Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Mar 15, 2010 12:24 PM
Dec 2008
i heard they were making a second season
but that its just not announced yet.
i dont have any links to prove
but it makese sense,
considering railgun wont end with accelerator imouto arc and stuff

i think you can find this info if you search on google a little
Mar 15, 2010 2:06 PM

Dec 2008
Please Kill Uiharu she is so annoying >_>

I just hope a good end
Mar 15, 2010 7:36 PM

Oct 2009
wabowser said:
Please do not because she is too cute to be killed.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Mar 15, 2010 8:02 PM

Nov 2008
francismeunier said:
wabowser said:
You are right; she is too cute to be killed. Perhaps repeatedly and violently raped? ROFL!

Just kidding but does Kuroko have to slap a bitch?
Mar 15, 2010 8:28 PM

Jul 2009
For me Uiharu feels realistic. How would you react if you think you're pretty useless and need help any time and then you have the chance to help someone else and you shout that out loud. But then you have to sit by and watch how 1. the one you wanted to help gets dragged away from you (Haruee seemingly staying with her old friend) 2. you try to help someone else but this one gets beaten up because of that (Kihara getting new hair) and 3. You realize that the one you thought would help you kidnaps those you wanted to save and again you just have to sit by and watch.
I could imagine most would snap and lose some tears and some more than others. Even if it's annoying, this just makes Uiharu more likeable as an individual and realistic charakter.

Don't understand why everyone wants her to be killed xD

And Saten was fantastic in this episode xD touching everyones nerves at the end. And why lol at her bat? Who would be brave enough to go against this enemy armed only with a bat? And she won't be that stupid to get in everyones way with a stupid bat solo action if it isn't nessecary.

Also nice reaction from Kuroko after the slap, she must have had bad feelings about this.

Kihara's 180 turn was awesome. In her sight annoying kid knows to much and standing in front of her. No hiding intentions anymore, no planing shemes nessecary anymore so let everything go you had to hide the whole time.
But yeah, she's pretty fucked up in her mind to do all those things brrrr chilled through my bones after her laugh. Misaka won't show mercy, i hope so.

And francis yay, Kurimu!
Even if our opinions differ, you are awesome!
Mar 15, 2010 10:09 PM

Oct 2009
Maximatum99 said:
francismeunier said:
wabowser said:
You are right; she is too cute to be killed. Perhaps repeatedly and violently raped? ROFL!

Yes because Uiharu was out of control with her emotions....well it did work right?
Rathma said:
And francis yay, Kurimu!
Well someone likes my avatar thanks but you should check the club of Kurimu I put a whole bunch of them GIFs of her.

Mar 16, 2010 10:22 AM

Jun 2009
Maximatum99 said:
francismeunier said:
wabowser said:

Well, if u think she's so cute, wouldn't it be better to quickly kill her? ...Oh wait, it's anime, so after 2 or 3 times she would turn into a slut. (´∀`)
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Mar 16, 2010 10:32 AM
Jun 2008
<Statement above>
Its like the outer appearance does matter when comes to Life and Death Situation ......its good i think, too much reality MIGHT make the anime bad.Vice-versa it might make the anime a legend too ^^
Mar 16, 2010 4:43 PM

Jun 2009
Saten with the bat made me think of Tokyo Tribes for some odd reason...
Mar 16, 2010 4:49 PM

Nov 2008
OrochiPL said:
Maximatum99 said:
francismeunier said:
wabowser said:

Well, if u think she's so cute, wouldn't it be better to quickly kill her? ...Oh wait, it's anime, so after 2 or 3 times she would turn into a slut. (´∀`)
I just said it for the lulz to counter Francis' view on her cuteness. But yes, relating to her situation it would go like this:

Uiharu: Please, don't put it in there. Ugh!
Uiharu: This feeling... it's taking me over. Why did you stop? Please. More, more!
Me: When I'm done with you, Saten is next.
Uiharu:Yes, she needs to experience it also. I'm glad I am pleasing you. Ah! I'm feeling like it's melting inside me.
Me: I'm cuming!
Uiharu: No, not inside!
Me: Sorry, it just felt so good.

Francis enters room:
Mar 16, 2010 6:17 PM

Sep 2007
Maximatum99 said:
OrochiPL said:
Maximatum99 said:
francismeunier said:
wabowser said:

I just said it for the lulz to counter Francis' view on her cuteness. But yes, relating to her situation it would go like this:

Uiharu: This feeling... it's taking me over. Why did you stop? Please. More, more!
Uiharu:Yes, she needs to experience it also. I'm glad I am pleasing you. Ah! I'm feeling like it's melting inside me.

Francis enters room:

Nah he'll just start making gifs and taking pictures instead of doing that.
Mar 16, 2010 6:47 PM

Nov 2008
Spot on.
Mar 16, 2010 6:47 PM

Dec 2008
francismeunier said:
Maximatum99 said:
francismeunier said:
wabowser said:

Yes because Uiharu was out of control with her emotions....well it did work right?

Yeah but still annoying >_>

Also no more emoSaten
Mar 16, 2010 9:19 PM

Oct 2009
Wasabi said:
Maximatum99 said:
OrochiPL said:
Maximatum99 said:
francismeunier said:
wabowser said:

Francis enters room:

Nah he'll just start making gifs and taking pictures instead of doing that.

I see what is happening here.....well not bad for something ecchi or maybe hentai but no ......I would not want that to happen to Uiharu at all..I would prefer to make more creative stuff.....read something about Cyber Visual Art...GIFs are kind of like that.

Mar 17, 2010 4:38 AM

Nov 2007
This series is almost ending...

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Mar 17, 2010 5:49 AM

Jun 2009
Maximatum99 said:
...babbling about Uiharu rape...

Don't even try touching Saten-san... *kill intent*
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Mar 17, 2010 6:16 AM

Nov 2008
Dude, my bad. It was just for a "Francis moment".
Mar 17, 2010 7:42 AM

Oct 2009
Maximatum99 said:
Why am I being targeted when clearly Uiharu abuse is not meant for her at all nor Saten...if you want to abuse go for Shirai at least.

Mar 17, 2010 8:57 AM

Jun 2009
Maximatum99 said:

K. ;P

francismeunier said:
Maximatum99 said:
Why am I being targeted when clearly Uiharu abuse is not meant for her at all nor Saten...if you want to abuse go for Shirai at least.

Why Kuroko? Uiharu is worse...
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Mar 17, 2010 9:11 AM

Oct 2009
OrochiPL said:
Maximatum99 said:

K. ;P

francismeunier said:
Maximatum99 said:

Kuroko is not worst nor better than Uiharu.....she is just better for abuse.....it's like taking a cat and mouse....the cat is more cute therefore not good for abuse as for the mouse....it is less cute therefore should be more abused for it's ugliness that is more so than the cat.....this is just a example.

Mar 17, 2010 9:17 AM

Jun 2009
Does it really matter how someone look to be 'abused', francis?
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Mar 17, 2010 1:19 PM

Aug 2009
francismeunier said:
Maximatum99 said:

DON'T TOUCH MY KUROKO. ;__;
Mar 17, 2010 4:14 PM

Oct 2009
Jumperboy333 said:
francismeunier said:
Maximatum99 said:

DON'T TOUCH MY KUROKO. ;__;

Fine than you can touch out Kiyama...why not just think of this way...Kuroko is more appealing thus more of a target....look at her underwear tastes and clothing when she wants to be sexy for Misaka and that is what I meant.

Mar 17, 2010 5:30 PM

Jun 2008
Watching Kuroko bitch-slap Uiharu was so unbelievably EPIC.

One more episode, I'll miss BiriBiri and Kuroko.

BiriBiri>>>Kuroko>>>>>Saten>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Uiharu
Mar 18, 2010 9:18 AM

Jun 2008
francismeunier said:
For some reason Misaka looked really nice with a skirt, white shirt and bare legs/feet...anyone else got a reaction?=>

Yeah she has nice long legs. She would became a sexy woman when she grows up.

Maximatum99 said:
Kirion said:
that "capacity down" thing is ridiculous deus ex machina. Imagine accelerator arc with this invention in mind. Why do you even bother to increase power of abilities if anti-skill, for example, can simply knock you out with capacity down and shoot from sniper rifle. Bad, bad writing.
You do pose some valid points. The implications for "capacity down" is awesome for law enforcement also. Like a directional sound thing to focus the waves; therefore not affecting the user. They got one of those in the military already.
I had the same reaction when she activated it. I was like, "That's damn lazy!" Unfortunately, I can't turn off my brain for shit like this.

Actually it's quite logical to have one. Whenever a weapon is being developed a counter measure is also being developed and a counter measure of that and the chain goes non stop. Just look at our armies. That's exactly what they are doing. They pay millions for a weapon and more millions for a weapon that can stop it. There is nothing strange about it.
Mar 18, 2010 10:09 AM

Jul 2009
Monad said:
francismeunier said:
For some reason Misaka looked really nice with a skirt, white shirt and bare legs/feet...anyone else got a reaction?=>

Yeah she has nice long legs. She would became a sexy woman when she grows up.

Maximatum99 said:
Kirion said:
that "capacity down" thing is ridiculous deus ex machina. Imagine accelerator arc with this invention in mind. Why do you even bother to increase power of abilities if anti-skill, for example, can simply knock you out with capacity down and shoot from sniper rifle. Bad, bad writing.
You do pose some valid points. The implications for "capacity down" is awesome for law enforcement also. Like a directional sound thing to focus the waves; therefore not affecting the user. They got one of those in the military already.
I had the same reaction when she activated it. I was like, "That's damn lazy!" Unfortunately, I can't turn off my brain for shit like this.

Actually it's quite logical to have one. Whenever a weapon is being developed a counter measure is also being developed and a counter measure of that and the chain goes non stop. Just look at our armies. That's exactly what they are doing. They pay millions for a weapon and more millions for a weapon that can stop it. There is nothing strange about it.

And not everyone is affected by it, like someone said already, accelerator would just reflect the sound waves. And I could imagin that the higher ups calculated, that someone will develop something like that. Why not being the first leaking it out and in back hand already got a counter measure against it, whiler other struggle to find one (nice research objects).

But then again it could be just my imagination xD
Mar 18, 2010 10:29 AM

Nov 2008
Dudes, you're like... thinking too much. Chill out.
Mar 18, 2010 10:35 AM

Jul 2009
Maximatum99 said:

I was thinking the same about myself xD but hey, I'm bored atm waiting for food, so why not sharing thoughts ^^
Mar 18, 2010 6:16 PM

Dec 2008
francismeunier said:
OrochiPL said:
Maximatum99 said:

K. ;P

francismeunier said:
Maximatum99 said:

Kuroko is not worst nor better than Uiharu.....she is just better for abuse.....it's like taking a cat and mouse....the cat is more cute therefore not good for abuse as for the mouse....it is less cute therefore should be more abused for it's ugliness that is more so than the cat.....this is just a example.

Kuroko is really cool, Uiharu is just another moeidiot...
Kuroko has teleport and it´s strong, Uiharu doesn´t have powers and is very weak so it´s a easy target for rape

XD talk about rape in a thread about railgun LMAO
Mar 19, 2010 1:39 AM

Oct 2009
wabowser said:
francismeunier said:
OrochiPL said:
Maximatum99 said:

K. ;P

francismeunier said:
Maximatum99 said:

Kuroko has teleport and it´s strong, Uiharu doesn´t have powers and is very weak so it´s a easy target for rape
Your logic is good but my referring had to do with appealing but it can be argue between appeal and innocence so I will agree on that but neither should be abused.....come on that would horrifying

Mar 19, 2010 7:18 AM

Jun 2008
Maximatum99 said:

Hey don't play the cool guy now. It's to late for that. You are the one who started the whole can't watch with out thinking too much.
Mar 19, 2010 7:30 AM

Nov 2008
^ No I didn't. Did you read what I wrote? The dude said, "that 'capacity down' thing is a ridiculous deus ex machina" and I said it was sort of realistic but cheap in terms of plot.

