Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 6, 2012 10:44 PM

Mar 2009
Go Takeuchi.
May 5, 2012 1:22 AM

Nov 2011
This anime is too epic, <33

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
May 8, 2012 6:05 PM

Nov 2011
Good guy Takeuchi, you really can't blame him.
The cell phone scene was nice too.
Sep 5, 2012 5:11 AM

Aug 2010
it was mean for Take to do that maybe if he waited a bit longer? ....

oh and did he actually love Nana-san in teh past?....
does he fall for his friends girlfriends o.o...
Nov 26, 2012 5:03 PM

Sep 2011
Alicia3000 said:
Good for you Takeuchi. I'm glad he did that.
Me too. I feel like he is the type to treat someone with kindness and actually listen to problems. Unlike Yano who seems too absorbed in the past and usually smiles whenever he says something mean..

Oh. But I still feel like that's a low blow. Takeuchi seems to have feelings for Yano's girls (both of the Nanas - hopefully not Yuri). I think that's kind of pathetic at the same time. Really. You can't go out and find your own girlfriend instead of trying to get someone else's? Seems strange to me.
"Cheer up, you’re never alone! There is probably at least 1 bug in your room."
Dec 24, 2012 5:03 PM

Sep 2011
Takeuchi is an asshole. At least he should have waited a little more than one week to make a move on his best friend's ex.
Dec 12, 2013 7:03 AM

Jun 2012
again Enma Ai's bells Takeuchi or Yano must have entered hell link XD

well with all respect for Takeuchi i think he should have waited a bit longer for sure after he read that half text message he shouldn't make his move so fast out of respect for his friend for sure because he knows his past then again if you really love someone maybe he is right just go for it in the end he probably give up and will let it look like he did it to make Yano make his move faster or something like that.
RobertovkDec 12, 2013 7:21 AM
"When a flat-chested loli hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart"
"--I am a single bullet. It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think. It just flies straight towards its target."
May 17, 2014 10:36 PM

Jul 2013
FUCK YAKEUCHI.

Piss ass bitch motherfucker it doesn't matter if he liked Nanami, the way he did that to his best friend Yano. Not cool at all.
"Komugi, are you there?"

Jul 11, 2014 11:55 AM

Jun 2012
Nana-chan better not do anything stupid like getting back together with Yano. Takeuchi is who she needs.
Aug 14, 2014 2:30 PM

Dec 2012
That bit with Yano breaking into Takeuchi's room and harassing him was hilarious, their interactions are always amusing. But man, I didn't know Takeuchi had feelings for the old Nana. And what's more, his move at the end was really shocking since I thought he'd let it build up a bit more before making a move on Nanami. I guess he doesn't want to experience being off on his timing again.

I'm really conflicted on who to root for since honestly Takeuchi seems like a genuinely great guy but at the same time Yano and Nanami has been so perfect so far.
Sep 1, 2014 10:37 AM

Nov 2013
gigglingidiot said:
Oh. But I still feel like that's a low blow. Takeuchi seems to have feelings for Yano's girls (both of the Nanas - hopefully not Yuri). I think that's kind of pathetic at the same time. Really. You can't go out and find your own girlfriend instead of trying to get someone else's? Seems strange to me.

I think that was to illustrate that Takeuchi has always felt like he's second fiddle to Yano. He's liked the girls that Yano liked too, but never had a chance with any of them because Yano is the most popular guy in school and obviously gets the girl (plus Takeuchi would never risk hurting a friend).

I think the conclusion we're supposed to draw is that Takeuchi is sick of losing the girls he likes to Yano and finally decided to do something about it. That's how I read it anyway. Takeuchi wouldn't normally do anything that might cause harm to others, but he's willing to overlook his principles because of how fed up he is with Yano.
Nov 14, 2014 2:01 AM

Feb 2013
Oh SHIT!! This is kind of EXACTLY what I wanted to happen, but after seeing the last few episodes....not sure how I feel about it.

But I still hate Yano....he's just being a bitch ass.

Go Takeuchi!!!
Jul 17, 2015 8:51 PM

Nov 2014
Takeuchi is much better for Nana, but I still kind of feel bad for Yano a little. Just a little though. His best friend is going after the girl he still loves. If Yano and Nana get back together, he better treat her right =(
May 13, 2016 11:14 PM

May 2013
YAAAAAASSSSSSZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!! Take bae is finally on the move!!!!! >:D

I'm rooting for him so hard! :D

He did gave Yano a fair warning, man-to-man. Yano can't complain.
Jan 19, 2017 1:07 AM

Jan 2013
This is difficult.
Both Yano and Takeuchi are pretty good characters. I hope there's not some hidden flaws with Takeuchi since he seems like a more stable person than Yano at the moment. Less extreme.
I'm most upset towards Nanami at the moment.
Jun 23, 2021 3:00 PM

Jan 2021
ew Takeuchi also liked Baka-Nana? lol WHY SHE WAS SO PATHETIC

whatever, this episode was SO GOOD!!!!! It's your turn, Take-kun!!!! You been a good friend, you were always there for Yano and never acted for your own interests!!!!!

he moved on her fast but you know what? IT'S HIS TIME NOW.

GOOD GUYS SHOULDN'T ALWAYS FINISH LAST

.......................now that that's out of my system - omg poor Yano lmao he's tugging at my heart and i love him too but i'm really enjoying this (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ
Apr 10, 2023 2:41 PM
Sep 2008
...I like the third point on this triangle more.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bokura ga Ita Episode 16 Discussion

jacobpaige - Mar 16, 2008

33 by miyatobio »»
Apr 6, 11:28 PM

Poll: » Bokura ga Ita Episode 19 Discussion

26 by Suoly »»
Mar 20, 10:10 PM

» Bokura ga Ita Season II Discussion

Rufus - Jul 4, 2008

25 by chrisma »»
Feb 7, 8:57 AM

Poll: » Bokura ga Ita Episode 11 Discussion

28 by poobular »»
Jan 20, 12:54 AM

Poll: » Bokura ga Ita Episode 1 Discussion

sifma - Jun 24, 2008

48 by JoexySun »»
Dec 27, 2023 1:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.