Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Nodame Cantabile
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Jun 5, 2011 10:20 PM
Aug 2009
Was holding off on watching this anime cause I thought it would be one of those anime that just focus on romance and don't really have much to office other than a story but I was wrong. This anime really is the 1st anime I gave a 10 to, not only did it have story, it had classical music and a pretty accurate performance animation that made me go back and listen/watch multiple times after finishing the anime the 1st time.
I really was hoping they would end this anime with a concerto featuring Nodame and Shin'ichi but I guess that piano duet would do. Really wanted to pick up on the piano try out that really tiring looking piano part in Chopins Piano Concerto No. 1 in E minor, Op. 11. esp the Third Movement.
I'm a classical music fan so I guess that affects my rating of this anime.
Jun 20, 2011 10:34 PM

Aug 2010
Loved this series but It needs a better conclusion. The first season is the best. I loved the OP and ED of the first season better too. I guess I'll have to read the manga.
Jul 1, 2011 12:15 PM

Aug 2010
Yes I was expecting a little more flashy and romantic endin (sort as Nodame playing a piano concerto under Chiaki) but it's ok it sort of fits nicely.
I was going to give this a 9/10 but after reading CrackityJones post it helped me gather my thoughts together and give it that full 10 it deserves.

Somewhat 1st season was my favorite.

So whats that Opera-hen?? a new season? or is it part of the manga?
Aug 7, 2011 11:02 AM
Feb 2011
I didn´t like this ending because there wasn´t one at all! And i wasn´t expecting a wedding nor much less but at least an answer for Nodame´s proposal since Chiaki said he was going to accept it but then nothing happened about it :(

And of course I`d loved a concert together ^^

Anyway, I thinks this anime was great, just that i hope for the story to continue...meanwhile i´m going to start reading the manga ^^ (although i know, as far as i read, that is pretty the same...)

--->badbluesplayer: i think Opera-Hen is a little saga (two volumes) at the end of the manga that is beyond the story that tells the anime..
Aug 9, 2011 3:55 PM
Jun 2009
Horrible ending... I was at least expecting to see Chiaki answer to Nodame's proposal (or even propose to her properly with a ring!).
Aug 18, 2011 5:30 AM
Dec 2009
Over all, 7 or 8/10 for me for this whole series. If there's only one season only I will rate it as 10 but the 2nd and the 3rd season sort of spoil it for me.

I'd love this to be more clear cut on both Chiaki and Nodame's feeling. Heck, I think I can even handle them break up not just an obscure subtly hint like this. Also I'm expect them to be onstage together at least just for once, since I'm being led to believe that they will in the future from the first season OP, but none of it happens. ;-; *sighs*

I have no problem with Nodame end up being a kindergarten teacher though, I thought the ending would be like both of Nodame and chiaki will be back to Japan and goes back to rising star orchestra with everyone going back there to play together again and Chiaki naming the Orchestra something else. (-__-) How wrong I am for this.
Sep 28, 2011 8:59 AM

Dec 2007
I'm not really sure why I watched this show...because of the story or because of the music...The plot was...how should I put it...a bit blury, but all the beautiful music *drools* Ravel's piano concerto, or Mendelssohn's Song without words....everything *_*

Overall 8/10 :]
Nov 30, 2011 7:30 AM

Sep 2011
I really loved this series even though the ending was a little lacking it was still good, 9/10 for the whole series now to read Opera-hen and see the real ending :)
Jan 9, 2012 9:22 PM

Jan 2011
I would have felt the same way as Nodame...Burned-out...Still, all is well...10/10 for the series and the season and the entire franchise... Definitely on my re-watch list...
Jan 22, 2012 9:26 PM
Apr 2009
The first season was great, I even gave it a 10. But the second and this season really disappointed me. I can't give it more than a 7, this season was good but not more than good.
Feb 7, 2012 6:24 PM
Jul 2011
I remember being amped when I heard there was a Finale series, there was huge gap of me watching this and the previous original and Paris-hen series so I just looking for good closure out of Nodame Cantabile. The ending of Finale was...I dunno I just felt empty after all was said and done. I really enjoy Nodame and Chiaki's relationship play out on the musical stage but there was defiantly an element of rushing towards the end.

