Forum Settings
Forums
New
Which Girl Should Rin Have Ended Up With?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jul 26, 2010 3:45 PM

Apr 2010
im glad he ended up with Asa or she would be dead :P
but he should have picked sia because you can have multiple wives in heaven then he should have hooked up with all of em except kaede... and ran off to heaven to be king of the gods and just leave kaede with her dad you never see... cuz shes to crazy to come along and be their maid... asa cooks better anyway so why would he ever want to eat any of kaedes slop?
Its better to have burned out than to have never really shined...
Aug 11, 2010 10:49 AM

Aug 2010
Kaede

I felt so sorry when Rin picked asa instead. . . . kind of ruined my day ><
Sep 20, 2010 3:09 AM
Feb 2009
My votes For Asa and well nuff said

but If any ones played bolth Games (which is what Shuffle! was first made as, as if you guys didn't know) then you would know that he picks Kaede in the first game, and you know this from the way the second one starts...though the game lets you pick who you want but thats just how the writers of the game chose to write the story
Sep 20, 2010 3:10 AM
Feb 2009
StonerWithABoner said:
im glad he ended up with Asa or she would be dead :P
but he should have picked sia because you can have multiple wives in heaven then he should have hooked up with all of em except kaede... and ran off to heaven to be king of the gods and just leave kaede with her dad you never see... cuz shes to crazy to come along and be their maid... asa cooks better anyway so why would he ever want to eat any of kaedes slop?

Ouch man Ouch
Dec 14, 2011 1:12 PM

Mar 2010
well my vote goes for asa :) I loved the twist and asa is a great cheerful character

I didnt like kaede somehow ( I loved how she turned yandere but I meant didnt liked her as match for him ) cause she was too much deredere bleeh >.< a bit motherly smuttering so yeah

I liked Sia a lot as well and nerine but yeah I love them all but asa is still my fav ^^
Mar 20, 2012 12:33 AM
Feb 2012
Anyone still active here? X) Im new to the anime just now lol. 11th episode and lovin the drama!
Apr 5, 2012 11:32 PM
Mar 2012
Sia or Nerine definitly! Kaede is crazy as hell and asa well could probably pull of being a transvestite ;) jk
Jun 21, 2012 9:21 PM

May 2012
I was happy that Rin ended up with Asa, their love story was so sweet it made me cry <3 But I think she was the best choice for him. It would have been interesting if he would have ended up with Nerine, I though she was really cute and would have been good with him, but he didn't give her much of a chance as he did Sia.Overall, I'm glad he ended up with the girl he loved. I would have never guessed it was Asa!!
Oct 18, 2012 9:19 AM
Jul 2018
I voted for Asa, lets face it if not for Rin looking out for her she would of died from too much magic built up inside her human body.
My Avatar is a screenshot of Shuffle! during the last Episode when Rin cuts his wrist so Asa would use her magic to heal him thus saving both his and her life at the same time.
Dec 18, 2012 12:33 AM

Aug 2012
SIA for the win!!! =D
she and Rin would be the perfect couple x3 the episode where they stranded on the island was soooo cute <3
in my opinion they are meant to be *O*
also Sia is my favorite girl from Shuffle because she is cheerful, honest and one of the few anime girls i'm very similar with^-^

but i think it was obvious that Rin would either end up with Kaede or with Asa...so i was like "please end up with Kaede" xD because i dont like Asa...
Dec 18, 2012 2:52 PM
Jul 2018
VanillaNorthwind said:
SIA for the win!!! =D
she and Rin would be the perfect couple x3 the episode where they stranded on the island was soooo cute <3
in my opinion they are meant to be *O*
also Sia is my favorite girl from Shuffle because she is cheerful, honest and one of the few anime girls i'm very similar with^-^

but i think it was obvious that Rin would either end up with Kaede or with Asa...so i was like "please end up with Kaede" xD because i don't like Asa...
If you play the Visual Novel this anime is based off of you can choose who you want to end up with... Also Sia is cooler in the Visual Novel then in the anime.
Feb 27, 2013 7:39 AM

Aug 2010
Kaede, of course :)
Oct 24, 2015 8:01 PM

Oct 2015
This series was a lot better then the other harems out there. When Sia, and Nerine got introduced, I thought that Rin would deffently end up with one of them. Then later on in the series, Sia and Rin become closer then any other of the girls, so I thought that Sia had Rin in the bag. But when Asa and Rin started to spend more time together, and we started to see less of all the characters, I really didn't know what to think. The ending wasn't surprising after seeing how less and less we saw of the other girls. In my opinion, I couldn't choose. The all had reasons why they loved and cared about Rin. If I was Rin I wouldn't be able to choose. And personally, I really don't feel like I have a place to say who should have end up with Rin.
Nightmare21stOct 24, 2015 8:13 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » The credits...Kaede and Sia lovers?

SalemJericho - Jun 25, 2008

18 by Japgames »»
Jun 14, 2017 9:41 AM

Poll: » second season for Shuffle! ?

Morello - May 11, 2011

2 by solowing »»
Nov 9, 2015 10:23 PM

» Who Bought The DVD?

ChaoticHoshi - Apr 8, 2008

45 by removed-user »»
Oct 21, 2012 8:20 PM

» What Do You Like About Shuffle!? ( 1 2 )

Fabrice - Apr 21, 2009

60 by Smire »»
Aug 12, 2012 2:29 PM

» What do you like better? the Anime or The Manga?

rpn101 - Jun 1, 2009

12 by Gyarutsundere »»
Dec 14, 2011 1:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.