Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Apr 2, 2010 3:29 AM

Jan 2010
this episode is seriously the 2nd best in all clannad/AS xD

everything was just,too great :-)

well,it started on a sad note,but that's to be expected from a clannad episode wich:either starts happy and end sad,either starts sad end ends happy...

the scene with the play was awesome,Akio's speech was awesome,Tomoya's speech was awesome,everything was AWESUM :D

Tomoya finally confessed in the cutest scene in all clannad ^^
yeah they didn't kiss but who cares?i don't..

999999999999/5 :D
Sayonara,papa!

"Just how a mirror reflects you,people will also reflect your heart."
~Athena Glory,Aria

"Whatever happens,happens"
~Spike Spiegel's thoughts on dying(Cowboy Bebop)
Apr 9, 2010 7:57 PM

Mar 2010
Finally. I CRIED! Best episode in all Clannad up till now. I loved it ever since Akio made his speech. Very touching. <3333
Apr 18, 2010 12:11 PM

Feb 2010
Everything in this Episode was predictable. But that does not make it a bad one. Lets see if it can stand its 10 or if it gets a 9 in the extra episode.
Jul 10, 2010 6:22 AM

Mar 2009
Thank goodness Nagisa's emo-ness didn't last long. Nice last few mins.
Jul 26, 2010 9:01 PM

Feb 2010
Pretty good ending. We'll see what I think about the next episode..

9/10 or 8/10??? hmmmm.
Jul 27, 2010 2:31 PM

Jan 2008
Nagisa being all emo was just weird.

I almost cried when Akio burst into the auditorium.

Tomoya's confession did seem like it was just thrown in at the end.
Jul 28, 2010 12:27 AM

Jul 2009
WHAT....A...ENDING...!

Awesome
Aug 13, 2010 8:51 AM

Sep 2009
He finally confessed, yayh!!!
Aug 20, 2010 12:59 PM
Jan 2010
Fuck yeah akio's phoenix wright impression
Sep 3, 2010 8:01 AM

Aug 2010
felt soo bad for nagisa when she was first on stage :(.

lovely ending :D
"Fun things...Happy things...They'll all...They'll all eventually change some day, you know? But can you still love this place?" - Nagisa
Sep 4, 2010 1:57 PM
Jul 2010
I retract my previous statement: I no longer hate Key/KyoAni.

(Although I will never forgive them for their most atrocious and treacherous fandisservice they committed by giving my precious, darling Tomoyo bad eye-sight and forcing her to wear glasses - this cannot be emphasized enough!)

This episode was a real tear-jerker, and a beautiful one at that. Nagisa wasn't my favorite choice of the girls, but it was a very touching ending to Clannad just the same. Simply beautiful!

(I will still be looking forward to the OVAs, especially Tomoyo's. Hopefully without any glasses, as it's an alternate universe anything's possible, right?)

Btw, why did it say "FINAL EPISODE" in the beginning of this episode (#22)? The torrent I downloaded contains 24 episodes and in the description here on MAL it states that there are are 23 episodes, while AniDB.net on the other hand claims there are indeed only 22 episodes. I suppose #23 could be a recap or something (just like episode 13 of AIR was). Either that or episodes 23 and 24 are mislabeled OVAs in the release I've downloaded ("[MII][SS-Eclipse][THORA]_Clannad_(1920x1080)"). Well, I guess I'm about to find out.

Oh, and too bad we never actually got to hear Nasagi sing. Would've sort of ruined the mood (as was alluded), but it was probably very cute.
JvW4Sep 4, 2010 2:06 PM
Sep 8, 2010 3:40 AM

Feb 2009
Holy... I burst into tears when Nagisa's father appeared... his speech was the most emotional thing that happened in this series.
Sep 10, 2010 7:15 AM

Aug 2010
memorieswithin said:

I almost cried when Akio burst into the auditorium.

I actually cried, and it wasn't the first time while watching this anime...
I think Clannad's become one of my fav anime
Oct 7, 2010 4:24 PM
Mar 2010
this is real final ep........ I comment like extra ep is separating to clannad first series.
very good end, Nagisa yandere's eyes and Akio entrance in theater room........
there is no lightning I want but final is not bad, it's pretty!!!! Final scene with tomoya confession is very good, but it would be a kiss, imho the only kiss in this series, I don't love too kiss, but here there must be a kiss!!!!!! however there isn't best ep, but 18th episode is completely with final confession of this episode, 18+22' final scene is best ep.
Sunohara is my favorite chara, Tomoya and Akio are in second position with same position. Girls: Kyou, Nagisa, Fuko, Kotomi, Tomoyo....... aaaaarghhh Tomoyo is failure...... her introduction was great!! I supposed a story with sunohara and greatly story ahed, but she dislike me...... Kotomi is cute but too boring sometime.
Fuko is very cute and I reassessed her arc. Kyou is amazing, I expect more to her, but she like me, she is enjoy. Nagisa of firsts and finals eps is awesome.........
I give to Clannad 9+/10........
Oct 8, 2010 6:18 PM

Feb 2010
what I nice final ep to end off the season :,[
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 19, 2010 10:05 AM

May 2010
I was really worried about Nagisa being emotional about her parents' dreams.

But when Akio rushed in the auditorium and exploded his emotional speech, I felt like I'm going to cry. His words really hit me deep.

And the word that I can describe about the confession was "HAPPINESS".

Overall, a great ep..
StormViruzDec 19, 2010 10:46 AM
Jan 9, 2011 7:19 PM

Dec 2008
Akio is just straight up GAR!!!
Jan 12, 2011 11:31 PM

May 2010
I hate seeing Nagisa all depressed. Makes me cry as well.
But this ending was perfect, a great way to end an awesome anime series!!!

Feb 15, 2011 3:19 AM

Sep 2010
I'm glad Tomoya ended up with Nagisa. <3
Tomoyo After was terrible and Kyou's route just plain sucked. (=
sauveterreFeb 15, 2011 9:39 PM
Feb 16, 2011 10:35 PM

Sep 2009
Awwww what a great episode!!!!!
and what an adorable ending!!
<3
Mar 2, 2011 2:00 AM

Mar 2010
this ep made me cry hehe.
its been so long since ive cried while i was watching an anime
Mar 30, 2011 12:39 PM

Jul 2010
Hmmm I am real crybaby at such times, I cried durring happier and funnier animes than Clannad, but I did not feel like crying or even being sad while watching Clannad... so many sad stories and arcs but somehow I did not feel them. Anyho I pretty loved this ep. However Nagisa annoys me all the time and I was quite pissed off when whole show she was like crying all the time... Anyway will finish watching two eps and will go to after story. I am sxpecting something better there as I already saw some spoilers from that season..

3/5 from me for this ep.

Gyabo!~
Apr 12, 2011 1:48 AM
Jul 2010
I should not eat while watching Clannad. It's not funny to end up with tears all over your bread...
Apr 22, 2011 10:11 PM

Mar 2011
Awww! Fantastic! She managed to perform the play in the end, I was a bit worried, but Akio's rousing speach was awesome!

Go super-dad!

And a nice touch from Tomoya telling his dad not to drink too much!

Marvelous series!
May 2, 2011 9:35 AM

Apr 2010
Wonderful last episode, even if it was a little cliche. I loved the way this show grew with such innocent romance but without fanservice. So it was appropriate to end with a quick confession but with no kiss
Jul 5, 2011 2:51 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
A tad predictable but hey, at least there was an unambiguous declaration of love from Tomoya (which is something so many anime lack). I do feel that the rest of the characters lacked some more screen time but I suppose this was all about Nagisa.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Aug 13, 2011 12:19 AM

Jun 2011
For some reason, I don't like Nagisa as the lead heroine. Feels somewhat misplaced.
Aug 13, 2011 12:29 AM

Aug 2011
Dissent said:
For some reason, I don't like Nagisa as the lead heroine. Feels somewhat misplaced.
trust me once you watch after story that thought will NEVER cross your mind ever again, to say their the only ones for eachother is a understatement, youl see when you watch it.....oh and stock up on tissues for the seocnd seasons final episodes......im not kidding it makes borderline everyone sob like crazy.....no im being dead serious, if you dont cry your most likley heartless, i know that seems rude right now but trust me once you see it......just god damn
longshoremanXAug 13, 2011 12:33 AM
Sep 13, 2011 3:51 PM

Dec 2009
predictable but still beautiful story. Though, I must admit that I don`t like Nagisa too... When I played the game I even didn`t speak to her... May be watching the second season will change my mind...
Nov 26, 2011 7:36 PM

May 2011
Oh man, I seriously thought this was the ending. There is one more? ^^

Akio is a man among men. I will strive to be a manly father like him some day.

Nagisa-chan was giving yandere vibes in the beginning LoL. I'm glad she's back to her usual self now.

Ending was very predictable, yet necessary. Thumbs up.
Dec 17, 2011 9:51 AM

Nov 2008
Teared a lil at the part when Nagisa's dad came in the theatre hall.

Tomoya finally confessed :D
Dec 19, 2011 4:58 AM

Oct 2011
Wow, this is the best ending i've ever seen. It's a pretty obvious ending, but still - those emotions that come along with it, and the soundtrack... goosebumps. Every. Time.
Jan 8, 2012 9:41 AM
Nov 2011
I cried a lot in my rewatch of this episode today. When Akio enters, when Nagisa is standing silent on the stage. Man so much emotion.

One thing I didn't notice before though, was Tomoyo coming in during prep before I think it was (or maybe its the previous episode) and talks to Nagisa, and then suddenly realizes how nice a girl Nagisa is for Tomoya, and basically says I'm glad its you, although i don't think I caught that the first time I watched this, nor do the other characters.

One thing I want to know. What did Nagisa right on the Chalk board next to Her name? I know supposedly it was Okisaki's name, but was it his surname or personal name? This is case where knowing how to write their names might have added to my understanding of what was going on in that last scene I think.
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Feb 14, 2012 7:15 AM

Jul 2009
What a melodrama.

Didn't cry at all.

Phew.
Feb 14, 2012 7:21 AM

Dec 2011
orzel286 said:
What a melodrama.

Didn't cry at all.

Phew.

You either really don't like this show or you are just trying to piss of fans or you are just trolling :D
Feb 14, 2012 7:50 AM

Feb 2012
Lawl I was like DON'T GET EMOTIONAL! Idk how you couldn't have gotten sensitive???
Feb 14, 2012 7:58 AM

May 2011
akutasame94 said:
orzel286 said:
What a melodrama.

Didn't cry at all.

Phew.

You either really don't like this show or you are just trying to piss of fans or you are just trolling :D

Hmm. Maeda is talentless story writer, I don't think them stories even try to be good nor smart. The shows are for people who are easily played with them emotions, not for those who like to think. Most of the stories are over-dramatic and lolworthy. It's really hard to take those seriously you know. People have every reason to hate those shows since those are not objectively good. If you think that's trolling then you lack the capability to think and see things from different point of views.

Angel Beats!
http://myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=30579

Maeda's writing skills.

Clannad.
http://myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=27169

Clannad After Story.
http://myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=36575

Air.
http://myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=50547

Kanon '06
http://myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=12092

I dislike KEY if you were wondering. Mainly because of (this is really a spoiler so don't open if you haven't seen Clannad After Story)

I end my reasoning here.
I definitely have superpowers. I can feel it in my balls.
Feb 14, 2012 8:28 AM

Dec 2011
Karhu said:
akutasame94 said:
orzel286 said:
What a melodrama.

Didn't cry at all.

Phew.

Hmm. Maeda is talentless story writer, I don't think them stories even try to be good nor smart. The shows are for people who are easily played with them emotions, not for those who like to think. Most of the stories are over-dramatic and lolworthy. It's really hard to take those seriously you know. People have every reason to hate those shows since those are not objectively good. If you think that's trolling then you lack the capability to think and see things from different point of views.

Angel Beats!
http://myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=30579

Maeda's writing skills.

Clannad.
http://myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=27169

Clannad After Story.
http://myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=36575

Air.
http://myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=50547

Kanon '06
http://myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=12092

I dislike KEY if you were wondering. Mainly because of (this is really a spoiler so don't open if you haven't seen Clannad After Story)

I end my reasoning here.

I hate getting involved into this.

I completely agree with some thins, but telling that Maeda is talentless is just stupid. Just because he has some kind of formula doesn't mean he is bad writer. And if he is so bad why does this show have so many good ratings, so many fans...

Not every fan is emo kid or overly emotional. Anyway I like to believe that everybody is entitled to its own opinion so I won't discuss it further...

What I wanted to say with my previous post was "We already know what you think of this show, why come on every episode topic and say "rubbish" "

That's all....

And there is a message in this show, you just have to recognize it..
Feb 14, 2012 11:59 AM

Jul 2009
Karhu said:
The shows are for people who are easily played with them emotions, not for those who like to think. Most of the stories are over-dramatic and lolworthy.

This.

And this

Karhu said:
The shows are for people who are easily played with them emotions, not for those who like to think. Most of the stories are over-dramatic and lolworthy.

Aaaand this

Karhu said:

+you can see all those "dramatic" moments from miles away. Anyway - characters crying on screen + sad music got really old. It's like beating a dead horse even though there are only bones left.
Feb 21, 2012 1:30 AM
Jan 2012
Karhu said:
akutasame94 said:
orzel286 said:
What a melodrama.

Didn't cry at all.

Phew.

This is an invalid argument because "good" is subjective. You are claiming that he lacks the capability to think? That is incredibly hypocritical since you are doing the same thing. You just labeled off all of Maeda's works as having poor stories without even seeing it from another point of view.

You are quite limited in scope if you think there is only one way of portraying a story. There are various kinds of stories that can exist and be good. Maeda's works focus on emotional elements and this in itself is the story. The very story of a work of fiction could be run entirely by emotions and still be a "good" story.

Also, your claim that it is not for people who like to think is entirely wrong. Even if you pull out some well thought out story that is incredibly deep and complex, does that make it good? No, even if something is simple, you can still "think" about it. Someone with the capability to do so can go in-depth and explore even the simplest of stories and create meaning out of it. If you are unable to do so and just label off something as simple, it means you didn't think it out and just passed it off.

For some people, drama is the core of story. Look at Shakespeare for example, are those "good stories"? Honestly, no...Shakespeare plays lack any form of "deep" story if we go by how you judge them. Shakespeare is famous for the story that arises from emotions. It is the over-dramatic moments in Hamlet and Romeo & Juliet that give rise to the story. Story and emotion/drama is one and the same. That's also the origins of drama theater itself.

You and that reviewer, kajia, both claim that people are being suckered in. You could say the very same for anything emotional then. For example, I noticed you both gave the movie, Grave of the Fireflies a fairly high score. This movie is doing basically the same thing. The only difference is it is fooling people using a controversial theme. You just pull out some sappy sad story about some orphans in WWII and wow, apparently you have a masterpiece. That is BS at it's finest.

Stop acting like an elitist claiming people are being suckered in. People watch and enjoy this stuff and you have no right to imply they are mindless sheep. So since you are not falling for it, you are superior then? You are better than them? Something is extremely popular and so those that like it are just being manipulated? BS, you're just like these snobby university students I encounter everyday acting like they are above the masses with their elitist attitudes. You guys think you're different and that because you are the minority that disagrees with the majority, you are special and above them. Face it, you're an elitist grabbing for attention by being different.
Feb 21, 2012 1:53 AM
Jan 2012
My feelings towards Clannad are fairly neutral but I disagree entirely with that Angel Beats review you posted, Karhu.

The review frankly offends me. Most of it is opinion which is fine but the part that gets me is the mentioning of how people are getting fooled by fake emotions. Normally, I would just move on and ignore this but I have a friend that changed his entire life over Angel Beats.

I've known the guy for years and he's always been pretty laid back and lives life without much ambition or care for anyone else. As ridiculous as this may sound, when he saw Angel Beats last year, he went through some emotional changes. He now works for Big Brothers (Canadian group dedicated to providing for the homeless and needy) and spends all of his time helping those less fortunate. I couldn't believe it myself, I mean, the guy was pretty much an asshole before all this.

What I am saying is...that this anime affected him more so than when his parents died. I'm quite offended that you would call this change in him "fake". Is this change in his life over "false emotions"? I think the emotions he felt were very real and you have no right to call them otherwise.

You're basically stepping on the goodwill of all the people who become organ donors after watching Angel Beats (believe me, it actually happens). I had never thought about being an organ donor before but now I am one. It never even crossed my mind, I guess most people don't think about it. Say what you will about the anime but it enlightened me on how I could end up saving someone with my organs.
Feb 21, 2012 5:24 AM

Jul 2009
sfu_arc_member said:
My feelings towards Clannad are fairly neutral but I disagree entirely with that Angel Beats review you posted, Karhu.

The review frankly offends me. Most of it is opinion which is fine but the part that gets me is the mentioning of how people are getting fooled by fake emotions. Normally, I would just move on and ignore this but I have a friend that changed his entire life over Angel Beats.

I've known the guy for years and he's always been pretty laid back and lives life without much ambition or care for anyone else. As ridiculous as this may sound, when he saw Angel Beats last year, he went through some emotional changes. He now works for Big Brothers (Canadian group dedicated to providing for the homeless and needy) and spends all of his time helping those less fortunate. I couldn't believe it myself, I mean, the guy was pretty much an asshole before all this.

What I am saying is...that this anime affected him more so than when his parents died. I'm quite offended that you would call this change in him "fake". Is this change in his life over "false emotions"? I think the emotions he felt were very real and you have no right to call them otherwise.

You're basically stepping on the goodwill of all the people who become organ donors after watching Angel Beats (believe me, it actually happens). I had never thought about being an organ donor before but now I am one. It never even crossed my mind, I guess most people don't think about it. Say what you will about the anime but it enlightened me on how I could end up saving someone with my organs.

Cool story bro.

Key/KyoAni always resorted to cheap tricks to move the viewer. So, first of all: if you didn't watch some other "drama" animes, then they might look great. But if you did... Then you know that they're just another cookie-cutter forced drama. If you only need crap like this to change then... Woah, dude you're as shallow as my teaspoon. I wonder, how would you're life change if you watched something truly great?...

BTW - how many organ donors didn't watch angel beats? Hm?

PS. Weak-minded people are easily influenced. Ever heard of people who started to study medicine or take vicodin after watching House M.D? Ever heard of the "C.S.I. effect?"

/ED
@2BishopChris
I'd rather be elitist than easily manipulated sheep. I think Karhu would say something similar.
orzel286Feb 21, 2012 5:37 AM
Feb 21, 2012 3:04 PM
Jan 2012
orzel286 said:
sfu_arc_member said:

Cool story bro.

Key/KyoAni always resorted to cheap tricks to move the viewer. So, first of all: if you didn't watch some other "drama" animes, then they might look great. But if you did... Then you know that they're just another cookie-cutter forced drama. If you only need crap like this to change then... Woah, dude you're as shallow as my teaspoon. I wonder, how would you're life change if you watched something truly great?...

BTW - how many organ donors didn't watch angel beats? Hm?

PS. Weak-minded people are easily influenced. Ever heard of people who started to study medicine or take vicodin after watching House M.D? Ever heard of the "C.S.I. effect?"

/ED
@2BishopChris
I'd rather be elitist than easily manipulated sheep. I think Karhu would say something similar.

I think it's wrong that you call people easily manipulated sheep. Everyone has different tastes, just because you don't like it, you call the people that like it easily manipulated sheep?

I've seen many drama anime, it's actually my favorite genre along with tragedy. I'm actually an English Drama Major and I've done my fair share of analyzing drama's of old and new. Just because someone can change from Angel Beats doesn't make them shallow.

These cheap tricks you refer to is present in ALL drama. Shakespeare has been using them since the earliest days of drama. All these other drama anime use it to. I've had extensive exposure to drama for a long time and I can still say Angel Beats one of the greatest drama I've ever seen (not just anime but in general). And that is my opinion to say so, I'm not gonna go on a anti-crusade like you and just downplay people that don't think otherwise. This is MY opinion.

Edit: Also, if something is influencing people to go out and do good things, then what is the problem? If Angel Beats is influencing people to go out and become organ donors, that is making the world a better place. Most people out there get inspiration from something. What is the difference whether you get it from an anime, an idol, or a real life incident? Are you saying everyone is weak-minded then since everyone gets an idea of what they want to do from something else? There are doctors out there who become doctors because they wanted to help others. Lets say someone watches a movie and gets this idea because the movie inspired them. Ignoring the fact that they got it from a movie, they now have the will to go out and help others. This is the same situation.

Also, I noticed one of the anime in your favorite list is Great Teacher Onizuka which is interesting because my best friend is a high school teacher. GTO was the very anime that made him go out and become one. He was originally training to become an accountant but upon watching GTO, he started pondering about his life for a couple months and in the end, he decided to stop and switch his focus. Right now, he's a great teacher that is dedicated to his students (from what I can notice anyways) and this is because of GTO. He basically sees Onizuka Eikichi as a hero and aspires to become like him, he's been working with this in mind for years now.
sfu_arc_memberFeb 21, 2012 4:02 PM
Mar 11, 2012 3:38 PM

Dec 2011
I still love this series. seconded time to re-watch and it's still my favorite anime.

Apr 22, 2012 6:52 PM

Oct 2009
Wow, a lot took place in this ep, felt it was quite fast paced, and his confession was rushed, it was a good ep though.
El Psy Congroo

まだまだだね!!!
Apr 23, 2012 5:25 PM

Jan 2012
Yea I really dislike emo Nagisa it's just too cliche and stupid. But I like Akio and the ending was good.
Apr 29, 2012 12:28 AM

Jun 2010
So the climax of the whole series is really a shonen action show speech that solves everything?
May 6, 2012 12:34 PM
Nov 2011
I thought it was kind of awkward that they had that conversation in the middle of the play. I think all of that could have happened before the play started and it would have been the same.
May 6, 2012 12:44 PM
May 2012
It's totally awesome~The one and only anime that ever made me cry..(or close to it..)
Jun 20, 2012 3:28 PM

Jul 2009
Well, nothing surprising here but good end. Muted colours at the beginning were well done, I think. Emo Nagisa is just annoying ... and by that I mean even more so than usual. I really hate characters like that -_-"
Akio shouting in the middle of the play surprised me but just made him more awesome XD How does he look exactly the same after like 20 years?! Lol XD
So the doll/girl thing was just the play. I still don't really get it but they go to a different world I guess ... AND THEY SING. Same reaction as Tomoya lol wtf :P
I wanted to see him forgive his dad or whatever ... well, we got a bit of it, I guess. It's a start? Shame though, I would have liked THAT to be resolved at least ...
Tomoya finally confesses. Well, not that I expected anything else, really -_-" Oh and yes THANK YOU SUBBER PEOPLES for not subbing the chalkboard thing. I honestly had no clue wtf they were writing until I read it was their names. DURRRR -_-"
Next episode is a random summer themed one? Uh, OK o_O
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Clannad Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

cyruz - Oct 5, 2007

273 by D-A-W »»
50 minutes ago

Poll: » Clannad Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

cyruz - Oct 12, 2007

192 by Creepyy »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Clannad Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Awesmoe - Mar 28, 2008

349 by EM1LL3US »»
Apr 10, 1:08 PM

Poll: » Clannad Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KY791 - Mar 13, 2008

145 by KingOfPneumos »»
Apr 6, 6:08 PM

Poll: » Clannad Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KY791 - Mar 6, 2008

214 by KingOfPneumos »»
Apr 6, 6:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.