Overall I still enjoyed the series but think it peeked with first season.
Feb 23, 2012 8:24 AM

Feb 2012
I was also disappointed with the ending. Actually before the last episode I was feeling quite conflicted regarding how it should end because I didn't feel Chiaki really deserved Nodame. I didn't necessarily expect a grand romantic gesture like a marriage at the end but that would have been fine. Or even Nodame wearing an engagement ring at the end. Even an open ending could have been better, but if those two did continue together, it should have been less ambiguous. More precisely, either of these two endings:

1. Chiaki realises how much he loves her and shows it unambiguously. Throughout the series I was getting the impression that if Nodame didn't have such talent with the piano, he wouldn't put up with her antics. What did we get instead? He decides to accept her proposal but that's never even discussed. Instead, Chiaki drags Nodame from the kindergarten dreams back to the world of music because apparently that's the only way he can stay with her. Yes, you can say that Chiaki was being supportive there, but to me it just shows how he only loves one part of her. The reason why Nodame was so upset over Rui and Chiaki playing that concerto together was that she saw he can nurture other people's talents just as much as hers, and if you take that aspect away from their relationship, what's left? That's why she proposed to him, to find out if he really wanted to be with her regardless of anything music-related. At the end she's accepted the fact that that musical connection happens with all kinds of people, at least that's some kind of closure.

2. It could have also ended with them breaking up and moving on. It's not the feel-good ending many people crave for, but it would have been ok for me. At the end Nodame says "I finally realized that this feeling is not unique to Chiaki-senpai, but I'll be able to experience it all over the world" at which point we see them by the sea. I was sort of hoping that meant she's moved on and is happy with some other dark-haired guy while Chiaki is left playing for onions, as they put it. It would have been a "life goes on" ending, but an ending nevertheless.

So in short I wanted either Chiaki to man up or Nodame to move on so that there would be some kind of conclusion. Yes, apparently things went back more or less to the way they were, but the reason why that is unacceptable as an ending is that after all the drama of the last episodes, I didn't think the relationship could remain the same. The whole season just felt too rushed and despite some good drama it didn't capture the magic of the previous seasons.
Mar 30, 2012 11:41 AM

Aug 2010
So are they engaged???

I suppose the open-ended ending is good in a way that the author is maybe trying to say "their lives still continue as usual" kinda thing. Potential sequel?? Would love that!

I agree that even the still of their picture in the future would've satisfy me! but i guess not!! I'd also like to see chiaki and nodame sharing a stage together!!

I'm sad the journey has ended with this episode!!!!!!!! :'(
Apr 27, 2012 10:30 PM

Nov 2011
That...was severely underwhelming, considering all the build up and tension in the previous two or three episodes.
May 28, 2012 7:30 PM
Mar 2010
Isn't there supposed to be another season now called Opera-hen?
Aug 12, 2012 1:15 AM

Nov 2009
yeah I agree, thought their was gonna be a final season, but their is an 11 chapter manga so gonna go check that out. Anyways not a terrible ending, really though she was gonna go her seperate way from Chiaki, thank god that didn't happen.
Aug 26, 2012 5:22 PM

Nov 2011
Ah, a bittersweet ending to this lovely series ^_^

Well, I do admit that I wanted to see a bit more chemistry between Nodome x Chiaki but overall still enjoyed watching this finale. Hmm, I wonder though, did Chiaki accept the proposal?

Regardless, it was nice seeing Nodome again in that Shakespearian like outfit and bowing her hat down in the final scene. Gyabo!

8/10
Oct 25, 2012 1:10 AM

Sep 2011
Omg... that was such a good last episode! When they started playing Kaze to Oka no Ballad at the end I felt like crying! (sort of, not really) :(

I found the first half pretty good (could've been better), but the last 4 episodes were really good! Overall: 7/10
Nov 4, 2012 6:45 AM

Feb 2008
I'm pretty disappointed after all this build-up from the last few episodes, especially since the previous one ended with Chiaki wanting to accept Nodame's marriage proposal. Which... is never even brought up in the last episode. It would have been great for it to end with them engaged, rather than the inconclusive ending that we got. It feels very "To be continued...".

Ah well. I still loved the entire series. One of my favorites by far.
Nov 10, 2012 12:25 AM
Nov 2012
I think I would be lying to myself if I said I was satisfied with the way it ended mostly because it didn't feel like an ending. There was no climax or resolve (in terms of the relationship between the two main characters). I wonder if the writer struggled to find a way properly end the series without being too cliche or predictable.

In the OVA that takes place after the final lesson you find that their relationship is still not exclusive but their feelings for each other still seem apparent. If they wanted to they still could expand on the story some more with either a movie or another OVA.
drewzmNov 10, 2012 8:35 AM
Feb 17, 2013 7:26 AM
Nov 2008
Feorg said:
I was also disappointed with the ending. Actually before the last episode I was feeling quite conflicted regarding how it should end because I didn't feel Chiaki really deserved Nodame. I didn't necessarily expect a grand romantic gesture like a marriage at the end but that would have been fine. Or even Nodame wearing an engagement ring at the end. Even an open ending could have been better, but if those two did continue together, it should have been less ambiguous. More precisely, either of these two endings:

1. Chiaki realises how much he loves her and shows it unambiguously. Throughout the series I was getting the impression that if Nodame didn't have such talent with the piano, he wouldn't put up with her antics. What did we get instead? He decides to accept her proposal but that's never even discussed. Instead, Chiaki drags Nodame from the kindergarten dreams back to the world of music because apparently that's the only way he can stay with her. Yes, you can say that Chiaki was being supportive there, but to me it just shows how he only loves one part of her. The reason why Nodame was so upset over Rui and Chiaki playing that concerto together was that she saw he can nurture other people's talents just as much as hers, and if you take that aspect away from their relationship, what's left? That's why she proposed to him, to find out if he really wanted to be with her regardless of anything music-related. At the end she's accepted the fact that that musical connection happens with all kinds of people, at least that's some kind of closure.

2. It could have also ended with them breaking up and moving on. It's not the feel-good ending many people crave for, but it would have been ok for me. At the end Nodame says "I finally realized that this feeling is not unique to Chiaki-senpai, but I'll be able to experience it all over the world" at which point we see them by the sea. I was sort of hoping that meant she's moved on and is happy with some other dark-haired guy while Chiaki is left playing for onions, as they put it. It would have been a "life goes on" ending, but an ending nevertheless.

So in short I wanted either Chiaki to man up or Nodame to move on so that there would be some kind of conclusion. Yes, apparently things went back more or less to the way they were, but the reason why that is unacceptable as an ending is that after all the drama of the last episodes, I didn't think the relationship could remain the same. The whole season just felt too rushed and despite some good drama it didn't capture the magic of the previous seasons.

I couldn't agree more! I finished the series just a while ago and it made me NANI!!??!!
Just when it becomes serious, tsk tsk.. I like your Chiaki-manning up part. Sometimes he's really too full of himself.
Mar 18, 2013 2:12 PM

Jul 2010
Okay.... that was really anticlimatic. I've been so excited these previous episodes, but that ending was not very satisfying :'( there needed to be more closure on Chiaki and Nodame. And what happened to Chiaki proposing? Was that just forgotten? DX

Bleeh. Meh. But I love Nodame Cantabile :) So this ending does bump this season down to a low 9, but I really really am sad about no more episodes :'( I will read the manga!! And check out Opera-hen for more :)
Mar 19, 2013 3:31 PM

Oct 2012
Apparently the manga continues? I'm ok with this, it was a good ending. I think people don't like realism, and instead want a super ideal shoujo romance lol.

They're going to play a concert together soon, Elise confirmed the date. If you had to guess anything from this, things seem to turn out well.

I'm gonna miss this series hardcore, it was really amazing :(
Apr 3, 2013 11:20 AM

Apr 2012
Th entire series of Nodame is so damn good, it has brought so many tears, laughs and I even shivered a lot. The thought of there will be no Nodame anime in the future is makes me want cry a lot. Really
May 6, 2013 3:05 PM

Apr 2013
Ok the ending wasn't exactly what i expected it to be. But overall it was a great story.
It doesnt matter if Nodame becomes famous or pro.
As long as she likes playing music that is the whole point.

I wasn't a big fan of music anime but after watching the whole Nodame Cantabile a whole new genre has been revealed to me. I'm really going to miss this show :(

9/10
May 19, 2013 12:04 AM

Jan 2013
Nyanks said:
Apparently the manga continues? I'm ok with this, it was a good ending. I think people don't like realism, and instead want a super ideal shoujo romance lol.

