Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Aug 5, 2008 8:09 AM

Jul 2008
Im gonna name a popular character that I dislike.

Character: Nagato Yuki
Anime: TMOHS
Why?:

Her personality is soooo stereotypical and dull. The quiet genious w/ glasses.....yawn. She has her moments, but she's nothing special. She is not that attractive either like ppl think >_>
CCs_No1_FanboyAug 5, 2008 8:56 AM

Aug 6, 2008 11:52 PM

Nov 2007

priscilla of claymore..
why?.. because she kiLLed my favorite character, teresa of the faint smiLe.. :p
Aug 7, 2008 3:05 AM

Jun 2008
Orihime and her annoying >kurosaki-kun< and >kuchiki-san< shouts.

Nina from Code Geass - I'll be joyful when someone kill her. Or she kill herself. Stupid little girl without momy Euphie.(Thank god, she is dead. And also Shirley)

I wanna see when Suzaku (another bitch) kill Nina by Freya and later kill himself(herself) in despair.

Misa-Misa -> omg. I want her abortion but it's bit too late.

Lenalee and her "Allen-kun! Lavi! Allen-kun! Allen-kun! Allen-kun!" ! Another girl who can only cry and say 3 words. She was ok when she have long hair. Damn mangaka he destroy good character.

and sorry for my english.
sorry for my english ; [
Aug 9, 2008 12:00 PM

Apr 2008
I'd say my top 3 would be..
Sakura
Misa
Kairi
but also i hate Orihime
:3
Aug 10, 2008 9:10 AM

Dec 2007
Doggie-Chan said:
sakura from naruto
shes okay in naruto shipuudden
but in naruto i want to rip her f*cking head off!

*nods* agreeeeeeeeeeeeee

misa(death note), sotoko(higurashi no naku no koro ni...), suzuka(suzuka), Suzumiya Haruhi --___-- and characters who always need other people to save em
3liAug 10, 2008 9:22 AM
headphones are sexy~~<3
Sep 2, 2008 4:56 PM

Aug 2008
Hinamori (Bleach)- too sweet, too naive, too annoying. Really, her "Aizen- *puppy eyes*- samaaa" was driving me mad. If I were him, I would also get the hell out of Soul Society. But just because of her o.O She could be so nice to go and just die somewhere quietly...

Orihime- and "Kurosaki-kun"... Just NO.

Misa Misa- people like her should be forbidden. I almost feel sorry for Light that he had to stand her. And the fact, that he did it by his own will, was for me proof of his madness...
Kiyomi Takada (also Death Note)- shallow, naive, blinded by her own vanity... well, simply stupid.

Asuka Langley Soryu- annoying, noisy and bossy. I really hated her at first sight. Although I always had to admit that her psyche was constructed very well.

LailerosseSep 2, 2008 5:07 PM

The best shape for an angel! ;)

Oct 21, 2008 6:42 AM
Mar 2008
Eva Heinemann (from Monster), there's no arguing that.
I hate that arrogant characters. A lot.

I support brief, condensed anime reviews!
Oct 30, 2008 8:39 AM

Jun 2008
haven't anyone said kotoko? when i think about the most annoying one, she is the first who i can think of:D she is really really irritates me -_-* such a silly character *omg O.o* irie keep saying "baka! baka!" and she keeps saying "irie-kun i love you!" :D
Nov 8, 2008 11:09 PM
May 2008
Shioh from To Heart.
Nov 22, 2008 4:01 PM
Jul 2018
nagi from Hayate no gotoku
every girl in School days
Nov 24, 2008 7:09 PM

Jan 2008
Konata, Kagami, Miyuki and Tsukasa from Lucky Star. They're all equal in annoyance level in the way that I'd enjoy flaying them whilst they're still conscious then throwing glass pots of salt at them for hours.
Nov 27, 2008 2:36 PM

Oct 2007
Seasonreaper said:
Konata, Kagami, Miyuki and Tsukasa from Lucky Star. They're all equal in annoyance level in the way that I'd enjoy flaying them whilst they're still conscious then throwing glass pots of salt at them for hours.

...Lovely.

I don't think this club is meant for hating the entire cast of any certain anime. >_>
You can find me on IRC.
Nov 30, 2008 10:26 PM

Jul 2008
Misa from Death Note
and
ALL BIG Breasted women. They are there for fan-service and panty-shots...
And that entire cast of Rosario+Vampire

Dec 1, 2008 1:32 PM
Jan 2008
Orihime from Bleach >_<
She's stupid ¬¬
Dec 2, 2008 11:54 AM
Jul 2008
Misa maybe is pretty, but I hate her for fooling away her life... It's getting on my nerves...

Hinata-chan.... please, go and die... and grab Orihime with you too...
Dec 6, 2008 10:55 PM

Jul 2008
Many previous named but here is my list:

Misa-Misa from Death Note
Kagome from InuYasha - why don't you sit on your ass for the rest of the show?
Nina Einstein from Code Geass along with Shirley Fenette - both were equally annoying, the former especially, wasting screen time.
Himeko from Kannazuki no Miko - for being dense and stupid- it's a wonder anyone loves you
Kirihara Misaki from Darker than Black
Eureka from Eureka Seven
Tamao from Shaman King
Utau from Shugo Chara!
Kraehe from Princess Tutu - after 15+ episodes I got tired of her
Miyamura Miyako and Shindou Kei from ef - a tale of memories
Limelda Jorg from Madlax - for killing off a character and- my God, the woman has let you go so many times, give it up already!
Yuka from Elfen Lied
Tsukimiya Ayu from Kanon - "Uguu!"
Yuasa Hiromi from True Tears - glad she matured somewhat near the end
'Hilary' from Beyblade - she needs to be on that list!
Tsukidate Chiyo from Strawberry Panic

And the worst of them all:

Anzu/Tea from Yu-Gi-Oh!
Dec 13, 2008 4:27 PM

Jan 2008
She's already on the list here, but I simply can't stand Misa Amane from Death Note.

I feel sorry for Light, having to put up with someone that annoying. Sheesh. Up until now, very few characters annoyed me, but Misa... I could go on forever. If it were me, and I was in Light's position, I would have found some way to be rid of her. *evil laughter* XD

Another from Death Note - Kyomi Takada. Just plain wrong. A woman blinded by her own ego if you ask me. She was just strange.

Oh yeah, and also Orihime Inoue. She's... eh. I never liked her much, she's just not my type of character.
My adopted dragons - please help them grow! ^.^
Dec 21, 2008 6:30 PM

Oct 2008
This was interesting ^^

Blood+: Saya -
ephemeralM said:

> Otonashi Saya (BLOOD+) - trying to protect your family and friends fighting monsters while having breakdowns and crying every 5 minutes? good luck

Claymore: Priscilla - Childish and

Death Note: Misa - Fail much? Where's your brain!?
Ergo Proxy: Pino - How are you neccessary?
Full Metal Panic!: Kaname - Really. What's so special about her? All she does is hit Sagara?
Hayate no Gotoku: Nagi - I hate it when people yell about every slightest thing and only sees things the way they like it.
Le Portrait de Petit Cossette: Mataki - Woman, give the boy a rest -___-''
Naruto: Sakura - "way to stand there..."
Princess Tutu: Kraehe - Way to torture the prince

This Ugly yet Beautiful World: Hikari (the bigger one) - My sympathy is usually with those who loved someone first, and in this case she was second and only saw what she wanted.
Dec 22, 2008 6:35 PM
Dec 2008
jow said:
Misa sux omg, she is the "best" annoying character I ever seen!
and I hate Asuka (eva) too, she's so fucking annoying that makes me insane <@__@> like, "OK THAT'S IT BITCH, U THINK U'R THE BEST? GET AWAY".

I love Asuka! she is fucking annoying as hell but I still think she is boss.
Jan 9, 2009 11:08 AM

Dec 2008
Kagome from Inuyasha

...and btw, I think this is the BEST name for a club ever! LOL
Jan 15, 2009 9:18 AM

Jan 2009
The worst of the worst are Nana Komatsu, Sakura Haruno and Nina Einstein !!!! Sorry I couldn't decide between them!

I Will Never Give Up, Till The End...
Jan 17, 2009 5:52 AM

Jul 2007
shylovegrisha said:
Kagome from Inuyasha

...and btw, I think this is the BEST name for a club ever! LOL

LOL i agree xD
Jan 28, 2009 1:02 AM

Nov 2008
The person I hate most in the anime world: Higurashi Kagome (Inuyasha). She is SO annoying! She wants everything to go in her way or else she'll take it out on Inuyasha or 'go home'. I would LOVE it if she just left the feudal era and NEVER come back, or jut simply die. Every time I see her quacking (yes, I'm following this, cos I find it rather amusing.) face, I feel like I want to claw/hit/burn/tear the picture no matter what it's made of. The Inuyasha DVD I have in my room that has her picture, it has countless claw marks and dents where she is.

That main girl in Trinity Blood that's a nun. Forgot her name...guess it's better that way, so I won't have so much anger issues. She's the ONLY reason I dropped that manga. She's too annoying, plus I think she's ugly.

I have just noticed something. Every Sakura that I have known, are annoying as hell. Sakura from Naruto (although she's alot etter in Shippuden), Sakura from CLAMP, and any other ones that I may have forgotten.

That Yoshi-something from Shana. STOP GETTING IN SHANA'S WAY ALL THE TIME DAMN IT!

For some time, Lenalee (D.Gray-Man.) it seemed to me that she was getting in the way of Kanda and Allen.

...Yeah, I think that's mainly all the girls from the anime world that I hate.

Edit: I forgot Orihime (Bleach)

P.S: I could have put this post into far more inpolite words, but chose not to for the little kiddies.
thewhiteseaJan 28, 2009 1:06 AM
Jan 29, 2009 6:19 PM
Jul 2018
Porgy said:
Many previous named but here is my list:

Tsukimiya Ayu from Kanon - "Uguu!"

D:! You hate her just because of her Uguus?!
Jan 30, 2009 2:20 PM

Sep 2008
sheril from macross frontier hate u the most!
yuki vampire knight
reira from nana
yamamoto yuri from bokura ga ita
Feb 9, 2009 10:07 AM

Apr 2008
Sheryl (Macross F), Hinata (Naruto), Karen (Code Geass), Rukia (Bleach), Maka (Soul Eater).

Feb 10, 2009 12:16 AM

Nov 2008
The newest member on my hate list, second to only the Kagome-b herself, is the one and only....Shirley(Code geass)!

That annoying quacker...
Mar 18, 2009 1:08 AM

Sep 2008
Kallen (Code Geass). Sorry Kallen fans, but I can't stand her and the fanservice scenes isn't helping her either. Why isn't her name in the Character Relations list?
Mar 20, 2009 6:35 AM
Jan 2009
Well, it's a big list, but I think Inoue Orihime, from Bleach, is the most hateful creature EVER.

But all the women from Code Geass are terrible. And Lenalee Lee and Road, from D.Gray-Man, and Amane Misa, from Death Note, and... Well, enough. I think these ones are the worst.
Mar 21, 2009 8:20 AM
May 2008
for me Rukia Kuchiki from bleach can be a little bitchy
welcome to hell
Mar 21, 2009 9:41 PM

Apr 2008
Kaname Chidori (Full Metal Panic!)
Kagome Higurashi (Inuyasha)
Winry Rockbell (Fullmetal Alchemist)
Apr 3, 2009 10:13 AM

Jan 2008
Moka - Rosario + Vampire
How can her evil version be so hot, when she is so damn irritating.
Apr 9, 2009 7:31 AM

Sep 2008
(Taken from my list)
Wost Female Characters:
Sakura (Naruto)
Sekai (School Days)
Nemu (Da Capo)
Elis Housen (Canvas 2)
Kaede (Shuffle)

-Who isn't annoyed by Sakura? No reason to explain her lol.
-"Hey Setsuna, can I trade seats with you to sit by the guy that you like and hook him up with another girl then cheat on him later and kill him"?
-Hmm, its been awhile since I watched Da Capo but her tsundere personality is annoying but she should have died. *OVA comes out* Looks like the creators agree with me too.
-Wow, so much running away, so much unnecessary drama by her and she created the worst ending I have ever seen from all the anime I have watched so far.
-Hmm, its not that I really hate her is more like I fear her. Shes so freaking scary and mean.
May 7, 2009 5:49 AM

Apr 2008
Doggie-Chan said:
sakura from naruto shes okay in naruto shipuudden

Yeah!Totally agree~~ I hate her f*cking face in the Naruto!Well she's fine in Naruto Shippuuden!^^But in first season..OMG!Back off sakura!!tsktsk

And Oh..List of the characters I hate >_>!! :<
Or should I say..The list of worst characters on anime ;)

1.Sakura from Naruto(Everyone knows the reason!KILL her down!^^)
2.Kotonoha Katsure from School days(Yeah!You and Makoto's baby is a demon!Because both of yah are *evil laugh*)
3.Kazumi Yoshida from Shakugan no Shana(Whatever..I don't get this character!!She is a BUG in the Anime*Shakugan no shana*!!)
4.Nana Yamamoto from Bokura ga Ita(Yano's ex!FUCK.She's a pervert!?)
5.Chiharu Tanaka from Lovely Complex(I hate her because she stole Ryoji Suzuki from Risa..But don't care anymore Koizumi Risa suits for Otani so well^^!*thumbs up* I just hate her fucking face and she is a shy that is so bleeeh~ -.-)
6.Vanilla Mieux from Sugar Sugar Rune(She's a moron!A total moron!She is Chocola's bestfriend and then she blah blah!waa..Forget it!I really hate her>_>Get lost vampire witch :<)
7.Haruka from Mirumo de Pon(ASSHOLE!Goddammit..She is a fucking idiot women!waa..she stoles Dylan from Kaede..She has no life!Get her down to hell!)
8.An Tachibana from Prince of Tennis(I don't like her because she SUCKS.Is that hard to tell?!)
9.Eureka from Eureka Seven(What the hell?!This is character is so weird >_> I don't get her!Just made me hate her!)
10.Sakuno Ryuzaka from Prince of Tennis(She stoles Ryoma from me T^T I'll kill her If I we're part of the anime!Ryoma is just mine!!No cheating baby girl -.-Worst Character ever)
11.Diva from Blood+(She is so ewww..I don't want Solomon to be her servant!He is mine^^Plus,she is not a princess to be serve like that!^^Ugh..I'll bite her!^^)
12.Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier(I don't like her..WTF!Who is she?A diva?Pffft..She is not for Alto..Hmf!!..Ranka is more better than her^^And Ranka suit Alto more ;p bleeh~)
13.Yuuki Cross from Vampire Knight!(Yep!I hate her!^^First I don't but now I do!)
14.Simca from Air Gear(I know may of the people like hr but..w00t!!I don't like her for Ikki bleeeh~ Ikki and Ringo forever *thumbs up* and Oh,She really sucks!!)
15.Alice Eve from Black Blood Brothers(Everytime I see her in the scenes I wanna slap her in the face!She's pretty but waa...I don't like her!)
16.Mai Moritaka from Dear Boys(She and Aikawa don't suit!Haha she is so ugly!!UGLY!!I more like Aikawa x Satomi!Yeah I do..Love Satomi!)
17.Mutsumi Akiyoshi from Dear Boys(Like her bestie Moritaka she also sucks! =P I don't like her..No comment..Just don't really like her!She must be out on the Anime!)
18.Fasalina from Gun x Sword(Yeah!I don't like her..She's ugly and so a nobody for meh~ she had sex with Michael Garret just to be in her side..Back Off girl!He's mine and Michael is more better with her sister Wendy Garret!!You stole her only Family^^You'll pay a Million dollar to me ~ :DD)
19.Haruka Suzumiya from Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien(Ha!What the heck..A timid shy girl bleh~ I hate her >_> Who is she to slap Mitsuki?Waa!She is a demon girl -.- Plus,Mitsuki and Takayuki are really for each other not her!Get outta the Anime!She's priceless!)
20.Cheng from Jyu Oh Sei(A traitor!She stoles Thor from Tiz!How dare she kiss Thor T^T.Waa..I really hate her.)
21.Tokine Yukimura from Kekkaishi(Why can't she like Yoshimori!?Hah..She is not a princess^^To be honest Yurina Kanda is more better for Yoshi!)
22.Anna Rochefort from Le Chevalier d'Eon(Why on earth!!She is Deons wife?!*thumbs down* she is not for him >_>)
23.Maika Yoshikawa from Magikano(Err..She is Inlove with his brother?OMG..That's a nonsense thing^^She say's she owns Haruo Yoshikawa?LOL..Haruo and Ayumi Mamiya only!And forever buddy ;p)
24.Nanami Lucia from Pichi Pichi Ptch(w00t..I don't like her personality,face etc..all about her and I don't like her for Kaito..She's annoying!^^)
25.Koishi Herikawa from Onegai Teacher(She thinks she is for Kei?LOL..No way!)
26.Masako Hara from Ghost Hunt(I totally hate her..Everything about her..And Oh, she and Naru(Kazuya Shibuya) is not for each other..Mai Taniyama is the one :DD)
27.Tohru from Fruits Basket(At first glance I really like her but at the time I really don't like her..IDK why!?)
28.Akiko Fujiwara no from Shounen Onmyouji(She is so annoying for me and I don't like her for Masahiro!)
29.Akane Tendo from Ranma1/2(I don't know why but I hate her^^Even for the first time D:)
30.Takako from Pretear(She is not the only pretear you know!She is dreaming bleh!Whatever make her loser!)
31.Yui Hongo from Fushigi Yuugi(She is annoying..I don't get this character^^Get a life Yui *demon eyes*)
32.Kaname Chidori from Full Metal Panic(I don't get her at all >_>I like her before but now boo..IDK Why!Before I hate Tessa but now LOL She is the one I like)
33.Saya Minatsuki from Black Cat(I hate her!Everytime I see her she is totally annoying..She is not for Train :< Back OFF girl^^)
34.Nia Teppelin from TTGL(I don't really like her^^IDK know why..But I don't like her for Simon and I really think she is super annoying!^^)
35.Risa Harada from DN Angel(Totally!Worst Anime Character ever..I think everyone knows why!WTF..Back OFF!Dark is mine!Get outta the anime women =P)
36.Amu Hinamori from Shugo Chara(I don't like everything about her!And I dun like her for Ikuto!I like Utau <33 for Ikuto)
37.Mayo Sakaki from Fushigi Yuugi:Eikoden(A random person who just messed up the whole story!Blah blah blah)

As you can see I hate people who have no LIFE!..I also hate people who stoles
others love ones >.>

LOL..Others?!I totally forgot =P..But I will post it in here ASAP :DD..
KomikaJun 9, 2009 10:13 PM

Mai; Inactive. Ta-tah!
May 7, 2009 6:14 AM

Apr 2008
LethalDolly said:
This was interesting ^^
Full Metal Panic!: Kaname - Really. What's so special about her? All she does is hit Sagara?

Thought of that as well =P Haha^^She could join any boxing,karate etc.. haha..I more like Tessa ctually ;p

Mai; Inactive. Ta-tah!
May 11, 2009 9:57 AM
Apr 2008
Deleted my old post and this is a newer version of it. xD

• Tomoyo Sakagami - CLANNAD
  • Hinata Hyuuga - Naruto
  • Konata Izumi - Lucky Star
  • Miyuki Takara - Lucky Star
  • Sayuri Kurata - Kanon (2006)
  • Ichigo Momomiya - Tokyo Mew Mew
  • Teana Lanstar - Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS
  • Kazumi Yoshida (and basically all useless personality-lacking blobs created for the sake of being a 'threat' to a pairing)- Shakugan no Shana
  • Konoka Konoe - Mahou Sensei Negima
  • Misty/Kasumi - PM/AG/DP

And that's all for now, folks. :X
May 11, 2009 6:33 PM
Jul 2018
HikariDawn said:
Deleted my old post and this is a newer version of it. xD

• Tomoyo Sakagami - CLANNAD
  • Hinata Hyuuga - Naruto
  • Konata Izumi - Lucky Star
  • Miyuki Takara - Lucky Star
  • Sayuri Kurata - Kanon (2006)
  • Ichigo Momomiya - Tokyo Mew Mew
  • Teana Lanstar - Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS
  • Kazumi Yoshida (and basically all useless personality-lacking blobs created for the sake of being a 'threat' to a pairing)- Shakugan no Shana
  • Konoka Konoe - Mahou Sensei Negima
  • Misty/Kasumi - PM/AG/DP

And that's all for now, folks. :X

Hikariiiiii ~~~

Mind posting your reasons as to why you think they're annoying? :D Just curious.
May 23, 2009 11:29 PM
Mar 2009
Misa=WHY

Akane from Ranma. Talk about mood swings!

I'm in the middle of Clannad, and Nagisa is irritating me. "Tomoya, Tomoya, Tomoya!"What a waste of good genes (Akio and Sanae are a couple of my favorite parents in anime)

Fushigi Yuugi:Eikoden
Bad fanfiction, oh yay, I get a bitch too? Mayo is a random girl, who falls in love with Tamahome and takes Miaka's baby, and she's forgiven. Now I hate both her and Miaka. Yui and me are cool. :D

Peach Girl was the first shoujo manga I've read. Sae doesn't need a long explanation.

