MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Whats under the Claymore's Clothing? (Not perverted)
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» The Claymore Club »» Whats under the Claymore's Clothing? (Not perverted)

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

11-05-11, 3:08 PM

Well i don't know,maybe some scars,but seems that it wasn't nice, at all, lol,do u remember when Teresa showed her boobs to the bandits?
http://view.thespectrum.net/manga/Claymore/Volume%2003/claymore_v03_121.jpg

11-22-11, 11:10 AM

The creators of the manga, I believe were just implying that they have very grotesque scars. Keloid scars are quite disgusting. My cousin(who is a soldier) has a giant cut on his torso from Iraq. It scarred up very hideously. It's kind of hard to look at. /doesn't look cool at all/

11-25-11, 3:51 PM

"It" is NOT just NOR merely (surgical from Implantation) scars:

"It" clearly defines the Claymores as INhuman, and that's why the bandits puked, but it's not that gross (such as a face on their bellies, lol), as they can become accustomed to it, as seen by Father Vincent, due to having had to bandage up Clare so long ago, which is why he didn't freak out/puke when Miata came running out naked... though he had something more captivating running after behind Miata... SEXY Clarice, in just a bathtowel... Father Vincent is a pervy old man, like Jariya is in Naruto, hehe. Also, Human Child Clare wasn't bothered by "it" at all either, lol, though she has been through a lot, so she's not really an example, lol.

11-27-11, 12:20 AM

An interesting thing that I noticed after watching the anime and reading the manga a few times was when Clare saved Jean from Riful's dungeon, Jean was naked there and Clare gave her the cloak she was wearing. The next scene/panel has a view of Jean wearing the cloak in such a way that you can see her body, and it was flawless!! Yes it was shadowed by the cloak, but there was nothing on her body that was even slightly distorted. I can understand why the artist may have done this for several reasons ranging from the lack of need to draw any kind of physical distortion because of the shadow the cloak casted, to the idea that if something was drawn then it may not have been "perfectly distorted" in the respect that it would not gross out fans but they would be able to understand how other characters in the Claymore universe would find it hideously grotesque.

12-12-11, 3:03 PM

unfortunately, there's an explanation for Jean:

she's a HA, not a Claymore.

seemingly becoming an HA removes "It" and the scars too

Do we see "It" and the scars on Awakeneds? No!

Thus, it makes sense that we see HAs with the same flawless body as Awakeneds have.

04-30-12, 8:33 PM

So we have the general consensus of it being a type of scar. What if it's not a scar or a face of any type but merely an illusion, a type of subconscious power of a claymore produced by the youma within each. Like an illusion or (using naruto terms genjustu type deal) not seen by other claymores or youma even but by humans only.

06-01-12, 5:59 PM

Well, now that we know they used pieces from one of those dragon monster creatures to make them, it's probably safe to assume that piece is reflected there somehow. Though seeing how the tight suit never reveals any unusual bulges or recesses, it's probably something with the skin texture.

Eigi man ek þá lǫg jómsvikinga ef ek kviði við bana eða mæla ek æðruorð. Eitt sinn skal hverr deyja

08-04-12, 10:07 PM

after this chapter we know now what is under their clothes...a big scar..:)

08-06-12, 8:59 AM

It's not a big scar. It's a huge opening that doesn't heal or close up, without stitches.

08-06-12, 6:56 PM

And one mystery was finally solved. I was really excited to hear about it. And Clare and Raki are back, Pricilla is about to awaken, so much happened. It was a good chapter :)

08-11-12, 3:29 PM

It's weird though, you normally don't see any stitches or anything. If it can't heal, then the stitching should always be visible, but we've seen Clare's torso countless times and it never showed any stitching. What do you guys make of this?

09-09-12, 11:26 AM

A Claymore's upper body bears a stigma, a hideous deformation that frightens most people who see it. This is said to be a result of taking Yoma flesh into their bodies.
The stigma itself takes the form of a large vertical incision extending from the neck all the way down to the groin.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120802212554/claymore/images/thumb/f/f4/Stigma.jpg/150px-Stigma.jpg

11-20-12, 2:01 PM

I expected more as intestines going off and stuff so.

Greetings

07-05-14, 9:39 AM

Kayoro said:
A Claymore's upper body bears a stigma, a hideous deformation that frightens most people who see it. This is said to be a result of taking Yoma flesh into their bodies.
The stigma itself takes the form of a large vertical incision extending from the neck all the way down to the groin.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120802212554/claymore/images/thumb/f/f4/Stigma.jpg/150px-Stigma.jpg

tbh though I know there in a hurry when they first zip them up but they could at least re-due the stitching to look elegant rather than rough if the wished to.

Just by undoing one stitch at a time and then sowing that one stitch more carefully and with thinner "sting" with tighter stitching and then rinse and repeat, so it would be even stronger than the rough stitches.

And you could even make to look kinda cool depending on the sowing style at least it wouldn't be unsightly.

because it would just look like a line of material going down there bodies.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices