MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Kiddy GiRL-AND Episode 22 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Kiddy GiRL-AND »» Kiddy GiRL-AND Episode 22 Discussion

View Poll Results: Kiddy GiRL-AND Episode 22 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

7 63.64%
4 out of 5: Liked it

3 27.27%
3 out of 5: It was OK

1 9.09%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 11

03-11-10, 7:02 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode was a bit averages, finally in the end we once again saw Eclair & Lumière becuase of him, ehmm.. How do you spell his name?
The planet time space that Eclair & Lumière stopped, but in previous episodes they actually didn't died just they time stopped.
I think your guys understand when you watch it xD

ProBlackbird.Wordpress.com - Check out my Blog

03-12-10, 12:04 AM

It was incredible! Brilliant! The first half not much but the second half was incredible! From the entry of Q-Feuille with music in the background to the sudden appearance of not only Tweedledee and Tweedledum but also A-un/Ou-un coming suddenly. The background music was really good there too. The action was lived for! Ah.......Tweedledee using her powers to stop Sapphire's ice and Tweedledum saving her sister while in action. A-un/Ou-un using their powers to how they are supposed was brilliant! The battle of GTO VS the forces of Gaktoer was not bad but should have been longer

Gaktoer is crazy wanting to destroy all as if he was not mad enough. Best was when Eclair/Lumiere came and spoke more....... that was incredible.....let's hope they come back safe again and Gaktoer must die. Surprised that Rubis would become against Gaktoer in the end. Q-Feuille was also impressive with her power upped version when using her powers. Next episode.....Q-Feuille being grabbed by Gaktoer....not good and Hiver/Sommer being frozen looks bad....will Eclair/Lumiere come really to the rescue?
Blackbird said:
This episode was a bit averages,

What are you talking about.....compared to others of this serie except episode 20 it was amazing! It think this is the best and if it continues like that.....it will only get better like it did in Kiddy Grade! The way it's going this the way Kiddy Grade was going except better than this series.
Blackbird said:
The planet time space that Eclair & Lumière stopped, but in previous episodes they actually didn't died just they time stopped.
I think your guys understand when you watch it xD
I knew that from the beginning that they were just frozen.
Modified by francismeunier, 03-12-10, 12:11 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.

03-12-10, 1:34 PM

This episode was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G !!!

Specially when Eclair and Lumiere appeared once more <3 ahh , I love those two XD

I was also amazed by Q-feuille's improved powers O.O

Anyway , great episode , can't wait for the next one @_@

03-12-10, 10:04 PM

Helheim said:
This episode was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G !!!

Specially when Eclair and Lumiere appeared once more <3 ahh , I love those two XD

I was also amazed by Q-feuille's improved powers O.O

Anyway , great episode , can't wait for the next one @_@

That's what I want to hear! You got all this right my friend! Exactly my excitement! They made things even better with ES members coming in at the right time!

03-13-10, 12:35 PM

Indeed , when the ES members came in I was all like "WOHOO ! Here come's the cavalry !!"

I'm also hoping to see more of Eclair and Lumiere in the next episode , since time was frozen , they have a lot of things to catch up with XD

03-13-10, 1:47 PM

Helheim said:
I'm also hoping to see more of Eclair and Lumiere in the next episode , since time was frozen , they have a lot of things to catch up with XD
Yeah and I swear they make Eclair/Lumiere come back alive to kill Gaktoer.....10/10 automatic! You should see my list and will know why......Ok so I made some EPIC GIFs and you can grab any! These I think really are nice compared to other episodes....First is of course Eclair and Lumiere...my joy!=>

Tweedledee and Tweedledum were also good ones=>
A-un was also really good in this one....I was impressed of him actually=>
Ascoeur was actually funny here with that face=>
This really was a incredible episode and I once again hope it continues like that till the end!
Modified by francismeunier, 03-14-10, 6:03 PM

03-21-10, 6:11 PM

The twist at the end was a little random but great episode otherwise. I made a little fangirl scream when they returned!

03-22-10, 11:22 AM

francismeunier said:
Helheim said:

>> the message above (:P) <<

^w^ yeah nice eps. <3
4 out of 5: Liked it (your vote)
I miss Eclair and Lumiere so much ^w^
Modified by thisisover, 03-23-10, 7:13 AM

03-23-12, 6:20 PM

I'm glad all the "bad" guys are realizing what's right :)

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices