Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Mar 14, 2010 1:58 PM

Mar 2008
OMG ! BEATRIIIIIIICEEEEEE !!!! Well no, it's Telestina-san ^^
Omg that freaky laugh, that so damn good ^^

The climax will be epic for sure, can't wait to see it :)
Mar 14, 2010 3:04 PM

Jul 2009
Telestina was fucking annoying. I hate it if they can't get their shitty animation straight.
Seriously, that was so fucking ugly, I considered to stop watching, but I wanted do see Misaka beating the crap out of that ugly face...
Well, at least I have a reason to watch the last episode

blahrgness said:
p.s. If I were misaka; I'd whip out a shitload of coins and shotgun that shit everywhere.

I lol'd.
Mar 14, 2010 3:08 PM

Jul 2007
fanoultimatev2 said:
Telestina = BEATRICE!!!!!!!

LOL! Yeah, I hadn't noticed it was her voice until she started laughing like a psycho XD That laugh is unique XD
Wasabi said:
Maximatum99 said:

Wasabi said:
And seriously, Saten? A bat? A fucking bat? What are you going to do, beat on the mecha with it?
No man. She's going to fuck their shit up.

Ohohohohohho that reminds me... I have to go finish Needless.

You guys just made my day!

Anyway, I wish all the episode were as cool as this one. Can't wait for the next episode.
Mar 14, 2010 4:23 PM

Feb 2008
Woah personality 180 for Telestina!

Also, no chance of MisakaxTouma moments? :(
Mar 14, 2010 4:32 PM

Oct 2009
That loud noise is annoying and hurts my ears. >.<
Also that lady is a bi@#!
GogettersMar 14, 2010 4:36 PM
Mar 14, 2010 4:41 PM

Oct 2009
Gogetters said:
That loud noise is annoying and hurts my ears. >.<
Also that lady is a bi@#!
Yeah that is also why I though of her as a slut too....

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Mar 14, 2010 4:47 PM

Dec 2009
francismeunier said:
Laevantein said:
No no please no Railgun 2 until the manga at least has more materials
By all means yes to second season with a intro of Misaka parents and Shirai's parents with more Touma = a win season 2 for me beginning then more bad people......I can already smell the success anyone else? Oh yes more fan service too..... :D~~~
i thought the bits with misaka and touma were the highlight of this series... so i would not mind some more, as long as they leave out index - can't stand that kid....
Mar 14, 2010 6:11 PM

Oct 2009
ilikeyouevenmore said:
francismeunier said:
Laevantein said:
No no please no Railgun 2 until the manga at least has more materials
By all means yes to second season with a intro of Misaka parents and Shirai's parents with more Touma = a win season 2 for me beginning then more bad people......I can already smell the success anyone else? Oh yes more fan service too..... :D~~~
i thought the bits with misaka and touma were the highlight of this series... so i would not mind some more, as long as they leave out index - can't stand that kid....
Yeah....I don't mind Index but what you said I would add a more focus in their possible romance...I mean we want more Touma x Misaka and crazy reactions of Shirai towards this....it would be a good start.

Mar 14, 2010 7:11 PM

May 2008
Telestina just pulled a Beatrice laugh out of her ass @_@ I didn't even know it was the same VA until I heard that laugh.

Somehow Telestina is really starting to remind me of Grace O'Connor from Macross Frontier. Crazy bitches.

Hopefully some real shit's gonna be starting up in the last episode.

Mar 14, 2010 7:13 PM

Aug 2008
I love that crazy and nasty witch's laugh! Seriously, that's how you would expect a real witch would laugh! :D
Mar 14, 2010 7:19 PM

Jul 2009
What an annoying episode...it felt like they just wanted to kill some time...

On another note...what's up with slapping somebody to make them stop crying...it seems to be gaining a lot of popularity recently in many anime...
Mar 14, 2010 7:35 PM

Nov 2008
UfGator11 said:
what's up with slapping somebody to make them stop crying...it seems to be gaining a lot of popularity recently in many anime...
Recently? That has been existent since, well, a long time.
Mar 14, 2010 9:08 PM

Jan 2008
Fillergun is entertaining.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Mar 14, 2010 9:26 PM

May 2007
Okay overlooking the fact that the great group Judgment overlooked that she was Hihara's granddaughter, and overlooking the fact that the villain became a very big struotype, and overlooking the fact that there is a lot of fake drama this was a good episode.

I am not that good at overlooking, very disappointed in this turn of events.
My anime list
Mar 14, 2010 10:04 PM

Apr 2009
@mitamaking.. well, i think MAR, Judgement and AntiSkill are different groups that doesn't have the databases of everything.. i think Judgement and AntiSkill only has database of espers.. anything outside of that, they would have to access it from another database which is not directly theirs.. the only real reason they would do that is if they are investigating another person.. of course, no one would suspect a superior MAR officer from the start.. plus kihara has not done anything illegal anyway.. they're just morally wrong..

anyway, lol at those telestina faces.. i think that's way too much..

and finally i've seen another slap the crybaby scene..
and Saten, thanks for using a bat.. haha..
argiliumMar 14, 2010 10:09 PM
Mar 14, 2010 10:21 PM

Mar 2009
Only one more ep until this pile of shit ends.
Mar 14, 2010 11:44 PM

Nov 2009
Hinata020 said:

I want the same thing...

Well mainly I want Saten to get a power, that would be the dopeness. Sadly I don't think I'll get to see it...
Mar 14, 2010 11:56 PM

Dec 2009
RiverFlow108 said:
Hinata020 said:

I want the same thing...

Well mainly I want Saten to get a power, that would be the dopeness. Sadly I don't think I'll get to see it...
that would be fun
Mar 15, 2010 7:00 AM

May 2009
So Telestina is the real Final Boss? Kiyama is actually a Good Guy? Gee, I wonder who didn't saw that coming.

Well, good job, Mikoto. Guess that will teach you to know your place. You should know by now that you're worthless without your powers and that you should stop showing them off at any chance you get.

With one episode left to go, I wonder how they'll solve this mess she got those kids (and probably the others) into.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 15, 2010 7:18 AM

Apr 2009
I want to like these last few episodes, but I can't.
I hope the final episode is decent at least.
Mar 15, 2010 12:24 PM
Dec 2008
i heard they were making a second season
but that its just not announced yet.
i dont have any links to prove
but it makese sense,
considering railgun wont end with accelerator imouto arc and stuff

i think you can find this info if you search on google a little
Mar 15, 2010 2:06 PM

Dec 2008
Please Kill Uiharu she is so annoying >_>

I just hope a good end
Mar 15, 2010 7:36 PM

Oct 2009
wabowser said:
Please do not because she is too cute to be killed.

Mar 15, 2010 8:02 PM

Nov 2008
francismeunier said:
wabowser said:
You are right; she is too cute to be killed. Perhaps repeatedly and violently raped? ROFL!

Just kidding but does Kuroko have to slap a bitch?
Mar 15, 2010 8:28 PM

Jul 2009
For me Uiharu feels realistic. How would you react if you think you're pretty useless and need help any time and then you have the chance to help someone else and you shout that out loud. But then you have to sit by and watch how 1. the one you wanted to help gets dragged away from you (Haruee seemingly staying with her old friend) 2. you try to help someone else but this one gets beaten up because of that (Kihara getting new hair) and 3. You realize that the one you thought would help you kidnaps those you wanted to save and again you just have to sit by and watch.
I could imagine most would snap and lose some tears and some more than others. Even if it's annoying, this just makes Uiharu more likeable as an individual and realistic charakter.

Don't understand why everyone wants her to be killed xD

And Saten was fantastic in this episode xD touching everyones nerves at the end. And why lol at her bat? Who would be brave enough to go against this enemy armed only with a bat? And she won't be that stupid to get in everyones way with a stupid bat solo action if it isn't nessecary.

Also nice reaction from Kuroko after the slap, she must have had bad feelings about this.

Kihara's 180 turn was awesome. In her sight annoying kid knows to much and standing in front of her. No hiding intentions anymore, no planing shemes nessecary anymore so let everything go you had to hide the whole time.
But yeah, she's pretty fucked up in her mind to do all those things brrrr chilled through my bones after her laugh. Misaka won't show mercy, i hope so.

And francis yay, Kurimu!
Even if our opinions differ, you are awesome!
Mar 15, 2010 10:09 PM

Oct 2009
Maximatum99 said:
francismeunier said:
wabowser said:
You are right; she is too cute to be killed. Perhaps repeatedly and violently raped? ROFL!

Yes because Uiharu was out of control with her emotions....well it did work right?
Rathma said:
And francis yay, Kurimu!
Well someone likes my avatar thanks but you should check the club of Kurimu I put a whole bunch of them GIFs of her.

Mar 16, 2010 10:22 AM

Jun 2009
Maximatum99 said:
francismeunier said:
wabowser said:

Well, if u think she's so cute, wouldn't it be better to quickly kill her? ...Oh wait, it's anime, so after 2 or 3 times she would turn into a slut. (´∀`)
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Mar 16, 2010 10:32 AM
Jun 2008
<Statement above>
Its like the outer appearance does matter when comes to Life and Death Situation ......its good i think, too much reality MIGHT make the anime bad.Vice-versa it might make the anime a legend too ^^
Mar 16, 2010 4:43 PM

Jun 2009
Saten with the bat made me think of Tokyo Tribes for some odd reason...
Mar 16, 2010 4:49 PM

Nov 2008
OrochiPL said:
Maximatum99 said:
francismeunier said:
wabowser said:

Well, if u think she's so cute, wouldn't it be better to quickly kill her? ...Oh wait, it's anime, so after 2 or 3 times she would turn into a slut. (´∀`)
I just said it for the lulz to counter Francis' view on her cuteness. But yes, relating to her situation it would go like this:

Uiharu: Please, don't put it in there. Ugh!
Uiharu: This feeling... it's taking me over. Why did you stop? Please. More, more!
Me: When I'm done with you, Saten is next.
Uiharu:Yes, she needs to experience it also. I'm glad I am pleasing you. Ah! I'm feeling like it's melting inside me.
Me: I'm cuming!
Uiharu: No, not inside!
Me: Sorry, it just felt so good.

Francis enters room:
Mar 16, 2010 6:17 PM

Sep 2007
Maximatum99 said:
OrochiPL said:
Maximatum99 said:
francismeunier said:
wabowser said:

I just said it for the lulz to counter Francis' view on her cuteness. But yes, relating to her situation it would go like this:

Uiharu: This feeling... it's taking me over. Why did you stop? Please. More, more!
Uiharu:Yes, she needs to experience it also. I'm glad I am pleasing you. Ah! I'm feeling like it's melting inside me.

Francis enters room:

Nah he'll just start making gifs and taking pictures instead of doing that.
Mar 16, 2010 6:47 PM

Nov 2008
Spot on.
Mar 16, 2010 6:47 PM

Dec 2008
francismeunier said:
Maximatum99 said:
francismeunier said:
wabowser said:

Yes because Uiharu was out of control with her emotions....well it did work right?

Yeah but still annoying >_>

Also no more emoSaten
Mar 16, 2010 9:19 PM

Oct 2009
Wasabi said:
Maximatum99 said:
OrochiPL said:
Maximatum99 said:
francismeunier said:
wabowser said:

Francis enters room:

Nah he'll just start making gifs and taking pictures instead of doing that.

I see what is happening here.....well not bad for something ecchi or maybe hentai but no ......I would not want that to happen to Uiharu at all..I would prefer to make more creative stuff.....read something about Cyber Visual Art...GIFs are kind of like that.

Mar 17, 2010 4:38 AM

Nov 2007
This series is almost ending...

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Mar 17, 2010 5:49 AM

Jun 2009
Maximatum99 said:
...babbling about Uiharu rape...

Don't even try touching Saten-san... *kill intent*
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Mar 17, 2010 6:16 AM

Nov 2008
Dude, my bad. It was just for a "Francis moment".
Mar 17, 2010 7:42 AM

Oct 2009
Maximatum99 said:
Why am I being targeted when clearly Uiharu abuse is not meant for her at all nor Saten...if you want to abuse go for Shirai at least.

Mar 17, 2010 8:57 AM

Jun 2009
Maximatum99 said:

K. ;P

francismeunier said:
Maximatum99 said:
Why am I being targeted when clearly Uiharu abuse is not meant for her at all nor Saten...if you want to abuse go for Shirai at least.

Why Kuroko? Uiharu is worse...
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Mar 17, 2010 9:11 AM

Oct 2009
OrochiPL said:
Maximatum99 said:

K. ;P

francismeunier said:
Maximatum99 said:

Kuroko is not worst nor better than Uiharu.....she is just better for abuse.....it's like taking a cat and mouse....the cat is more cute therefore not good for abuse as for the mouse....it is less cute therefore should be more abused for it's ugliness that is more so than the cat.....this is just a example.

Mar 17, 2010 9:17 AM

Jun 2009
Does it really matter how someone look to be 'abused', francis?
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Mar 17, 2010 1:19 PM

Aug 2009
francismeunier said:
Maximatum99 said:

DON'T TOUCH MY KUROKO. ;__;
Mar 17, 2010 4:14 PM

Oct 2009
Jumperboy333 said:
francismeunier said:
Maximatum99 said:

DON'T TOUCH MY KUROKO. ;__;

Fine than you can touch out Kiyama...why not just think of this way...Kuroko is more appealing thus more of a target....look at her underwear tastes and clothing when she wants to be sexy for Misaka and that is what I meant.

Mar 17, 2010 5:30 PM

Jun 2008
Watching Kuroko bitch-slap Uiharu was so unbelievably EPIC.

One more episode, I'll miss BiriBiri and Kuroko.

BiriBiri>>>Kuroko>>>>>Saten>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Uiharu
Mar 18, 2010 9:18 AM

Jun 2008
francismeunier said:
For some reason Misaka looked really nice with a skirt, white shirt and bare legs/feet...anyone else got a reaction?=>

Yeah she has nice long legs. She would became a sexy woman when she grows up.

Maximatum99 said:
Kirion said:
that "capacity down" thing is ridiculous deus ex machina. Imagine accelerator arc with this invention in mind. Why do you even bother to increase power of abilities if anti-skill, for example, can simply knock you out with capacity down and shoot from sniper rifle. Bad, bad writing.
You do pose some valid points. The implications for "capacity down" is awesome for law enforcement also. Like a directional sound thing to focus the waves; therefore not affecting the user. They got one of those in the military already.
I had the same reaction when she activated it. I was like, "That's damn lazy!" Unfortunately, I can't turn off my brain for shit like this.

Actually it's quite logical to have one. Whenever a weapon is being developed a counter measure is also being developed and a counter measure of that and the chain goes non stop. Just look at our armies. That's exactly what they are doing. They pay millions for a weapon and more millions for a weapon that can stop it. There is nothing strange about it.
Mar 18, 2010 10:09 AM

Jul 2009
Monad said:
francismeunier said:
For some reason Misaka looked really nice with a skirt, white shirt and bare legs/feet...anyone else got a reaction?=>

Yeah she has nice long legs. She would became a sexy woman when she grows up.

Maximatum99 said:
Kirion said:
that "capacity down" thing is ridiculous deus ex machina. Imagine accelerator arc with this invention in mind. Why do you even bother to increase power of abilities if anti-skill, for example, can simply knock you out with capacity down and shoot from sniper rifle. Bad, bad writing.
You do pose some valid points. The implications for "capacity down" is awesome for law enforcement also. Like a directional sound thing to focus the waves; therefore not affecting the user. They got one of those in the military already.
I had the same reaction when she activated it. I was like, "That's damn lazy!" Unfortunately, I can't turn off my brain for shit like this.

Actually it's quite logical to have one. Whenever a weapon is being developed a counter measure is also being developed and a counter measure of that and the chain goes non stop. Just look at our armies. That's exactly what they are doing. They pay millions for a weapon and more millions for a weapon that can stop it. There is nothing strange about it.

And not everyone is affected by it, like someone said already, accelerator would just reflect the sound waves. And I could imagin that the higher ups calculated, that someone will develop something like that. Why not being the first leaking it out and in back hand already got a counter measure against it, whiler other struggle to find one (nice research objects).

But then again it could be just my imagination xD
Mar 18, 2010 10:29 AM

Nov 2008
Dudes, you're like... thinking too much. Chill out.
Mar 18, 2010 10:35 AM

Jul 2009
Maximatum99 said:
Dudes, you're like... thinking too much. Chill out.

I was thinking the same about myself xD but hey, I'm bored atm waiting for food, so why not sharing thoughts ^^
Mar 18, 2010 6:16 PM

Dec 2008
francismeunier said:
OrochiPL said:
Maximatum99 said:

K. ;P

francismeunier said:
Maximatum99 said:

Kuroko is not worst nor better than Uiharu.....she is just better for abuse.....it's like taking a cat and mouse....the cat is more cute therefore not good for abuse as for the mouse....it is less cute therefore should be more abused for it's ugliness that is more so than the cat.....this is just a example.

Kuroko is really cool, Uiharu is just another moeidiot...
Kuroko has teleport and it´s strong, Uiharu doesn´t have powers and is very weak so it´s a easy target for rape

XD talk about rape in a thread about railgun LMAO
Mar 19, 2010 1:39 AM

Oct 2009
wabowser said:
francismeunier said:
OrochiPL said:
Maximatum99 said:

K. ;P

francismeunier said:
Maximatum99 said:

Kuroko is really cool, Uiharu is just another moeidiot...
Kuroko has teleport and it´s strong, Uiharu doesn´t have powers and is very weak so it´s a easy target for rape
Your logic is good but my referring had to do with appealing but it can be argue between appeal and innocence so I will agree on that but neither should be abused.....come on that would horrifying

Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

» Do you like Kuroko’s horniness, or do you think it’s annoying?

SwagsOnB - Oct 2, 2023

31 by waalex11 »»
Mar 13, 5:11 PM

Poll: » Do you like Toaru Kagaku no Railgun?

SpinStudios - Oct 25, 2021

18 by waalex11 »»
Mar 13, 5:08 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Proselyt - Jan 29, 2010

164 by TheAncientOne »»
Feb 25, 9:40 AM

» Why is there no CGDCT on this show?

Sagepool - Nov 30, 2023

14 by FZREMAKE »»
Dec 1, 2023 3:39 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Mar 19, 2010

372 by WELLERM »»
Nov 29, 2023 4:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.