MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Onani Master Kurosawa ~ after the juvenile ~ Chapter 2 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Onanie Master Kurosawa: After the Juvenile »» Onani Master Kurosawa ~ after the juvenile ~ Chapter 2 Discussion

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
View Poll Results: Onani Master Kurosawa ~ after the juvenile ~ Chapter 2 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

45 73.77%
4 out of 5: Liked it

9 14.75%
3 out of 5: It was OK

5 8.20%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

2 3.28%
Voters: 61

09-09-12, 4:31 PM

This series would certainly make a great anime.

This novel was okay. Nothing amazing, but it was nice to see the characters after some time has passed. Why does this have the psychological genre though?

09-11-12, 12:52 PM

I read Onani Master Kurosawa a while ago and had put this part of it on hold for a while, but after reading it, I can't help but smile. Like others have said, it wasn't as good as the manga, but I think it was very refreshing. We've seen the change in Kurosawa and we also saw some development in his relationship with Sugawa. I don't agree that there should be more of this story, because at this point, it would just be getting dragged on. He was self centered, self absorbed, conceited, and a prick in the manga, but in the end we saw him strive for something different and try to change as a person. Great, that is essential character development in any story format. These 2 chapters were given to us as fan service so that we could see what they became near the end of their high school years, and it was enjoyable... there was no particularly interesting plot to it or anything to keep us glued to our chairs while we read this; it was just fan service. Anymore than this and it would just become boring.

12-24-12, 2:08 PM

Im glad that they made a sequel to the manga, loved the progression on Sugawa x Kurosawa.

After reading this, It's taught me to savor my adolescent, to appreciate the friends you have now and to make memories with them. For you never know when the time comes when they have to leave your life to pursue their dreams. Enjoy your youth and strengthen those bonds with your friends for when the time comes to say good bye, you know you've had a fun ride with them.

03-05-13, 3:42 AM

korn7809 said:
I'm still mad that Kurosawa never told Taki that he loved her.

I think she already knows this but their feelings have changed and I think there is no more need another comparison about it.

francismeunier said:
Now this needs to become a nice anime for all...though not sure about those bathroom parts and daily routine of Kurosawa.

Indeed, It would be really complicated to make an anime about masturbation but of course I'd love to.

-Quasar said:
The only thing I liked about this is more Sugawa and Kurosawa added moments which severely lacked in the manga but still, l need moar!!

I mean, common, Imma happy for them that at least after 5 months (Seriously? 0_o) they get to hold hands but at the very least, I would be more satisfied with an end it with a kiss or something.

Nevertheless 8/10.

This!

05-16-13, 6:55 PM

I still don't like his choice in picking Sugawa as his girlfriend; Kitahara has far better chemistry with Kurosawa, and it would have been more logical for her to end up with him imo. Oh well, it is what it is I guess. This novel was enjoyable to read, nevertheless.

And last but not least, this series totally needs an anime!

06-05-13, 4:13 AM

I enjoyed reading it and loved how it ended with Kurasawa and Sugawa I really like them as a couple.

it would have been nice to see this in Manga form or even an Anime.

08-11-13, 4:50 PM

It all ends with a short and sweet sequel. 8/10. I loved the last scene.

This series needs a proper manga and anime.
The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.

02-07-14, 11:08 AM

Testament956 said:
It was too much to hope for a Kurosawa and Kitahara relationship blossoming. I never really cared too much about Sugawa so I was hoping that he would break up with her. Oh well, I still liked the story somewhat.

I was really disappointed how little Kitahara had developed.

I've never seen any romance between Kurosawa and Kithara so I don't really know what you are talking about, still they're great friends.

aw this was too short and I would also like to see an anime adaptation.

02-15-14, 5:31 AM

I guess Kurosawa x Sugawa is the best couple afterall
Pervert vs. Tsundere xD

And I don't care about the other couples
"Go Die Riajuu!" (Wise word from Hikigaya 8man xD)
"I know love. Convenient store was sell it. For 298 yen." -Mayoi Hachikuji "You don't need a driver's license to hit and run!" -Kagura

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices