Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 19, 2010 1:20 AM

Nov 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
marvelous!
i'm seriously at a loss for words --only because i feel like i could cry after watching this! i even had to remind myself of the manga just to stop the tears!
Jun 1, 2013 1:11 AM

Jan 2013
Ok, I take back the mediocrity with which I commented on the first ep. That was streight line awesome!!! Sweet, tender, intense... It takes your mind out of the yaoi thing and makes you focus more on the romance! Win!!! 5/5!!!
"But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."
Dec 24, 2013 9:48 AM

Apr 2009
"Is this the calm, gentle man I once knew?" NO STOP IT OF COURSE IT IS KUSAKA IS JUST WORRIED AS HELL BECAUSE YOU'RE ON DEATH'S DOOR AKIZUKI DON'T LET THIS ONE VIOLENT ACT DISTANCE YOU FROM HIM YOU TWO HAVE COME TO FAR FOR THIS [single tear]

in all seriousness though i did NOT expect this to be this good and now i'm crying oh no
Apr 30, 2015 9:45 PM

Jan 2014
I did not see that coming. O_____O I was expecting some sexy times, sure.
But this was way better! Touma's voice is still a bit stupid, but I like him more.
May 2, 2017 7:46 AM

Sep 2016
I like the contrast of Touma's unwilling to use his sword even in a crisis in the previous foreshadowing & his killing a comrade without hesitation all for Akizuki-san at the end. Love does make people go crazy.

Despite of some derp artwork, this ep was well adapted.
Orikasa_MomijiMay 2, 2017 7:59 AM
Oct 31, 2018 1:59 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Wow much upgrade from episode one.

The confession and passionate scene was so nice. Just being open and not super "we can't" or "throwing caution and regretting later" nope. Just outright mutual confession. And the whole progressive message of "if we lived in a different age" line was something that I think would work even now.

Wondering how this'll end.
Mar 6, 2020 12:47 PM
🔥🔥🔥

Jan 2020
I knew it the split second before it happened but seriously that's fucked up. I guess he REALLY loves him....not sure how he'll redeem himself in Akizuki's eyes.

🔥 🔥 🔥 . 阿良々木 暦, 傷 物 語 . 🔥 🔥 🔥
Build a man a fire and you'll warm him for a night
but set a man on fire and you'll warm him
for the rest of his life...
- H E N D Y -
May 9, 2020 10:03 PM

Feb 2014
Get yourself a mans who will kill an ally to save your life :') ...DAMN that was crazy

I wish the sex scene was longer lmao
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fuyu no Semi Episode 3 Discussion

ashura - Dec 11, 2007

25 by Rojaseb »»
Aug 14, 2021 7:52 AM

Poll: » Fuyu no Semi Episode 1 Discussion

MarianthiK - May 31, 2013

3 by Noodle070 »»
May 9, 2020 9:04 PM

» Kusaka in Winter Cicada

pineapple2010 - Mar 29, 2011

1 by ElizaCrosseira »»
Jul 17, 2015 11:40 AM

Poll: » Anyone watching this?

25letters - Apr 8, 2007

16 by FireReaverX »»
Nov 18, 2007 11:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.