Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 29, 2010 10:49 AM

Jun 2009
Well, the best episode. xD
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Mar 29, 2010 10:50 AM

Feb 2009
Smochi said:
...damn, when I heard "Nemuru in a bunnysuit" I thought she was going to be a bunnygirl.
-shot-

also disappointed...

Few giggles with last episode. But just plain stupid. Still, the things I liked from the whole series are Kaname, Mana, OP song and the "Hassaku" jingle. Does anyone know where I can download that?

Overall, 6/10
Mar 29, 2010 11:49 AM

Dec 2007
Quite the amusing episode I must say.

6/10
Mar 29, 2010 1:16 PM
Dec 2007
Dropped. Oh shit it was the last episode. Why did I watch it again ?

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Mar 29, 2010 6:14 PM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
Nephtys said:
francismeunier said:
Nephtys said:
francismeunier said:

My eyes! They burn with complete shock at this=>
I think it suits her, ups him XD. Like Oosran said he does look like a girl.
Yeah but my eyes were too used to him being a guy and so they got burned because it was too much of a sudden change but he would make a nice trap......
I agree he would make a nice trap. But noone can beat Hideyoshi. Hideyoshi is still the best XD.
First of all, how can you get used to him being a guy, when he clearly doesn't look (or act) like one? 8D
Second, manga-version Hideyoshi is way more delicious trap than anime-version Hideyoshi : D
He does look like one but act like one....no not really that I agree with....of course no one can beat Hideyoshi on the same level but Daichii was not far off in the field itself.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Mar 29, 2010 7:11 PM

Jun 2009
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
Nephtys said:
francismeunier said:
Nephtys said:
francismeunier said:

My eyes! They burn with complete shock at this=>
I think it suits her, ups him XD. Like Oosran said he does look like a girl.
Yeah but my eyes were too used to him being a guy and so they got burned because it was too much of a sudden change but he would make a nice trap......
I agree he would make a nice trap. But noone can beat Hideyoshi. Hideyoshi is still the best XD.
First of all, how can you get used to him being a guy, when he clearly doesn't look (or act) like one? 8D
Second, manga-version Hideyoshi is way more delicious trap than anime-version Hideyoshi : D
He does look like one but act like one....no not really that I agree with....of course no one can beat Hideyoshi on the same level but Daichii was not far off in the field itself.

Daichii wasn't a trap. It was a girl dressed as a guy. Traps are defined as guys dressed as girls.

"I always take life with a grain of salt, ...plus a slice of lemon, ...and a shot of tequila."

Mar 29, 2010 8:51 PM
Mar 2010
Well, since I'm in a pretty good mood from reading a comedic manga, I guess this episode was a tad bit better if you look at it from a lucky star fan's point of view, but other than that.... --ehhh, now that I think about it, this makes me wonder why the heck did they even create all that serious mood for? >[ mmmhmmm

But anyways, the lack of NemuruxHiroshi scenes disappointed me ;[ I was really hoping for the preview to show what I was expecting... but... ehhh, I guess I'll just stare at Hiroshi's maid picture and then point and laugh at him for the rest of the day. "This is revenge for not doing anything with her! --ah, oh well... what's the use... you're turning into a girl..."

Well... I guess this episode was good for a laugh, but I don't think it's wise to end an anime that is deemed horror with a large lucky star stamp... =x=;; ...but other than that, I will go off to another series and indulge myself

francismeunier said:
Oh great you made me do this to go with "I am Usaeru! Pyon!" well I could not resist it.....

Bloody goodness I lost my image of Nemuru T^T
Mar 29, 2010 9:21 PM

Oct 2009
AidanAK47 said:

Daichii wasn't a trap. It was a girl dressed as a guy. Traps are defined as guys dressed as girls.
Ok sry reversed trap but still a trap.

Mar 29, 2010 10:43 PM

Jun 2009
Why did I have to run out of pot before this episode? ;_;

Anyways, this last episode made as much sense as the series, 5/10.
Mar 30, 2010 12:23 AM

Apr 2008
awww .. i knew the last episode was totally pointless ...

Mar 30, 2010 1:34 AM

Jul 2009
4/10 shit sux.

this ep was almost better than the rest. So bad it's good type shit.

Powered by hinatachan - TaigaForum
Mar 30, 2010 2:23 AM
Oct 2008
Epic episode x-D

Lame storyline, characters with no personality, retarded cars but still enjoyable.
7/10 because I liked the Jouga, kill the fallen thing. :-3
Mar 30, 2010 4:39 AM

May 2007
Whatever.

Here's the subliminal hentai no one noticed.

Mar 30, 2010 4:45 AM

Oct 2009
TAB said:
Whatever.

Rofl.....yeah you can see it like that if you put it like this.....you are right...well Isuzu x Hiroshi is not bad at all.

Mar 30, 2010 6:37 AM

May 2008
TAB said:
Whatever.

I noticed it.

Man..this wasn't even a last episode. I really didn't like it, but that's not going to change my all around view on the whole series. Wasn't too great, but it wasn't terrible either.

7/10.

Mar 30, 2010 7:11 AM

May 2008
So...the OP was the best part of the series. Kana was likeable. The rest...not so much.
Although I did enjoy Nemuru's scythe-crazy helpers chilling in the background in this episode xp

And I remember liking one episode...or maybe even two o.o
the protagonaist was gay lol =/
Mar 30, 2010 7:34 AM

Jan 2009
TAB said:
Was it even possible to miss? : o
Honestly, was there anyone who didn't see it?
I thought it was so obvious that I didn't mention it ^^;
Correction, francis didn't see it, fine.
OosranMar 30, 2010 9:21 AM
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Mar 30, 2010 8:22 AM

Sep 2009
In the words of the venerable Abraham Lincoln, "lolwut".

This was quite the random episode. Still better than the rest of the series, though. (Not really saying much.)

Also...

HOLY FUCK, IT'S DETECTIVE TYRELL!
Mar 30, 2010 8:32 AM

May 2007
^No one mentioned it in this topic before, thus no one noticed.

Mar 30, 2010 9:02 AM

Nov 2007
Usaeru-san...not as good as Bonta-kun.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Mar 30, 2010 9:10 AM

Dec 2008
francismeunier said:
I don't know if you all missed it but clearly this might suggest a second season=>
if I am not mistaken this looks like a girl's hand and it's also the house that was around the beginning of the series itself....wonder if it's the mother or sister of that girl that was killed with the four leaf clover.....

I´m glad this will never happen, peach pit had 2 failures this time shugo chara party and Ookamikakushi, also ryukishi07 umineko and OOkamikakusih, Ookamikakushi was a very bad show even the beginning all characters were so generical this was a higurashi wannabe in a bad way even the fanservice was bad

francismeunier said:

Oh great you made me do this to go with "I am Usaeru! Pyon!" well I could not resist it.....

I know this parody it´s Usaru san :D cute parody also the character got an anime

My faorite things about this anime were:
-FictionJunction
-Usaeru san
-Peach-pit

That´s all, the story was bad and I didn´t get into the anime, umineko was bad but caught my attention incredibly, there wasn´t as blood as Umineko or higurashi D: no cruel scenes, no troll faces :( and no good villian beatrice and you know who... were good villians with a good purpose and a very good plan

Epic Fail
wabowserMar 30, 2010 9:20 AM
Mar 30, 2010 9:15 AM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
TAB said:

I did not think of it this way but now a light bulb light ON. Simply put since they cannot kiss each other why not something like this although not sure about the blow-job......would not the saliva still infect him somehow?

Mar 30, 2010 9:24 AM

Jan 2009
^.. This is my opinion on the previous statement:
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Mar 30, 2010 9:47 AM

Dec 2007
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
TAB said:

I did not think of it this way but now a light bulb light ON. Simply put since they cannot kiss each other why not something like this although not sure about the blow-job......would not the saliva still infect him somehow?

wat
Mar 30, 2010 10:14 AM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
wat? Oh come on you all know that Isuzu madly loves Hiroshi and she can't kiss him because of the law but it does not say you cannot do anything else....my infection comment is not well written?

Mar 30, 2010 11:15 AM

Jun 2009
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
wat? Oh come on you all know that Isuzu madly loves Hiroshi and she can't kiss him because of the law but it does not say you cannot do anything else....my infection comment is not well written?

*facepalm*
Now francis, why did you take this so srsly?
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Mar 30, 2010 11:42 AM

Nov 2008

It seems I missed it, but I took this episode seriously at first so that simple thing didn't even occur to me.
Mar 30, 2010 11:45 AM

Jan 2009
A completely pointless episode. Overall rating 6/10.
Mar 30, 2010 12:01 PM

Jun 2009
Maximatum99 said:

It seems I missed it, but I took this episode seriously at first so that simple thing didn't even occur to me.

How could you? <_<
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Mar 30, 2010 12:16 PM

Nov 2008
OrochiPL said:
Maximatum99 said:
How could you? <_<
The mood was totally different from the serious tone from previous episodes. Couldn't help it.
Mar 30, 2010 1:15 PM

Jun 2009
Maximatum99 said:
OrochiPL said:
Maximatum99 said:
How could you? <_<
The mood was totally different from the serious tone from previous episodes. Couldn't help it.

Previous episode wa lame, this was funny, and probably the best episode.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Mar 30, 2010 6:31 PM

Aug 2009
wasnt very good.This last episode was very much like an extra...kinda random stuff in it
and the only character that i liked was nemuru ...the anime ovrall was pretty lame ..
Mar 30, 2010 6:48 PM
Mar 2010
OrochiPL said:

I second that ;3

francismeunier said:

Is this really necessary? Know what, let's just end it with this: yes, it will infect him and he'll blow up into pieces of bunny fur the moment the saliva hits him --and... well.... with bloody goodness

Maximatum99 said:

You're not the only one >w< -joins zeh 'we didn't notice the hentai reference' group-
Mar 30, 2010 6:52 PM

Jun 2007
Episode was stupid. They should have cut this from the series and just called it a special like all the other series have been doing.

PS.
Does anyone know where I can get that flute song that's always played in the middle of the episode? That would make for a neat ring tone.
Mar 30, 2010 7:37 PM

Jun 2009
I was hoping for a change at ep12 but this looks horrible

Lame 1st half

2nd half not quite but still lame

the Bald guy hitting on Hiro was funny
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Mar 30, 2010 11:42 PM

Dec 2007
Ironically, better than the main story itself.
Mar 31, 2010 2:39 PM

Aug 2008
DeathfireD said:

PS.
Does anyone know where I can get that flute song that's always played in the middle of the episode? That would make for a neat ring tone.

Yup, that was the one consistently good thing about the show.

I'm pleasantly surprised at the low ratings this show is getting, so I don't think it's necessary for me to say anything. The show is somewhere between a 3 and a 4, but since I don't want to go through the trouble of changing, it, I'll leave it at a 4.
Mar 31, 2010 9:49 PM

Oct 2009
HASSAKUU HASSAKUUU, JOUGGGGGAAAA NO HASSAKKUU, SUPA SUPA PA PA PA PA PA. I can't get rid of this rediculous jingle out of my head.
Apr 1, 2010 2:45 AM

Jun 2009
Acidfart said:
HASSAKUU HASSAKUUU, JOUGGGGGAAAA NO HASSAKKUU, SUPA SUPA PA PA PA PA PA. I can't get rid of this rediculous jingle out of my head.

You too? I thought only i'm that unforunate...
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Apr 1, 2010 5:40 AM

Aug 2008
If this ep would have been a special/extra ova I would have givin' it an 8. This way it saved the show from the 1/10.

2/10.

desolato said:
I'mma rating this a 4/10 now.
Wasabi said:
Terrible. 6/10

You're way too nice.
You both are.
Apr 1, 2010 2:16 PM

Dec 2009
i can't believe i considered okamikakushi to be a bloody anime in the start...
Apr 1, 2010 4:30 PM

Feb 2009
Yup...2/10 is perfect for ookami kakuSHIT
ChaosLegionApr 1, 2010 4:47 PM

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~
Apr 2, 2010 12:25 AM

Apr 2009
Best show of this season. I shed manly tears by the epicness and emotion this anime haz.
------------------------------------------------
5/10 and I still think I should give it a smaller rate...
Apr 2, 2010 2:16 AM

Apr 2009
OrochiPL said:

^This.
Apr 3, 2010 6:05 AM

Jun 2007
Very comical episode. UsaEru Nemuru with scythe just seems too funny...
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Apr 3, 2010 7:04 PM
Oct 2007
Well I enjoyed this series, even if most of you didn't >_>
So nyerg to you guys
Apr 5, 2010 1:15 PM

Mar 2009
Well to me it was the best episode of this series, if the whole story looked like that i would enjoy it, but it sucked as a horror, so well, i didn't.
I'm looking forward to watching any comedy OVA of this if it's ever made.
Apr 6, 2010 12:57 AM
Mar 2009
need my subs!!!!!! how much longer will they take.....?
Apr 6, 2010 9:06 PM

Apr 2008
wtf.
well then.

Last Episode > Entire Series

sorta dumb that they made it serious at the end.

If you seriously think about it, this is the worst ending possible for an anime of this kind, but the rest just failed so much.
Apr 15, 2010 6:09 PM

Apr 2010
in my opinion this is kind of like the ending in Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza... GARBAGE.!!! i mean why didnt they just end it with episode 11 instead of putting a nonsense episode at the end. i have been seeing alot more of these endings in the new anime. i just hope they realize that thier episode count is a little off. at least put episode 12 before 10 and 11
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ookami Kakushi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Samu-tan - Feb 25, 2010

97 by Atavistic »»
Jul 21, 2023 2:55 PM

Poll: » Ookami Kakushi Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Rail_Tracer - Jan 20, 2010

187 by removed-user »»
Jul 20, 2021 11:07 PM

Poll: » Ookami Kakushi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Mar 18, 2010

133 by Nurguburu »»
Jun 24, 2021 9:48 PM

Poll: » Ookami Kakushi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Mar 11, 2010

112 by Nurguburu »»
Jun 24, 2021 9:13 PM

Poll: » Ookami Kakushi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

francismeunier - Mar 4, 2010

74 by Nurguburu »»
Jun 24, 2021 7:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.