MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Why is my fav character on the list?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Get the heck out of my anime, woman! »» Why is my fav character on the list?

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
05-01-10, 8:14 AM

SapphireStar26 said:
DarkRabbitReaper said:
@Minami-Nan
I understand the rules but I just don't like seeing people hating characters for no reasons. It seemed kinda pointless actually. But then, argh, yup, just discuss it. =A=

basically this. And there must be reasons for hating on a character - GOOD LOGICAL reasons or else I can't, nor will much of anyone else for that matter, take you seriously. AT ALL. So yeah =/

*mefacepalms*

Well, turns out the world is not at all like this. I said there's a reason, but it doesn't have to be well-founded. Hating for no reason is irrational so yeah.
If the world didn't take people with stupid reasons to hate seriously, then it would be so much better. No racists, no Nazis, no sexists and so on.

07-09-10, 5:03 PM

Too much hate. ._.

07-10-10, 8:36 AM

TAKE MISUZU OFF NOW. How can you hate her!? Yes, she is childish but it's because of the way she was raised, plus SHE'S TERMINALLY ILL. She's not bitchy, she never did a THING to hurt anybody-she's a SWEET innocent girl with a very strong spirit!!

A bunch of other people want her off so she should be off by now. T_T

Relena Peacecraft (because I am 99% certain that the only reason she's on the list is because some stupid yaoi fangirl put her there for the "crime" of getting between her OTP)

Lawl, I'm not a yaoi fangirl but I've always hated how annoying she was...."HEERO!! COME KILL ME HEERO!!"
Ha, gladly! *pulls out gun* XD

Tsukino Chibiusa (the girl is, what, eight!? Cut her some slack!)

She doesn't deserve ANY slack! AGE IS NO EXCUSE. There are plenty of children in anime who are not spoiled brats who think they're so mature and smart and they effing listen to their parents! I cannot STAND this little bitch-she RUINS Sailormoon every time she shows up. Worst character ever created. SHE'S NOT EVEN CUTE!! Pink and RED!? What a horrible idea! It hurts your eyes to even LOOK at her!!

Yuuki Miaka (Matures as the series progresses. SHUT UP)

She's still the most pathetic shoujo heroine created. Her stupidity doesn't change at all.

Modified by Chiibi, 07-10-10, 9:04 AM

07-29-10, 4:39 PM

Euphemia, but even I hate her.

Still like it due to the fact that...

...Also, give good, logical reasons when adding people to the relations. Especially since this club is for annoying characters.
"If you feed me, Seymour, I can grow up big and strong!"

08-16-10, 10:43 PM

I was hoping Katsura Kotonoha wouldnt be on the list
I mean i have to blame Makoto for the fact that she turned out to be crazy
I thought she turned out to be pretty badass in the final episode actually
Don't look to others for knowledge, this is your story.

08-17-10, 2:07 PM

I'm sure that many people already asked that question, but WHY THE FUCK IS LOUISE IN THE LIST !?!

And Kamio Misuzu, Komatsu Nana ( Hachiko ) and Maaka Karin are cool character with many fans, they don't have to be on the list too >.>

08-10-11, 2:29 PM

I know my opinion is pretty unpopular, but I'd really love if the characters below were taken off this list:

*Haruno Sakura (one of my favorite characters ever, by the way);
*Diva;
*Komatsu Nana;
*Lotto Miranda;

I understand why these characters are in the list, though. I don't agree with, but I kinda get why those characters get so much undeserved hate.

Except one character - so, imagine my reaction when I saw this:
*Tamamura Tamao

COME ON, SERIOUSLY? What did she ever do to be in this list? Tamao's a lovely and helpful character. This is bullshit, and she definitely shouldn't have been cited in this club.

11-16-11, 9:54 AM

maniac-chan said:
ok, ok! let's start with louise. who want her out and who want her to stay in the black list?
Erisu said:
I want Louise NOT in the list!! ;3

I HATE LOUISE!!!
nuff said.
EndlessWitch said:
I know my opinion is pretty unpopular, but I'd really love if the characters below were taken off this list:

*Haruno Sakura (one of my favorite characters ever, by the way);
*Diva;
*Komatsu Nana;
*Lotto Miranda;

I understand why these characters are in the list, though. I don't agree with, but I kinda get why those characters get so much undeserved hate.

Except one character - so, imagine my reaction when I saw this:
*Tamamura Tamao

COME ON, SERIOUSLY? What did she ever do to be in this list? Tamao's a lovely and helpful character. This is bullshit, and she definitely shouldn't have been cited in this club.

NO, HARUNO SAKURA WILL STAY ON THE LIST. If you search on the net, there are a LOT communities and clubs for Haruno Sakura haters, there is fanfictions about Sakura-bashing too. She is my number #1 in my WORST anime female character.

I saw someone wrote about SHANA being removed from the list. I think someone should put her in again because I hate her too. And it isn't just me. I know it, that's why she was on the list in the first place.
I DON'T WASTE MY TIME WATCHING ANIME I DON'T LIKE

English is not my native. Sorry for grammar errors. Feel free to correct me.

11-16-11, 9:55 AM

AliceLove said:
I'm sure that many people already asked that question, but WHY THE FUCK IS LOUISE IN THE LIST !?!

And Kamio Misuzu, Komatsu Nana ( Hachiko ) and Maaka Karin are cool character with many fans, they don't have to be on the list too >.>

I want Louise to be on the list. and I'm sure there are others too that think the same....
I DON'T WASTE MY TIME WATCHING ANIME I DON'T LIKE

English is not my native. Sorry for grammar errors. Feel free to correct me.

01-22-12, 1:16 AM

all i have to say though many may not agree why hate the title female in an anime but not the anime like Karin and Sailor Moon those series driving forces more or less are those charaters. I can understand hating Sailor Mars or Karin's younger sister and still being able to enjoy the anime but why go into full on hate of driving characters

Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices