Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 20, 2008 4:57 AM

Oct 2007
@ephemeralM dude would i bother to go to ur profile

Mar 20, 2008 5:03 AM
Oct 2007
Renge - OHSHC

Misa - death note ~ that bitch have awsome clothes that she does'nt deserve to have!! ><

Sakura - naruto ~ but she's really fine in Shipuudden :3
Mar 20, 2008 7:17 AM

Feb 2008
Siesta-Zero no Tsukaima:In the first season she was a bit unimportant,but in Futatsuki no Kishi she became a whore,talking in an offensive way.
Kazumi Yoshida-Shakugan no Shana:In the first season I hated her,in Second I do it yet,but less.
Shirley Fenette-Code Geass:Boring,without personality and her only purpose is make advances with Lelouch.An usual stereotype,I think.
Now I can't remember more characters >.<.
恋ではなく、愛でもなく。 もっとずっと、深く、重い
Mar 20, 2008 7:29 AM

Jan 2008
ALL the Kanon girls.. >_> and the Furukawa Nagisa from Clannad, Misuzu from Air,

actually,

ALL girl chara that act MOE MOE.. and does EXCESSIVE catchphrase!! EUGH!!!!

『いつも、君と一緒にいたいんだ。偶然なんかじゃなく。君のことが、好きだから......。』
【アニム】【マンガ】
Mar 20, 2008 7:37 AM

Oct 2007
Ohoo! My Lenalee got ditched, I do not agree! XD

Mine:
Shirley Fenette (Code Geass) - I totally agree with Derinoe. Stop bugging Lelouch you stupid bitch! She's useless, annoying and... >_< She should've died already.
Nayuki Minase (Kanon 2006) - People are going to kill me but I didn't liked Nayuki at all! Her ''arc'' annoyed me and I only thought that she was acting like a selfish bitch.
Kei Shindou (ef - a tale of memories) - Same thing, selfish. You don't own the guy! Oh please, she annoyed the shit out of me! XD
Luna (Gakuen Alice, manga) - Luna... I HATE HATE her! >_< She ruins everything and ditches my two favourite characters, DIE.
Mar 20, 2008 8:35 AM

Jan 2008
:pokes o0RiN0o and Erisu:

i actually liked Nayuki T-T, but i can understand why you hate her :D

Yuasa Hiromi - true tears, she's pathetic, i can't understand these type of characters, they are sooooOO annoying acting like they know everything
shana-tan - SnS, moe failing uruchai x 3 and melon pan with crappy flame wing and her hair is always on fire
Mar 20, 2008 9:48 AM

Oct 2007
@: id
Lool, sorry! ^^;; But I must say that I do like Hiromi, ehehe.

Sekai Saionji (School Days) - Annoying, pathetic, glad she died.
Yuumi Hoshino (Kimi-Kiss ~Pure Rouge~) - I plain dislike the way she is and acting all innocent. It's disgusting.
Mitsuki Hayase (Kimi ga Nozomu Eien) - BITCH! Your best friend is in a coma and you SNATCH her boyfriend away! Ah, what a good friend! She doesn't deserve love!
Shinra Kuonji (Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de) - She's a big sexist, disgusting. She almost rapes her sister and acts all high and mighty. Really, do you even have a life?
Mar 20, 2008 12:19 PM
Aug 2007
Himeka (kamichama karin)
Nodoka (Mahou Sensei Negima)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Risa (D.NAngel)
Mar 20, 2008 12:45 PM

Nov 2007
Completely agree for Siesta(zero no tsukaima) and Luna(gakuen alice manga)! If I had thought of them I would have wrote them :X Just thinking of them is getting to my nerves!

New ones:
Konoe (shana) - together with Yoshida are just see and die combination>< It`s not enough that Shana herself is annoying with this "Urusai, urusai..." but... :X
Miaka (Fushigi yugi) just... harem type anime with males, how is possible the main female character to be so stupid! Half of what happened would have been easily avoided if she was just a bit cooler><
Meiling(Card captor sakura) thanks to the gods, she wasn`t for too long in the anime. Tupical third party in lover relationship.
Asuka(E's Otherwise)- In the anime she is stupid and without personality.( Manga is alot better)Almost couldn`t watch still the end because of her!
Kei(ef - a tale of memories) couldn`t stand her from the begining to the end! Cute little sister type... GO TO HELL!!!
Ellis (El Cazador de la Bruja)Why the hell A.L. was so bad?! OK go go lesbo >>
Sae(Peach Girl) - I don`t think she is anoying... She is even the thing that make the anime good, but... I hate her personality. I watched only to see how she will suffer from her actions!
Tina(Sisters of Wellber 2) The first part of the anime was ok but why this duck tried to take the boy of Rita? Putting 100 black points to her profile!!
Mar 20, 2008 1:07 PM

Jan 2008
ephemeralM said:
my little list:

> Eureka (Eureka Seven) - she's so annoying, i really hate her 'personality', in the beginning of the anime she was just weird, which i like, but in the end she ended as a typical stupid girl in love scared to actually do anything

> Iriya Kana (Iriya no sora, UFO no natsu) - how in the world can a girl who constantly throws up, collapses, has nose bleeds, loses her sight, has seizures and stuff can be a military jet pilot fighting with aliens? and she has this superb retarded personality

> Subaru (.hack//SIGN) - no natural reactions to things going around her plus she seemed like a strong character while she wasn't strong at all

> Otonashi Saya (BLOOD+) - trying to protect your family and friends fighting monsters while having breakdowns and crying every 5 minutes? good luck

> Diva (BLOOD+) -

> Priscilla (Claymore) - she's so f*cked up, acts like a little kid and

> Amane Misa (Death Note) - she's just stupid

> Euphemia li Britannia (Code Geass) - a little girl who thinks she can fix the world. her immaturity and naivety were making me crazy.

> Shirley Fenette (Code Geass) - 0 personality, plus she was in love with lulu thinking she could charm him with her... i don't know, IQ on the minus side?

> Hojo Satoko (Higurashi no naku Koro ni) - stupid little girl who actually caused all the trouble at her home ==

> Minamoto Hikaru (Otogizoushi second half) - in the first part she was pretty awesome, strong, staying a girl while disguised as a guy. in the second half she turned into a weepy girl doing things without thinking at all..

> Tennouzu Kagura (Speed Grapher) - awful seiyuu, her voice made my ears bleed. other than that she almost got killed all the people that were risking their lives to protect her.

> Juliet (Romeo x Juliet) - how can you actually fall in love with a guy after one conversation?! the original story was a play for christs sake, i think everyone wants realistical personalities in a serious anime like this. oh, and don't get fooled, people will actually recognize you with short or long hair in normal life!

> Fujioka Haruhi (Ouran High School Host Club) - no comment on this one, made me hate ouran the most.

Thats about all i can think of too +

Yoshida(Shana) - i think you can figure it out..

Mar 20, 2008 2:07 PM

Mar 2008
I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT TO SAY HELENA (Relena whatever) FROM GUNDAM WING

And i also forgot Saori from Saint Seiya
DamnyousenpaiMar 20, 2008 2:12 PM
Mar 21, 2008 11:58 AM

Mar 2008
1.i really hate sakura (naruto) and i hate her also in shippuuden. damn she cant fight...
2.Rukia she also cant fight. i hate it they make the girls so weak..
nodoka(mahou sensei negima)
Tsukimiya Ayu
Priscilla for the same reason as kiraclyne :p
Katsura (school days)
satoko (higurashi)

hmmm i cant remember.
Mar 21, 2008 1:42 PM
Jan 2008
1. would be Rukia - dunno just cant stand her she gets always her ass kicked kinda boring
2. Nagisa from Clannad wuahh.. such a boring "take care of me my Prince Char"
3.as you said Priscilla i guess i noticed - yeah shes rly annoying
4. haha long long time ago Chibi-usa from Sailormoon wahh anooooyyying brat !
Mar 21, 2008 1:56 PM

Oct 2007
I do NOT agree with Ayu and Nagisa!! They're cute.. o_0
Mar 21, 2008 3:58 PM

Sep 2007
does anyone know Sae from Peach Girl? i sure do!!! >:P
she the lowest girl i ever got to know in an anime show! she's suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch a bitch! i hate her with all my heart...... *fu fu fu fu!*

does anyone hate her too? then we can hate her together~ =3
Mar 21, 2008 8:44 PM

Jul 2007
Rukia (why is she still around?)
Einstein, Nina (don't get me started)
Shana
Subaru Nakajima (one of the key factors of ruining my 3rd season)
Amane Misa
Louise (Zero no Tsukaima )
...and just about every female in School Days (and the males...but that is a different matter)
Mar 21, 2008 9:05 PM

Jan 2008
Hiina-chan said:
does anyone know Sae from Peach Girl? i sure do!!! >:P

everyone hates her after what she's done, no doubt :D

and yes! finally someone said Shana! way to go barrel!
Mar 22, 2008 2:32 AM

Oct 2007
I don't hate Shana, but I'm very annoyed by her being ''so'' populair. Yes, it's too overrated.
BUT I don't agree with Louise being a bitch, she's doesn't deserve to be on the bitchlist. XD My favourite characters get ditched, so I must defend them.
Mar 22, 2008 3:14 AM

Jan 2008
deshou~ i don't get what's so moe about uruchai, uruchai, uruchai and that melon pan eating thing.
as for louise, hmm.. i don't know, she's kinda cool after season 2, maybe her SM ways are annoying to some, as for me, i don't hope she's in the list
Mar 22, 2008 5:31 AM

Jan 2008
Erisu said:

Yuumi Hoshino (Kimi-Kiss ~Pure Rouge~) - I plain dislike the way she is and acting all innocent. It's disgusting.
Shinra Kuonji (Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de) - She's a big sexist, disgusting. She almost rapes her sister and acts all high and mighty. Really, do you even have a life?

AGREEEEEEEEE!!!

『いつも、君と一緒にいたいんだ。偶然なんかじゃなく。君のことが、好きだから......。』
【アニム】【マンガ】
Mar 22, 2008 8:56 AM

Feb 2008
I loved Shana in first season of SnS (yes,I'm rare and I like the "Urusai,urusai,urusai!" xD), but in Second she changed a lot.It isn't like she has matured,but she became a "fool in love",and that's very annoying to me T_T.
And Louise,I agree with Erisu,she doesn't deserve to be in the list,her whip is too cool *-*.
And I also agree with Kei from ef-a tale of memories.That selfish bitch that only thought about her happiness annoys me a lot.
恋ではなく、愛でもなく。 もっとずっと、深く、重い
Mar 22, 2008 1:14 PM

Oct 2007
o0RiN0o said:
AGREEEEEEEEE!!!

Yaah~ You have a good taste!!! XD

Derinoe said:
And Louise,I agree with Erisu,she doesn't deserve to be in the list,her whip is too cool *-*.
And I also agree with Kei from ef-a tale of memories.That selfish bitch that only thought about her happiness annoys me a lot.

Indeed, indeed! Louise is too good to be on the ''bitchlist''! Someone gets smashed if she still gets on the list! XD And about Kei, yep, selfish. She ruined things for both Chihiro and Miyako, too bad she didn't die, awhh! ;3

id said:
deshou~ i don't get what's so moe about uruchai, uruchai, uruchai and that melon pan eating thing.
as for louise, hmm.. i don't know, she's kinda cool after season 2, maybe her SM ways are annoying to some, as for me, i don't hope she's in the list

Well, I don't really mind Shana's ''urusai, urusai, urusai'', it's something that Shana just needs now. But I don't get the melon pan thing either??
And Louise, NOOOO!! XD NOT NOT NOT on the list!!

Mar 22, 2008 1:35 PM

Jul 2007
Erisu said:
I don't hate Shana, but I'm very annoyed by her being ''so'' populair. Yes, it's too overrated.
BUT I don't agree with Louise being a bitch, she's doesn't deserve to be on the bitchlist. XD My favourite characters get ditched, so I must defend them.

Well I never said she was =/...I just found her annoying in many cases...but of course that is an personal opinion and I'm so sorry if I offended you......I actually don't mind her too much either so let's pretend I didn't mention her…cool? *Louise that is* (but I will not rest until I see Nina Einstein and both of the heroines of School Days on the list *not just Sekai…but Katsura as well!!!*)

Feena-c said:
I hate Precis from Star Ocean EX. Oh my word she drives me nuts! >.< ....

NOOOOoooOOoO!!!!! Not Precis!!!!
barrelMar 22, 2008 1:40 PM
Mar 22, 2008 1:56 PM

Oct 2007
barrel said:
Well I never said she was =/...I just found her annoying in many cases...but of course that is an personal opinion and I'm so sorry if I offended you......I actually don't mind her too much either so let's pretend I didn't mention her…cool? *Louise that is* (but I will not rest until I see Nina Einstein and both of the heroines of School Days on the list *not just Sekai…but Katsura as well!!!*)

But this is a club for bitches after all, so I guess you ment it? But anyway, I don't mind, it's fine! XD It's your opinion after all. Ehehe, okay because I really like Louise. ;3
Mar 22, 2008 1:59 PM

Jan 2008
yeah don't worry about it barrel, it's just like how Erisu hated my fav Nayuki T-T
Mar 22, 2008 2:06 PM

Jul 2007
Erisu said:
But this is a club for bitches after all, so I guess you ment it? But anyway, I don't mind, it's fine! XD It's your opinion after all. Ehehe, okay because I really like Louise. ;3

nah not really since the thread is labeled "The most annoying" I just put down who I found annoying not really much more or less *It seems I'm a bit off when it comes to this club =/*
id said:
yeah don't worry about it barrel, it's just like how Erisu hated my fav Nayuki T-T

Nayuki!!! how could you hate her!?!
Mar 22, 2008 3:37 PM

Feb 2008
Nina (Code Geass)
Asuka (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
Mitsuki (Kimi ga Nozomu Eien)
Louise (Zero no Tsukaima )
Kei (ef - a tale of memories)
Hiromi (True Tears)
Kotonoha (School Days)
Hoshino (Kimi-Kiss)
SaireenSMar 23, 2008 2:01 PM
Mar 22, 2008 5:30 PM

Feb 2008
SaireenS said:

Hiromi (True Tears)

YES YES YES.
I HATE her.
She stole Shin from Noe, that bitch!
Mar 22, 2008 10:48 PM

Nov 2006
Oh man...for me it's:
Misa Amane (Death Note)
Sakura Haruno (Naruto)
Esther Blanchett (Trinity Blood),
Flay Allster (Gundam Seed)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Mar 22, 2008 11:21 PM

Jul 2007
Hachi from NANA.
Nia from TTGL.
Yoshida from Shakugan no Shana.

A lot more that haven't come to mind yet.
Mar 23, 2008 4:44 AM

Mar 2008
I really wonder why no-one has mentioned Miranda Lotto from D.Gray-man yet.. She is the most pathetic, whining, useless being in the history of anime. Heck, she whines even if she somehow manages to do something right.

Other than that I pretty much dislike every anime female whose voice is deafeningly high-pitched.
Mar 23, 2008 6:45 AM

Jul 2007
#1 Uematsu Koboshi from Pita Ten.
I HATE YOU KOBOSHIT DIE IN HELL

Why Koboshi-t?
- A major annoyance in the sweet relationship of Misha x Kotarou
- Annoying
- Having paws on my Kotarou-kun D<
- Annoying

#2 Ito Makoto from School Days
Please, do you even have to ask why?

#3 Hayase Mitsuki from Kimi ga Nozomu Eien
For being a whore and not a friend towards Haruka.

#4 Saionji Sekai from School Days
She helped Kotonoha and Makoto to get together, then steal Makoto away from her. QUACK.

#5 Shia from Pita Ten
PurinMar 23, 2008 6:50 AM

Mar 23, 2008 6:53 AM
Mar 2008
I think the most annoying anime/manga character is Misa from Death Note, and I can see I'm not the only one who hates her ^^ She's just so....ARGH. :D She just whines all the time and she can't do anything right and she's stupid and the only thing she is good at is being pretty...>.< I get angry just from thinking of her :DDD

Another character that annoys me reeeeeaaalllyy much is Sae from Peach Girl. Everything would be just perfect without her!! But no, she has to be there and make everything difficult. :p
Mar 23, 2008 7:24 AM

Apr 2007
The most annoying girls ever?

1. Yui Hongo- Such a drama queen.... she overreacts for everything-especially when she got raped; she's even bitchier than Asuka from Eva.

2. Chibiusa- Although she's cute, it doesn't change the fact that she's a little brat.

3. Rei Hino- She's okay in later arcs in SM, but in the earlier arcs, she drove me off the wall!

4. Misa-Misa- Same reasons why I don't like her by other members.

5. Asuka from Evangelion- There are many reasons why she's the "queen of biyaches".

Current Avatar: Sawako from Kimi ni Todoke
Mar 23, 2008 8:56 AM

Jul 2007
Suzuka from Suzuka should be on the list! She is majorly annoying! Oh my word. >.<
I cannot STAND her!

Mar 23, 2008 10:34 AM

Feb 2008
shana from shakugan no shana. Such a bitchy attitude. Also she comes off as a pretentious bastard as well.
In sterquiliniis invenitur.
Mar 23, 2008 10:59 AM

Sep 2007
Megumi Shimizu from Shiki. Oh my god if I saw her in real life I'd choke her. Snob.
Mar 23, 2008 12:03 PM

Feb 2008
Silvia De Alisia - Sousei no Aquarion
Chidori Kaname - Full Metal Panic
Mar 23, 2008 12:09 PM

Nov 2006
LENALEE. and misa. ugh, stupid bitches.
Mar 23, 2008 1:10 PM

Feb 2008
Sae from Peach Girl.
She made me want to hit my computer so damn much!
Mar 23, 2008 1:15 PM

Jan 2008
Asami from Koukou Debut.
Mar 23, 2008 9:06 PM

Jan 2008
i'm gonna add Aizawa Kirei from shigofumi. Click on the spoiler if you've seen epi12 of shigofumi :)

erm.. no need to add her to the character list, i can't find her in characters search, she's just a lousy supporting anyway. just wanted to express my hatred for her D:
idMar 23, 2008 9:11 PM
Mar 24, 2008 9:32 AM

Jan 2008
sakura from naruto and midori from green green (!!)
Mar 24, 2008 10:13 AM
Jul 2007
Nagisa, Ayu, Shana, Haruhi, Chidori and SAKURA (Naruto)

shocked?
Mar 24, 2008 10:22 AM

Jan 2008
there's suzumiya haruhi and fujioka haruhi so you'll need to define that ^^
Mar 24, 2008 3:55 PM

Mar 2008
Sakura (naruto)
Kagura (speed grapher)
Esther (Trinity blood)

Mar 24, 2008 5:35 PM

Mar 2008
OMGG I forgot to mention Sae from Peach Girl! She's really bitch, but without her the manga just lose it's magical power :O
Btw, one more point for her.

ride on shooting star
こころ の こえで さん たんず の ように
らい つずけた
Mar 25, 2008 12:05 AM

Jan 2008
Moka from Rosario+Vampire...
Her evil side is awesome.
But if I hear that whiney "TSUKUNEEEEE..." one more dam time...

And the usual Sakura & Orihime.

Oh yeah Sae really is a damn bitch in the manga. Not seen the anime. She was exactly like my high school "friend".

edit: haha sorry xP I saw someone else say it in this thread so I thought the club allowed it or something ;o
GretelMar 26, 2008 10:45 AM
Mar 25, 2008 2:12 AM

Jan 2008
:whispers to FreyaSui: psss.. say quacking instead of f***ing, or the admins will.. ahhhH!

:slaughtered by admins for spamming again:
Mar 25, 2008 5:43 AM

Sep 2007
btw, I hate the mother of Doumyoji Tsukasa too..... what a fucking bitch she is.... T_T i hate her so damn much!!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» your top ten most hated anime and manga woman that you just want to kill

princessakura - Jan 13, 2019

0 by princessakura »»
Jan 13, 2019 8:39 AM

» am i the only one who hates serena from pokemon here

boa555 - Jan 19, 2017

0 by boa555 »»
Jan 19, 2017 11:59 AM

» Why is my fav character on the list? ( 1 2 3 )

id - Mar 23, 2008

134 by TogameCheerio »»
Jul 1, 2016 3:47 AM

» Which Female Persona do you Think is Overdone?

Dragon_Empress - Aug 12, 2008

44 by Willthemost »»
Jun 22, 2015 8:44 PM

» if you could add.... ( 1 2 3 )

eiskalt - Jun 4, 2008

111 by freakystyley »»
Feb 1, 2015 5:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.