MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

How Much Do You Love Kiro?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Why that is Amaya Kiro-san! »» How Much Do You Love Kiro?

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Poll: How Much Do You Love Our Pwnsome Kiro?


#1
03-20-08, 5:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 645
...WELL?!


Stop wasting your time reading this and go worship Kiro. D=<
 
#2
03-22-08, 3:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 1327
Tiamat said:
...WELL?!


Stop wasting your time reading this and go worship Kiro. D=<


agreed...GO WORSHIP ME > 3
 
#3
03-25-08, 2:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 189
I voted for the kisses..only cause i know she hate it when i do that...lmao
 
#4
03-25-08, 2:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 1327
SharinganUchiha said:
I voted for the kisses..only cause i know she hate it when i do that...lmao


FUCK YOU XP!
 
#5
03-25-08, 3:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 918
HUGGLE ATTACK! lol
 
#6
03-28-08, 11:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 189
OUCH.. your always mad about that
 
#7
03-28-08, 1:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 1327
yup XP
 
#8
03-28-08, 2:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 189
XD..you need to be held
 
#9
03-28-08, 3:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 1327
I AM IN DESPAIR

THAT THOUGHT HAS LEFT ME IN DESPAIR! D:
 
03-29-08, 11:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 189
I'' ll try not to cry at your funeral ..LOL
 
03-29-08, 11:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 1327
....
*gets gun ready*
 
03-29-08, 12:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 210
-glomps- Kiro-chan!
 
04-18-08, 7:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 129
*huggles Kiri-chan*

YOU IS RULER OF ALL!


 
04-26-08, 9:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 1327
Fayt said:
-glomps- Kiro-chan!

Illy said:
*huggles Kiri-chan*

YOU IS RULER OF ALL!


*glomps Fayt and Illy*
 
04-26-08, 10:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 543
WHOO GO KIROTOPIA! *Places crown on Kiro's head* All hail the Queen of Horror!
 
04-26-08, 10:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 1327
milky-manga said:
WHOO GO KIROTOPIA! *Places crown on Kiro's head* All hail the Queen of Horror!


yay! oooooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty crown...ME IS QUEEN OF HORROR >333

XD
 
04-26-08, 4:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 84
HUGGLE ATTACK!!!
 
04-26-08, 5:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 1327
Zaku-ofthe-Sound said:
HUGGLE ATTACK!!!


*glomps Zaku*
 
04-26-08, 7:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 3875
Kiro-chan is nice ;3
 
04-26-08, 8:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 1327
:DDD

yayz..im loved by all >33
 
04-29-08, 4:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 838
Kiro_Sonozaki991 said:
:DDD

yayz..im loved by all >33


Yups!! :3
Ne, ne, Kiro-chan~ We should be able to pick more than one option on the poll!! I seriously sat here for like 10 minutes deciding on what to choose. XDDD

Besides, shouldn't you have love, huggle attacks, Hershey kisses, snow-white peacocks, your face on Mt. Rushmore, the temple of Koku-kiro-kan, have the 8th Wonder of the World built after your likeness, Kirotopia, AND Kiropter?!?!?! Yes. You should. X333
 
04-29-08, 5:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 1327
Takukari said:
Kiro_Sonozaki991 said:
:DDD

yayz..im loved by all >33


Yups!! :3
Ne, ne, Kiro-chan~ We should be able to pick more than one option on the poll!! I seriously sat here for like 10 minutes deciding on what to choose. XDDD

Besides, shouldn't you have love, huggle attacks, Hershey kisses, snow-white peacocks, your face on Mt. Rushmore, the temple of Koku-kiro-kan, have the 8th Wonder of the World built after your likeness, Kirotopia, AND Kiropter?!?!?!
Yes. You should. X333


....I COULDNT AGREE MORE COOKIE-CHAN >33

....plus s queen of all horror things i should have it all >33
 
05-01-08, 6:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 838
Kiro_Sonozaki991 said:
Takukari said:
Kiro_Sonozaki991 said:
:DDD

yayz..im loved by all >33


Yups!! :3
Ne, ne, Kiro-chan~ We should be able to pick more than one option on the poll!! I seriously sat here for like 10 minutes deciding on what to choose. XDDD

Besides, shouldn't you have love, huggle attacks, Hershey kisses, snow-white peacocks, your face on Mt. Rushmore, the temple of Koku-kiro-kan, have the 8th Wonder of the World built after your likeness, Kirotopia, AND Kiropter?!?!?!
Yes. You should. X333


....I COULDNT AGREE MORE COOKIE-CHAN >33

....plus s queen of all horror things i should have it all >33


Oh of course, of course. *bows down to Kiro-chan and all her horrific glory* X3
 
05-01-08, 6:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 1327
Takukari said:
Kiro_Sonozaki991 said:
Takukari said:
Kiro_Sonozaki991 said:
:DDD

yayz..im loved by all >33


Yups!! :3
Ne, ne, Kiro-chan~ We should be able to pick more than one option on the poll!! I seriously sat here for like 10 minutes deciding on what to choose. XDDD

Besides, shouldn't you have love, huggle attacks, Hershey kisses, snow-white peacocks, your face on Mt. Rushmore, the temple of Koku-kiro-kan, have the 8th Wonder of the World built after your likeness, Kirotopia, AND Kiropter?!?!?!
Yes. You should. X333


....I COULDNT AGREE MORE COOKIE-CHAN >33

....plus s queen of all horror things i should have it all >33


Oh of course, of course. *bows down to Kiro-chan and all her horrific glory* X3


dont bow to me.....im worthless ;_;
 
05-01-08, 6:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 838
Kiro_Sonozaki991 said:
Takukari said:
Kiro_Sonozaki991 said:
Takukari said:
Kiro_Sonozaki991 said:
:DDD

yayz..im loved by all >33


Yups!! :3
Ne, ne, Kiro-chan~ We should be able to pick more than one option on the poll!! I seriously sat here for like 10 minutes deciding on what to choose. XDDD

Besides, shouldn't you have love, huggle attacks, Hershey kisses, snow-white peacocks, your face on Mt. Rushmore, the temple of Koku-kiro-kan, have the 8th Wonder of the World built after your likeness, Kirotopia, AND Kiropter?!?!?!
Yes. You should. X333


....I COULDNT AGREE MORE COOKIE-CHAN >33

....plus s queen of all horror things i should have it all >33


Oh of course, of course. *bows down to Kiro-chan and all her horrific glory* X3


dont bow to me.....im worthless ;_;


GAH! *washes Kiro's mouth out with soap* Those words are never allowed to touch your tongue!! >.< Why Kiro-chan, whyyy?
 
05-01-08, 6:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 1327
Takukari said:
Kiro_Sonozaki991 said:
Takukari said:
Kiro_Sonozaki991 said:
Takukari said:
Kiro_Sonozaki991 said:
:DDD

yayz..im loved by all >33


Yups!! :3
Ne, ne, Kiro-chan~ We should be able to pick more than one option on the poll!! I seriously sat here for like 10 minutes deciding on what to choose. XDDD

Besides, shouldn't you have love, huggle attacks, Hershey kisses, snow-white peacocks, your face on Mt. Rushmore, the temple of Koku-kiro-kan, have the 8th Wonder of the World built after your likeness, Kirotopia, AND Kiropter?!?!?!
Yes. You should. X333


....I COULDNT AGREE MORE COOKIE-CHAN >33

....plus s queen of all horror things i should have it all >33


Oh of course, of course. *bows down to Kiro-chan and all her horrific glory* X3


dont bow to me.....im worthless ;_;


GAH! *washes Kiro's mouth out with soap* Those words are never allowed to touch your tongue!! >.< Why Kiro-chan, whyyy?


well its true
im pathetic ^^;
 
05-17-08, 7:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 645
Takukari said:
Besides, shouldn't you have love, huggle attacks, Hershey kisses, snow-white peacocks, your face on Mt. Rushmore, the temple of Koku-kiro-kan, have the 8th Wonder of the World built after your likeness, Kirotopia, AND Kiropter?!?!?! Yes. You should. X333



Uh, no, I shouldn't. XD

WHICH SHOWS YOUR LOVE MORE, TAKUKARI. XP
 
05-17-08, 7:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 1327
Tiamat said:
Takukari said:
Besides, shouldn't you have love, huggle attacks, Hershey kisses, snow-white peacocks, your face on Mt. Rushmore, the temple of Koku-kiro-kan, have the 8th Wonder of the World built after your likeness, Kirotopia, AND Kiropter?!?!?! Yes. You should. X333



Uh, no, I shouldn't. XD

WHICH SHOWS YOUR LOVE MORE, TAKUKARI. XP


lolwut..XD
 
05-17-08, 7:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 645
Kiro_Sonozaki991 said:
lolwut..XD


Lol I dunno. XD
 
05-17-08, 8:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 1327
o wow. that was random
XD

*glomps Tia*
 
08-16-08, 5:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 1234
*huggs kiro lots*

i wuve kiro-chan~ :3



 
Top
Advertising     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy