MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Kanokon ovas specials ^^
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Kanokon: Manatsu no Dai Shanikusai Specials »» Kanokon ovas specials ^^

03-11-10, 7:15 AM

No one told anything about these episodes, so I'll be the first ^^.
These episodes were longer than the thers, and it's so kawaii seeing chizuru with kouta always together, and that ending was so kyaaaaa *¬*
i guess we really want to see hentai stuff with them XD

05-14-11, 4:17 PM

~.~ this was way better than the actual OVAs. Not only because of the excessive amount of fanservice (borderline hentai) but it really showed Chizuro and Kouta doing 'stuff' together with out Kouta screaming for his life.
Somewhat excesive on the service but they showed them getting along well which i believe was the original purpose of the OVAs (which where boring and annoying to watch)
huh?

02-26-13, 4:55 PM

Please tell me where i can watch these episodes.

02-26-13, 5:25 PM

I'm usually not spoonfeeding, but since I love this show, I'll make an exception here. Next time, google you lazy...

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Daishanikusai+bakabt

If somebody sees this thread bumped now, how did the LN progress? I see it still listed as "publishing" in MAL, can someone maybe give a brief summary on what happened after the anime? Googled a bit, apparently some new characters were introduced. Don't give a shit about them, please just tell me how the romance progressed.... I'm guessing it didn't at all.. Really loved the romance in the anime, it was more heartwarming than most other romance stuff.

Shit, need to step up my moon learning, need to read these novels.

10-28-13, 2:07 PM

If anyone does find or just come across Kanokon: Manatsu no Dai Shanikusai Specials

and i mean the 3min specials not the x2 OVA which are allover the WEB it would be great if anyone could mail me & replay on a direct link..

Thanks!

01-19-14, 8:43 PM

For those who would still look for them, I found them in french sub:

http://www.anime-ultime.net/file-0-1/4193-Kanokon-Manatsu-no-Dai-Shanikusai-Specials-Interdit---16-ans-vostfr-streaming-ddl-hd#principal

Even if you don't understand what is written, I think you can bare with it for 3 minutes. (The 2nd one don't have voices)

Anyway it's not like it's that hard to understand even without eng sub and it's better than not seeing them at all.

04-10-14, 1:05 PM

Fanservice 5/10 from me.

04-12-14, 9:06 AM

thx for the link~

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices