Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
Dec 31, 2011 1:27 AM
May 2010
http://myanimelist.net/character/29563/Minami_Shimada

I don't want to see a tsundere who keeps knocking out the boy she like and backstabbing a friend because of a misunderstanding. =_=
Yeah. You don't understand Japanese when you first transfered to Japan,and you call people "You piece of shit" when you don't understand anything? -_-

Just die you whore. Hope you get raped. -_-
doodledesuDec 31, 2011 1:30 AM
Feb 9, 2012 2:38 AM
Jul 2010
Louise(Zero no Tsukaima)
MOST ANNOYING BITCH!!!
Jun 25, 2012 3:54 AM

May 2012
Saeko Busujima from HOTD,
Kanejou Kyoka from b gata H kei
Misa from death note
Aug 27, 2012 6:03 AM

Aug 2012
I know she's a main character, but I just can't stand Yuuki from Vampire Knight.
Worst female character ever! Really! > <
'Why? Because you are my friend! ~'
Sep 29, 2012 4:06 AM

Jul 2011
Inoue Orihime - Bleach
Nami - One Piece
Chrome Dokuro - Katekyo hitman Reborn
Kagura - Gintama
Aisaka Taiga - ToraDora

it is not full list, but it will be too long to write.
講廢話,被撞到.
Dec 4, 2012 11:40 PM

Nov 2008
GameYuu said:
I know she's a main character, but I just can't stand Yuuki from Vampire Knight.
Worst female character ever! Really! > <

Yuuki has HORRIBLE taste in men (Kaname) but no. Miaka's still the worst female character ever. XD

Dec 15, 2012 5:21 PM

May 2012
I must fucking add Yozora from Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai.
I wish that bitch will get run over by a bus. =_=
Aug 23, 2013 11:15 AM

Nov 2009
Hinata Hyuuga and Orihime Inoue hate theem !
Apr 26, 2014 4:03 AM
Mar 2014
Moriyama Shiemi (Ao no Exorcist)
Miura Haru (Katekyo Hitman Reborn)
Sasagawa Kyoko (Katekyo Hitman Reborn)
Yuka Minase (11 eyes)
May 2, 2015 5:00 AM

Sep 2009
Lenalee Lee (D. Gray Man)
Haruno Sakura (Naruto)
Kuchiki Rukia (Bleach)
Takagi Saya (Highschool of the Dead)
Himejima Akeno (Highschool DxD- she is so bitchy especially way of talking and voice.)
Murano Satomi (Kiseijuu-only in anime verison, also she voiced by one of my favorite seiyuu but i think her voice didn't suited that girl idk but she was really annoying by saying "Are you really that Shinichi" anyway.)
VargnattJun 25, 2015 6:26 AM

May 7, 2015 12:13 AM
Always yours.

Apr 2015
Gosh, so many annoying characters:

Hinata (Naruto) - so whiny and pathetic, don't know why everyone likes NarutoxHinata
Narumi (Ao Haru Ride, manga) - just gets in the way and is a total b*tch
Fuko (Clannad) - cute but what else?
Inaho (Aldnoah.Zero) - didn't finish anime, but from only 5 episodes, he's an asshole who doesn't care about his comrades.
Jun 22, 2015 8:41 PM
Feb 2015
I really, really, REALLY hates Takano Miyo from Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni, especially in season 2. Anyone else?
Aug 28, 2015 2:31 PM
Aug 2015
I'm glad I found people with similar opinions. Here is my list:

Lenalee - D.Gray-man: I can't like a person who punches others in the face or otherwise abuses them, and depicting it as "funny", "brave" or "thanks Allen, Lavi for saving me from a sadistic and bloodthirsty child-looking Noah, when I couldn't fight back". Compared to the other characters she doesn't have it that bad, yet we almost only see her angst and then suddenly gain back her powers from it. And when Allen is betrayed as a traitor, Kanda is supposedly dead and Lavi is being tortured I don't want to see her cry after 3 whole months because she felt helpless back then. If she feels weak, then she should train. I think 3 month is more than enough to build resolution.

Angela/Ash, the Slut-Nun & Hannah- Kuroshitsuji: Why do these two even exist in the first place? Scratch it, the whole filler series serving as a sequel for an anime with alternative ending and more fillers than actual canon is pissing me off.

Cross Yuuki - Vampire Knight: Disliking her is basically disliking VK, she WAS ok at first, but when I realised she and Kaname were siblings born from sibling parents I said NOPE to all of it and dropped the manga.

Misa - Death Note: I dislike her, but it's not as deep as hate, but I don't get it why she likes Light and I'm mad at her for contributing to Rem's death (I have no idea what those two death gods saw in her). Not as much as Lenalee though, she's the only female anime character I hate.

In the beginning I disliked Maka from Soul Eater when she went around that "all men are the same", I hate it when women say that, but later she stopped and helped Soul to deal with the "black blood" so cookies for her.

I don't hate Orihime or Hinata. Orihime is weak, but at least she is aware of that and trains, and does her best not to be a burden *glares at Lenalee*. Also, her healing skills are great support.

Hinata is an adorable cinnamon roll in my opinion, her love and admiration for Naruto gace her the motivation to get stronger and was always supporting Naruto, I don't see why so many people hate her. Sakura was badass against Sasori, but then I feel as if her character development stopped and her love for Sasuke is not as pure as Hinata's for Naruto, I don't hate her, but I think Hinata is much cuter.
Oct 30, 2015 10:29 AM
Oct 2011
Tae Shimura (Gintama).

I despise that irritating lousy b**ch with a passion LMAO
May 9, 2016 8:48 AM
Jan 2016
I have never hated a character more than Lenalee Lee from DGM. First she rants about how her friends are her whole world and the Black Order is her home, and then when said friends and home are under attack, she sits on her ass and bawls. What makes it worse is that everyone sympathises with her, whereas if ANY other character is in pain or stalling because of trauma or whatever, they get yelled at. She is treated like such a special snowflake when she doesn't deserve it, and it drives me up a wall. For an entire arc she does nothing and just has the main guys saving her ass, while she's wearing a swimsuit in everything but name. The fanservice is just painfully obvious.

When the main character has to leave the Order because he's being hounded and is in deep, deep shit, the bitch doesn't give a goddamn thought as to how difficult this must be for him - she only cares about the fact that she'll be without him. This would make her interesting were it not for the fact that everyone - other characters and fans alike - thinks she's the purest, kindest being to ever exist. Everyone just happily overlooks her flaws and never calls her out on her bullshit. She gets away with so much crap, it's enraging - if she were a male character, people would call her manipulative and badly handled, but no. She's the female lead, so if you criticise her AT ALL, for ANYTHING, you are branded as a misogynist.

In the Ark, when the team has to leave people behind so everyone can have a chance at eventually surviving, she throws a hissy fit and refuses to get a fucking grip, while other characters have the maturity to accept their situation and move on. Instead of telling her to shut the hell up and stop acting so spoiled and self-entitled, as if HER opinion is the only one that matters, the characters just constantly comfort and baby her. Which basically negates every chance of character development, because everyone is convinced this bitch is the most perfect being on planet Earth. Allen, Kanda and Lavi consistently get their asses beaten when they DARE sit on their asses and cry/get emotional (as opposed to fight, which they are trained to do) while other people are dying, but Lenalee only gets sympathy and hugs and people rushing to carry her.

Also, Keiko and Yukina from Yu Yu Hakusho. Both their narratives revolve entirely around the male characters. They never go beyond being 'the girlfriend' and 'the sister and potential love interest'. Idk why Togashi couldn't make more female characters like Genkai and Mukuro, but that would have been great.

He does get a lot better with female characters in HxH; personally, I love the way he wrote Melody. She's nowhere near conventionally pretty (she's canonically mistaken for a guy), she has an interesting backstory, and can kick some serious ass - plus she's a big support for Kurapika. Now that's the kind of female character I'll happily read about.
redstripedsocksJun 2, 2016 1:05 AM
Feb 4, 2017 7:33 PM
Aug 2014
serena from pokemon
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

More topics from this board

» your top ten most hated anime and manga woman that you just want to kill

princessakura - Jan 13, 2019

0 by princessakura »»
Jan 13, 2019 8:39 AM

» am i the only one who hates serena from pokemon here

boa555 - Jan 19, 2017

0 by boa555 »»
Jan 19, 2017 11:59 AM

» Why is my fav character on the list? ( 1 2 3 )

id - Mar 23, 2008

134 by TogameCheerio »»
Jul 1, 2016 3:47 AM

» Which Female Persona do you Think is Overdone?

Dragon_Empress - Aug 12, 2008

44 by Willthemost »»
Jun 22, 2015 8:44 PM

» if you could add.... ( 1 2 3 )

eiskalt - Jun 4, 2008

111 by freakystyley »»
Feb 1, 2015 5:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.