Forum Settings
Forums
GE: Good Ending
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 23, 2010 4:19 PM

Oct 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I don't like Shou but that guy, what an asshole.
KhalidMar 23, 2010 4:22 PM
Mar 23, 2010 4:20 PM

Jul 2009
Woops looks like he forgot to destroy an evidence..XD
Man somehow i got a bad premonition on this, especially when Utsumi giving Shou the advice, not that i dislike his advice, but i'm worried..
Mar 23, 2010 4:40 PM

Aug 2009
what are those found in the garbage? I thought she would find used condoms or something.
Mar 23, 2010 4:55 PM

Oct 2008
The pace finally slowed down a bit, but still... one chapter a week of GE is not enough!!! >.>
Mar 23, 2010 6:33 PM

Jun 2008
That's not evidence that he's cheating. Shou's boyfriend obviously just like wearing women things....or something like that. But in all seriousness, I liked this chapter seeing as they're focusing on Shou again. I'm probably one of the few people that actually like her.
Mar 23, 2010 7:34 PM

Mar 2009
So they completely left Kurokawa out of this.. hmm, well almost anyway.

Ah well.. good work to him for moving on.
Mar 24, 2010 3:26 AM

May 2009
Gradation said:
That's not evidence that he's cheating. Shou's boyfriend obviously just like wearing women things....or something like that. But in all seriousness, I liked this chapter seeing as they're focusing on Shou again. I'm probably one of the few people that actually like her.

So the guy is a cross-dresser, hehehe. Whether he is or not, the guy is still a sleaze. From the moment he set his eyes on Shou, I don't think he's seen her as anything more than convenient and easy - a backup or someone who's good for right now. Although it looks like Utsumi will get sucked back in her mess, I guess it can't be helped. If he wasn't there for her, then he wouldn't be the kind and thoughtful Utsumi that we're all use to. Shou's gotten a lot hate, which I can understand. I'm pretty neutral on her myself. I think she's a very nice person, but weak. Utsumi is great and he'll help her get through this, though I'm not looking forward to the unwanted complications that will come with it. Well, perhaps just a little. No pain, no gain?
Mar 24, 2010 4:10 AM

Sep 2009
It felt like Utsumi took the role of Kurokawa in giving advice to Shou, still i liked that.
Devils don't ask Gods for favors!
My Youtube Channel with german Let's Plays: http://www.youtube.com/user/belarion87
LP: SMW Hacks, Terranigma 2, Aquaria
Mar 24, 2010 6:57 AM

Aug 2008
Rudgald said:
The pace finally slowed down a bit, but still... one chapter a week of GE is not enough!!! >.>

I feel you on that one I wish it came out at least two times a week.

I like how the mangaka is not focusing on all the characters that she introduced. Instead of rushing the story along with Utsumi and Kurokawa. I think Shou is going to bitch up and pull out at the last min and try to overlook the pantihoes.

Great chapter!!!
Mar 24, 2010 7:40 AM

Jun 2009
Like the chapter, but I really hate dramas, although I think Utsumi is still hurt while encouraging Shou.

Still what is he doing with that p.hose?? I don't believe he is a Bi hehe
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Mar 24, 2010 7:56 AM

Nov 2008
Nice job getting her hopes up. Oh well, at least things are moving at a nice pace. I'm glad she didn't get dumped and suddenly remember how much she loves Utsumi.
Mar 24, 2010 8:40 AM

May 2008
ugh. T_T Utsumi... you're just way too good of a guy, combined with your relentless naivete... you're gonna make all the girls happy, but in the end never gonna get the girlfriend you want. Hopefully with this, Shou will realize that the guy she's dating is pretty much a player who used her... *sigh*

I'm pretty sure life is a tsundere...
Mar 24, 2010 10:03 AM

Jan 2010
What ever happens. All i want is Korukawa+ Utsume to be lovers not this stupid shou.
Mar 25, 2010 6:26 AM

Jul 2009
I hate that guy, he's just hurtin Shou's feelings. ">.>

When the rosario on her chest is taken off, Moka's vampire inner self awakes.
Mar 26, 2010 12:26 PM

Oct 2008
Oh, man! If it turns out that Keito's secretly an Okama, I will laugh until I die.
Mar 30, 2010 12:50 AM

Oct 2007
This guys a bastid!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines
Mar 30, 2010 1:43 AM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
Honestly I don't care about these side characters' stories. Let's get back to the main plot please with Kurokawa and Utsume as the main focus.
p r o f i l e đź‘€
Jan 5, 2011 9:20 AM

Aug 2008
Geh.. That sucks big time... just when Utsumi tried his hardest to encourage the poor Shou-senpai, his biggest fear came true and we pretty much confirmed that Kento/Keito is really cheating on the poor Shou.... And it's really like Utsumi says, she just looks worn out, she doesn't look healthy and happy easy going as she looked before... she really looks different.... It's sad to actually saw her like that. It's good to see Utsumi doing all those great things for her tho... That porves of how much of a good guy he is!

Hahaha is true that the stockings are just stockings and they could mean that Kento could be a crossdresser, but hey who the heck uses such things and throws them away immediately... no one sane imo... I also though that Shou was going to find sum used condoms or condom wrappers there.... but we had nothing serious as that... buuu

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 7, 2012 3:05 PM

Aug 2011
Gradation said:

lol thats what i was thinking "so he likes to dress in womens clothing eh?" but i doubt that, oh shou what are you going to do you better not mess things up with utsumi and kurokawa.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 24, 2012 11:52 PM

Nov 2011
That girl needs to grow a brain and ditch that cheater.
Feb 4, 2014 9:48 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Douchebag confirmed.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Feb 25, 2014 7:10 PM

Nov 2007
why the hell didn't he tell her he saw him cheating?

I mean sure she ditched him, but if he's going the good guy route he should speak up.

expecting more dramas.
Sep 29, 2017 5:40 AM

Mar 2015
HAHAHAHA I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU UTSUMI, BUT THAT BITCH DESERVED IT!

Anyway, we all know how this will go, she got hurt then go back to Utsumi or something.

Jun 2, 2020 12:01 PM

Aug 2014
Question: Could you possible write a weaker or more pathetic male lead? It's like Utsumi runs for the "Beta Orbiter of the Century" award. That behavior will only get him to the same destination again and again...FRIEND ZONE. Don't even get me started about his friends. They give him the worst advice possible or even worse, make fun of him on other ocassions.
On the positive side, Shou got exactly what she deserves. Too bad that she hurt Utsumi in the process but I get the feeling that's only the beginning.
Lesson to be learned from this chapter: Don't act as a tampon for the girl that rejected you. Nothing good will come out of it! (probably the next chapters will prove that I'm right).
MannohJun 2, 2020 12:41 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » GE ~Good Ending~ Chapter 86 Discussion

Explicitz - Jun 22, 2011

30 by Yanssen10 »»
Dec 6, 2023 1:25 AM

» Most horrible mc?

Raizer007 - Jul 24, 2023

2 by Cristobal2325 »»
Jul 24, 2023 7:54 AM

Poll: » GE ~Good Ending~ Chapter 146 Discussion

Sasake - Oct 19, 2012

27 by Raizer007 »»
Jul 20, 2023 11:31 PM

» one shot

Revolutionary10 - Apr 22, 2019

3 by spectre699 »»
Jan 5, 2023 10:59 PM

Poll: » GE ~Good Ending~ Chapter 100 Discussion

Explicitz - Oct 14, 2011

21 by For-MAL »»
Feb 17, 2022 7:02 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.