Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 13, 2018 4:39 PM

Jun 2009

We have decided to hold simulwatches and conversations of some anime shows, and would like YOU to join us!

What's a simulwatch you're wondering? -It's when a group of us all gather to watch the same show simultaneously and converse about as we are watching!

All shows will timed using Eastern Standard Time North America (GMT-5)
If you are having a hard time figuring out what timezone you are in as it relates to Eastern Standard, use this http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/ website, and type in New York City as the non-local time.

How you watch the show is up to you, whether you stream or download and play from your HDD.

When the simulwatch and discussion is finished all discussion will copied into this thread and pasted under a spoiler tag.

The simualwatches will be done on are discord https://discord.gg/9WyRKTp and if there is enough people wanting to do some we will make dedicated rooms for it
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 14, 2018 1:01 AM
Nov 2018
I'm a newbie in your blog, but I already like it. Thank you for making such an interesting and colorful game. As is know, Christmas is soon. I write some article about the biggest holiday. If you don't mind you can read it. Christmas: from religion to commerce.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » TIMES zones / chat time

imperlast - Oct 3, 2010

28 by AniEncyclopedia »»
Sep 17, 2020 3:09 PM

» what anime do you think deserves a sequal

imperlast - Sep 6, 2015

24 by imperlast »»
Sep 13, 2018 12:22 PM

» List what anime and manga you own

imperlast - Jul 11, 2012

12 by JVskunkape »»
Sep 9, 2018 12:41 PM

Poll: » Poll: How many episode a day do you watch on average?

imperlast - Jun 27, 2010

40 by imperlast »»
Sep 6, 2018 11:28 AM

» name the anime archive

imperlast - May 4, 2014

31 by imperlast »»
Dec 28, 2016 6:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.