* Did lots of layout changes, which should display everything properly for linux and mac users.
* Fixed a bug that somehow removed the welcome text on the main menu
* Fixed a bug that's been around for a while and didn't really do much, as it only happened when you exit before logging in.
* This should be the last layout update this time for optimizing the FAL app for linux users
* Updated the scores for counting and rankings. The next update (coming real soon), should deal with the graphs.
There doesn't seem to be anyone else with that problem and I can't reproduce it, so I can only assume it has something to do with your setup. It might help to clear your cache and to try again.
Also, it might help giving it a little time. I don't know if you just tried to start it up and didn't see it moving after 5 seconds and gave up. When it's trying to retrieve the users, it's making its first database connection. These connections can be really slow in case you're downloading stuff and whatnot.
Finally, I'm really glad you're showing off the FAL banner in your signature, but MAL's signature rules state that you signature may not be over 140px high and yours is 180px as it is now. Please reduce your signature size.
* Fixed issue with swaps management
* Fixed lots of bugs that came up during counting (don't worry, the results have stayed the same)
* Added the ability to change the look & feel of the FAL app
* Added the ability to change the font around the FAL app
* Added custom themes
Linux look & feels (gtk+ and nimbus) seem to be unaffected by font changes and I haven't figured out how to fix that..... So if text seems to be too large on those L&Fs, please change to another L&F (like metal).
Currently an Angel Beats theme has been added to the default theme. We will very likely add another theme somewhere next week that's more....complete. If you're artistic and want to design a theme for the FAL app, let me know. :)
At swap management, after I selected what to swap in and out, I tried to click submit. But there is no indication what-so-ever that it was swapped (ie. nothing shows up on the currently pending swaps to the right).
* More small bugs removed
* Minor layout change, so that the menu buttons are centered better
* Aces issue resolved
The ace issue was that you can't ace what you just swap in. Just keep in mind that if you want to do that to swap first and do your ace after that. The ace management will show you exactly what you can ace; including what you swap in and excluding what you swapped out.
* Fixed a bug that wouldn't fill the drop down boxes in the rankings screen the first time you enter it
* Fixed the DB to show week 14 in the rankings screen (it didn't for old seasons)
* Added the usual FAL banner plug at the end of the rankings screen
* Fixed a bug in the weekly performance screen that wouldn't update the week count after update (was already fixed for rankings)
* Changed a few words around in swaps management in the hope that that will become more clear
* Fixed week 7 bugs