O.o"
Jun 24, 2011 3:24 AM

Aug 2008
Dramon : Nice yaar ;)
And yes, indeed, that pic makes you look like a jangli psycho ! =p

eyerok : LOL.
I would say... hehe dude... control.

Appreciate y'all co-operation. =D

which implies "Do not quote my picture" ? ;)
...Guess it's not a problem as long as super chai bhai is here.

And really... koreye, chai, shoaib, marius, teenoli, dramon, koko, (+Ommerfayyaz)... So many of us finally posted their pic, awesome. How charismatic this club is... =p

...So who's left, now ?
=> Hinata, hJ, Janglijagga, kyuubisensei, K0K0 & ultimate ! :p
Jun 24, 2011 5:07 AM

Apr 2011
koreye said:
alright, I'm posting it. hehehe...I feel so ticklish:

^ WOW, nice style man, reminds me of my "Koti & Topi" suit from childhood :P

Ginraku said:

How charismatic this club is... =p

^ It is, cause I am in it XD, and you forgot to mention awesome :D

Ginraku said:
...So who's left, now ?
=> Hinata, hJ, Janglijagga, kyuubisensei, K0K0 & ultimate ! :p

^ Agreedz, nowz letz seez yoz picaz :Dz
Jun 24, 2011 9:23 AM

Jun 2009
Dramon said:
okay heres me, took the pic in Jan, am quite fond of it because it makes me look like a psycho =P

nice!! i finally got to see the mysterious, cool Dramon. and u sorta DONT look like how i sorta imagined u. u look a bit cooler.
5l-l04il3 said:

ehm... kuch nae kuch nae..
i was...j- just admiring the... book
kya hot ba.. book hai..

marius_marquise said:
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG *thinking to self* SO many beautiful girls......
Hmmmmm I gotta wait for teenoli's answer, then Imma ask you if I get rejected XD so wait for me beautiful BIO princess :D

I agree with eyerok >_>....control, bhaiyon, control...himmat rakkho....loool, agar tum logon ka abhi yeh haal hai tou if u guys ever come to canada (or the US), in the summers, your eyes & brains will probably EXPLODE.
..newbs..

koreye said:

so ur the girl in the blue dress? NIIIICE. your pretty beautiful too then, cutie ;)
lol, but imma call u saein from now on.
Chai_Jun 24, 2011 9:27 AM

Jun 24, 2011 9:39 AM

Jun 2009
koreye said:
I'm not really photogenic so 8 on 10 times my pics suck

same with me :( or maybe i have to start paying attention to how i look. like join a gym, get some meat on myself, get a modern-looking hairdo and grow a ginraku-style fancy beard....or start winking in photos or get skin whitening products (STILLMAN'S amazing cream!!!)
or always pose with a bio book .....hmm, i cud also paint fat lines below my eyes or even dye my irises grey too.....hmm, so much to choose from...or wait! i cud just wear a blue dress and have ppl compliment me on that! yea! i think ill get the blue dress! :P

Jun 24, 2011 2:45 PM

Aug 2009
@Ginraku
Thanks! =D
... but honestly, that blue-eyed blondie boy... I think I'm scarred for life.
In a good way of course.

@Chai
Wah. Buttering achi kar lete hain aap. Haseena?! LMAOOOO!
Yes yes that's me. Shukriya jii. =)
It's difficult to believe such fine people like us are actually part otaku (I am not anymore though yatta!)
Chai010 said:

EDIT: well, u look like one of them cute, innocent girls who're always smiling or laughing. (But I know better too!)

WHY YOU SLY LITTLE THING! Using my own comeback against me huhhhh!

@Dramon
Dramon said:

Love it!
=D

Best comment.
You'll always stay sweet and innocent no matter how hard you try to be a maila. <3

AND THAT'S ONE TIGHT PICTURE DRAMON! I LOVETH!
Anth pose anth. m/
Total psycho. I wonder what you were doing though...?
<333333333333333333

@loli453
LOL if I you were saying that to me on my face I'd have looked at you strange, punched you in the face and left. xD
Thankyou though. I think you just got out of control a bit ... really, I'm an average looker. Unless you and little Marius down there are trying to please the girls of this club, in which case thank you again for the nobility but don't hurt yourself. =P

@Marius
Beautiful Bio PRINCESS?
You are a kid. Behave!
Thankyou though. Another compliment gone out of control here =P
LMAOOOO @ the OMGs. I swear I imagined you shrieking in a frilly voice with your skirt raised high. xD

@Iarok
Thankyou! =D
And what's that in your pic? I see 3 babies!

Ginraku said:

which implies "Do not quote my picture" ? ;)
...Guess it's not a problem as long as super chai bhai is here.

Ginraku you're so understanding. *sniff*. I'm still picturing you as that cute little french boy ='(
Haha.
Yeah. So wow, I thought everyone would be like normal and say 'Oh nice!' or 'Cool pic!' or even give a negative comment but I got freaked out here.
It seems 5loli43 and Mari biscuit have yet to see a world with women in it. Lmao. No worries though.
And good idea!
Chai would you please be a bro and remove my quoted pictures in other people's posts? I removed mine
I'll send a private link to teenoli if she hasn't seen me already.

Chai010 said:
or always pose with a bio book

LMAOOO! Oh actually, bio books DO have a tendency to make you look good in your pics!
k0k0Jun 24, 2011 3:06 PM
Jun 24, 2011 3:05 PM

Aug 2009
Chai01 said:
plus is that a magic lamp i see in the background too??

Haha nahin nahin that's one of the 5 trophies my dad won in the Table Tennis Championship in Jeddah. =D
*proud*

Though it highly resembles a magic lamp now that you mention it ... I think I'll try rubbing it, just for the sake of it. ;)
Jun 24, 2011 11:11 PM

Apr 2011
*Sense's too many dangerous Aura's, plans to post cute pic in the end to get attention on self cuteness + Awesomeness and away from tharkiness*

k0k0 said:
@Marius
Beautiful Bio PRINCESS?
You are a kid. Behave!
Thankyou though. Another compliment gone out of control here =P
LMAOOOO @ the OMGs. I swear I imagined you shrieking in a frilly voice with your skirt raised high. xD

XD well thats the first thing that came to mind so I said it XD
Well I mean you are Above average looking people so you deserve some good comments (no offense + this is not a cheesy line XD)
LOL thats actually the Impression I wanted to give XD can't believe you caught it
(reference to the kid comment) I will behave from now on Maam' ;)

k0k0 said:
Yeah. So wow, I thought everyone would be like normal and say 'Oh nice!' or 'Cool pic!' or even give a negative comment but I got freaked out here.
It seems 5loli43 and Mari biscuit have yet to see a world with women in it. Lmao. No worries though.

^awwwww how can I give a negative comment when you look so nice (most sincere comment), here happy, I was playing around last time, I always do XD, and always will, no one can stop meh muahahahahahahahaha *evil laugh*

Ahhhh don't say that, I have seen lots of girls, don't know about 5loli43

*time ta post pic*

P.S here's a pic of meh when a friend of mine bought his 5530 nokia to get some hacking done in it
P.P.S this time I ain't using spoiler no jutsu :P

marius_marquiseJun 24, 2011 11:15 PM
Jun 24, 2011 11:41 PM

Oct 2007
@kOkO :Oooooh, you’re so pretty! mA :D And my God. I remember that wretched bio book…. I had so many tabs stuck to it it was practically wearing a feather boa :|
@ koreye : heheh. Thanks? I get that all the time waisay, I look un-nerdy but asliyat aakhir nikal hee aati hai, in my case as soon as I open my mouth :P
@Biscuit : Over bhi to kitnay ho! Lol. Thanks btw :)
@Dra-man: Ooooh, you look so gangsta! :D
@ eyerok(x2) : I like the way blue brings out your… hair…
@5l-l04il3 : Shukar hai ke main Asma nahi hoon :P
@ Ginraku : … you’re always going to carry French bread in my head :P
Jun 24, 2011 11:42 PM

Oct 2007
k0k0 said:
EDIT: Yes I'll delete it off very soon and without notice. I'm touchy about my pics on net. Appreciate y'all co-operation. =D

My sentiments exactly XD
Jun 25, 2011 2:00 AM

Jun 2008
@k0k0
oi oi when did i put a loli in my name?

"yet to see a world with wo...."

aren't you one??
this world is such a scary place *shivers*

btw.. i thought you lived in dubai and not jeddah

@chai
you'll be a nice boy from now on... wont you?

@teenoli
gud for me

@mari
this thread is callled "show YOURSELF!" not "show-off YOURSELF!"

get it?
Jun 25, 2011 5:01 AM

Oct 2007
5l-l04il3 said:

get it?

GOLDEN! XD
Jun 25, 2011 8:27 AM

Jun 2009
5l-l04il3 said:

get it?

bwahaha i say LIQUID GOLDEN!! xD

EDIT: JANGLIJAGGA REFRESHED HIS LINK SO HIS PIC IS VIEWABLE AGAIN ! TO SEE HIS JANGLI-NESS, GO TO PAGE 10.
Chai_Jun 25, 2011 9:40 AM

Jun 25, 2011 8:52 AM
Jan 2009
5l-l04il3 said:

tou psycho nahi... gangster lagta hai

marius_marquise said:

^ cool pic man :D, and I agree, eyerock lets see some o' yoz eye candy :P

koreye said:

nice pic @ Dramon and K0k0

Ginraku said:

Dramon : Nice yaar ;)
And yes, indeed, that pic makes you look like a jangli psycho ! =p

Chai010 said:

nice!! i finally got to see the mysterious, cool Dramon. and u sorta DONT look like how i sorta imagined u. u look a bit cooler.

teenoli said:

@Dra-man: Ooooh, you look so gangsta! :D

koreye said:

Chai010 said:

I agree with eyerok >_>....control, bhaiyon, control...himmat rakkho....loool, agar tum logon ka abhi yeh haal hai tou if u guys ever come to canada (or the US), in the summers, your eyes & brains will probably EXPLODE.
..newbs..

k0k0 said:

@Dramon
Dramon said:

Love it!
=D

Best comment.
You'll always stay sweet and innocent no matter how hard you try to be a maila. <3

AND THAT'S ONE TIGHT PICTURE DRAMON! I LOVETH!
Anth pose anth. m/
Total psycho. I wonder what you were doing though...?
<333333333333333333

Jun 26, 2011 10:16 PM

Jun 2008
goldan!!!

btw here's me from yesterday..
ShoaibJul 1, 2011 7:12 AM
Jun 27, 2011 5:12 AM

Apr 2011
5l-l04il3 said:

@mari

get it?

^ how can you say that man? I just posted 2 pics and your saying that O_O, hmmmm it seems my awesomeness is a fact muahahahahahahah, the fun is just about to begin XD

5l-l04il3 said:

btw here's me from yesterday..

^ You look exactly the opposite of what I Imagined, in a good way :D, long story short (I know If I start writing I might post 1000 words), cool picaz :P
Jun 27, 2011 6:03 AM
Nov 2007
can sm1 do a catwalk pose for me plz, im looking for my next victim ^_^
Jun 27, 2011 6:26 AM

Jun 2008
@ mari
i wonder wat you imagined?

@omar
cat-walk
Jun 27, 2011 6:56 AM

Apr 2011
5l-l04il3 said:
@ mari
i wonder wat you imagined?

^ *Imagines self Awesomeness* wait what were you saying again? O_O
Jul 2, 2011 12:01 PM

Oct 2007
5l-l04il3 said:

now HE is a pathan (or afghani as he claims, wats da difference :p )

Lol. I JUST saw this, and i have to say... Difference hai oye~! Afghani afghani hotay hain aur pathan pathan. The ones who lives near the borders and speak Dari are pukhtoon, lekin difference hai yaar.

/pathan-identity-rant
Jul 3, 2011 6:37 AM

Apr 2011
teenoli said:

Lol. I JUST saw this, and i have to say... Difference hai oye~! Afghani afghani hotay hain aur pathan pathan. The ones who lives near the borders and speak Dari are pukhtoon, lekin difference hai yaar.

/pathan-identity-rant

^like the above awesome person said, there is a huge difference ! in our language and in some cultures too (afghani are afghani and we are we XD), hell we are some what a little different from Northern area pushtoon people too, like Teenoli says (or always says) "Pukhtoon" we on the other hand say "Pushtoon" there is a difference in the pushtoo/pukhtoo we speak too, We call milk "Shide" and Teenoli (if I am right) call it "Pai" right?

/pathan-identity-rant (continues)
Jul 3, 2011 7:08 AM

Oct 2007
^ Yep :D The easiest explanation between the difference between pukhtoon and pushtoon is that pushtoons use more 'sha' in their language (hence puSHto) and pukhtoons speak the harsher pukhto with a lot of 'kh' in it.
Afghanis are completely different culture and language and appearance-wise, though we do have the same origins.
Hahaha, yeah we use paii instead XD It's always kinda fun how pushto has all these different words for the same things :D Like this one time i went to Lakki Marwat and they speak pushto there. I hardly understood a word o.0
Jul 4, 2011 4:39 AM

Apr 2011
teenoli said:
^ Yep :D The easiest explanation between the difference between pukhtoon and pushtoon is that pushtoons use more 'sha' in their language (hence puSHto) and pukhtoons speak the harsher pukhto with a lot of 'kh' in it.
Afghanis are completely different culture and language and appearance-wise, though we do have the same origins.
Hahaha, yeah we use paii instead XD It's always kinda fun how pushto has all these different words for the same things :D Like this one time i went to Lakki Marwat and they speak pushto there. I hardly understood a word o.0

^completely agreed !, I too didn't understood pukhtoo, but I got used to it since I am really close friends with my Cousin's faïence who is Pathan but pukhtoon XD, she taught me a lot so thats how I understood what you wrote on my profile XD
Jul 5, 2011 6:12 AM

Jun 2008
marius_marquise said:
teenoli said:

/pathan-identity-rant

^like the above awesome person said, there is a huge difference ! in our language and in some cultures too (afghani are afghani and we are we XD), hell we are some what a little different from Northern area pushtoon people too, like Teenoli says (or always says) "Pukhtoon" we on the other hand say "Pushtoon" there is a difference in the pushtoo/pukhtoo we speak too, We call milk "Shide" and Teenoli (if I am right) call it "Pai" right?

marius_marquise said:
teenoli said:

/pathan-identity-rant

marius_marquise said:
teenoli said:

^completely agreed !, I too didn't understood pukhtoo, but I got used to it since I am really close friends with my Cousin's faïence who is Pathan but pukhtoon XD, she taught me a lot so thats how I understood what you wrote on my profile XD

*agrees*
just like i said..

they're all the same
Jul 6, 2011 6:15 AM

Apr 2011
5l-l04il3 said:

*agrees*
just like i said..

they're all the same

^ tsk tsk tsk........I too agree our history is difficult for young minds to understand XD
Jul 9, 2011 6:58 PM

Jun 2008
marius_marquise said:
5l-l04il3 said:

*agrees*
just like i said..

they're all the same

^ tsk tsk tsk........I too agree our history is difficult for young minds to understand XD

Mar 20, 2016 11:58 PM

Nov 2015
THE THIRST!
OH MY GOD!
THE THIRST!

and the irony...
Jul 18, 2016 7:31 AM

Feb 2015
Trance said:
THE THIRST!
OH MY GOD!
THE THIRST!

and the irony...

THIS +100
*lowkey wants to necro to get more pics of peeps*
Jul 18, 2016 7:34 AM

Nov 2015
girls get my dua for posting their pix

k thnx bye
May 17, 2018 5:52 AM
Jul 2015
moshi moshi...
Feb 24, 2019 3:23 AM

Sep 2008
I like how Dramon has replaced all his pics in the thread, and I am the only one who's pictures are still up lol.
"...our faces marked by toil, by deceptions, by success, by love; our weary eyes looking still, looking always, looking anxiously for something out of life, that while it is expected is already gone – has passed unseen, in a sigh, in a flash – together with the youth, with the strength, with the romance of illusions.” - Joseph Conrad ('Youth')
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

» Ramadan Mubarak

blazinc - Apr 2, 2022

0 by blazinc »»
Apr 2, 2022 12:14 PM

» Shahzor Urdu Fighting Game *insert appropriate accent*

teenoli - Dec 21, 2011

6 by SushiPie »»
May 17, 2021 7:53 AM

» Ramadan Mubarak![late]

blazinc - Apr 19, 2021

0 by blazinc »»
Apr 19, 2021 7:53 AM

» Winter Animes

blazinc - Mar 22, 2021

0 by blazinc »»
Mar 22, 2021 2:21 AM

» What anime left the strongest impression on you? And for how long were you hungover it?

ShiroNeko89 - Feb 11, 2014

18 by removed-user »»
Jan 27, 2021 8:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.