Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Kobato.
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 19, 2010 3:51 PM

Mar 2010
Mayora-Hime said:
Wow Fujimoto is being an ass. I mean seriously, he is not the only one feeling depressed that the nursery is being demolished. And what's with him leaving Kobato all alone in the middle of the night?! >.<
I still like though, but he is being a bit selfish >.>

ikr??
Mar 19, 2010 3:53 PM

Mar 2010
Maximatum99 said:
Destinyisours said:
I really dislike all the people with critisize this anime and ay how bad it is in episode forums. I mean, SRSLY If you don't like it, WHY are you still watching it??D<
Cry me a river. It's called anime crap discipline. Just made it up but it makes sense.

You don't have to be a jerk. Keep mean thoughts to yourself >.> That really wasn't necesarry. Get over yourself.
Mar 19, 2010 3:55 PM

Nov 2008
You're right. My bad. I'm just in the mood to troll.
Mar 19, 2010 6:11 PM

Dec 2008
Usyagi action was pretty, still cute that chibi-san.

Ioryogi and the others well that was kinda strange Ginsei wasn´t angry this time, also Fujimoto x Kobato scene was kinda sad u.u poor Kobato

I´m looking for the next episode, Kobato will reveal her true form and origin?
Mar 19, 2010 6:56 PM

Mar 2010
Maximatum99 said:
You're right. My bad. I'm just in the mood to troll.

Oh, okay. Well now that you apologize i feel like a real butthead .__. I'm sorry too..
Mar 19, 2010 7:13 PM

Sep 2008
Well when it showed Kobato in that mystical light thingy meeting Ioroygi, it showed her without anything on her head, and NOTHING was there. Maybe she just likes hats because they're warm and fuzzy?
Mar 20, 2010 3:36 AM

Sep 2008
Good lord. Those Bunnies have the creepiest, most disturbing laugh when they appear. DX What Ioryogi (Iorogi) did was really sweet... but it was sad that it didn't work... He didn't even kidnap the Bunny like he seemed to be planning to earlier. D: I hope Kobato can gather enough konpeito in her remaining time... for Iorogi's sake too... though it doesn't seem promising...

I also can't believe Kuroyanagi left her alone in the middle of the night. Kind of disappointed when the nursery was destroyed.
Mar 20, 2010 6:02 PM

Mar 2008
Damn, Ioryogi's so cool, one major reason why I've watched this series!

Yeah, I don't get this hat thing, she was already shown without the hat.
Mar 21, 2010 9:41 AM

Mar 2008
Shattered-Hearts said:
great epsiode
kobato all the way
this epsiodes was soo sad it almost made me cry boo hoo
anyways
i've seen you guys posts and wats up with
" Kobato removing her hat " thing .... did i miss some a scene or something??

Did you watch the preview at the very end of the episode?
Mar 21, 2010 3:24 PM

Aug 2009
One thing I learned from this episode:
Fujimoto's still a fucking asshole.
Mar 21, 2010 7:58 PM

Mar 2008
Shattered-Hearts said:
defunct said:
Shattered-Hearts said:
great epsiode
kobato all the way
this epsiodes was soo sad it almost made me cry boo hoo
anyways
i've seen you guys posts and wats up with
" Kobato removing her hat " thing .... did i miss some a scene or something??

Did you watch the preview at the very end of the episode?

Ummm .. Nope i just watch it when i want to know what's the next Ep will be about
is that why??

yah, the preview shows Kobato removing her hat. :D
Mar 21, 2010 8:03 PM

Apr 2009
Ah the hat the hat!
Mar 21, 2010 9:10 PM

Sep 2008
20 bucks says theres a halo under there.
Mar 21, 2010 9:32 PM

Nov 2008
40 bucks says it's something stupid.
Mar 22, 2010 5:41 AM

Jun 2008
Ew ew EW Fujibato just got ten times creepier.
Not that it made sense to begin with. How can you fall for someone who's been nothing but an asshole to you since the first time you met?!

When Fujimoto crashed and then it went back to the soft music and Sayaka and Kobato talking was more than a little bit narmy. What an awful segue. The mood whiplash made me laugh.

I don't care what's under Kobato's hat.
Mar 22, 2010 9:58 AM

Feb 2009
Touya was lookin' hot. :)

I'm really wondering how this anime will end....hopefully it doesn't blow.
Mar 24, 2010 7:12 PM

Feb 2010
FRUITS_PUNCH_VID said:
20 bucks says theres a halo under there.

You were pretty close heh.
Ku ku ku~
Mar 26, 2010 2:41 PM
Nov 2008
Sad episode..nursery going down..time limit aproaching...2 MORE EPISODES LEFT...PLOT STILL LEFT IN A FOGGY STATE => NEED SECOND SEASON FAST
Mar 29, 2010 8:02 AM

Aug 2009
Oh what the fuckkkkk the deadline is coming and I think Kobato's bottle is not filled up completely yet. Fuck what will happen to her and Ioryogi. I wonder, I just wonder. That nigga bunny just had to come and bring in bad news. :(

Okay so what's this kidnap the rabbit and use it as a hostage? Lol Ioryogi, I really wonder what really happened in the past. The heck is this battle they were talking about? Also, what was that imaginary world or something where Kobato and Ioryogi in his true form showed up?

What really made me "OH SHIT." was when Fujimoto told Kobato she's annoying. Oh fuck that's gotta hurt. She's just trying to help Fujimoto out but Fujimoto just had to hurt her.
Apr 11, 2010 2:47 AM

Dec 2007
Well, I hope the episode should give some answers for what happens in the past, and I guess I will find out when I will watch the next episode.
Jul 12, 2010 6:53 AM

Aug 2009
That Fujimoto...

Quite a sad episode. And those rabbit-things seriously freak me out!
頭脳は子供、見た目は大人! ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ
Aug 29, 2010 6:59 AM

Jul 2009
...Uhhh, is Fujimoto-san, in Kobato-chan's original world, her father or older brother? If so, that's gonna be weird for me. They do kind of look related, but they've been preparing us for a romance all this time, as far as I can tell... o_O

DOUMOTO-SAN IS BACK!! ...And rejected again, ouch.

So, Kobato-chan is destined for failure? :(

It seems, to me, this entire experience has been less for Kobato-chan's benefit, than for Ioryogi-san's punishment, which isn't fair!

God, Fujimoto-san is such a tsundere. :P
Dec 5, 2010 11:45 PM

Apr 2010
Poor Kobato, I kind of hate Fujimoto sometimes ;___; he's so mean to Kobato.

SHE'S TAKING OFF HER HAT, OMGGGG!

Jan 6, 2011 11:25 AM

Jul 2009
fujimoto really is an ass, as much as i like hime in the previous episodes he's just to self centered.

hopefully he sorts out with kobato in the last 2 episodes, Kobaot's finally removes her hat :)

cannot wait for the last episodes ^_____^
Feb 25, 2012 10:04 PM

Jun 2009
I don't know about any of you, but I cried when the kindergarten was torn down. I thought back to my childhood days and couldn't bear the thought of my kindergarten/day care being torn down. It's a piece of you being torn down.

I don't blame Fujimoto for not being there. I would have kept my distance as well.
Mar 22, 2012 3:10 PM

Sep 2010
I liked the part where Ioryogi says 'You haven't realized yet?' :3 Also, sad episode. I wonder will she finish her mission somehow. And what will happen with her and Fujimoto too...
𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝓖𝓾𝓼𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓶𝓮

Jul 8, 2012 8:14 AM

Sep 2011
I have an idea (though this totally contradicts the 'dream' from the beginning of the episode). What if Kobato is Fujimoto's mother? :O And Kobato wants to go to the station where she was supposed to meet him years ago on Christmas Eve.
This doesn't explain a lot of things, so this is probably not the truth :D

I was expecting Ioryogi to really kidnap Ushagi, that would have been pretty badass, defying God and all that :)
Aug 26, 2012 12:43 PM

May 2012
Great episode very lovely these last episodes are really getting good!
May 12, 2013 7:53 PM

Jan 2013
Good episode, pretty sad. Doesnt look like Kobato is hiding anything under her hats.
Dec 22, 2013 7:36 PM

Dec 2012
Man, that bunny is such a party pooper!

I really wasn't expecting this, I thought with how lighthearted it's been that they would have done something to save the nursery for sure. This episode took a sadder turn and quite honestly I have no idea what to expect from the finale now. Also interesting to see hints at Kobato's past and how it's tied in to the battle Iorogi and the others were involved in. I've actually been wondering for a while if Kobato is actually from one of those other realms and with her hat reveal next episode that question may be answered.
Mar 20, 2014 5:03 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

The logic of the old must make way for the new, as if old is synonymous with bad and unnecessary, that nonsense invented in the era of the birth of the concept of consumerism.
Episode sad and full of reminders of the past of Kobato and not just another piece is added to the puzzle plot that starts in complete mystery, me happy!
Drawings for once really well done, I can understand the feelings of Fujimoto-san.
Only two episodes and then not I will be able to see again Kobato! I'm sad! T_T
Jun 17, 2015 7:17 AM

Apr 2013
Damn, that was sad...going to miss this show when it ends~
Sep 23, 2015 7:48 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Wow, Fujimoto is still too dense to realize Kobato's actions are always honest and not out of pity. He can be a real jerk and twit at times. That's why Doumoto is far better off being with Kobato. At least he understands how Kobato feels. Sure he's depressed about the nursery but that's no reason to treat Kobato like she's just an annoyance.

Iorogi begging for another season. That bunny could have at least given him another month to fill the bottle.

Nov 22, 2015 8:46 PM
Nov 2015
Wait, so could anyone explain Kobato's dream at the beginning of the episode? I'm re-watching it but I still can't figure the dream out. Did Fujimoto get reincarnated? He was obviously some form of guardian/parent figure and when Kobato ran up to him she left the girl doll which to me was kinda saying that she didn't have a mom or mother figure in her life right then. So in this "past life" was Fujimoto or the past Fujimoto Kobato's father? Her caretaker? I'm so confused
Jan 19, 2016 1:45 AM

Aug 2009
minus 300 points for fujimoto

plus 100 points for iorogi

evil bunny we meet again

iorogi's real form looks badass, even just from the outline
Nov 3, 2019 11:15 AM

Oct 2015
I still can't believe Yomogi is gone, I thought they'll save it.

Fujimoto in an accident, Damn, things are going terrible for everyone including Kobato, who seems to have reached her deadline.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jul 2, 2020 10:49 AM

May 2016
Now I'm this close to the end kinda feeling sad about it ending.
Feb 16, 2021 12:23 PM

Jul 2016
This show's writing sure went from mediocre to bad in this last couple of episodes. Touya's brief cameo was the only thing that mattered to me this time.

Also, what's with the sudden incest vibe? The Fujimoto from Kobato's memories seems to actually be her father...
Nov 1, 2022 10:51 AM

Aug 2018
Hm.. Somehow only now I thought that maybe Kobato could be Fujimoto's mother?.. Well, Kobato lost her memories, as was mentioned.. And Fujimoto's mother just disappeared.. Whatever happened there.. Like she got killed, or accident happened, or committed suicide, or something else.. It's not necessary Kobato being her.. As mother could just abandon Fujimoto, for example, and start living by her own.. Or like got amnesia.. Or indeed died, but it could be not Kobato.. But somehow about this possibility I only thought just now..
Apr 2, 2023 12:58 PM

Nov 2016
They weren't able to save the preschool. Kobato didn't fill her bottle because she spend so much time with Fujimoto. That's quite the low point. A lot needs to happen for a happy ending.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 1, 2023 5:06 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Still was really sad when they destroyed the kindergarten... and now Fujimoto got that accident, I guess Kobato needs to heal him right now if she wants to have the bottle filled until the limit
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kobato. Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Mar 23, 2010

236 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Mar 29, 5:18 PM

Poll: » Kobato. Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Mar 2, 2010

115 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Mar 26, 12:24 PM

Poll: » Kobato. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kappaka - Oct 6, 2009

237 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Mar 6, 10:32 AM

Poll: » Status poll about Kobato Episode 23

KingSunWukong - Dec 12, 2023

0 by KingSunWukong »»
Dec 12, 2023 9:18 PM

» Hanato Kobato is an example of "The enemy of my enemy is my friend".

Kiryotsu - Oct 22, 2023

0 by Kiryotsu »»
Oct 22, 2023 1:00 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.