other magus her magic wouldnt be as effective since they train themselves to be resistant against that type of magic.

im considering it in a point of view of FSN vs. Bleach. in FSN everything is considered magic unless its from the earth. And u cant really say that a zanpakuto couldnt be considered magic, theres nothing else it can be. And of course it wouldnt say what zanpakuto are in Bleach cuz its not relevant to the story, but considering how shinigami themselves cast spells its safe to assume that other supernatural things they do are also done with magic.
And in FSN spiritual energy is the same as magical energy so even if there is a diff in Bleach it wouldnt matter to the FSN character.
Nov 5, 2008 2:59 PM

Apr 2008
Ketuekigami said:
Zatoichi said:
Ketuekigami said:
Zatoichi said:
Ketuekigami said:
Zatoichi said:

Fate Addict DAMN U xD
hehe I love disagreeing
I KNOW IT COULD!!

that depends on the extent he becomes fire, Lancer does have a way to beat him that wasnt in the anime though.
Gáe Bolg
Type: Anti-Fort.
This technique utilizes the full potential of Gáe Bolg's curse, converting Mana into energy and releasing the accumulated power on contact after the spear is hurled. In contrast to the Impaling Barbed Death property, the Striking Death Flight is far less accurate, but it puts greater emphasis on raw power and has a wider area of impact, similar in concept to detonating an explosive device. The two functions of Gáe Bolg are said to be based on the legendary spear of Odin, Gungnir.

But most of the other servants such as Gil, Saber, Rider, Archer, and Caster all have attacks that can kill Ace cuz their all destructive attacks that can literally disintegrate him. Although Assassin would deff lose to Ace, and against Berserker neither would be able to hurt each other so it'd be a stalemate.

its a visual novel, thats a game thats laid out like a novel that u read but given choices that influence the story. But dont be discouraged because its a game that u read, ppl always say they dont like reading but i was once like that and after playing Tsukihime i found that reading a truly great story is much MUCH better than i could have even imagine. I would seriously tell u to play the game right now if i knew u offline but since i dont i'll have to hope u play it on ur own.

I don't want to make this into a F/S Vs. One Piece argument
but i'm certain one piece would win, there are many characters like Ace who have these abilities & they are even stronger (fire, ice, smoke, lightening & many more)

& i'll try to play it :)
is there a Manga too? (F/S)
Nov 5, 2008 3:16 PM

Dec 2007
Zatoichi said:

but i'm certain one piece would win, there are many characters like Ace who have these abilities & they are even stronger (fire, ice, smoke, lightening & many more)

I know the OP powers that they turn into stuff but i dont think they can adsorb attacks with enough power and range to destroy castles. Excalibur for example destroyed the cities bridge and everything along the rivers cast and when shot into the sky it looks as if it reaches into space and Enuma Elish destroys time and space and if superior to Excalibur in power. Now theres no way any of the OP characters can absorb an attack with that much power and range. I dont know what kind of attacks they used their abilities to absorb but i can assure u theres no way they even come close to one of the more powerful noble phantasms.
But this is off topic so it should stop now.

theres is a manga too and it is better the the anime but the games the best. i found that all u ned is to DL the game and use doemon tools to install it.
Nov 6, 2008 2:50 AM

Apr 2008
Ketuekigami said:
Zatoichi said:

I know the OP powers that they turn into stuff but i dont think they can adsorb attacks with enough power and range to destroy castles. Excalibur for example destroyed the cities bridge and everything along the rivers cast and when shot into the sky it looks as if it reaches into space and Enuma Elish destroys time and space and if superior to Excalibur in power. Now theres no way any of the OP characters can absorb an attack with that much power and range. I dont know what kind of attacks they used their abilities to absorb but i can assure u theres no way they even come close to one of the more powerful noble phantasms.
But this is off topic so it should stop now.

theres is a manga too and it is better the the anime but the games the best. i found that all u ned is to DL the game and use doemon tools to install it.

I still disagree but lets stop this argument.
I'll see if I could use that program, it annoyed me in the past & may still annoy me now

but back to topic, why didn't u talk about dark rin? do u admit she was defeated by the captain? huh?
I KNEW IT!!

Nov 6, 2008 1:41 PM

Jul 2007
Well Iv seen Bleach iv seen One piece and Iv seen Fate/Stay night(also finished the visual novel)
Its seriously impossible for Bleach and One piece characters to Face Servants guys. Servants are heroic spirits send from the past or future with huge battle experience and are wiser as well. For example in One piece When Ace fought Blackbeard and they both used their ultimate moves they sayed it was like the Ultimate Light Vs Darkness attacks.But was using fire.Avalon(sabers true hogu) would easily win against it. Or Lancer using Gae Bolg could also kill almost all the Fruit users(of course not Ligea types)
Generally speaking though Servants are way stronger than One piece and Bleach charachters that are young and inexperienced.
Nov 6, 2008 2:27 PM

Apr 2008
Cloud1234 said:
Well Iv seen Bleach iv seen One piece and Iv seen Fate/Stay night(also finished the visual novel)
Its seriously impossible for Bleach and One piece characters to Face Servants guys. Servants are heroic spirits send from the past or future with huge battle experience and are wiser as well. For example in One piece When Ace fought Blackbeard and they both used their ultimate moves they sayed it was like the Ultimate Light Vs Darkness attacks.But was using fire.Avalon(sabers true hogu) would easily win against it. Or Lancer using Gae Bolg could also kill almost all the Fruit users(of course not Ligea types)
Generally speaking though Servants are way stronger than One piece and Bleach charachters that are young and inexperienced.

If it was impossible
then why this argument in the first place?
it is not impossible
Bleach & One Piece still have a chance to beat F/S& one more thig
what happens when a servant loses his master? (Remind me if u may)
Nov 6, 2008 2:31 PM

Dec 2007
Zatoichi said:
Cloud1234 said:

If it was impossible
it is not impossible

the servant will dissaper but they will have enough time to finish a battle (like a few hours). but this is one on one servant vs Bleach so masters arent involves... and Clouds explanation is dead on.

this argument came up cuz the poster probably never played the game.
Nov 6, 2008 2:43 PM

Apr 2008
Ketuekigami said:
Zatoichi said:
Cloud1234 said:

If it was impossible
it is not impossible

the servant will dissaper but they will have enough time to finish a battle (like a few hours). but this is one on one servant vs Bleach so masters arent involves... and Clouds explanation is dead on.

this argument came up cuz the poster probably never played the game.

I see
THE POSTER WHERE ARE U?

& it Was NOT Dead on!!
Nov 6, 2008 3:00 PM

Apr 2008
Nice discussion. I'll just watch it. ^^

Nov 6, 2008 3:09 PM

Apr 2008
FakerEmiya said:

please join
make it 3 vs. 1 again xD apparently I don't mind
Me & Ketue Had a really long discussion!!!!
Nov 6, 2008 3:17 PM

Dec 2007
Zatoichi said:
FakerEmiya said:

please join

ya, u need to explain to Zato how bleach characters stand no chance against Dark Sakura.

Zatoichi said:

& it Was NOT Dead on!!

YES IT WAS!!!!!!
Nov 6, 2008 3:21 PM

Apr 2008
Ketuekigami said:
Zatoichi said:
FakerEmiya said:

please join

ya, u need to explain to Zato how bleach characters stand no chance against Dark Sakura.

Dark Sakura is a Loser xD
Komamura can beat her no prob

Ketuekigami said:
Zatoichi said:
& it Was NOT Dead on!!

YES IT WAS!!!!!!

ehh, NO...IT...WASN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nov 6, 2008 3:36 PM

Dec 2007
Zatoichi said:
Ketuekigami said:
Zatoichi said:
FakerEmiya said:

please join

u dont even know who she is do u?

Zatoichi said:
Ketuekigami said:
Zatoichi said:
& it Was NOT Dead on!!

YES IT WAS!!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nov 6, 2008 3:39 PM

Apr 2008
Ketuekigami said:
Zatoichi said:
Ketuekigami said:
Zatoichi said:
FakerEmiya said:

please join

u dont even know who she is do u?

she's Sakura but Dark xD

Zatoichi said:
Ketuekigami said:
Zatoichi said: said:

& it Was NOT Dead on!!

YES IT WAS!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
FREAKIN WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 6, 2008 3:53 PM

Dec 2007
Zatoichi said:

she's Sakura but Dark xD

i dont think ur taking this topic seriously anymore so i dont need to prove u wrong :P

Zatoichi said said:
Zatoichi said:
Ketuekigami said:

& it Was NOT Dead on!!

YES IT WAS!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

yes way XD
Nov 6, 2008 4:01 PM

Apr 2008
Ketuekigami said:
Zatoichi said:

she's Sakura but Dark xD

i dont think ur taking this topic seriously anymore so i dont need to prove u wrong :P

Zatoichi said said:
Zatoichi said:
Ketuekigami said:

& it Was NOT Dead on!!

YES IT WAS!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

yes way XD

I did lose interest unfortunately
too many arguments gave me a damn headache!!

& I know this is futile but I can't resist

so NO WAY!!
Nov 6, 2008 4:09 PM

Dec 2007
Zatoichi said:

so NO WAY!!

ya this club isnt really active so no ones gonna join ur side XD

YES WAY!!!
Nov 6, 2008 4:16 PM

Apr 2008
Ketuekigami said:
Zatoichi said:

so NO WAY!!

YES WAY!!!

nobody's gonna join yours 2 other than those 2 xD
& Stop this!! Damn it!!

NO WAY!!!!
Nov 6, 2008 4:27 PM

Dec 2007
Zatoichi said:
Ketuekigami said:
Zatoichi said:

so NO WAY!!

YES WAY!!!

& Stop this!! Damn it!!

NO WAY!!!!

no i have to get the last word in :P

YES WAY!!!
Nov 6, 2008 4:37 PM

Apr 2008
Ketuekigami said:
Zatoichi said:
Ketuekigami said:
Zatoichi said:

so NO WAY!!

YES WAY!!!

& Stop this!! Damn it!!

NO WAY!!!!

no i have to get the last word in :P

YES WAY!!!

NO WAY!! aaaaaaaaaaah My Head!!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Unlisted?! Let us know. ^^

Emptyk - Oct 26, 2007

19 by yandereYasu »»
Dec 28, 2012 3:19 PM

» A-4 HSDK VS KHR Character Fights!

Emptyk - Sep 2, 2008

10 by JadeValkyrie »»
Nov 3, 2009 9:59 AM

» Fight Arena

Emptyk - Oct 25, 2007

33 by GummyShoes »»
Jun 26, 2009 3:50 PM

Poll: » Show VS Show A-3 Rurouni Kenshin vs Inuyasha

Emptyk - Sep 2, 2008

4 by Akaboshi »»
Sep 3, 2008 5:05 AM

Poll: » Lets the compition of the brains start!!

Akaboshi - May 7, 2008

15 by Akaboshi »»
Sep 3, 2008 5:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.