MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Bleach Episode 261 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Bleach »» Bleach Episode 261 Discussion

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
View Poll Results: Bleach Episode 261 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

7 6.14%
4 out of 5: Liked it

12 10.53%
3 out of 5: It was OK

33 28.95%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

28 24.56%
1 out of 5: Hated it

34 29.82%
Voters: 114

03-10-10, 7:33 PM

myztichydra said:
shadylookin said:
So her special power was that she can guess whats on a test and spot guys that just want to get in girls' pants?

For next week how about a sword fiend will merge with a guy that can flip a coin and land heads twice in a row. Then Chad can teach him the meaning of a friendship formed just 3 hours earlier.

i thought her special powers was mind reading >.> anyways fillers suck this is turning into naruto definately...

You might be lured into thinking that, but then why was she unable to read her friends mind and notice that she found her mind-reading creepy?

Of course none of this explains why a sword fiend which is supposed to be banki level is merging with high school girls. Or why all of them are getting WTFPWNED so easily.

I know it's filler and all, but at least the bound arc was more logically consistent.

03-10-10, 7:36 PM

For 5 seconds in the WHOLE anime Inoue HAS USEFULL. Oh, it's a filler, then, forget it =P

For more one time the best part of the anime has the Shinigami Zuncan

Obs: someone understood the talk at preview of the next episode??

03-10-10, 7:54 PM

GDL-URAHARA said:
Can someone tell me please why Japanese through water in front of their houses.
Like Ururu Tsumugiya did infront of Urahara's Shop at ~3:47 episode time?

To clean the sidewalk.

03-10-10, 9:45 PM

Well, this ep was...sweet? not a word I ever want to have to use in reference to Bleach.
I LOATHE ORIHIME. she's only half a step up from being completely useless. Having "heart" will only get you so far GROW A PAIR...GEEEZ

*why do people always run upstairs when they're being chased WTF! unless you can fly, you will probably die.

03-11-10, 1:26 AM

myztichydra said:
anyways fillers suck this is turning into naruto definately...

It's turning into Naruto? Don't get me wrong, even Naruto has got less fillers and even they are less stupid than fillers from Bleach. Don't compare Bleach and Naruto NOW because after so many stupid fillers Naruto looks like a masterpiece in comparison with Bleach. Sorry to say that. I'm about to drop it because I'm too disappointed and too tired to wait until they get back to normal plot.
Modified by coellus, 03-11-10, 1:36 AM

03-11-10, 1:45 AM

coellus said:
myztichydra said:

It's turning into Naruto? Don't get me wrong, even Naruto has got less fillers and even they are less stupid than fillers from Bleach. Don't compare Bleach and Naruto NOW because after so many stupid fillers Naruto looks like a masterpiece in comparison with Bleach. Sorry to say that. I'm about to drop it because I'm too disappointed and too tired to wait until they get back to normal plot.

I'm pretty sure that Bleach has this much fillers because the pacing of the manga is TOO slow. We'll we don't need to worry since it will be a few more episodes left before it goes back to the manga plot :D
This is a signature.

03-11-10, 1:49 AM

Boring :<

Naruto is actually better at the moment tbh xD

03-11-10, 3:19 AM

ShiraKiryuu said:

I'm pretty sure that Bleach has this much fillers because the pacing of the manga is TOO slow. We'll we don't need to worry since it will be a few more episodes left before it goes back to the manga plot :D

Maybe you're right but then it would be better for Bleach if director took a break/made a movie/asked about planned original plot in manga and then tried to create something by himself but in the same direction. Fillers are the dumbest idea in it and they're ruining the opinion of Bleach, which is stupid, they've been working hard for this and now it's all gone.

03-11-10, 3:22 AM

Inoue fillers are so damn painful to watch.

Reduce CO2 emission: Breathe less.

03-11-10, 4:58 AM

Didn't really like this one.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.

03-11-10, 5:53 AM

Well ... just hate Inoue. How annoying she could be? Really?

I look forward to the end of this ark. It pisses me off.

Disliked the episode :\

03-11-10, 1:05 PM

mel said:
GDL-URAHARA said:
Can someone tell me please why Japanese through water in front of their houses.
Like Ururu Tsumugiya did infront of Urahara's Shop at ~3:47 episode time?

To clean the sidewalk.

wouldn't it become simply muddy?

03-11-10, 5:03 PM

Was it me or did that sword fiend look really similar to Orochimaru from Naruto...
It was a pretty boring episode, though... :C

03-11-10, 6:45 PM

Yet another HORRIBLE continuation of a HORRIBLE filler. Can they please get back to the REAL story line or at LEAST make the filler more INTERESTING?!

03-12-10, 12:09 AM

That girl's back story is pretty stupid. I mean, seriously? "You guessed which question would be on the test and gave me advice on some guy? You obviously have psychic powers, and that freaks me out. *runs off crying*"

Another terrible episode of a terrible filler that needs to end. The only good things about this episode were the awesome double bladed sword that barely got any screen time, and the fact that the girl was voiced my Misaka Mikoto.

03-12-10, 5:31 AM

This episode was really boring and predictable...
It was so boring that in the middle i started playing pokemon xD

03-12-10, 12:58 PM

Slightly more interesting than last week...but not much

03-12-10, 8:19 PM

whell ... its better than the previous filters but lucky me im at like 130 in naruto shippuden so i got time to kill on that lol and i often read non manga books so i can read through inkheart

quote by coellus

it would be better for Bleach if director took a break/made a movie/asked about planned original plot in manga and then tried to create something by himself but in the same direction.

i know just stop this conpleetly and ceach up in the manga and than continue without losing fans ... seriously

03-13-10, 10:25 PM

ShiraKiryuu said:
coellus said:
myztichydra said:

too slow?! lol you do know that almost every chapter takes about 10-30 seconds to read.......i think its too fast lol

03-14-10, 1:38 AM

Interesting take in this episode. Not really any better than the others, but it was slightly more watchable thanks to Shiraishi Ryoko.

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices