MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Ladies versus Butlers! Episode 10 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Ladies versus Butlers! »» Ladies versus Butlers! Episode 10 Discussion

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
View Poll Results: Ladies versus Butlers! Episode 10 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

31 56.36%
4 out of 5: Liked it

17 30.91%
3 out of 5: It was OK

7 12.73%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 55

03-09-10, 7:57 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I am actually shaking at how Sernia VS Tomomi is getting serious.....they are out for blood! D: The rivalry is going extreme in the sense that these situations happening...obvious to see a kind of face-off=>
on the other hand taking advantage of a Principal KO to play PS2 is good especially with Pina since I like her=>
For one thing this part was funny enough for a GIF/there was for some time Hedyeh time=>

What the heck is Kaede doing with this game when it's BL that she likes only?=>
This episode must be the most chaotic I have seen for Hino to cry=>
Daichi made the girl cry :( Love is much pain is all I can say and Daichi did that for Hino of all things=>
Anyone good in chess enough to know what it means here?=>
TBH this episode was the most GIF worthy of all of them......For those who love Daichi=>
Best and nice face off of all episode of Sernia VS Saikyo=>

Looks like next episode will be that sport festival thing....I am rather excited to see how bad that rivalry will escalate to but it looks serious especially around the water fountain part.
Modified by francismeunier, 03-09-10, 11:11 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.

03-10-10, 4:17 AM

Flameheart really lose a few screw in her head after Hino came to her house.Actually i hope she loose out all the screw.She is quite cute when she is frustrated and his drill look like its kinda dangerous for me....The ending is going to be exciting.Saikyou or Flameheart??Or both ??
My biggest question is.....Hino actually interested in who actually?The inner thought of Saikyou and Flameheart are very clear but Hino's........

During the preview,my thought was " for the first time i can understand what the shit they talk about!!! "since i am watching raw,the preview is very hard to catch every single word.....
Modified by MorningGlory, 03-10-10, 4:31 AM

03-10-10, 9:52 AM

I'm all for Hino X Daichi.
I don't care if in the end he (she) saw that feeling as friendship.
There cannot be more perfect match than Hino X Daichi in this show.
Walked the streets a thousand times, Dead end roads in a dead end town
What you learned only comes out wrong, I wanna live but I don't belong

03-10-10, 10:21 AM

Glad to see Daichi's feelings develop as well as Selnia's and Tomomi's rivalry.

I can never keep a straight face when Toichiro appears, and the incomprehensible crying from Shingo.

03-10-10, 10:22 AM

Love letters eh?
I had the dubious honour of receiving a few during my school days, but back then and now my opinion is that if a person don't have the courage or will to speak to you personally that is someone with little character, low self esteem and a person you don't want to associate with since they tend to be overly complicated.

Hino had the best advice though (after a second go^^, guess he was reminiscing over his treatment from Tomomi back when they where young the first time xD) Tell them the truth and exactly how you feel, it will save time and be much better for both parts in the end.
I wonder what he will say to his potential love interests in the end though =D
My guess is he will turn them all down and put them in the 'close friend' section. Any other way would just feel strange and forced if he suddenly confessed his love for one girl at the end.

03-10-10, 10:43 AM

A few lols like always. Enjoyable episode, also like always.

Love letters, i wonder if someone still use them in our times. LL are a pretty overused thing in anime, but this time, it was in actually good way.
EternalDreamer said:
My guess is he will turn them all down and put them in the 'close friend' section. Any other way would just feel strange and forced if he suddenly confessed his love for one girl at the end.

You're propably right, but i don't really want an ending like that, since Kanokon ended that way... But still, it would be the most reasonable ending, cause if they decided to make an ending "Hino x Tomomi or Sernia" it would be like you've said, strange and forced. Since for these 10 episodes Hino didn't seem to have interest in any girl.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー

03-10-10, 10:49 AM

OrochiPL said:
EternalDreamer said:

You're propably right, but i don't really want an ending like that, since Kanokon ended that way... But still, it would be the most reasonable ending, cause if they decided to make an ending "Hino x Tomomi or Sernia" it would be like you've said, strange and forced. Since for these 10 episodes Hino didn't seem to have interest in any girl.
Yeah but they can end in a rival contest/winner is the girl who Hino ends up with. I agree it would be forced but who knows if Hino does not realize something at last moment....maybe it might be Saikyo in the end.

03-10-10, 11:02 AM

francismeunier said:
OrochiPL said:
EternalDreamer said:

Yeah but they can end in a rival contest/winner is the girl who Hino ends up with. I agree it would be forced but who knows if Hino does not realize something at last moment....maybe it might be Saikyo in the end.

Contest? Please no, please no, i just hope you're mistaken francis.
Saikyo, yeah, i think i would want him to end up with Saikyo after all.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー

03-10-10, 11:33 AM

Fun as always, i hope i can see more of this kind of anime where i enjoy almost every characters and i don't mind if the male lead ends up with anyone

03-10-10, 11:36 AM

OrochiPL said:
francismeunier said:
OrochiPL said:
EternalDreamer said:

Well they did start a rivalry in this episode so I was just thinking since next episode looks like competition it might end up like this.

03-10-10, 1:05 PM

francismeunier said:
OrochiPL said:
francismeunier said:
OrochiPL said:
EternalDreamer said:

Well they did start a rivalry in this episode so I was just thinking since next episode looks like competition it might end up like this.

But everyone needs to realize the laws of harem anime the childhood friend that realizes her feelings at the end almost never ends up with the main guy. It's always the first person he meets.

03-10-10, 1:17 PM

2 episodes left. I love this anime. Why so short? =_=

03-10-10, 1:40 PM

is it just me or the pink hair dude kinda reminds me of Mr.2 of One Piece?

03-10-10, 2:49 PM

Are we getting a harem anime with a definitive couple?

03-10-10, 3:19 PM

Oh mah gawd, I wonder what she was thinking when Daichi said that. Was she like "OMG HE'S GAY!" Or something else... Well, good episode. Cut off at a bad part? Do they confess to each other about their feelings? And Hino apparently is there to hear it without them knowing? :3
Modified by Shotshots, 03-10-10, 8:39 PM

03-10-10, 4:18 PM

so daichi is actually in "love" with akiharu, and the other girls might confess first
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures

03-10-10, 4:27 PM

Kaykay, I'm interested in who ends up with Hino or whatever is going to happen. Anyways, about that chess thing, all I know is that the Knight has power equal to the bishop. Other than that I don't really understand what it meant, but think of the anime as a chess game. Who is the king, queen, bishop, knight, rook, and pawn? You can find the answer to the meaning, If you know who is what.

03-10-10, 4:39 PM

rarri said:
I'm all for Hino X Daichi.
I don't care if in the end he (she) saw that feeling as friendship.
There cannot be more perfect match than Hino X Daichi in this show.

You know what's weird? I keep thinking they're a much better couple.

I keep holding out that this is going to have an actual ending but since the next episode looks like more ecchi fun times, I'm going to just assume that they're going to do the whole "we'll wrap up the drama in the last two episodes" that 12/13 episode series tend to do.

I lol'ed at "It's already the 11th episode, they should really hurry up" in the preview cause I was thinking the same thing.

03-10-10, 5:31 PM

Haha what a funny episode LOL...

Man that background character glasses guy...so funny... This image would make a good troll pic for forums
Modified by JohnyBeGood, 03-10-10, 5:34 PM

03-10-10, 5:54 PM

I'm just hoping this anime doesn't end with Hino choosing no one, with Saikyo and Drill both still competing for him ;_;

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices