Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 7, 2010 10:54 AM

Aug 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
1st part:
-Both sisters are pretty clueless about themselves huh?

-Hii-chan's random Panda Neko outfit=win

2nd part:
-EPIC lol at "Are we getting naked the minute I get home?" and "Mommy and Daddy do this all the time." Man, Anzu has a pretty dirty mind (or maybe she's just thinking waaay ahead)

-Hii-chan: Jedi Mistress. (I saw ET, Star Wars, Star Trek, Ultraman and I think those little forest spirits from Princess Mononoke)

-Looks like Tsuchi thought he was entering into a harem anime. Well...he definitely got his wish >,<

Next week...Could it be? Does Tsuchi finally do it!

(As a toku fan, the "See you next time" picture was very, very, win. Animal Rangers must be an awesome series :P)
garfield15Mar 7, 2010 11:06 AM
Mar 7, 2010 12:07 PM
Jul 2018
Loved how both Yamamotos don't realize they are being liked but at each other xD
And how Koume's dreams got all mixed up when she fantasised them^^

garfield15 said:
-EPIC lol at "Are we getting naked the minute I get home?" and "Mommy and Daddy do this all the time." Man, Anzu has a pretty dirty mind (or maybe she's just thinking waaay ahead)

Can't help, with those parents. Thankfully it's only anime where it won't end up badly :/
Mar 7, 2010 1:20 PM

Jan 2009
(Warning: 1.9MB GIF image)
Mar 7, 2010 2:05 PM

Aug 2009
I don't like the first part, Hanamaru-sensei is just annoying.
I like the later part, Anzu and Tsuchida's dream are epic. lol :D
Mar 7, 2010 2:09 PM

Sep 2008
I thought Nana's sister would be kind of the smart type, but I was wrong, but it still made me lol.

What made me depressed was the lack of Sidetail Twins and their future... well I guess the epic Hiiragi future with E.T., Ultraman, Planet of the Apes? and Star Wars made up for it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 7, 2010 5:56 PM

Oct 2009
I loved blue haired teacher's reason in becoming a teacher.
Mar 7, 2010 7:06 PM

Apr 2009
Lack of sidetail twins and their future saddens me...

Hiiragi is as sharp as ever.

And.....Hanamaru-sensei is a GUY???
Mar 7, 2010 7:16 PM

May 2009
Loved how the episode ended. It was unexpected, insignificant, a bit silly and a lot of fun.

Listening to the different reasons why each teacher decided on their profession was nice too. Tsuchida's harem didn't quite turn out like he thought, though he doesn't seem disappointed at all with Yamamoto around.

Next week seems interesting.
Mar 8, 2010 1:34 AM

Oct 2008
garfield15 said:

1st part:
-Both sisters are pretty clueless about themselves huh?

haha this. they really are sisters

Cant wait for next week lol
maikunMar 8, 2010 1:45 AM

Mar 8, 2010 6:25 AM

Jul 2009
The second part with their dreams was really good. Anzu's dream was just lolz and Koume was too cute with that wedding gown ~.~

Looks like Tsuchida we'll finally be able to do it next week.
This is a signature.
Mar 8, 2010 9:42 AM

Dec 2007
HNGGGGGGGGGG

Hii's dream is the best I've ever seen. As expected from Hii. I wish I had dreams like hers ;_;.
DeadIEndMar 8, 2010 9:57 AM
Mar 8, 2010 6:41 PM

Oct 2009
So the first part was good in regards to Mayumi's role in getting the manuscript from Hanamaru sensei...do wonder if he is a drawn version of the person IRL that does this series......anyways GIF=>
of him since he is so epic with his reactions and at the same time Mayumi's irresisitible pose here deserves a just GIF=>
also....Mayumi is cute too. It's also nice that Hanamaru sensei loves Mayumi but she looks to be as clueless like her sister.

The second part was better than the first....because everyone's "what they want to become" was nice mainly Anzu's and my she looks nice when she is old/Koume's...well she can't decide betweem candy clerk....flower clerk.....toy store clerk and bride=>

but also Hiiragi had so much references....garfield15 pointed out a good portion of them but so will I since he missed some......obvious Star Trek=>
Aliens 2 the movie...the spaceship featured in it=>
PLanet of the Apes=>
Obvious E.T.=>
Ultraman but not only the best literary work that I loved in French....Le Petit Prince aka Little Prince=>
When Tsuchida went to see Kusano's appartment I think the movie was a reference to Conan sine Kusano likes muscle people=>
Someone has a bold dream of being a Princess but she looks like one already=>
2 other ones being epic is Hiiragi's Darthvader battle and Tsuchida's dream was nice=>

Vinhthehero said:
Yeah that epic also and made win the first part mainly for me.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Mar 8, 2010 7:58 PM
Jun 2008
ep.9

a person drawing panda cat named hanamaru got a visit by yamamoto's sister & said still busy so yamamoto's sister ask the boss person wait a bit.
hanamaru wonder to do then meet anzu hii koume & give them their ball.
then anzu hii koume see something wrong about him & yep he got "pwn'd".
then here came yamamoto's sister to give something aka cake to cheer up.
after cake hii talking hanamaru about something till anzu almost hanamaru said hold it then talk with those 3.
while yamamoto's sister was go to say something till PANDA CAT with hii in panda cat suit.
& seeing it hanamaru feel better.
tsuchi with yamamoto & ask tsuchi to dinner & he said yes then here come yamamoto's sister & meet tsuchi.
but yamamoto's sister need yamamoto help so no dinner.
then hanamaru get some panda cat stuff from yamamoto's sister.
yamamoto sisters had some talk about hanamaru then mention tsuchi.

it's drawing time with asking what they want when they grow up from animal ranger, airplane, royalty, soccer player, etc.
till anzu draw with her & tsuchi in big house with yard, doggie, fireplace, ocean area & kids also cook for tsuchi till anzu mention bath?!
koume version got baker, florist, toy store, bride,etc that a lot for koume.
hii version is astronaut with include enterprise, battlestar ships, (anzu & koume in space), planet of the apes (get your paws off me ya dam dirty ape), e.t. finger, star wars vader (hii is a jedi) etc wth ultraman.
more space mention yep hii want space.
then anzu as what did tsuchi be a teacher look at his past wonder to do then his sister asked what he'll do so he want worked with kids & young teachers very tsuchi.(while hii say tsuchi is lying)
then tsuchi mention that question then yamamoto answered it very yamamoto.
while others got their reasons from job worth, recommend, won't be look as small, interest & practice.
with lead to imagine very workout kindergarten in 10yrs very messed up.

tsuchi got asked to visit kusano's place & tsuchi goes to her place that to watch CONAN the warrior to see muscles.

ed vid very ok live action view from sky, flower, sunlight, etc very peaceful calm vid ah picture of yamamotos sisters

next eo we get cheer squad & confess

oh next week very SS version.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Mar 8, 2010 8:11 PM

Jan 2009
ED = win, just cuz it's sung by Erino Hazuki (Akari) and Chiwa Saito (Aika) XD
Mar 8, 2010 8:54 PM

Oct 2009
blue_heavens said:
ED = win, just cuz it's sung by Erino Hazuki (Akari) and Chiwa Saito (Aika) XD
I don't know about that but I think ED is win because it showed IRL style the nice relation of Yamamoto sensei and her sister Mayumi....

Mar 8, 2010 9:05 PM

Aug 2008
It was a nice episode. Second part was really nice :)

The two sisters are cute in that both have some guy crushing on them but they don't know, yet they know each other has some guy crushing on them, lol.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Mar 8, 2010 9:10 PM

Jul 2009
Those guys surely will having a hard time XD
Mar 9, 2010 1:36 AM

May 2008
Vinhthehero said:
EPIC!
Mar 9, 2010 1:39 AM

Sep 2008
Aw shit! The panda-neko excercise routine.
Mar 9, 2010 2:00 AM

Dec 2006
Thats it for Hinagiku ?
I thought she would join the trio on their antics :(

Hii-chan's dream was awesome.
I keep homing the Panda-Neko theme.

Mar 9, 2010 5:04 AM

Apr 2009
I thought this episode was pretty cool.

The part with the Yamamoto sisters being very critical of each other's situations, yet oblivious to their own was funny.
And it was cool seeing grown-up versions of the kiddies.
Learning more about the teachers was a nice touch too.
Man, I wished this show was longer.
Mar 9, 2010 6:03 PM

May 2008
Another great episode,
Both sisters wishing the boys good luck ^^
The sister also now on my <3 list.

I loved hiiragi's dream XD
Mar 9, 2010 9:01 PM

Dec 2007
Vinhthehero said:

Mar 10, 2010 3:26 PM

Dec 2007
I enjoyed the first half, and the second half is meh. After I watched the preview, I hope that Tsuchi finally do it to Nanako on the next episode.
Mar 11, 2010 6:21 AM
Jul 2009
as always, its a nice episode and in addition i now believe that nanako and mayumi really are sisters ^^
Mar 11, 2010 8:48 AM

Feb 2009
Poor Tsuchida having to watch that video. It's giving him eye cancer. :(
Mar 12, 2010 1:49 AM

Feb 2010
The macho development project made me lol.
Ku ku ku~
Mar 12, 2010 3:39 PM

May 2009
Chenoan said:
Vinhthehero said:

I think that's a fairly accurate depiction of my face when saw that scene. HNNNNNGGG'd.
Mar 12, 2010 10:03 PM

Apr 2008
Satsuki's dress + hat were the highlight of the episode for me.

Sooo cuuute...
Mar 13, 2010 11:10 PM

Apr 2008
francismeunier said:
So the first part was good in regards to Mayumi's role in getting the manuscript from Hanamaru sensei...do wonder if he is a drawn version of the person IRL that does this series......anyways GIF=>
of him since he is so epic with his reactions and at the same time Mayumi's irresisitible pose here deserves a just GIF=>
also....Mayumi is cute too. It's also nice that Hanamaru sensei loves Mayumi but she looks to be as clueless like her sister.

The second part was better than the first....because everyone's "what they want to become" was nice mainly Anzu's and my she looks nice when she is old/Koume's...well she can't decide betweem candy clerk....flower clerk.....toy store clerk and bride=>

but also Hiiragi had so much references....garfield15 pointed out a good portion of them but so will I since he missed some......obvious Star Trek=>
Aliens 2 the movie...the spaceship featured in it=>
PLanet of the Apes=>
Obvious E.T.=>
Ultraman but not only the best literary work that I loved in French....Le Petit Prince aka Little Prince=>
When Tsuchida went to see Kusano's appartment I think the movie was a reference to Conan sine Kusano likes muscle people=>
Someone has a bold dream of being a Princess but she looks like one already=>
2 other ones being epic is Hiiragi's Darthvader battle and Tsuchida's dream was nice=>

Vinhthehero said:
Yeah that epic also and made win the first part mainly for me.

Don't forget the reference to the reimaged Battlestar Galacica , those two ships flying past the ship from Alien2 sure look like a pair of Heavy Raiders.
Mar 14, 2010 3:26 AM

Oct 2009
southdkotaboy said:

Don't forget the reference to the reimaged Battlestar Galacica , those two ships flying past the ship from Alien2 sure look like a pair of Heavy Raiders.
Oh really? I did not see Battlestar Galactica so I would not know....that's nice reference to sci-fi though.

Mar 14, 2010 10:40 PM

Apr 2008
LMAO hilarious ..

The Panda-neko dance no matter how much i see it ... its lame !

Mar 16, 2010 9:45 AM
Feb 2009
lol sisters

and
waterfall said:
Satsuki's dress + hat were the highlight of the episode for me.

Sooo cuuute...
oblivious is a bliss
Mar 18, 2010 5:51 AM

Aug 2008
The first part of the ep was pretty boring.
Not really interested in the Hanamaru x Mayumi romance.
Mar 25, 2010 9:50 AM

Jun 2008
The two Yamamoto sisters are so clueless when it comes to their own situations, yet sharp as a nail with other's.

It was cool seeing the kids grown up too.
Apr 3, 2010 10:13 AM

Jun 2009
Park scene
Grownup Anzu hehe
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Apr 4, 2010 6:32 AM

Oct 2007
arrgh.. poor koume.
Psajdak said:
When a flat chested girl hugs you, she's holding you closer to her heart.
Jul 25, 2010 8:18 AM

Mar 2009
Hiiragi is the best.

Jun 21, 2011 3:37 PM

Nov 2009
I loved what every1 was gonna become ^^ omg and the whole love situation with Nana's sister was cool... i love their Panda-cat dance!
Dec 8, 2012 2:05 AM

Jun 2012
Grown up Anzu is the best, if only everyone could be married to a pervert like that.
Jun 18, 2013 4:31 PM

Nov 2011
Lol @ the fantasy scene. Anzu in 15-20 years. Lol....
Nov 14, 2013 12:10 AM

May 2013
OMG Anzu as an adult lol. And Hiiragi in that panda suit is soo cute.
Nov 23, 2013 11:13 PM

Aug 2011
Wow, both sisters are so dense. XD

Koume getting all confused about her future. Lmao!!!
Dec 2, 2013 5:11 PM

May 2012
Love stories sure are lovely :p Quite enjoyed this episode. More pointed to the other characters than the normal but it was cute to see most of them in a grown up state, especially Anzu-chan grown up was pretty sweet :p
Oct 23, 2016 10:35 PM

Sep 2013
Heh, and here I was thinking only the older sister was clueless about boys.......looks like younger sister ain't no better!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Apr 20, 2019 5:36 AM

Dec 2013
I really like this episode. I actually got used to Anzu's obsession WITH Tsuchi lol
Part 1. MAYUMI SO DAMN CUTE OMG. And the panda neko dance is so kawaii. So both sisters are clueless with love lmao
Part 2: I laughed so hard when Koume got flustered with all the things she wants to do when she grow up lol

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

Sep 28, 2020 11:45 AM
Jun 2016
I mean, Koume could combine all of those things by opening a cake "cafe" with floral themes, toys, and the employees wear bride outfits. And by cafe, I meant it in a Japanese sense. They have cafes for almost anything!

Becoming a teacher just so you could hang-out with your cute co-workers. And of course he says something else when asked why he wanted to become one. Damn it, LOL.

The ending theme kind of had a karaoke vibe, mostly because the animation that went with it is a slideshow with real images and it kind of reminded me of that. I don't see a lot of anime utilizing realistic images, so yeah. It felt unique.
Apr 2, 2021 6:32 PM

Jul 2019
Panda neko is a win I would say lol. Funny dance.

2nd part was good in itself too, so much aspirations these little dudes have. Can 100% relate to Hiiragi Jedi life lmao. That Anzu one was funny too.
Aug 27, 2021 5:47 AM

Aug 2017
I love how Anzu didn't realize Tsuchi was going to be way older when she becomes his wife.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Aug 26, 2023 2:16 PM

Aug 2019
dumbest sisters ive seen yet.
grown up anzu looks pretty good :) doesnt need the chest though >:D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hanamaru Youchien Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

garfield15 - Mar 28, 2010

118 by ShinXShinra »»
Jan 16, 10:09 AM

Poll: » Hanamaru Youchien Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

garfield15 - Mar 21, 2010

56 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Aug 26, 2023 3:03 PM

Poll: » Hanamaru Youchien Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

garfield15 - Mar 14, 2010

73 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Aug 26, 2023 2:39 PM

Poll: » Hanamaru Youchien Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Feb 28, 2010

62 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Aug 26, 2023 1:52 PM

Poll: » Hanamaru Youchien Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Feb 21, 2010

63 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Aug 26, 2023 1:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.