MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Bleach Episode 261 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Bleach »» Bleach Episode 261 Discussion

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Poll: Bleach Episode 261 Discussion


#1
03-09-10, 8:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 546
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I hate Inoue.

Average episode again to buy some more time to catch up with manga. Let's hope we get some decent episodes before then.


 
#2
03-09-10, 8:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 2134
Didn't like it. What was the point of introducing a new character with some special power if they wont bother explaining anything about her prediction power or whatever. If their goal was to show swords taking over human bodies they should have just used one of those girls from school that Inoue knows. I'd care a little bit more about them being taken over then. +1 to Ichigo though for not going to bankai to get rid of her.
 
#3
03-09-10, 8:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 4203
Sword fiend of the week continues. Yaaaayyy. According to ANN, it seems that 265 will feature the final sword fiend which means... back to the manga!?
 
#4
03-09-10, 9:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 101
If i'm looking at wiki correctly this pathetic excuse of a story will be done the day before my birthday April 7. Score. One thing to be excited about after having to go to court for a first speeding ticket on the 5th.

Open - > Play -> Fast forward -> Fast forward -> Close.
 
#5
03-09-10, 9:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 1403
Whoops, I pressed 5 out of 5 without thinking. :P



LAZINESS WILL BE THE DEATH OF YOU!
 
#6
03-09-10, 10:25 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 22
So her special power was that she can guess whats on a test and spot guys that just want to get in girls' pants?

For next week how about a sword fiend will merge with a guy that can flip a coin and land heads twice in a row. Then Chad can teach him the meaning of a friendship formed just 3 hours earlier.
 
#7
03-10-10, 2:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 20
Even for a split second, Kon made his appearance :D
 
#8
03-10-10, 2:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 330
shadylookin said:
So her special power was that she can guess whats on a test and spot guys that just want to get in girls' pants?

For next week how about a sword fiend will merge with a guy that can flip a coin and land heads twice in a row. Then Chad can teach him the meaning of a friendship formed just 3 hours earlier.

i thought her special powers was mind reading >.> anyways fillers suck this is turning into naruto definately...
 
#9
03-10-10, 4:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 10
Kon and Chappy was the best in this episode :D
They should get more air time along with Karin, Yuzu, Ururu and Jinta. Come to think of it, I haven't seen Don Kan'onji for a long time.
 
03-10-10, 4:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 4603
ApolloFC said:


Open - > Play -> Fast forward -> Fast forward -> Close.


lol nice, but not downloading it is a better option x))

anyway want manga material ffs.
 
03-10-10, 4:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 25614
what a bullshit of an episode
i cant believe that

bleach goes down for real
 
03-10-10, 4:53 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 947
Wasabi said:
Sword fiend of the week continues. Yaaaayyy. According to ANN, it seems that 265 will feature the final sword fiend which means... back to the manga!?


Best news I've heard today :D Finally the fillers will end~
This is a signature.
 
03-10-10, 9:03 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 2124
It better end in the next 4 episodes..

Wtf did I just watch. Seriously. What the hell. This arc is getting out of control. I want my real Bleach back.
 
03-10-10, 10:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 65
Still, one month of yaaaaaaawning left...
 
03-10-10, 11:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 150
what was the connection with the story?I don't get it...




 
03-10-10, 12:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 2637
ugh was sort of stupid didn't really like it but *yawn* what else is new i suppose though i really cant wait for the next episode just curious i suppose to see what happens
 
03-10-10, 1:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 17
ShiraKiryuu said:
Wasabi said:
Sword fiend of the week continues. Yaaaayyy. According to ANN, it seems that 265 will feature the final sword fiend which means... back to the manga!?


Best news I've heard today :D Finally the fillers will end~


Here's hoping it's back to the manga too....New OP and ED starting ep 265...hopefully that means back to the manga material, and not another filler related OP, because that would mean another 20-25 episodes of filler =/
 
03-10-10, 2:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 58
I'm really sick and tired of this filler.
.
 
03-10-10, 2:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 116
I do agree that this ep really didn't do anything special. Not to mention that they introduced a character that is less than fodder. Just someone you really don't care about.
Kon is laughs as usual.

Only really good part was the shinigame cup segment. lol
We will never forget those that have fallen for our freedom!
 
03-10-10, 2:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 592
Can someone tell me please why Japanese through water in front of their houses.
Like Ururu Tsumugiya did infront of Urahara's Shop at ~3:47 episode time?
 
03-10-10, 7:33 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 22
myztichydra said:
shadylookin said:
So her special power was that she can guess whats on a test and spot guys that just want to get in girls' pants?

For next week how about a sword fiend will merge with a guy that can flip a coin and land heads twice in a row. Then Chad can teach him the meaning of a friendship formed just 3 hours earlier.

i thought her special powers was mind reading >.> anyways fillers suck this is turning into naruto definately...


You might be lured into thinking that, but then why was she unable to read her friends mind and notice that she found her mind-reading creepy?

Of course none of this explains why a sword fiend which is supposed to be banki level is merging with high school girls. Or why all of them are getting WTFPWNED so easily.

I know it's filler and all, but at least the bound arc was more logically consistent.
 
03-10-10, 7:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 122
For 5 seconds in the WHOLE anime Inoue HAS USEFULL. Oh, it's a filler, then, forget it =P

For more one time the best part of the anime has the Shinigami Zuncan

Obs: someone understood the talk at preview of the next episode??
 
03-10-10, 7:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 376
GDL-URAHARA said:
Can someone tell me please why Japanese through water in front of their houses.
Like Ururu Tsumugiya did infront of Urahara's Shop at ~3:47 episode time?


To clean the sidewalk.
 
03-10-10, 9:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 566
Well, this ep was...sweet? not a word I ever want to have to use in reference to Bleach.
I LOATHE ORIHIME. she's only half a step up from being completely useless. Having "heart" will only get you so far GROW A PAIR...GEEEZ

*why do people always run upstairs when they're being chased WTF! unless you can fly, you will probably die.
 
03-11-10, 1:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 58
myztichydra said:
anyways fillers suck this is turning into naruto definately...

It's turning into Naruto? Don't get me wrong, even Naruto has got less fillers and even they are less stupid than fillers from Bleach. Don't compare Bleach and Naruto NOW because after so many stupid fillers Naruto looks like a masterpiece in comparison with Bleach. Sorry to say that. I'm about to drop it because I'm too disappointed and too tired to wait until they get back to normal plot.
Modified by coellus, 03-11-10, 1:36 AM
.
 
03-11-10, 1:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 947
coellus said:
myztichydra said:
anyways fillers suck this is turning into naruto definately...

It's turning into Naruto? Don't get me wrong, even Naruto has got less fillers and even they are less stupid than fillers from Bleach. Don't compare Bleach and Naruto NOW because after so many stupid fillers Naruto looks like a masterpiece in comparison with Bleach. Sorry to say that. I'm about to drop it because I'm too disappointed and too tired to wait until they get back to normal plot.


I'm pretty sure that Bleach has this much fillers because the pacing of the manga is TOO slow. We'll we don't need to worry since it will be a few more episodes left before it goes back to the manga plot :D
This is a signature.
 
03-11-10, 1:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 1059
Boring :<

Naruto is actually better at the moment tbh xD

 
03-11-10, 3:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 58
ShiraKiryuu said:

I'm pretty sure that Bleach has this much fillers because the pacing of the manga is TOO slow. We'll we don't need to worry since it will be a few more episodes left before it goes back to the manga plot :D

Maybe you're right but then it would be better for Bleach if director took a break/made a movie/asked about planned original plot in manga and then tried to create something by himself but in the same direction. Fillers are the dumbest idea in it and they're ruining the opinion of Bleach, which is stupid, they've been working hard for this and now it's all gone.
.
 
03-11-10, 3:22 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 617
Inoue fillers are so damn painful to watch.

Reduce CO2 emission: Breathe less.
 
03-11-10, 4:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 5755
Didn't really like this one.



#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
 
03-11-10, 5:53 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 21
Well ... just hate Inoue. How annoying she could be? Really?

I look forward to the end of this ark. It pisses me off.

Disliked the episode :\
 
03-11-10, 1:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 592
mel said:
GDL-URAHARA said:
Can someone tell me please why Japanese through water in front of their houses.
Like Ururu Tsumugiya did infront of Urahara's Shop at ~3:47 episode time?


To clean the sidewalk.


wouldn't it become simply muddy?
 
03-11-10, 5:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 729
Was it me or did that sword fiend look really similar to Orochimaru from Naruto...
It was a pretty boring episode, though... :C
 
03-11-10, 6:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 491
Yet another HORRIBLE continuation of a HORRIBLE filler. Can they please get back to the REAL story line or at LEAST make the filler more INTERESTING?!
 
03-12-10, 12:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 29
That girl's back story is pretty stupid. I mean, seriously? "You guessed which question would be on the test and gave me advice on some guy? You obviously have psychic powers, and that freaks me out. *runs off crying*"

Another terrible episode of a terrible filler that needs to end. The only good things about this episode were the awesome double bladed sword that barely got any screen time, and the fact that the girl was voiced my Misaka Mikoto.
 
03-12-10, 5:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 261
This episode was really boring and predictable...
It was so boring that in the middle i started playing pokemon xD


 
03-12-10, 12:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 3905
Slightly more interesting than last week...but not much
 
03-12-10, 8:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 34
whell ... its better than the previous filters but lucky me im at like 130 in naruto shippuden so i got time to kill on that lol and i often read non manga books so i can read through inkheart

quote by coellus

it would be better for Bleach if director took a break/made a movie/asked about planned original plot in manga and then tried to create something by himself but in the same direction.

i know just stop this conpleetly and ceach up in the manga and than continue without losing fans ... seriously
 
03-13-10, 10:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 821
ShiraKiryuu said:
coellus said:
myztichydra said:
anyways fillers suck this is turning into naruto definately...

It's turning into Naruto? Don't get me wrong, even Naruto has got less fillers and even they are less stupid than fillers from Bleach. Don't compare Bleach and Naruto NOW because after so many stupid fillers Naruto looks like a masterpiece in comparison with Bleach. Sorry to say that. I'm about to drop it because I'm too disappointed and too tired to wait until they get back to normal plot.


I'm pretty sure that Bleach has this much fillers because the pacing of the manga is TOO slow. We'll we don't need to worry since it will be a few more episodes left before it goes back to the manga plot :D


too slow?! lol you do know that almost every chapter takes about 10-30 seconds to read.......i think its too fast lol
 
03-14-10, 1:38 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 23
Interesting take in this episode. Not really any better than the others, but it was slightly more watchable thanks to Shiraishi Ryoko.
 
03-14-10, 5:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 445
WHO IS THAT HOTTIE IN A FLOWERBED AT THE PREVIEW?!?!?!?!

 
03-14-10, 7:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 127
Episode is Ok,btw when it will be return to manga?
 
03-14-10, 1:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 821
Chris-89 said:
Episode is Ok,btw when it will be return to manga?


lol they've posted this earlier but its 165 according to ann and wikipedia lol
 
03-14-10, 11:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 1030
What a waste of time, I actually fast forwarded some scenes. Inoue is awful. The only good thing about this episode was the shinigami illustrated picture book skit. Next week looks a little bit better though.
 
03-15-10, 11:24 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 993
It was ok, kinda sad
"The weak get washed away by the tides of fate...The strong drink it up."-Godot
 
03-20-10, 6:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 548
Damned dull =(

Credits for the av go to whispering-eden.livejournal.com =)
I used to be Dolce_Vitka here, but Vitka_Lynx is my nickname at alost all other sites, so I decided to take it here, too ^___^
 
03-21-10, 3:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 811
Lol the new filler characters just become uglier than the other.
 
03-27-10, 3:18 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 407
another wasted 20 minutes of my life ;|
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines
 
03-28-10, 11:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 416
I actually thought this episode was somewhat decent.


 
03-29-10, 10:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 104
A little more bad ass action and this episode would've been a lot better :D
 
Top
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Advertising     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy