Forum Settings
Forums
Must be a Club Member to Reply
Jun 11, 2013 6:38 AM

Kagura and Okita.

Nov 2, 2013 6:55 AM

supernova20 said:

Same here. Although I like Otae x Gintoki/Kyubei too. Judging by the posts here, Tsukuyo x Gintoki is very popular though. Why do people like her so much? I think she's the worst females in Gintama together with Ketsuno Ana.

lol, to me she's the best female char in gintama, i mean she's been through hell and from the cast developed the most and had the most romantic interaction with gintoki..
i like kyubei/gintoki, but not gintae, to me, she's part of his family, like kagura and shinpachi.
about sacchan: athough i like her ,her interactions with gintoki are solely comedic, she isn't that much of a candidate

Jan 24, 2015 10:22 PM

I have some couples I like but unfortunately some of those women aren't badass but well... XD

Gintoki x Tsukuyo - her first fighting against Gin in Yoshiwara arc was too funny with that I-didn't-get-stabbed-ya-know!-issue XD
Gintoki x Tae - she took care of him during Benizakura arc and she fell love in him during memory loss arc
Sougo x Kagura - love them arguing each other and they are cute
Katsura x Ikumatsu - too bad we can't see them together a lot :(
Toushiro x Mitsuba - they do love each other but Toushiro reject her because he thinks he can't make her happy and unfortunately she dies :(
Isao x Tae - it's hilarious to watch

Sep 30, 2015 10:18 AM

Tsukuyo or Tae x Gintoki

Kagura x Sougo also works for me.

Feb 1, 1:01 AM

Gin x Jump>>> seriously, I can't see him ever committing to anyone or anything but Shounen Jump aside from the acception of his odd infatuation with Ketsuno Ana XD

Kyubei x Otae>>> I think it's pretty obvious that Kyubei loves Otae (she wanted to marry her after all), and a majority of the times Otae actually blushes or gets really emotional, it's because of Kyubei.

Okita x Kagura>>> they really would make an insane power couple, and I have a soft spot for bickering couples so they definitely fit the bill. I just feel like they are the only two people that could put up with each other.

Katsura x Ikumatsu>>> it only took one episode for me to ship them. They obviously like each other but choose not to act on it and slip it to the back of their minds instead.