Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 23, 2010 1:07 AM
Jul 2018
Incest in anime is hot.
Mar 23, 2010 2:40 AM
Mar 2010
^ And that is why they overdo it in so many titles.
Mar 23, 2010 3:13 AM

Nov 2007
roriconfan said:

Please elaborate on "so many titles" you claim. Incest isn't -that- common of a theme. Name ten series where it's a main part of the story.
Mar 23, 2010 4:09 AM

Jul 2009
Asako said:
roriconfan said:

Please elaborate on "so many titles" you claim. Incest isn't -that- common of a theme. Name ten series where it's a main part of the story.

Does Futurama count?
あらあら。。。^^
Mar 23, 2010 1:13 PM
Jul 2018
Asako said:
roriconfan said:

I can name ten hentai series titles.
hah
Mar 23, 2010 3:05 PM

Nov 2007
Icab said:
hah

I said series. Hentai titles are typically OVAs, and not particularly mainstream.
Mar 23, 2010 4:51 PM
Mar 2010
Oh please, 1/3rd of all anime with siblings imply that indirectly.
Mar 23, 2010 5:37 PM
Jul 2018
Asako said:
Icab said:
hah

I said series. Hentai titles are typically OVAs, and not particularly mainstream.

It was more of a joke than a series statement.
;]
Mar 23, 2010 6:48 PM

Nov 2007
roriconfan said:
Oh please, 1/3rd of all anime with siblings imply that indirectly.

It's easy to do ecchi with male/female sibling pairs, doesn't mean it's actually incestuous. Just like real siblings seeing each other naked and such, it doesn't make them want to bang. It's often just an awkward situation, which is played up in anime. Still far from being an incestuous theme. Much less "overdone" as you claim.
Mar 27, 2010 11:22 AM
Jan 2009
brother x sister I can stand but mom x son is disgusting
Mar 27, 2010 11:31 AM

Jan 2010
RyuRobin said:

Does any anime like that even exist? I have yet to see one.
Mar 27, 2010 1:32 PM

Mar 2010
Incest is controversial, as this thread prove.

What does controversy do? Encourage curiosity, debate, and yes, sometimes fetish.

All of the above sells and draws an audience.

It wins.
Mar 27, 2010 1:38 PM

Jun 2009
As some people said, this topic is very sensitive and it depends on many things, like in my region, it's totally fine to marry/ love cousins, in fact, it's rather preferred to marry cousins (Even though our family doesn't believe in this thing).
Also, siblings incest can happen everywhere, specially if the couple didn't know that they are blood related, or if they were actually NOT related (step siblings).
So there is no need to be disturbed by incest, unless it's the kind of twisted incest that happens between adults and children (loli/shota) complex! Now that's disturbing >,<
Other than that, it's quite normal.. and sometimes interesting :)
Mar 27, 2010 1:58 PM

Jul 2008
Super nasty.
Unless its BL....
XD
Mar 27, 2010 3:38 PM
Mar 2010
*Stares at KissxSis*
Mar 27, 2010 4:19 PM
Nov 2008
denan27 said:
Fissor said:
*Stares at KissxSis*

o.O
They aren't even blood-related...
100% agree with Jigero. It's the same as a normal relationship (if it's consensual and all the other crap). I don't approve of closely blood-related adults having a child though but as someone else stated there are ways to find out just how high the chances of a genetic defect are. If they think it's tolerable... well... Shunning someone just because of this IS wrong. Love is not rational.
Mar 27, 2010 4:37 PM

Jun 2008
I approve of incest in anime as well as in rl. The only explanations I've heard against it are:
- its nasty
- leads to birth affects in children

We shouldn't don't restrict relationships because of genetics, and "it's nasty" is purely opinion.

Also, taboos are hot.
Mar 27, 2010 5:19 PM

Nov 2009
a good brother x sister manga is Angel Sanctuary. There's an anime ova but I haven't seen it yet. I'd still like to know (Kamehamayhem) what series you were talking about when you brought incest up. ?.?
Mar 27, 2010 7:08 PM

Mar 2010
Just a note to say, that anyone at all interested in incest should read Incest by the Marquis de Sade. It's a short little novel, but so freaking great!

See? Incest has been a hot topic for centuries!
Mar 27, 2010 7:45 PM

Sep 2009
Kamehamayhem said:
RyuRobin said:

Does any anime like that even exist? I have yet to see one.
In hentai form? Loads. And it's fetish material, and since the industry for it is (to a degree) successful, it'll continue to be produced.

As for my personal opinion, incest in general...let's just say I don't particularly find those to be healthy relationships. Moving on!
Mar 27, 2010 8:29 PM

Mar 2010
heh, i dont care, when its incest in an anime or manga i dont really feel the family bond, i just see them as various characters.brother x siter, mom x son, if its hot then its just hot, no matter the relationship of the characters.

Mar 27, 2010 10:25 PM

Oct 2009
Incest doesn't really bother me.. It's just two people having sex anyways. Sure, they may be blood-related, but incest used to be encouraged many years ago.. As long as it's consented to, it doesn't bother me, because it's their decision.

" ... carpenters fashion wood; wise people fashion themselves" - Buddhism
Mar 28, 2010 1:42 AM

Aug 2007
JessIsEpic said:
Incest doesn't really bother me.. It's just two people having sex anyways. Sure, they may be blood-related, but incest used to be encouraged many years ago.. As long as it's consented to, it doesn't bother me, because it's their decision.

Only cousin incest was really the only incest ever encouraged.
Mar 28, 2010 1:44 AM

Mar 2009
DetectiveRukia08 said:
a good brother x sister manga is Angel Sanctuary. There's an anime ova but I haven't seen it yet.

The OVA's good, except that it should have been further continued. The ending was just abrupt and incomplete.
Mar 28, 2010 4:14 AM

Apr 2009
Well most incest animes are like Non - blood related ones. Like Da Capo.
Mar 28, 2010 4:41 AM

Mar 2007
Its not incest if they're NOT RELATED BY BLOOD.

Any anime/hentai with incest ALWAYS puts that disclaimer first before anything H happens.

"What happens when we die?" I know that the ones who love us will miss us.
Mar 28, 2010 2:55 PM

Aug 2007
Ranivus said:

Any anime/hentai with incest ALWAYS puts that disclaimer first before anything H happens.

Bullshit. That never happens.
Mar 28, 2010 3:01 PM

Jan 2010
Ranivus said:

What about shows like Candy Boy?
Mar 28, 2010 5:09 PM
Nov 2008
werr-y said:
Ranivus said:

What about shows like Candy Boy?

There's no H thing in Candy Boy. Unless you consider licking chocolate off of someone else's finger. It's the most harmless and (possibly) cutest form of incest a show can achieve. Their relationship is more about feelings and some skinship on the side.
But no there's no such disclaimer in animes. For example I love my younger sister (no I don'tlove my younger sister - I don't have one to begin with - That's the series title). I don't watch many incest but there should plenty more.
Mar 28, 2010 5:17 PM

Apr 2008
Twincest is wincest.

No incest with any other immediate family please, and I don't really care either way about anything else.
Mar 28, 2010 7:57 PM

Mar 2010
astroindahouse said:
Twincest is wincest.

lol
Jul 27, 2016 8:37 AM
Jul 2015
I only like it when it's a brother sister relationship plus for people who say they don't like siscon or brocon animes are usually lying a lot of people like it. Back then in Japan siblings marriage was common and if they truly love each other than I have nothing to complain you can't stop people from falling in love.
Jul 27, 2016 9:19 AM
Jul 2016
incest between two consenting adults? who am i to judge, let it be their demise

incest has been practice by human through out history since ancient time and probably in prehistoric time. hey love is love right people bitch it like that all the time

it was common back in the day to marry your cousin. you might never know you some of your ancestors might had been blood related at some point in your family timeline.
Jul 27, 2016 9:28 AM

Nov 2012
Japan is the land of hidden fetishes. You should know that by now. It has nothing to do with what they think it ok in real life. They have yaoi and yuri as well, so you'd might think: "hey that means they're open to homosexuality right?" Unfortunately no, they just treat it as a fetish.
Jul 27, 2016 9:30 AM

May 2015
Koi Kaze actually had a pretty deep insight on the realistic aspects and consequences of it although most other examples are disgusting
Freddy Nicholas said:
have control, be yourself, god is dead
Jul 27, 2016 10:30 AM
Nov 2010
It weirds me out every time I see it. I think it's only an anime thing. I don't think Japan is open to it
Jul 27, 2016 10:34 AM
Oct 2013
Don't let anime fool you. Japan aren't okay with that.
Jul 27, 2016 10:37 AM

Feb 2015
Mighty_Logic said:

it was common back in the day to marry your cousin. you might never know you some of your ancestors might had been blood related at some point in your family timeline.

Only if you're in the royal blood as I remember, like King/Queen will preserve their blood by only marrying to their blood related cousins or brother/sister...
Though, in Incest can be viewed as a fapping material or a relationship of a brother and sister... Mhhh... How can I put it, like in OreImo....
Jul 27, 2016 1:10 PM

Jun 2015
Incest is pretty much hell no in RL.
But the fact that so much drama comes with the fact of taboo incest in anime, it can be interesting at times.
Yosuga no Sora was pretty decent and there was a lot of drama in it that was appealing to me.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 27, 2016 1:19 PM

Jan 2015
I'm guessing you've never watched Game of Thrones. IT'S NOT ONLY IN ANIME FOR CHRISSAKE
Jul 27, 2016 1:20 PM

Oct 2014
I'm totally fine with incest in anime. Seriously, how can you be so disgusted by fictional incest? I mean, it is "FICTIONAL". Fake. Not Real. Just sayin

Well, regarding incest IRL, if people wanna do it its got nothing to do with me. Why would i give two shits if someone wants to fuck his sister/cousin/mother/granny.

Now when it comes to hentai...The whole taboo thing makes it even sexier. BRING ME ALL DAT WINCEST YESH!
Magical_BanananaJul 27, 2016 1:33 PM
why
Jul 27, 2016 1:23 PM

Oct 2014
Wilio said:
Blood incest? VERY VERY VERY VERY HOT.

Fixed it.

gomennasaigomennasaigomennasaigomennasai
RainyRai said:

>not appreciating how much of a cunt Asuka is
How disgusting tbh
Jul 27, 2016 1:24 PM
Jul 2016
as long as its in a hentai and the sister is the older sibling, iam all wincest ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
but the lil sister incests....are weird , they just feel very awkward for me personally , maybe its just cause iam the eldest sibling and an older sister is impossible for me

and an older sister just checks out with me

older lady :- check
either extremely nice and kind or really really tsun :- check
dat refined well aged "backstory" dou ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) :- check
Jul 27, 2016 1:26 PM

Jan 2015
I actually enjoy when the author of the story does what they want with their story and aren't pussies.
Jul 27, 2016 1:28 PM

Aug 2015
As long as it doesn't turn into OreImo, I'm fine with it.

Cause I know very well how to differ fiction from reality :/
Jul 27, 2016 1:31 PM

Mar 2016
The sister part only makes everything sexier.

Granted I don't have a sister so...
Jul 27, 2016 1:31 PM

Mar 2016
Why can't people like what they like without being judged for it, huh? It's supply and demand. There aren't even that many incest anime, calm down.
Everyone has fetishes and interests. I love shotacon, incest, all the good stuff. I think it's great to embrace taboo things. Have you seen Koi Kaze? I mean, watch something like Kiss x Sis and naturally you'd feel weird, but Koi Kaze's a great incest anime. And saying Japan likes this stuff is wrong because that would mean everyone in Japan likes it, which is untrue. Everyone has inner likings they don't wish to discuss. What I think is gross you could think is fine, and what you think is gross I could think is fine. Whatever. I'm tired of the average romance anime. Add taboo topics and it gets interesting. Everyone likes different things in the anime community: "plot", loli (plural), yaoi, yuri, megane, whatever. It's not bothering you personally. Just makes you realize everyone's different and we all have different things we like to make us different.
YaoiMasterJul 27, 2016 1:41 PM
WORK IN PROGRESS
~The frog leapt forth to my lilypad memory.~
I was indoctrinated by an inamorata rabbit,
Adenomata affronted.
It was the verecund, dismissed creatures
That I jubilated in most.
This rabbit I would nurture,
At the aiguille of esse,
The anneal of noblesse.
❤️ Birdie ❤️

Jul 27, 2016 4:47 PM

Jul 2016
what does it matter if the anime itself is good in terms of story/character dev/art?

well, i mean so long as it's not nsfw, i don't mind...
Jul 27, 2016 6:15 PM

Jul 2014
Nice Necro.

Obviously people haven't seen Yosuga no Sora.
Jul 27, 2016 6:24 PM

Jun 2016
Incest is just as Taboo in Japan, as it is in the west. Also, Oreimo is a pretty good series involving incest.

"The sun is my enemy, but the moon has been good to me."
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » How do you watch anime?

RobertBobert - Yesterday

30 by FZREMAKE »»
7 minutes ago

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 23

93 by Zarutaku »»
11 minutes ago

» Is it weird to be attracted to anime characters under the age of 18?

bluefin2004 - 1 hour ago

16 by Coaghim »»
12 minutes ago

» How is anime doing in the UK these days?

VeryRedBags - 2 hours ago

4 by TsutanaiFuun »»
21 minutes ago

» Anime Misandry ( 1 2 3 )

ColourWheel - Apr 21

124 by Matt_MurD0CK »»
26 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.