THEN You built upon what I said.
Mar 19, 2010 9:49 AM

Jul 2009
Hmmm "cheap in terms of plot"...
I understand your point of view and if you think about it, without this thing there could be more room for interesting events. And if you never had a hint about it, you wouldn't miss it either.

But i still like it because of the realism about it. Also the fact that those higher Levels aren't invincible in a fight. But that's just a different opinion than yours ^^
Mar 19, 2010 11:50 AM

Jul 2008
wow the rating just shot up. 7.95 to 8.03 in one day.
Mar 19, 2010 2:00 PM

May 2008
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeah, I am pumped!

Old avatar and sig retired for now.
Mar 19, 2010 2:10 PM

Jul 2008
tsubasalover said:

It won't connect to index because this arc is filler, nothing of this happened on the real storyline and nothing of this was a prelude for what's comming.

This filler arc is good, way better than those random filler we got before it. I still want my imouto arc and Meltdowner ._.

Rathma said:

And not everyone is affected by it, like someone said already, accelerator would just reflect the sound waves. And I could imagin that the higher ups calculated, that someone will develop something like that. Why not being the first leaking it out and in back hand already got a counter measure against it, whiler other struggle to find one (nice research objects).

Technically he could reflect sound but he wouldn't. Why would he reflect the sound when he does not know that it will affect his capacity, once he heard it it's too late he can't use his ability to reflect it anymore and anyway sound travel at a speed an human cannot react to, without always blocking every sound it is impossible to block this.
AlycenMar 19, 2010 2:15 PM
Mar 19, 2010 3:12 PM

Dec 2008
Tsundere-nyan said:

This filler arc is good, way better than those random filler we got before it. I still want my imouto arc and Meltdowner ._.

Yeah I also wanted to see Imouto it´s so dramatic and has alot of action, the third level 5 vs the fourth level 5 + level 4 stalker was incredible, also the blonde girl with thhe dolls was good battle

francismeunier said:
wabowser said:
francismeunier said:
OrochiPL said:
Maximatum99 said:

K. ;P

francismeunier said:
Maximatum99 said:

Your logic is good but my referring had to do with appealing but it can be argue between appeal and innocence so I will agree on that but neither should be abused.....come on that would horrifying

I know, rape it´s terrible, but again talking about rape in railgun it´s just hilarious after all this was just a little spam from everybody jaja xD
Mar 20, 2010 11:15 AM

Jul 2009
Tsundere-nyan said:

Rathma said:

Technically he could reflect sound but he wouldn't. Why would he reflect the sound when he does not know that it will affect his capacity, once he heard it it's too late he can't use his ability to reflect it anymore and anyway sound travel at a speed an human cannot react to, without always blocking every sound it is impossible to block this.

I thought about that, too. So now is the question if he's still able to reflect. And i could imagine that he won't back down and try untill he could reflect the waves only for one moment. I believe that's possible, because Misaka could still use her skills, not exactly as she wanted them to work, but she was still able to control them even for a moment. Hence Accelerator could still reflect the waves for a single moment, enough to recover from that.
(sry for bad english and bad sentences, have my reason for a dull mind atm xD)
Mar 20, 2010 11:47 AM

Jul 2008
Rathma said:
Tsundere-nyan said:

Rathma said:

I thought about that, too. So now is the question if he's still able to reflect. And i could imagine that he won't back down and try untill he could reflect the waves only for one moment. I believe that's possible, because Misaka could still use her skills, not exactly as she wanted them to work, but she was still able to control them even for a moment. Hence Accelerator could still reflect the waves for a single moment, enough to recover from that.
(sry for bad english and bad sentences, have my reason for a dull mind atm xD)

He could use his power but he could not have enough control over it to relfect sound, I'm pretty much sure to deviate something such as a sound wave it take precise control over his power since he must deviate it from every possible angle for both his ear.

Also you have no proof that when he will stop hearing the sound that his power will be fully restored. It seem more likely that after hearing the sound you have to wait some second for your power to be restored.
Mar 20, 2010 12:41 PM

Jul 2009
Jup, reasonable thoughts. But we witnessed the effect after destroying the capacity down thing and yeah, they needed a second to realize it, but when he is already using his power than he doesn't have to react anymore, that's what i thought.

Then again, if his skill has to recover even 1 sec before it's fully available again, then you're right.
Mar 28, 2010 4:21 AM

Oct 2007
After a few boring episodes this last arc is starting to pick up very nicely, I find myself actually looking forward to the last episode. These might also make me rate the anime a bit higher after finishing it. All depends on the last episode of course.

"Thousands have lived without love, not one without water." -Wystan Hugh
Apr 3, 2010 9:27 PM

Nov 2007
Nice that everything is set up for the final episode, final confrontation should be great with Misaka =D
Apr 11, 2010 9:20 PM

Aug 2008
Kiyama was hottt in this ep. Uihara really did need a slap. Good ol' Kuroko. The noise that girl made when she got told she needed to apologise was amazing.

That Kondou bird was quite funneh this ep. I love how hostile Kuroko is towards her. You can really feel the love.

Some great in the background Kuroko trying to molest Misaka noises.

And fuckles. Telestina bird is mental. The art for her face when she started showin' her crazy was amazinglylol. Jesus.

Only heard one "jan" sound from the policelady~

And I'm done. Roll on the last ep.
Apr 14, 2010 7:00 PM

Apr 2010

Thank god

Apr 27, 2010 3:36 AM

Feb 2008
This show is crap. Can't wait to finish it tomorrow.
Jul 3, 2010 12:06 PM

Aug 2008
I wanted to smack Telestina for her fugly expressions. So annoying. D:
Aug 7, 2010 2:56 PM

Aug 2009
YEAAA GAWDDAMN THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. THIS EPISODE JUST MADE ME INTERESTED IN THE SERIES AGAIN. AFTER EPISODE 15 IT LOST ITS COOL BUT THIS ONE YEAAAA SON THAT'S RIGHT.

So now they're all working together to fight Golden Therestina-sama. I doubt she stands a chance against Misaka. Only if that Capacity down was destroyed, she'll become nothing. I guess I couldn't say that she's nothing since she knows taekwondo.

Saten-san is becoming more and more the leader of all four of them. I love how she made everyone get along again. Uiharu, on the other hand, got the bitch slap that she deserved. Last but not the least, props for Kuroko for bitch slapping Uiharu. But the main thing right here is Misaka. I can't wait to see her pawn ass again.

MoonfrostAug 7, 2010 3:00 PM
Aug 9, 2010 4:04 AM

Apr 2010
Uiharu has to be one of the most annoying things ever.
When Kuroko slapped her my faith in this anime returned.
Aug 16, 2010 12:51 PM

Feb 2010
OMG Beatrice has been moved to toaru railgun! :O
Sep 17, 2010 9:04 PM

Aug 2010
Man. I am really not liking this last arc. :S
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

UnknownFact - Jan 2, 2010

169 by StateofOhayo »»
Apr 23, 10:51 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

throwaway513846 - Dec 25, 2009

224 by StateofOhayo »»
Apr 23, 10:13 PM

» Do you like Kuroko’s horniness, or do you think it’s annoying?

SwagsOnB - Oct 2, 2023

31 by waalex11 »»
Mar 13, 5:11 PM

Poll: » Do you like Toaru Kagaku no Railgun?

SpinStudios - Oct 25, 2021

18 by waalex11 »»
Mar 13, 5:08 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Proselyt - Jan 29, 2010

164 by TheAncientOne »»
Feb 25, 9:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.