Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 26, 2008 1:40 AM

Apr 2007
Maybe the reason Fumika was able to walk and all that stuff after lying 3 years in bed is because Fumika the postal worker (aka Mika) is still a part of Fumi, as in all the walking and exercise Mika does goes into Fumi's body.

I dunno that's all i can come up with, otherwise they completely overlooked it since its a fictional story.

Netforce said:
My god can she run.

Totally XD.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 29, 2008 2:46 AM

Apr 2007
Good episode. I take it that was Fumi's mother at the end there? Seems like they might've introduced her a bit late into the show but it probably wouldn't matter regardless.
May 24, 2008 1:33 AM

May 2008
sheesha smoking girl FTW. xD
Fumi why did u shoot Mika :'(
Nov 24, 2008 6:22 PM

Jun 2007
Kineta said:
Darkreaper70 said:
I found it very very very wierd that Kirameki had a sex change. I don't think I needed to see that part.
Ehhh? Were we watching the same show?

Sobzob said:
I'd say it's rather likely that we'll get to see Mika again in the next episode.
I agree. If she simply shot Mika, then they would have shown it :P They want to keep us in suspense and questioning!! Fumi could not have had that dramatic of a personality shift, so incredibly fast. Something's up.

And another scene that makes Kaname realize that it was actually Mika he was in love with, not Fumi... Which is going to turn out to be an interesting relationship, because I think Chiaki found a way for her to stay in existence -- but probably as a dead mail carrier xD

"Would you like to meet my girlfriend and her talking staff?" Haha.

lol xD
yup, it does seem like kaname fell in love with mika instead of fumi, wonder how that is going to turn out.

D: hope mika will still be mika by the end of the anime -does not want her to disappear or merge into one-
Jun 25, 2009 1:54 AM

May 2008
Anyways, superb episode. I don't think, or rather I really hope that Mika didn't die, or disappear, whatever!
I'd say it's rather likely that we'll get to see Mika again in the next episode.
And I suspect that it was Fumika's mother in the end as well.
Looking forward to the final episode!
Jun 30, 2009 10:25 PM

Mar 2009
Fantastic episode I can't wait to see what will happen in the next one.

Apr 26, 2010 8:13 PM

Apr 2009
Salmonella I say! Salmonella! They were eating raw eggs! D8
Sep 1, 2011 4:07 AM

Apr 2009
She can't possibly walk straight much less run after being in bed for the last three years...

Siing said:
Maybe the reason Fumika was able to walk and all that stuff after lying 3 years in bed is because Fumika the postal worker (aka Mika) is still a part of Fumi, as in all the walking and exercise Mika does goes into Fumi's body.

I LOLed.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jul 31, 2012 10:28 PM
Jul 2018
Great episode! I can't believe she actually shot her. Surely Mika will appear in the last episode.

I guess that was Fumika's mother in the last scene.

Can't wait to see how it ends!
May 27, 2014 3:21 AM

Jan 2009
1. Good to see the real fumika regain conciousness

2. Wasn't expecting the real fumika to shoot mika… meh

6/10
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.
Sep 9, 2014 2:59 AM

Aug 2013
Oh noo did she really shoot Mika? :(
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Sep 9, 2014 1:31 PM

Jul 2009
I believe that woman is Fumika's mom.
Please tell me she didn't shoot Mika?!
May 5, 2015 5:53 PM

May 2012
Very interesting development! Looking forward to see what the last episode will offer us!
Mar 17, 2016 11:11 PM

Sep 2012
good episode. I hope Mika isn't gone.
Apr 12, 2016 9:18 AM

Dec 2010
She's been in a coma for several years, she's hardly supposed to be able to get up from her bed, let alone eat solids and run around. Sigh...
。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 *
Apr 29, 2016 2:46 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Fumi-chan seems a lot more serious and not timid like she usually is...maybe she really did shoot Mika and they merged? Although she also said that this time, she will be the one who fires. And assuming it was really Mika who shot Kirameki, then it has to be Fumi.

Yeah my main complaint about this episode would be that Fumi didn't show any signs of her muscles being atrophied, it does take away the realism, or it's hard to apply suspension of disbelief.

I wonder what Chiaki has found out, I mean if she's looking for a way to save Mika, then I'm betting Mika still exists.

I also thought Kirameki got a sex change at the end...but I was skeptical, so it appears I'm wrong, lol. My immediate thought after though was that the person is Fumika's mother, since she looks like she's living the life and looks like a celebrity.
May 12, 2017 4:47 PM

Nov 2016
I wonder if Mika was really shot. And Fumi wants to go against her dad.

Woman at the end(probabl Kirei) was hot.

Looking forward to the conclusion.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 10, 2017 10:21 AM

Nov 2011
The episode is really mysterious in its narration, we add an anticipation at the end of a very engaging episode, we have a very exciting season finale. But it's a shame that only new characters have just been shown, I think there will not be a chance to know them better.
Aug 9, 2019 4:46 AM

Oct 2012
Aww Fumika :(
Chiaki must be really sad if she's gone

Maybe she just went into hiding
"Signature removed"
May 28, 2020 5:51 PM
Feb 2016
Mabye It's just me,but it probably wouldn't be a good idea to send the daughter of a world famous author back to highschool (especially the one known for suicide) after she woke up quite recently from a 3 year coma and have her press charges against her dad right away which puts her in quite the akward spotlight.

The reason for Mika wanting to disappear is pretty cliche and quite avoidable if you ask me. Fumi probably wouldn't go through the guilt she's feeling right now if you told her that it was kirameki's felt and get her actual help. This whole "atonement for her sins" is basically forced melodrama picked against the actual helpful and rational thing to do.

Hoping that they won't let that kirameki bastard get away. I'm really dissapointed with the glasses chick and I hope she redeems herself next episode.
Dec 10, 2023 1:24 AM

Nov 2022
Fumika killed the only person that truly loved her she's more like her father than Mika!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shigofumi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

nodoka-koi - Jan 5, 2008

130 by EtherLux »»
Dec 18, 2023 12:02 PM

Poll: » Shigofumi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Sobzob - Mar 22, 2008

122 by RawrOMG »»
Dec 10, 2023 10:07 PM

Poll: » Shigofumi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Sobzob - Mar 8, 2008

108 by RawrOMG »»
Dec 9, 2023 3:20 AM

Poll: » Shigofumi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Sobzob - Mar 2, 2008

84 by RawrOMG »»
Dec 4, 2023 10:12 PM

Poll: » Shigofumi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Sobzob - Feb 23, 2008

76 by RawrOMG »»
Dec 4, 2023 3:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.