They're going to play a concert together soon, Elise confirmed the date. If you had to guess anything from this, things seem to turn out well.

I'm gonna miss this series hardcore, it was really amazing :(

Nyanks, shush.

Anyways, there should have been a proposal scene. It was hinted at last episode. They never addressed it.
For that, it gets a 7.5/10 and not an 8/10

Also, no sex scene
May 24, 2013 4:57 PM

Jun 2009
Ahh, it’s over.

Even if it ended on a rather anti-climactic note, it didn’t fail to make me feel happy and contented. That’s more than enough. I teared up. Life doesn’t have an end piece—it goes on. Just like it should, just like it did. So sweet.

I’m really sad to see Nodame Cantabile go. I’ll miss this show for the rest of my life; it has a special spot in my heart. One of the best series I’ve ever watched, without doubt. Gyabo~♥
I think, then procrastinate.
Therefore, I am.
May 27, 2013 1:31 PM

Feb 2013
that was a great ending :) maybe abit more confirmation on nodame's and chiakis relationship but it was good :)
~If only sorrow could build a staircase, our tears could show the way.
I would climb my way to heaven, and bring him back home again.~

Jun 20, 2013 5:50 PM

May 2012
A proper ending to end this series although I wished they included a wedding scene or at least a close up shot with a great kiss scene when they hugged! Alas they didn't, even though the show ended quite good I still feel they could have shown a slight part more and well with still an ova to watch I do wonder what that will show us!

I did liked the overall story of this serie and especially this last chapter as it was taken more serious! Lets see what the ova still has to offer!
Jul 3, 2013 11:14 AM

May 2010
Hmmm.. I really find this ending to be satisfying.. But as to Chiaki and Nodame, it could have been better.. But with them making up like how their story started, I felt happy for them.. Haha..

Overall, it was a very enjoyable ride.. From the start to the end..
I'll surely miss Nodame.. Hope there's more..

Live-action version, you're next!! :D
Sep 13, 2013 4:20 AM

May 2010
Chiaki watching Nodame's video, and later crying when he heard her playing the piano...

"Your piano skills have gotten rusty" I like that, good one Nodame xD

It is back to how it started, so so nostalgic and heartwarming. And oh God, Niina finally knows that bartok was played by Nodame, YES! I feel so better, like a heavy load is off my back when that got cleared xD

Nodame is as refreshing as ever, with her adorable dialogues, I love her so much! He hugged her back, loving her back properly, so happy for these two. She is all fired up! Li-ping seems so interesting, I wish we could see more of her...

Aw... I like Tanya x Yun Long too, a nice guy for sure... Tanya was my fav. after Nodame, so happy for her, she can stay with Kuroki! So Rui x Frank is pretty much canon, I like it I guess. I liked that redhead in Chiaki's orchestra, wanted more of her :/ Tanya x Kuroki scenes, such a great couple xD

NODAME!!! No, don't end... This was the best! That ending song!!! I loved it so much that I am going insane now... Nodame is continuing music, woohoo!

"And you too, pierre"
"Because I am pierre" Seriously? XD

Nodame got more popular than Chiaki in the end xD

That ending.... So Nodame and Chiaki like... Can't we get a fourth season, a spin off? Anything, please! It was pretty much an open end. I wanted Chiaki and Nodame to get married... :/ I will miss it a lot. This anime changed my life, now I feel more motivated to live as compared to before, and I owe a big thanks to the mangaka, and Nodame. I will forever remember it...for sure!
Oct 16, 2013 5:40 PM

May 2013
Fairly disappointed in the ending, I was expecting so much more :/
But the series overall has been amazing so far. Off to read the Opera Hen manga and see if there is some sort of conclusion -.-
Dec 20, 2013 8:49 AM
Jul 2018
Was seriously dreading watching the ending to this series because I've heard so many negative things about it, but I loved it. I thought it wrapped things up rather well =)
Dec 27, 2013 11:25 AM

Sep 2013
Just finished watching it! Gotta be honest, I was left unsatisfied. Yes, I was hoping for a romantic ending, but it ended up being idiotic/comical ending.
Newbie Blogger: http://animetaru.wordpress.com/

You know it's funny how freedom can make us feel contained
Yeah When the muscles in our legs aren't used to all the walking...
Jan 25, 2014 10:06 AM
Jan 2014
I have to say, Nodame Cantabile's ending was disappointing. The last two series felt disappointing to begin with. The first season was perfectly framed, perfectly written and ended perfectly with enough hope for the audience to bow out. The last two seasons had no new character arcs for anyone to actually get back into, bar minor existential crises.
Feb 8, 2014 11:36 AM

Sep 2013
So many selfish replies about people so desperately wanting them to live together. They're not children anymore. They love each other and know that the love will not die even if they are apart. It's as Nodame said in the end, the music is what will always connect them. Loved the series, 9/10.
Feb 22, 2014 4:21 AM

May 2009
I really liked the open ended ending.

9/10 because the episode could've been split into two more drawn out episodes instead of a quick summary describing everyone. Considering the sheer amount of characters they could've made it a classic 13 episode series.

My favorite season because you'll expect angst with josei
Mar 25, 2014 11:19 AM

Jan 2014
Am I missing something or there's no continuation after Chiaki said he was gonna say yes to Nodame's proposal? Is it really the last episode or there is another one which shows they play together in an orchestra? I would be lying if I said I was satisfied with this conclusion. So anti-climatic, after all those build ups. But still, a great series, 8/10 overall.
Apr 2, 2014 12:58 PM
Feb 2012
^I take it those things will be answered in the manga's last 10 chapters, the opera arc if I'm not mistaken.

Personally I enjoyed the first season the most, found the second one to be somewhat lackluster, while the finale was enjoyable again. Not as good as the first installment of the franchise, but enjoyable and heartwarming nonetheless.

It's also nice that the adaption stops at the end of chapter 136, leaving only the second OVA and the ten remaining chapters of the manga for me to watch and read respectively.
All in all it was a completely new and refreshing experience for me. An anime solely dedicated to music and love, adapting the source material so very beautifully. I fell in love with both classic music and this story's characters and look forward to fully completing the story in the next few days.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Apr 19, 2014 9:34 AM

Dec 2013
So that's it? I expected a tottaly different ending. And she still dont know that he would marry her
Apr 19, 2014 8:27 PM

Aug 2013
Good end. A bit lacking but still good. To be honest, I would have been more disappointed if they got married just like that. Even after three seasons, I still don't think Chiaki's love for Nodame is as deep as hers. He gives up so easily and only takes her seriously when she begins to slip away.

As for Nodame, that wasn't an end. It was the beginning of her stellar career.

8/10
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Apr 19, 2014 10:30 PM

Mar 2013
While it certainly felt rushed, I couldn't help but feel all nostalgic looking back at all the characters that were introduced; how they changed; how they found their loved ones; how they developed into excellent musicians. Hell, it's even emotionally touching when thought about. I'm certainly going to miss Nodame's hijinks and the way she turned the ordinary events into something utterly charming with her "Mukyaaa" and "Gyabooo"; I'll miss laughing untill my stomach hurts every time Chiaki would scold Nodame for claiming him to be her husband; I'll miss the excellent chemistry between the main two couples and the equally good chemistry between the side characters (specially Ryutaro). Not to mention the spine chilling concertos , Operas, duets and solos .... god, I'm gonna miss this show a lot. This is now official my favourite Romance :)
[25/04/14 4:04:39 PM] Skitzo: doujins have deep psychological undertones about the sexual intrigue of human behavior
Jul 8, 2014 2:18 AM

Jul 2013
People who watched this primarily for romance and expect a big romantic ending must be checked on the head. This series was always about MUSIC first and foremost. The whole series is a tale of Nodame, a supremely talented yet unmotivated pianist, journeying to figure out what she really wants to do. Of course at first she just wanted to be a kindergarten teacher but her meeting with Chiaki opened up a whole new path for her. The 2nd and 3rd season were simply depicting her struggle as she comes to terms with that new path and to decide whether she wants to go pro or go back to her old dream.

In essence she is a pro right now because not only she has signed with Elise's agency but also accepted another job. If that was not a clear indication of her resolve to live her life in music totally, I don't know what is. I think the ending couldn't have been more satisfying than Nodame finally finding her answers while also progressing her relationship with Chiaki AT THE SIDE.

Why would they even need to get married now anyway? Nodame's like what, 24 maybe 25? Chiaki's only a year ahead and they still have PLENTY of time to progress their career before deciding to settle down. In fact I'd think it'd be anti-climatic if they decided to get married now when their career had just blossomed as it would restrict them even more. The most important thing is to know that both sides are committed to each other. Nodame's love for Chiaki is undeniable and unlikely to change ever while Chiaki has resolved to accept her proposal. Being engaged doesn't necessarily mean you have to get married immediately.

This does feel a little bit rushed but taking everything into consideration, there's no better ending than this. The lack of kiss throughout 3 seasons should have made you realized that this series doesn't and will never show romance in an explicit way (rather subtle hints here and there). Even Tanya and Kuroki is not officially a couple by the end but we all know that they are. Pretty much the same thing with Chiaki and Nodame although in their case they are already a couple, the difference is they are more committed to each other more than ever before.
Aug 11, 2014 3:29 PM
Dec 2013
Well, so so ending. Didn't felt like a conclusion and it was a bit rushed. I also felt that some points in the story weren't well developed. I mean, after the first season the side characters from Japan almost didn't appear. Vieira-Sensei was the person who Chiaki admired the most and after their meeting he didn't seemed important, and some other things that I don't remember now... Anyway, it was a nice series, 7/10 overall.
Sep 20, 2014 8:52 PM

Mar 2012
*sigh* That's it? They didn't even get to play a concerto together, hell I was looking forward to that since S1. Well time to check out the sequel OVA I suppose and see how it fares. Very disappointing ending though.
Oct 23, 2014 10:37 AM

Feb 2012
I understand how anime romance is, so I'm not surprised if it's back and forth. Unfortunately the music part is kind of also like that, at least for Nodame and that kind of gets really pointless really fast. I just can't seem to find anything to latch onto, other than occasionally enjoying the soft art and classical music.
Nov 21, 2014 7:36 PM
Oct 2012
i just finished my marathon through all three seasons of nodame cantabile... and as my fears were right, the author really ended the anime/manga when everything was just about to start. TT_TT *cries*
i really wanted to see nodame's life where she rises to even bigger stages, experiences etc... seriously, this is why i try to avoid animes/ manga's like this, it's because they end it when everything is about to get started. it's like watching the prequel of an anime the hero has yet to begin his travels on slaying a dragon, showing his experiences, friends etc and ends the anime when he just started his journey to his destination...
Dec 2, 2014 8:13 PM

Jun 2009
i really hate cop out endings where a bunch of characters lives after the series are just summarised, completely lazy. i hated how most of the characters from the first season basically disappeared, rarely if ever showing their faces again. threw out all of that character development and made the first season felt completely disconnected from 2/3 (even though they're all part of the same manga). the chiaki/nodame piano concerto (sub?)plotline was cockteased for so many episodes, yet was never delivered, not even in the manga from what i hear. this ending just leaves a bad taste in my mouth, i'm just not satisfied with it. it feels incomplete (which i think it is, opera hen or something). i loved the journey (even though it felt rushed at points (thanks for the 11 episode seasons JC!)) but hated the destination.

sigh, oh well, guess i'll go watch ova 2 and then be more depressed than usual since there's no more nodame...
loghneckbeardDec 2, 2014 8:57 PM
Dec 25, 2014 9:27 AM

Jun 2011
Yay! G-kun and S-chan are together at last! Love them.
I am the Wrath of God. Who else is with me?
Dec 26, 2014 4:55 PM

Dec 2012
That ending was a little anti-climatic, I actually expected something bigger but it was still a nice way to end this whole thing.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nodame Cantabile Finale Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Proselyt - Jan 28, 2010

82 by WaterBottleWeeb »»
Mar 11, 10:04 AM

Poll: » Nodame Cantabile Finale Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Riveiraland - Mar 11, 2010

113 by bucciest »»
Jan 9, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Nodame Cantabile Finale Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Feb 18, 2010

93 by removed-user »»
Apr 30, 2023 6:56 AM

Poll: » Nodame Cantabile Finale Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

throwaway513846 - Jan 14, 2010

124 by ims-tokyo »»
Apr 17, 2022 3:06 AM

Poll: » Nodame Cantabile Finale Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Feb 12, 2010

81 by Preachee »»
Sep 25, 2021 10:17 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.