Sakura, I put up with you for too long. Just give the strong people the episode, and move outta the way. -____-
ChaZarudoMay 23, 2009 11:32 PM
Jun 1, 2009 9:04 AM
Apr 2008
id said:
Doggie-Chan said:
sakura from naruto
shes okay in naruto shipuudden

i hate her even in shipudden! pink hair sux

Hooray! Another one who hates pink hair and Sakura :D

The only pink-haired I like is a guy named Raikou who's from Nabari no ou. ^^
Credits to "ushitora_icons" at LJ for the cute icon
Jun 1, 2009 10:09 AM
Apr 2008
Erhem,
Sasada Jun-Natsume Yuujinchou (But it's hilarious when she fails at everything)
Alice-Pandora Hearts (ok sometimes)
Elisabeth-Kuroshitsuji >.<
Lenalee-D.Grayman >_<
Orohime-Bleach
Kyoko Sasagawa, Haru-Reborn!
Physis-Terra E
Amy, Cosmo-Sonic X
Himiko, Natsumi-Get Backers
Sheeda-Fire Emblem
Tear, Anise-Tales of the Abyss
Misa-Death Note D:<
Risa-DN Angel
Rita- Sisters of wellber
Uta-Onegai my melody
Usagi-SAilor moon
Nozomi-Yes!Pretty cure 5
Teah-Yu-gi-oh
C.C, kallen, shirley-Code Geass
Mayshen-Chrome Shelled regios
Sakura, Ino, Hinata, Karin, all filler girls, and the stupid ones in the movies-Naruto, Naruto shippuden
Ichigo-Tokyo mew mew
Main char in Fuushigi yuugi

~Phew.
Credits to "ushitora_icons" at LJ for the cute icon
Jun 7, 2009 12:18 AM
May 2009
Most annoying for me would be Sakura and Orihime, I cannot decide which one is more annoying than the other.They are basically useless in my opinion.
Jun 7, 2009 11:20 AM

Apr 2009
Priscilla (Claymore)
I can't stand her.... =.="""
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Jun 8, 2009 11:05 AM

Oct 2008
Yuuki Cross (Vampire Knight) [GRR, DEEP HATRED TO YOU, WOMAN!]
Lunamaria Hawke (Gundam Seed Destiny)
Meer Campbell (Gundam Seed Destiny)
Meyrin Hawke (Gundam Seed Destiny) [I would've liked her if only she weren't romantically involved w/ Athrun. Athrun is Cagalli's, dammit. ><]
Shirley Fenette (Code Geass)
Sakura Haruno (Naruto) [Although I admit she's become cool and strong in Shippuuden...]
Miyaka Yuuki (Fushigi Yuugi)
Yanagi Sakoshita (Rekka no Honou)
Orihime Inoue (Bleach) [The ever so despicable all boobies and no brains.]

They're just the gayest things EVER! And no, that's not an insult to the gheity at all...
gumdrophopJun 8, 2009 11:10 AM
Jun 9, 2009 2:55 AM
May 2009
I agree! I found Yuuki Cross REALLY annoying as well. I thought I was the only one who didn't like her. Orihime doesn't have any brains either and is fairly useless - well in my opinion anyway.
Jun 9, 2009 9:58 PM

Apr 2008
Genis said:
Erhem,
Lenalee-D.Grayman >_<
Orohime-Bleach
Physis-Terra E
Amy, Cosmo-Sonic X
Sheeda-Fire Emblem
Risa-DN Angel
Rita- Sisters of wellber
Uta-Onegai my melody
Usagi-SAilor moon
Nozomi-Yes!Pretty cure 5
Teah-Yu-gi-oh
Sakura, Ino, Hinata, Karin, all filler girls, and the stupid ones in the movies-Naruto, Naruto shippuden
Ichigo-Tokyo mew mew

~Phew.

WOW..I thought no one would hate C.C..
Ysh said:
Meyrin Hawke (Gundam Seed Destiny) [I would've liked her if only she weren't romantically involved w/ Athrun. Athrun is Cagalli's, dammit. ><]
Sakura Haruno (Naruto) [Although I admit she's become cool and strong in Shippuuden...]

They're just the gayest things EVER! And no, that's not an insult to the gheity at all...
Totally!I SO hate Yuuki >.> Later I'll edit my post and add her!She's a noob :P
rain_sun_gone said:
I agree! I found Yuuki Cross REALLY annoying as well. I thought I was the only one who didn't like her. Orihime doesn't have any brains either and is fairly useless - well in my opinion anyway.

I HATE Yuuki!!First I thought I liked her but HELL NO!!

Mai; Inactive. Ta-tah!
Jun 10, 2009 1:40 AM
May 2009
kamika said:
Genis said:
Erhem,
Lenalee-D.Grayman >_<
Orohime-Bleach
Physis-Terra E
Amy, Cosmo-Sonic X
Sheeda-Fire Emblem
Risa-DN Angel
Rita- Sisters of wellber
Uta-Onegai my melody
Usagi-SAilor moon
Nozomi-Yes!Pretty cure 5
Teah-Yu-gi-oh
Ichigo-Tokyo mew mew

~Phew.

WOW..I thought no one would hate C.C..
Ysh said:

Totally!I SO hate Yuuki >.> Later I'll edit my post and add her!She's a noob :P
rain_sun_gone said:

I HATE Yuuki!!First I thought I liked her but HELL NO!!

Yeah I agree! Yuuki started to get more annoying as the series progressed. I don't think I hated her at the start but I eventually started to once she was getting really useless and always need saving and such >.<

I really do not like her XD
Jun 13, 2009 10:41 AM
Jul 2018
kamika said:

20.Cheng from Jyu Oh Sei(A traitor!She stoles Thor from Tiz!How dare she kiss Thor T^T.Waa..I really hate her.)

24.Nanami Lucia from Pichi Pichi Ptch(w00t..I don't like her personality,face etc..all about her and I don't like her for Kaito..She's annoying!^^)

25.Koishi Herikawa from Onegai Teacher(She thinks she is for Kei?LOL..No way!)

26.Masako Hara from Ghost Hunt(I totally hate her..Everything about her..And Oh, she and Naru(Kazuya Shibuya) is not for each other..Mai Taniyama is the one :DD)

28.Akiko Fujiwara no from Shounen Onmyouji(She is so annoying for me and I don't like her for Masahiro!)

33.Saya Minatsuki from Black Cat(I hate her!Everytime I see her she is totally annoying..She is not for Train :< Back OFF girl^^)

34.Nia Teppelin from TTGL(I don't really like her^^IDK know why..But I don't like her for Simon and I really think she is super annoying!^^)

36.Amu Hinamori from Shugo Chara(I don't like everything about her!And I dun like her for Ikuto!I like Utau <33 for Ikuto)

LMAOOOO. Oh, wow. So basically, you're a jealous fangirl and/or hates canon pairings.

By the way, there were probably more that you hated for the exact same reason, I just didn't want to waste my time.
Jun 13, 2009 9:59 PM
Jul 2018
Seriously? How do you not like C.C.? o.o; *is a total fangirl*

Anyway:
Nia (Gurren Laggan)... until she goes all evil. xP Until she's so annoying.
Kagome Higurashi (InuYasha). She is the worst anime character ever and shouldn't have even been created. >______________________>
Shirley (Code Geass). Although of the characters I hate, she's fairly tolerable.
Reira (Nana). She makes Ren cheat on his fiance! DX And she's just... annoying. >_<
Nina (Code Geass). -______- Table-kun. EW. Table-kun. She's a total psychopath, too! >_>
Jun 16, 2009 1:13 AM

Oct 2008
Bara_no_Uta said:
Nina (Code Geass). -______- Table-kun. EW. Table-kun. She's a total psychopath, too! >_>

ROTFL! I died watching that episode! Ah...Table-kun~ XD
Jun 22, 2009 10:33 AM

Oct 2007
Genis said:

So basically any straight girl from semi homo shows?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» your top ten most hated anime and manga woman that you just want to kill

princessakura - Jan 13, 2019

0 by princessakura »»
Jan 13, 2019 8:39 AM

» am i the only one who hates serena from pokemon here

boa555 - Jan 19, 2017

0 by boa555 »»
Jan 19, 2017 11:59 AM

» Why is my fav character on the list? ( 1 2 3 )

id - Mar 23, 2008

134 by TogameCheerio »»
Jul 1, 2016 3:47 AM

» Which Female Persona do you Think is Overdone?

Dragon_Empress - Aug 12, 2008

44 by Willthemost »»
Jun 22, 2015 8:44 PM

» if you could add.... ( 1 2 3 )

eiskalt - Jun 4, 2008

111 by freakystyley »»
Feb 1, 2015 5:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.