MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Kiddy GiRL-AND Episode 24 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Kiddy GiRL-AND »» Kiddy GiRL-AND Episode 24 Discussion

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
View Poll Results: Kiddy GiRL-AND Episode 24 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

12 44.44%
4 out of 5: Liked it

8 29.63%
3 out of 5: It was OK

2 7.41%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

2 7.41%
1 out of 5: Hated it

3 11.11%
Voters: 27

03-18-10, 3:35 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It was pretty good ending thought ^^
Modified by Blackbird, 03-25-10, 6:30 PM

ProBlackbird.Wordpress.com - Check out my Blog

03-18-10, 3:54 PM

Blackbird said:
Okay this episode was pretty fun and good.

Looking forward for next episode. It was a while ago I seen this last time. :D

dunno how to spell it. LoL

Chat-chan

Popkyan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't even know this episode is already out 0.0"

03-18-10, 6:55 PM

There also woudlt be another ep after this anyways since 24 is the end -__-

screw up :(

03-18-10, 7:26 PM

Episode 24 doesn't air till next Thusday...

03-19-10, 12:00 PM

Yeah I wroted this in the wrong place oh well. :D

ProBlackbird.Wordpress.com - Check out my Blog

03-25-10, 10:31 PM

Well since it aired now I must say it wasn't the Kiddy grade I fell in love with however it wasn't horrible after you get past the first 3-4 eps or so I rather enjoyed it and the last like 1min of the last ep just made the whole series. I loved seeing Ascoeur and Eclair fight for the pudding lol. This last ep deffenitly had the kiddy grade feel to it to. Now I'm sad its all over

03-25-10, 11:02 PM

I said OMG like 20 times or more....orgasmed of fan-ism over 9000 and jumped up/down on my seat screaming......CESARIO AND VIOLA they suddenly appeared so briefly with so little role but they were in!=>

Also screamed SINISTRA AND DEXTERAS!=>
but they too were so little featured with only as other proof that both of their ships fired their beams=>
but that was enough...on other things OMG Lumiere and Eclair were fabulous! They were especially funny at the end of the show when all met at the cafeteria and another OMG at Minourose..he looks incredible as normal....some charm for girls he turns out. I hated the whole thing of Gaktoer/Ascoeur just happy he vanished at the end into Ascoeur....also surprised she cared for him in the end after what he did to Troisienne/Trixi.

In the end Torch/Shade survived......I still don't know how Torch survived Gaktoer's attack of red rose...Eclair was great saying Pokyuun but I wish they made Ascoeur/Q-Feuille say Tcha/Tcha of Eclair/Lumiere. So with Dia powering Q-Feuille and she transferred to fused Ascoeur they make the planet as it was completely reversing time of the planet itself on top of moving it themselves....incredible! Amazing! I could never rate this 10 since Kiddy Grade surpasses it but solid 9 just because of the end! From 7 to 9 Most epic episode ever! I am telling season 3 will be amazing of this should they put all back together with the ES Members because now we know they are alive pretty much.
Modified by francismeunier, 03-25-10, 11:05 PM

In spoiler my anime list for now.

03-26-10, 1:05 AM

Just finished it and I can say it was GREAT !

I liked the fact that the other ES members appeared , though for a short time only , but better like this than nothing . And OMFG , I almost didn't recognize Minourose , I was all like "who is this guy ? O___O ... wait ! NO WAAAAAAY ! " XD he's awesome as normal :]

And of course , loved the parts with Eclair/Lumiere and Ascoeur/Q-feuille <3 they make one great pair , lol =D

I wasn't too happy about Ascoeur caring for her "onii-chan" but meh , I guess she proved that despite all of the troubles , she still loved him ^^

All in all , a great episode as I said . I wonder if there's gonna be another season XD

03-26-10, 4:48 AM

Seems I'm the only one who ended up disliking this episode and this so called SEQUEL. >_>

While the appearance of all the old ES members was a small blessing for this episode (Eclair and Lumiere being the best part), it lacked the epicness and impact of the last episode of Kiddy Grade. The final fight was a joke. WAYYYYY too much kissing all over the place, way too much oni chan.

Overall this sequel was a HUGE let down for me. Way too much fanservice and way too much fooling around compared to it's predecessor who balanced those two sides PERFECTLY. The main villain was a joke. No really Gaktoeur was freakin pathetic and annoying Talk about bad case of siscon. The final battle idea was again a joke.Smashing the planet bomb into Aeneas. mmm yesss what a stroke of genius =_=. Not enough space battling. The fleet had like less than 5 mins of screentime which made me wonder if they were just having tea while elde meteor was unsealing that planet bomb. >_>

So from me this series gets a 6 overall
Modified by Darklight0303, 03-26-10, 4:57 AM

03-27-10, 8:20 PM

So in the end, Ascoeur was able to help save the galaxy because her onii-chan went inside her... I didn't see that coming.

03-28-10, 12:23 AM

SurferDude said:
So in the end, Ascoeur was able to help save the galaxy because her onii-chan went inside her... I didn't see that coming.

The way you said it sounds so kinky >_> *purges his gutter mind repeatedly*

03-28-10, 12:42 AM

Darklight0303 said:
SurferDude said:

The way you said it sounds so kinky >_> *purges his gutter mind repeatedly*
That was the lamest of all.....I think the end thing of everyone joins together was well respected like Kiddy Grade but unlike that......it was so wrong to place it like that.....I mean Viola/Cesario and Dexteras/Sinistra only having that much time.......euh.....what were they doing in the episodes before that? Something but since all focus was on Q-Feuille and Ascoeur they forgot about them until the last moment.

In spoiler my anime list for now.

04-01-10, 6:51 AM

5 out of 5: Loved it! (your vote)

^__^ so... I like that everyone is safe <3 * ^w^ *

And... ALL of them were at GTO's HQ. :d Eclair and Lumiere ^^ O hissashiburi, ne? ( I think I wrote it wrong though :P)...

04-06-10, 5:57 AM

Darklight0303 said:
Seems I'm the only one who ended up disliking this episode and this so called SEQUEL. >_>

While the appearance of all the old ES members was a small blessing for this episode (Eclair and Lumiere being the best part), it lacked the epicness and impact of the last episode of Kiddy Grade. The final fight was a joke. WAYYYYY too much kissing all over the place, way too much oni chan.

Overall this sequel was a HUGE let down for me. Way too much fanservice and way too much fooling around compared to it's predecessor who balanced those two sides PERFECTLY. The main villain was a joke. No really Gaktoeur was freakin pathetic and annoying Talk about bad case of siscon. The final battle idea was again a joke.
I agree with most of this, but despite the many-many facepalm worthy moments (like Torch realizing he will die when the galaxy is destroyed..and surviving in the end) I enjoyed this episode. For the last few moments with Eclair if nothing else.

Overall they managed to rework everything we saw in the pilot for the worse, bring out the weaknesses of the original and hide the good points. That is childish humor and yuri undertones instead of good story, great action and amazing atmosphere. As Darklight said the original managed to balance the lighthearted and serious sides perfectly as well as evolve. This show became better on the way but as a whole remained to be a disgrace to its predecessor and shouldn't be mentioned on the same page with it.

In short: 5/10 mostly due to my eternal love for the original. There is no second season.

04-06-10, 8:00 AM

I loooved seeing Lumiere and Eclair again :) that was the best part!!!

7/10

04-06-10, 9:55 AM

Darklight0303 said:
Overall this sequel was a HUGE let down for me. Way too much fanservice and way too much fooling around compared to it's predecessor who balanced those two sides PERFECTLY. The main villain was a joke. No really Gaktoeur was freakin pathetic and annoying Talk about bad case of siscon. The final battle idea was again a joke.Smashing the planet bomb into Aeneas. mmm yesss what a stroke of genius =_=. Not enough space battling. The fleet had like less than 5 mins of screentime which made me wonder if they were just having tea while elde meteor was unsealing that planet bomb. >_>

This.
(+ I need more Dex/Sin and Viola/Ces...)
You must not take a watermelon lightly. /Sugata Eishirou/

04-06-10, 1:35 PM

Great episode, all the ES-members were reunited, (so bad we didn't get the chance to see Viola before) and a happy ending :D

But i really want to know how Rubis, Torch and Shade managed to survive. Especially Torch, Geacht'er rose is supposed to mean certain death...

04-06-10, 4:41 PM

<3 Eclair's face when she "POKYUUN"ed.
Also, Minourose made me lol XD

04-07-10, 5:10 AM

Wow, that was terrible.
All she shadow workers (except Saphir) realize only at the end that Geacht'er is crazy.
He wants to destroy everything just for revenge. Uh, okay.
Then they try in the last 30 seconds to redeem his character.
All the good guys miraculously survive (yeah, I'm referring to Torch and Rubis).
Both Lumiere and Eclaire act completely like morons.
Ascoeur is more annoying than ever.
And remember, kisses can solve everything.

04-07-10, 4:05 PM

Pretty sure that Mi Nourose was supposed to be a female eclipse

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices