Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 17, 2010 11:59 AM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Full episode of shoukanjuu wars, but it wasn't as good as I expected it :<
F class defeated D class by efficient use of teachers and then B class, because Akihisa made the inquisition go kamikaze and a successful ambush with Muttsulini.
And... that was it
Mar 17, 2010 2:42 PM

Nov 2007
Kind of interesting strategy against class D.

Yuuji will eventually fight against Shouko.
tsubasaloverMar 17, 2010 2:46 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 17, 2010 5:23 PM
Feb 2010
never anger a stupid...or else they will attack you

Aki failed on Box Skill

Class F Vs B

they used Tactical on Manga but no using of teacher
Mar 17, 2010 6:54 PM

Dec 2007
HoaRy said:
then B class, because Akihisa made the inquisition go kamikaze

Yeah... I thought that part was so hax lol. Even with determination you can't realistically beat someone with power levels that high xD. Oh well.

HoaRy said:
And... that was it

Well we got Himeji and Akihisa development. She now calls him by his first name =).
Mar 17, 2010 7:03 PM

Oct 2009
As much as I would like to agree with you HoaRy.....this time I don't......why? For one I liked the new strategies, for 2 I really liked the special moves particularly of Shimada, the brilliant strategy of Yuuji and the ambush/looks of Kouta. For 3 particularly I liked the renewed determination of Yoshii towards getting the letter back from Nemoto with his summon bracelet....I mean if we all ask people once they see this episode if Yoshii bled due to his summon I did not see him yet like that.....so it was a nice determination on his part furthermore Yuuji tricked class D nicely with his test taking. I also got for a first a rather nasty rage at Nemoto when I first learned he was using the letter as blackmail towards Himeji to me at this time he was stinking pig and should be erased.....guess what? He lost and that erasure was enough for me......Yuuji making him wear that outfit was a +bonus for me.

Some remarks about class D battle: it's goodbye Genji....nice knowing you but you lose!=>

Some remarks about class B battle...teh deciding factor....screw Kouta even though it was a good ambush.....Yoshii here impressed a lot=>
Overall I think I have said what I liked and I stand by it but seriously nice maturing of Yoshii! :D
majestix1988 said:
never anger a stupid...or else they will attack you

It's more like never play dirty because pigs get slayed in the end.
majestix1988 said:
Aki failed on Box Skill

Yes he did but that's too bad because I never though he would be Solid Snake anyways.
majestix1988 said:
Class F Vs B
they used Tactical on Manga but no using of teacher

Tactical was crap! Yoshii's determination changed all.
Day2Dream said:
HoaRy said:
then B class, because Akihisa made the inquisition go kamikaze

Yeah... I thought that part was so hax lol. Even with determination you can't realistically beat someone with power levels that high xD. Oh well.

No but with strategies you can...I though that part was brilliant who knew it was even possible in the battles to do that.
HoaRy said:
And... that was it

Day2Dream said:
Well we got Himeji and Akihisa development. She now calls him by his first name =).
Yes! That was amazing she called Akihisa-kun next step is to call him Akihisa only.....wonder who Shimada will take this?
francismeunierMar 18, 2010 3:38 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Mar 17, 2010 7:49 PM
Feb 2010
12 13 will be war on Class A.....Or we call "Last Boss"

inquisition are like prinnies to me....
Mar 17, 2010 10:35 PM

Oct 2009
majestix1988 said:
12 13 will be war on Class A.....Or we call "Last Boss"

inquisition are like prinnies to me....

A is defeated as long as they use those kamikazes....I don't any of those people have over 10 000 points of life....doubt it highly. Kouta must be used also for his one hit deadly move in ambush situations.

Mar 18, 2010 1:05 AM

Feb 2008
Nice episode with plenty of summon battles. Spotted a Miku cameo among other things. Finally got some more Akihisa-Himeji development, though I'd rather support AkihisaxMinami. :D

Also looking forward to a Yuuji-Shouko fight!
Mar 18, 2010 1:18 AM

Mar 2009
keitorin said:
Spotted a Miku cameo among other things.

I didn't notice that.. mind telling the time ? o_O

I just love the way how Muttsurini ambushes that dick head xD
Mokyuu♥~!!

Mar 18, 2010 1:29 AM

Mar 2009
Oh god this episode was awesome.

Protip: Don't make Himeji sad. Yoshii WILL get mad. You don't want that, really.
Mar 18, 2010 2:09 AM

Nov 2007

lol this episode was sure awesome.
so I guess they came back to the original novels... this actually was supposed to be part of the first battle they showed in ep 1-2, from novel vol. 1, but seems like they divided it like this.

lmaonade said:
keitorin said:

at 18:35

kimatg on | blog | pixiv | deviantART
Mar 18, 2010 3:06 AM

Aug 2008
Only two episodes left! NO!

Great episode.
Mar 18, 2010 3:12 AM

Sep 2008
Ehhh felt a little too hectic, making it less enjoyable. Hopefully they give Hideyoshi more time. =/
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 18, 2010 3:36 AM

Sep 2008
this show never fail to suprise.
really glad that i pick this up.
Mar 18, 2010 3:36 AM

Oct 2009
kimatg said:
lmaonade said:
keitorin said:

Miku! I did not notice XD but yes it looks like her.
Some things I noticed....Possible reference?=>
This must be Nemoto's girl but she looks a little like Hideyoshi's sister? Anyone else thinks so?=>
Probably a good propaganda in my opinion what Yoshii did=>

Ok it's GIF time! Best man up/maturing of Yoshii to me and Kamikazes are good!=>
Another good point I mentioned 2 new attacks of Shimada makes battles more fun=>
Himeji GIFs=>
Kouta's deadly move was let's say awesome and intro of the cult guys was the best I seen so far=>
Well.....many of these things make the innovation of these fights great!

Mar 18, 2010 3:47 AM

Feb 2009
francismeunier said:
This must be Nemoto's girl but she looks a little like Hideyoshi's sister? Anyone else thinks so?=>

Yuuka is the name of his GF and Yuuko is Hideyoshi's twin... (even their names are)
somehow makes sense.

I have to salute the director of this show. Even though there was a lot that happened in this episode, I didn't feel that it was that messy (unlike ep 8).

And whoot, a fight between Shouko and Yuuji >:D now this I wanna see how it will turn out....

AND NOOOOOOOOOO 2 episodes left >.< *really hoping for another season*
At first I was like, (╬ ಠ益ಠ)
Σ(゚∀´(┗┐ヽ(・∀・ )ノ <--- Then I was like
In the end, I was \(▽ ̄\( ̄▽ ̄)/ ̄▽)/ヤッタァー!!
Mar 18, 2010 4:13 AM

Jun 2009
Having read these two battles in the manga a few days ago, once I realised that this episode was focusing on them, I more or less knew what was going to happen - but surprisingly that didn't spoil it for me, in fact it probably made the episode even better.

The Snake reference, Yoshii breaking through the wall and Voyeur's sneak attack were brilliant, the only thing I didn't buy in the episode was Yuuji's sudden, massive increase in test scores. But then again, as he was a child prodigy, I guess it was always likely to happen sooner or later.

I can't think of an anime I've enjoyed watching more than this, and it's going to be one hell of a shame when my Thursdays aren't going to be lit up by episodes of Baka to Test.

Mar 18, 2010 4:21 AM

Jul 2009
Chapter 9 of manga eh, XD

I really really love those Cult members also lol the power is over 9000 its 10000 XD
Mar 18, 2010 4:31 AM

Aug 2009
I spy Hatsune Miku..

2 battles in one episode. Even though it was like that, it was still awesome. I can't wait for the Yuuji vs. Shouko, I'm sure it would be great.
Mar 18, 2010 5:13 AM

Oct 2009
CraigTheOtaku said:
it's going to be one hell of a shame when my Thursdays aren't going to be lit up by episodes of Baka to Test.
I agree with you on that one but I am betting on enjoying higher quality BR or DVD versions as a re-watch....you can join in that too. I am sure there will be things improved even if minor details.

Mar 18, 2010 5:49 AM
Jul 2008
Lol, loved how this episode almost summarized all that has happened in the manga (except the first battle).
Mar 18, 2010 5:53 AM
Jun 2008
I felt like watching a 20 minute strategic military"movie".

The most amazing thing in this episode is " even they are seriously discussing strategic movement attack ,I still be able to laugh out loud ^..^I don't think they can afford to lose anymore.But i am interest in what kind of situation they gonna be in IF they lose (what is worse than mikan box??)^^

In order for a human to live,please write down the 5 important nutrient?
Goryfy: 1)anime from streaming,anime from torrent,2)anime from download,3)anime bought from store,5)brain full of anime

I can't believe F class won the war,i been always thiking that Sakamoto's greedy desire will lead the class into great loss again ....2 more episode till A class defeat??
MorningGloryMar 18, 2010 6:06 AM
Mar 18, 2010 6:19 AM
Sep 2009
yes, they've topple class B!

now onto class A
Mar 18, 2010 6:31 AM

Jan 2009

Its most likely a parody of nagasumi in seto no hayanome

Mar 18, 2010 6:40 AM
Jun 2008
MangekyouX said:

The macho version of it ^^
Mar 18, 2010 6:55 AM

Apr 2009
That was actually kinda fun.
I wished this show included a little more battles like these..
Instead of relying on the same old jokes for most of every episode.

I liked how Yuuji said that grades aren't everything.
If he didn't study, that ambush would've taken out Class F in seconds.
Mar 18, 2010 7:58 AM

Nov 2008
The only time I actually really laughed in this series was the metal gear solid scene. It was spot on but that's it.
Mar 18, 2010 8:19 AM

Nov 2008
It was a lot better than what I had expected, considering that I did not like the previous summon battles. It was funny as hell.

There is only two episodes left, I wonder if they will make a second season?
Mar 18, 2010 8:22 AM

Nov 2008
namelissis said:
francismeunier said:

Yuuka is the name of his GF and Yuuko is Hideyoshi's twin... (even their names are)
somehow makes sense.

I have to salute the director of this show. Even though there was a lot that happened in this episode, I didn't feel that it was that messy (unlike ep 8).

And whoot, a fight between Shouko and Yuuji >:D now this I wanna see how it will turn out....

They do look like they could be related.
Mar 18, 2010 8:50 AM
Dec 2008
wow, It's like I'm watching a video game. Anyway, this episode seems to be really fast paced, not that I don't mind but it kinda ruins that feeling of 'accomplishment'. oh well I kind of sort of understand that since we're nearing to the end.

And the lesson for today is: never mess with the FFF's. Damn they're like kamikaze pilots I enjoyed every bit of that.
Mar 18, 2010 9:04 AM
Jul 2018
francismeunier said:
the brilliant strategy of Yuuji

I appreciate the use of strategy a lot, but it is all so inconsequent. Every of the 3 wars were completely different, like they changed the rules as they want.
F vs. D class, they fought about the teachers to get their advantage subject, in F vs. A the teachers were all there, so they could ask freely to change it. In F vs. B it wasn't used at all but for Muttsulini's ambush (that part was great, indeed)
In the Eva episode Akii piled up a large amount of points by doing easy tests. In the battles, they don't have 3rd grader's points but why does F class not just sit down for a week and collect a lot of hitpower. (Why does no one else, too?)
Day2Dream said:

I admit Himeji was extremely pretty in that scene, but this starting to call by first name has become soo obligatory.

What a shame that Miharu's apperance was so small in the anime, I love her BGM^^
Mar 18, 2010 9:16 AM

Feb 2009
OftheFlesh said:

And the lesson for today is: never mess with the FFF's. Damn they're like kamikaze pilots

This.

Episode was good. A full episode of shokanjuu battle to fill for past eps without. Tactics and strategies were done well. Though this is the first time that I wasn't smiling the whole episode. Last part was the best part. Time to get familiar with Himeji saying "Akihisa-kun" I liked it more when she's saying "Yoshii-kun"
Mar 18, 2010 9:19 AM

Jun 2009
HoaRy said:
In the Eva episode Akii piled up a large amount of points by doing easy tests. In the battles, they don't have 3rd grader's points but why does F class not just sit down for a week and collect a lot of hitpower. (Why does no one else, too?)
I'd imagine that ESBs would go on for ages, and in the end there would surely be a possibility of a stalemate... Also, it might be a bit embarrassing having to get an elementary maths teacher to start an ESB, especially for the higher ranked classes (Hideyoshi's sister for example, would surely consider that beneath Class A).

Mar 18, 2010 9:42 AM
Jan 2009
Is it just me, but did they skip Class C? I mean they just went from D to B. Couldn't they have just skip the Class D battle and go straight to Class B? A little confused.

Other than that, the humor is always top-notched; almost the end though.
Mar 18, 2010 11:17 AM

Jun 2009
Sugawa? We got to know his name so late. He even has a face. xD And his announcement rocks.:D
Huh? Where's Himeji's battle with D class head? -_-
Messengers of Genocide, great as always.
Overall, that was pretty loaded up, 2 battles in one episode. But it was great.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Mar 18, 2010 11:20 AM

Dec 2009
Epic episode is epic :D

i lol'd at the metal gear reference
Signature has been deleted because it exceeded the file size limits. Please refer to Section IV of the General Forum Guidelines.
Mar 18, 2010 11:48 AM

Feb 2010
Very cool episode!So they finally decided to use more of the novel's ideas.
Really like when Yoshii stirred the FFF's and they became a WHOLE BUNCH OF KAMIKAZEES WHO DIDN'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT SUPPLEMENTARY LESSONS WHICH ARE CLOSER TO HELL!!!!
Crap, they didn't put a preview on it or maybe they forgot....
Oh, only 2 episodes left. (T_T)
Mar 18, 2010 11:55 AM

Dec 2007
kimatg said:

You know what they're saying... A woman's heart is in her chest, a man's heart is in his pants.
Mar 18, 2010 12:03 PM

Mar 2009
kimatg said:
lmaonade said:
keitorin said:

DIDN'T NOTICE THAT! So awesome xD

ClementIV said:
namelissis said:
francismeunier said:

somehow makes sense.

Doesn't Yuuko has Green colored eyes and brown hair ? Well, but their facial appearance are quite similar. Can't say much about it :D
Mokyuu♥~!!

Mar 18, 2010 1:04 PM
Dec 2008
LOL this episode was awesome
the battles were good

NICE health battle by ninja pervert. he absolutely owned nemoto

the FFF suicide bombings were so funny omg i laughed out loud so much
cant wait for the next episodes~

and i also hope himeji can confess to yoshii before the end
Mar 18, 2010 1:28 PM

Aug 2008
francismeunier said:
Kouta's deadly move was let's say awesome and intro of the cult guys was the best I seen so far=>
Well.....many of these things make the innovation of these fights great!

No, it's going to end soon... But that was one hell of a battle. And I can't wait for the next episodes.

"Snake...?" Or not.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 18, 2010 1:31 PM

Jul 2008
hah good episode. I wonder how they will do against class A?
Mar 18, 2010 1:53 PM

Jul 2009
Himeji: "May I call you Akihisa-kun?"
Akihisa: *gulp*

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ xD

When the rosario on her chest is taken off, Moka's vampire inner self awakes.
Mar 18, 2010 2:12 PM
Dec 2007
A very good and dynamic episode. The final battle vs the B class was well executed.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Mar 18, 2010 3:07 PM

Oct 2009
MangekyouX said:

Ah I see...thank you, I heard about Seto....
lmaonade said:
ClementIV said:
namelissis said:
francismeunier said:

somehow makes sense.

Doesn't Yuuko has Green colored eyes and brown hair ? Well, but their facial appearance are quite similar. Can't say much about it :D

That is exactly my point that they looked aliked and so I was wondering....so I guess the name and facial appearance are similar and it stops there.

Mar 18, 2010 4:08 PM

Sep 2009
A very amusing episode. Can't wait for the final battle....I wonder if they'll win.
Mar 18, 2010 4:16 PM

Feb 2009
Hell that was one heck of an awesome episode, gotta love Yuuji's strategies. Too bad he's gonna have to go up against Shouko now. :(
Mar 18, 2010 4:43 PM
Jun 2008
Alexstratz said:
Hell that was one heck of an awesome episode, gotta love Yuuji's strategies. Too bad he's gonna have to go up against Shouko now. :(
To be honest,i can't imagine how they are going to fight each other...So far,Yuuji always lose to Shouko,I will put my bet in Shouko(even i think she will lose).
Mar 18, 2010 5:02 PM

Aug 2009
That was probably the most fun I've had. (and pretty much every episode has been fun)

-The MGS reference, the FFF suicide bombings and the part with the teacher seducing students were just the highlights. Just about everything was either making me laugh or putting me on the edge of my seat. It's really been a while where I just had fun enjoying an anime.

-Also, this really looked like a video game at more than a few parts.

-"Can I call you Akihisa-kun?"
That was really cute. Cliche, but sometimes cliche is good.
Mar 18, 2010 5:34 PM

Jul 2008
this looks a lot like the first volume of the light novel, so i wonder how they're going to wrap up the last two episodes?
those FFF guys were crazy! them and the ironman, hilarious!
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

uis - Jan 6, 2010

235 by aronbebop »»
Apr 19, 8:56 AM

Poll: » Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

removed-user - Mar 31, 2010

218 by Karva1 »»
Feb 9, 3:31 PM

Poll: » Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

removed-user - Mar 3, 2010

160 by Karva1 »»
Feb 8, 5:45 PM

Poll: » Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

removed-user - Feb 10, 2010

176 by Karva1 »»
Feb 8, 4:47 PM

Poll: » Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

uis - Jan 27, 2010

170 by Karva1 »»
Feb 8, 4:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.