Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 25, 2010 11:42 AM

Aug 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
You know, for a fanservice/comedy/non-plot related episode, it was... quite enjoyable.

But meh, this anime gets a 6.5/10. I really liked episodes 4-9, they were cool.
Especially 4-6. They were awesome.I rewatched that brother getting killed over and over again. Same goes for the end of episode 4. Epicness.

Bleh, I had high expectations for this. Such a failure...
Mar 26, 2010 3:12 AM

Mar 2008
^ I couldn't agree with you more (about the failure part). At least it's finally over. Hurray!!!
Mimi_TaylorMar 26, 2010 3:16 AM
Mar 26, 2010 11:18 AM

Oct 2009
This was a big joke! The bunny suit was cute on Nemuru but the story was ridiculous! Nemuru's father looked epic as Rugal (King of Fighters if anyone knows) but best is the maid service! Isuzu was gorgeous and Isuzu/Kaname combo was good too!

My eyes! They burn with complete shock at this=>
Other than that there are some GIF I want to do later of Isuzu her expressions are one of the best I seen in the whole series itself strangely enough. Because of this score up to 8 but only due to my liking of Isuzu.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Mar 26, 2010 4:09 PM

Feb 2009
My guess is that this was just one giant PLANNED troll by Ryukishi-cakes. :P

Ah well. Mana had awesome hats.
Mar 26, 2010 4:26 PM

Jun 2009
Bernkastroll said:

Except that he had about 0% involvement in this adaption.
Waiting for: God Eater (PSP)

私が、探偵だからよ。
Mar 26, 2010 4:43 PM

Feb 2009
seizonsha said:
Bernkastroll said:

Damn.

*puts away troll hat*
Mar 26, 2010 11:59 PM

Oct 2009
seizonsha said:
Bernkastroll said:

I though the girl herself was part of that new restaurant opening at one point in the VN where they never included her at all in this whole series. Really too bad for the spray thing....since that could have saved Issei from dying and put him back being normal also...many others that went crazy.....well I still say the fan service if any was lamest of all that have seen.....I see no interest into seeing Nemuru's legs except if they show more in DVDs......that's pretty much it...although Isuzu was being a little cozy with Hiroshi at some points.

Mar 27, 2010 3:30 AM

Aug 2009
Bernkastroll said:
seizonsha said:
Bernkastroll said:

Damn.

*puts away troll hat*

Don't worry, keep it for the adaptation at least.

So yeah, this was crappy, though there was a tiny bit of giggling from how serious they were taking this.
Mar 27, 2010 9:41 AM

Jan 2008
francismeunier said:

IT'S A TRAP!

I didn't say nothing...
Mar 27, 2010 1:30 PM

Oct 2009
Zonak said:
francismeunier said:

IT'S A TRAP!

I didn't say nothing...

Don't say it to me.....tell it to that crazy mafia boss person....he looks completely over Hiroshi......

Mar 27, 2010 7:14 PM
Jun 2008
.......finally finish.more like an extra episode.
The "president is maid" anime preview seems very nice ^^
MorningGloryMar 27, 2010 7:21 PM
Mar 28, 2010 11:39 AM

Jan 2009
Hiro does look like a girl. More so than a guy.
Blah blah blah, very interesting episode =.=;
My thoughts on this anime as a whole (excluding this utterly annoying and unnecessary extra episode): There were 3 things that were actually good about it.
  • Kana-chan~
  • Nemuru
  • FictionJunction doing the OP

And I won't even get started on the flaws xD..

Lastly.... I just read the synopsis again.. "The story follows Hiroshi Kuzumi, a 16-year-old student"... Wtf? He's friggin' 16? He looks younger than my little brother who's 13 >.>
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Mar 28, 2010 11:56 AM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
Hiro does look like a girl. More so than a guy.
Blah blah blah, very interesting episode =.=;
My thoughts on this anime as a whole (excluding this utterly annoying and unnecessary extra episode): There were 3 things that were actually good about it.
  • Kana-chan~
  • Nemuru
  • FictionJunction doing the OP

And I won't even get started on the flaws xD..

You forgot the blood, murders, the best villain...Sakaki, the eerie mystery and finally Isuzu.
Oosran said:
Lastly.... I just read the synopsis again.. "The story follows Hiroshi Kuzumi, a 16-year-old student"... Wtf? He's friggin' 16? He looks younger than my little brother who's 13 >.>
Looks younger but guess he is not......like those lolis who are 19 but look like 10.

Mar 28, 2010 12:29 PM

Apr 2009
So...the OP was the best part of the series. Kana was likeable. The rest...not so much.
Although I did enjoy Nemuru's scythe-crazy helpers chilling in the background in this episode xp

And I remember liking one episode...or maybe even two o.o
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Mar 28, 2010 12:41 PM

Mar 2008
Well this episode isnt so bad as i think.
I really like Nemuru usagi.
And for anime 6/10.
Mar 28, 2010 12:41 PM
May 2009
ガ━━━━━━Σ(゚Д゚|||)━━━━━━ン!
ガガ━━━━━━Σ(゚Д゚|||)━━━━━━ン!
ガガガ━━━━━━Σ(゚Д゚|||)━━━━━━ン!
Mar 28, 2010 1:07 PM

Dec 2009
Dropped the anime around ep 8 or 9, but I just saw a few scenes of this to see how the last episode was going to turn out. Seriously, they tried for this episode to be funny/hilarious but failed miserably. I'm now going to drop my rating for this series from a 3 to a 2. (The only reason I don't give this series a 1 was because of the awesome OP song).

DEEN should have produced this series instead of AIC. I'm serious. Also, before you people (Mainly the people who hate DEEN for making the Umineko adaptation) start bashing me for that comment let me just remind you that DEEN made Higurashi, Rurouni Kenshin, Seitokai no Ichizon, and Jigoku Shoujo. All pretty popular. AIC didn't create shit unless you count its 2 divisions, which are AIC Spirits and AIC A.S.T.A. In that case the only good things they created were Girls bravo and Sora No Otoshimono and that's about it IMO.
Mar 28, 2010 1:22 PM

Apr 2009
I seriously wonder what kind of GUY Hiroshi is. Well I admit I was like "Huh? So it's actually a guy?" at first episode but it was more because of his appearance... Um, I'm not mean so I didn't think about how he's acting around Isuzu that much... but now o.O I'm a GIRL and *I* definitely wouldn't let anyone make me wear... errr what was it? *rolls around with tears in my eyes*

Okay... I'm not mean, I'm not mean, I'm not mean. I feel sorry for your, Hiroshi, you had no chance when having 2 girls against you...

But I liked this episode. Nemuru was still creepy as a bunny and I got pwned. And... SCREW IT, I LIKE HAPPY ENDINGS! >.<
Mar 28, 2010 1:27 PM

May 2008
Ok, this anime started really well (or maybe I was overexited) but turned out to be a complately lame story ( however at least I was able to finish it unlike Higurashi or Umineko -> maybe someday)
I only rated it 6/10 because of the art and for FictionJunction :/
sayamiMar 28, 2010 1:30 PM
Mar 28, 2010 1:27 PM

Nov 2009
@Rail_Tracer: I agree with the comment about the OP.
Well, it helped me taper out my rage on how crappy the previous episode was. At least it made me laugh at least once.
Mar 28, 2010 1:44 PM

Jan 2010
You forgot the blood, murders, the best villain...Sakaki, the eerie mystery and finally Isuzu.

Those were good parts of the series? Maybe if there was more, like Higurashi, it would've been good but the series turned out pretty much average in my opinion.

This was the best episode of the series, but a single good episode can't redeem an entire series.

I have to admin though, it did have good music, which is something that can't be said about some other bad shows this season (Sora no Woto and Omamori Himari) but compared to those series I wasn't facepalming every other minute in this.

I am proud to have Clannad as the only thing on my dropped list.
Mar 28, 2010 2:23 PM
Jul 2008
I laughed so hard. Also, try saying 'Hassaku, Housaki, Gensaku, Sansaku, Sousaki, Sensaku, Kekkyoku' really fast xD
Mar 28, 2010 2:56 PM

Oct 2009
Xavierxenon said:

Those were good parts of the series? Maybe if there was more, like Higurashi, it would've been good but the series turned out pretty much average in my opinion.
Well I liked them....especially Sakaki's laugh and Isuzu...liked her smile, love to Hiroshi and in general her expressions. Hiroshi was sure cute here=>

So was Isuzu when falling asleep of Nemuru's talking=>
francismeunierMar 28, 2010 3:45 PM

Mar 28, 2010 5:02 PM

Aug 2009
We just laugh.

*MaedaxGLaughter.JPG*

2/10
Mar 28, 2010 5:05 PM

Jul 2008
i wonder if this counts as an easter special- the rabbit was creepy
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Mar 28, 2010 6:18 PM

Mar 2008
This ep might have been one of the worst thing I've seen this season.

And I watched Kobato...
Mar 28, 2010 6:35 PM

Sep 2007
Terrible. 6/10
Mar 28, 2010 8:01 PM

Jan 2010
" I am Usaeru! Pyon! " - that was hilarious.
Overall nice Episode.
Mar 28, 2010 9:19 PM

Nov 2008
Well, we did have to wait more than a week for this episode to be subbed and the cool-off greatly diminished my rage for this show.

On saying so, this episode was actually quite pleasant despite breaking the mood and themes of the anime, so I upped the score to 5/10.
Mar 28, 2010 9:34 PM

Feb 2008
I glad that's over with.

I almost bumped my score up to 5/10 just because of this episode, but decided against it. Instead, it gets a 4/10. :D
Mar 28, 2010 9:58 PM
Mar 2009
For what it's worth, the episode did have a few funny moments.

Maybe they should have adapted the entire series as a gag in the first place? Might have improved the enjoyability. Overall 4/10 for this anime.

Hopefully Ryukishi can make up my disappointment for this anime when EP6 of the Umineko VN gets translated and EP7 gets released later this year.
Mar 28, 2010 10:54 PM

Feb 2008
another broken series, but at least the animation was nice? 6/10
Mar 28, 2010 11:41 PM

Oct 2009
I don't know if you all missed it but clearly this might suggest a second season=>
if I am not mistaken this looks like a girl's hand and it's also the house that was around the beginning of the series itself....wonder if it's the mother or sister of that girl that was killed with the four leaf clover.....

Mar 29, 2010 12:26 AM

Sep 2009
This episode was strange.....but there were a couple of funny scenes.
Mar 29, 2010 12:31 AM

Aug 2009
Oh well, it was nice and amusing.
Mar 29, 2010 4:14 AM

Jul 2009
So they end this series with something like this? Oh well, at least it was a bit enjoyable :D
This is a signature.
Mar 29, 2010 4:23 AM
Jun 2008
Maarud said:
what did i just watch? Oo
This reaction remind me of Kamfer's ending LOL
Mar 29, 2010 4:24 AM

Jun 2009
Fan service episode... great. Ah well, at least it was amusing and it didn't have villain with ingenious plot to push the button.

5/10
Mar 29, 2010 6:52 AM

Jun 2009
It is funny. Maybe because I when into this episode with zero expectations but it really was quite enjoyable. I smiled at quite a few moments.
Maybe because it was taking the complete piss out of the rest of the show.

All in all this episode is probly the best one but it really says something when the joke episode is the only good episode in a show so this series gets a 3/10 from me. Still I want to download that OST. Some songs sound really good.

"I always take life with a grain of salt, ...plus a slice of lemon, ...and a shot of tequila."

Mar 29, 2010 7:00 AM

Nov 2008
I'mma rating this a 4/10 now. Last episode didn't really make any sense, and, well, where was the suspense in the whole show? It was just bad.

Wasabi said:
Terrible. 6/10

You're way too nice.
desolatoMar 29, 2010 7:06 AM
Mar 29, 2010 7:41 AM
Mar 2010
I still have questions...
:: Is Kushinada Nemuru the Hunter in white holding the big scythe? For example the one which slays Isuzu's brother ( Issei ).
:: Or is it Kaori ( White Wolf Kannon ) ?
:: And if Kaori IS the Hunter in white , she would not have any resemblence to the Hunter itself .

and IF Nemuru is the hunter with the big scythe , how in the hell did she get white hair ?
But, if it's Kaori , it'll make sense since she's the White wolf kannon.

Anyone care to explain ?!! ><

I'm only asking this because of http://myanimelist.net/anime/7079/Ookami_Kakushi/characters

That second character messed up my concept.
WetMoeMar 29, 2010 7:45 AM
Mar 29, 2010 8:38 AM
Jun 2008
WetMoe said:
"White wolf Kanon" is a position not a name.get it?Even this anime didn't exist Jouga and the "white wolf Kanon" exist in Japan.Nemuru hair turn white maybe....both character are the same voice actor anyway.They look the same also....
The tradition of this anime really follow the Jouga's tradition very much as if it is trying to advertise it ( remind me of "Lucky star" ).but whether this method work or not is a matter of time......
MorningGloryMar 29, 2010 8:50 AM
Mar 29, 2010 9:18 AM

Jul 2009
A funny episode imo despite we can call this a filler.

francismeunier said:

I think it suits her, ups him XD. Like Oosran said he does look like a girl.

Starbrow said:

I lol at that too. Didn't expect that Nemuru can be like that XD.

Overall, this anime is a decent one. Higurashi is better than this anime imo.
Mar 29, 2010 9:44 AM
Mar 2010
Nemuru in bunny suit <3
Mar 29, 2010 9:50 AM

Oct 2009
desolato said:
I'mma rating this a 4/10 now. Last episode didn't really make any sense, and, well, where was the suspense in the whole show? It was just bad.

Wasabi said:
Terrible. 6/10

You're way too nice.
So I must be insane to give it a 8? Personally I liked a lot the whole thing so I guess that is a normal score for someone who likes this but then again I have lots of catching up to do to see as much as you 2 so on I go.
Nephtys said:
francismeunier said:

Yeah but my eyes were too used to him being a guy and so they got burned because it was too much of a sudden change but he would make a nice trap......
Starbrow said:

Nephtys said:
I lol at that too. Didn't expect that Nemuru can be like that XD.
Oh great you made me do this to go with "I am Usaeru! Pyon!" well I could not resist it.....

Mar 29, 2010 10:11 AM

Jun 2008
...damn, when I heard "Nemuru in a bunnysuit" I thought she was going to be a bunnygirl.
-shot-

That was actually really enjoyable though, I wish the whole series had been like that, then it would have got a 7 rather than 6.
Mar 29, 2010 10:27 AM

Jul 2009
francismeunier said:
desolato said:

Wasabi said:
Terrible. 6/10

You're way too nice.
So I must be insane to give it a 8? Personally I liked a lot the whole thing so I guess that is a normal score for someone who likes this but then again I have lots of catching up to do to see as much as you 2 so on I go.

Nah, its just a matter of taste imo. If you like it you giving it a high score. Nothing wrong with that.

francismeunier said:
Nephtys said:
francismeunier said:

Yeah but my eyes were too used to him being a guy and so they got burned because it was too much of a sudden change but he would make a nice trap......

I agree he would make a nice trap. But noone can beat Hideyoshi. Hideyoshi is still the best XD.
Mar 29, 2010 10:32 AM

Jan 2009
Nephtys said:
francismeunier said:
Nephtys said:
francismeunier said:

I agree he would make a nice trap. But noone can beat Hideyoshi. Hideyoshi is still the best XD.
First of all, how can you get used to him being a guy, when he clearly doesn't look (or act) like one? 8D
Second, manga-version Hideyoshi is way more delicious trap than anime-version Hideyoshi : D
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Mar 29, 2010 10:43 AM

Apr 2008
Yay it's over!

2/10
Mar 29, 2010 10:46 AM

Jul 2009
Oosran said:
Nephtys said:
francismeunier said:
Nephtys said:
francismeunier said:

First of all, how can you get used to him being a guy, when he clearly doesn't look (or act) like one? 8D
Second, manga-version Hideyoshi is way more delicious trap than anime-version Hideyoshi : D

Ups, my bad.Thx for reminding me, lol. I shouldn't recognize him as a guy XD.

Oh yeah? maybe i should read it again. i'm kinda just skimming it when i read the manga because i thought its content not too different from anime.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ookami Kakushi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Samu-tan - Feb 25, 2010

97 by Atavistic »»
Jul 21, 2023 2:55 PM

Poll: » Ookami Kakushi Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Rail_Tracer - Jan 20, 2010

187 by removed-user »»
Jul 20, 2021 11:07 PM

Poll: » Ookami Kakushi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Mar 18, 2010

133 by Nurguburu »»
Jun 24, 2021 9:48 PM

Poll: » Ookami Kakushi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Mar 11, 2010

112 by Nurguburu »»
Jun 24, 2021 9:13 PM

Poll: » Ookami Kakushi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

francismeunier - Mar 4, 2010

74 by Nurguburu »»
Jun 24, 2021 7:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.