Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 5, 2010 5:12 PM

Sep 2009
Post Yandere & Yangire which are missing in our list. Even if you're not quite sure if a certain character qualifies, we can discuss them here.
zehahahahahaJan 1, 2012 2:42 PM
ARRRGGH!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 6, 2010 2:48 PM

Sep 2009
from the manga Psyren, Amamiya has a split personality. It seems like her other personality called Abyss is yandere. But i wouldn't add her yet. Lets wait and see her get more appearances.

Oresund said:
okay, pictures are working now. added Domina no Do! to manga relations list, but someone needs to add Ayako to MALs database because I can't add her to relations if she's not in database, I myself don't know character enough so I won't do it.

I'm not good at this. I could do something very basic, and wait until someone else decide to improve it.
ARRRGGH!
Mar 6, 2010 4:49 PM

Oct 2009
-BEELZEBUB- said:
from the manga Psyren, Amamiya has a split personality. It seems like her other personality called Abyss is yandere. But i wouldn't add her yet. Lets wait and see her get more appearances.

Oresund said:
okay, pictures are working now. added Domina no Do! to manga relations list, but someone needs to add Ayako to MALs database because I can't add her to relations if she's not in database, I myself don't know character enough so I won't do it.

I'm not good at this. I could do something very basic, and wait until someone else decide to improve it.
If I bother to read the manga soon, I might add her (If I get enough info to actually do so) :D
Mar 6, 2010 10:56 PM

Sep 2009
Oresund said:

Just added. I did only the most basic stuff. It still need some work.

http://myanimelist.net/character/30847/Ayako_Minowa
ARRRGGH!
Mar 9, 2010 11:57 AM

Jun 2008
Mana from Life should be added. She became totally insane in the latest chapters.
http://myanimelist.net/character/11598/Manami_Anzai

hugging six rabbits and having pink nightmares
Mar 10, 2010 11:09 AM

May 2009
Mar 10, 2010 3:36 PM

Feb 2009
I'mma put up Patti Thompson [yes, the charming young lady in my current icon >.>] for consideration.

Kinda subjective, but...

She's normally a very happy and ditzy little girl...and at the snap of a finger she goes completely insane drill instructor gun-crazy.

Evidence:
1) Gleefully takes her test papers and colors on them with yellow crayon and makes them into an origami giraffe. Then proceeds to snap its neck about five minutes later.

2) Was set up to fight Black Star. Started out good-naturedly. He turns around for about 10 seconds. She kicks him in the nuts, looking rather possessed.

And of course there's others but I am unmotivated today...
Mar 10, 2010 5:12 PM

Sep 2009
tehJ4bb3rw0ck said:
http://myanimelist.net/character/6797/Akazukin
Direly request!

her character description is so hilarious. i'll definitely pick up that manga xD
ARRRGGH!
Mar 14, 2010 10:22 AM

Feb 2009
Ah. Okay then.
Mar 18, 2010 8:28 AM

Sep 2009
Oresund said:
-BEELZEBUB- said:
i have not read Yandere Kanojot yet. but the title and description suggest there is a yandere.

in this case they are using Yan from Yankee, as a pun. you can see after 1st chapter that heroine is more tsundere, so not adding.

lame.. such a misleading title. i was about to read it, but now i don't care :/
ARRRGGH!
Jun 14, 2010 10:46 PM
Jun 2010
Its from an H-anime but I'll just throw it out there.
Angela from Vicious
Although she acts like a lady in a tragic home, it turns out in the end that she committed all the crimes so no one "gets in her way" of her love for John, the butler.
Jun 15, 2010 9:51 AM
Jun 2010
@Oresund
Yes in the end, she repeatededly hit her own father with an axe while smiling with blood on her face. He was trying to shoot the butler for sleeping with his daughter (Angela).
Jun 21, 2010 8:32 AM
Jun 2010
Beatrice from Umineko no Naku Koro Ni, she turned one, but not permanently :P
Rena from Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni, I'll be spoilers if I say more details.
ax_colleenJun 21, 2010 8:36 AM
Sep 1, 2010 10:58 AM
Oct 2007
What about Saeko from HOTD. We found out recently that several years ago, she was attacked by some would be rapist, and she used her boken to break his collerbone and femur. She discovered while doing this, that she really enjoyed hurting him.
Sep 1, 2010 1:39 PM
Feb 2010
Yuka Minase from 11eyes is a yandere proof is she is clingly towards the MC and puts a razor blade in her love rivial's tea <3 Oh and she will do anything for the MC.
Sep 3, 2010 1:44 AM

Feb 2009
Hey gang,does Megumi qualify as a yandere?
"This Forest isn't going to reveal all its secrets for the likes of you."
Sep 5, 2010 5:40 PM
Feb 2010
Eh.... just wondering, do you think Mayu from "Ayu Mayu" could be considered Yandere?
Well she didn't exactly kill or something but you could see that she became "Dark Mayu" in the later chapters and did lots of abnormal things.
Sep 14, 2010 10:12 AM
Sep 20, 2010 10:21 AM

Apr 2007
~Kagura from Fruits Basket
~Akito from Fruits Basket
~Peter from Heart no Kuni no Alice (i think he counts)
~Mika Harima from Durarara!! Example
~Haruna Niekawa from Durarara!!
~Seiji Yagiri from Durarara!!

thats all i can think of for the time being
Sep 24, 2010 6:33 AM

Mar 2009
http://myanimelist.net/character/28556/Nanami_Yasuri
this is one of the strongest and most pycho yandere char there is in anime world,, she should be in the list
i am going to be the i the one with the biggest manga pocket collgection

url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/enerjak&sclick=1][/url]
Oct 12, 2010 3:03 PM

Feb 2009
Maybe Maa-chan from Usotsuki Mi-kun to Kowareta Ma-chan Totteoki no Uso.She doesn't have a MAL page yet,but this pic speaks for itself.
"This Forest isn't going to reveal all its secrets for the likes of you."
Oct 21, 2010 8:18 PM

Apr 2007
well you said potential, and peter has killed people to be with alice. and why not Akito at least?

either way... i have a new one
Chizuru from Shinryaku Ika Musume. example
Oct 27, 2010 9:39 AM
Aug 2007
Kasugano Sora from Yosuga no Sora is also missing >__<
Oct 27, 2010 11:31 AM

Jan 2008
Seconded on Kasugano Sora...
she's not very obvious about it (especially given Yosuga doesn't have much BAD END), but she definitely has at least enough yandere tendencies to be classified Yangire.

For a pic, this might help. As I mentioned, it's not very obvious, as she has better 'control' than most Yandere because of her cold personality (first case of a kuutsunyandere I've seen); but one should note she really doesn't associate with anyone else but Haru-- whom she'd send Miyako(ef)-grade of chain short-messages to just to get a response.

and if you want more confirmation...

I'd also suggest Senjougahara from Bakemonogatari, but the fact she's a sadistic kuudere without common sense makes it rather hard to tell if she's actually really 'yan' =\
Oct 27, 2010 2:10 PM
Oct 2007
There has been no indication in the anime so far of Sora even showing a hint of Yandere. And Senjogahara was probably more tsun then yan, and even then the tsun was an act. I don't think threatening someone with a stapler is yandere.
Oct 28, 2010 9:14 AM

Jan 2008
Oresund said:
@Aorii
i don't accept your suggestions, i think a yanderes/yangires should partly not control themsleves and attempt to kill someone at least once. also there should be a big contrast between their usual behaviour and the one when they get crazy.

wait... srsly? that's a pretty narrow view, especially give you're the club creator.
there's nothing saying a yandere is obligated to completely lose control at some point, or that they must get murderous; in fact it's perfectly able to avoid a situation where they're blatantly murderous. Sora doesn't have any real control anyways, hence the quotes, it just looks that way because she's got a rather detached outlook on life--- but it's pretty obvious she's extremely emotional and has little handle of it. I should note that outside Yuuno, even our famous Yanderes from School Days & Shuffle! held it in for quite some time before they completely 'lost it'--- dumbass protagonists >.>
I guess you could say that the final loss of control is 'conclusive proof' of yandere-ness, but the signs have been there long before then. A mentally-volatile person is still mentally-volatile even if they don't actually trigger the breakdown...

@zeroryoko1974
Well (shrug), like I said, not sure about Senjougahara--- I mostly just wanted to toss the idea out. I do know she's barely tsun at all, lest you consider almost everyone who takes time to get close to others tsundere (but shrug the tsundere club can judge that)
AoriiOct 28, 2010 10:08 AM
Nov 1, 2010 11:00 AM
Oct 2007
@Aorii I am not getting where this idea of Sora being Yandere is. In the pic you posted, the first frame is her being shy and not wanting to talk to someone that she and her brother just met on the road. The 2nd picture, is her approaching her brotherand she
. The 2nd link you posted is a review of the game. Like I said in my previous post "There has been no indication in the anime so far of Sora even showing a hint of Yandere." Maybe it comes later, but so far nothing. Maybe she gets that way later because her brother is like the air apparent to Makoto of School Days fame, but so far she strikes me of beeing a NEET then anything else.
@Loveless. Hmmm Akito. She was already batshit insane, and just got crazier. I had never conidered her (is that conisdered a spoiler lol), but she was pretty off the deep end to start, but then again, so was Kaede
Nov 2, 2010 3:35 PM

Oct 2010
do you think Peter White from Alice in the Country of Hearts would classify as a yandere character? Cause his goodwill toward Alice goes over the top and turns in toviolence. Ex: when he sees Alice with Elliot, Peter tries to kill him out of jealosy.
Nov 21, 2010 10:16 AM
Aug 2007
I think Keisuke from Togainu no Chi is also kinda Yandere !

He took a line (of drugs), because Akira said he was annoyed by him and now he´s a psycho who wants to kill Akira. (He is in love with Akira...)

About Kasugano Sora: She IS Yandere in the Visual Novel of Yosuga no Sora, and the latest episode showed us, that a Yandere ending with her is near !
Nov 23, 2010 2:47 PM

Feb 2009
Hmm, I thought I posted here before on this, but I guess not...

Megumi Shimizu
Shiki

Nov 26, 2010 1:10 AM

Sep 2009
Miu Asakura from Bungaku Shoujo.
Nov 29, 2010 10:21 AM
Aug 2007
But Kasugano Sora IS Yandere... !

And Megumi Shimizu from Shiki IS kinda Yangire...

And also Keisuke is AT LEAST Yangire...

I don´t understand why you can´t just add them if other people are sure that they´re Yandere or Yangire =_="
-Sora-Nov 29, 2010 10:28 AM
Nov 30, 2010 10:13 AM

Jun 2008
-Sora- said:
I don´t understand why you can´t just add them if other people are sure that they´re Yandere or Yangire =_="
I wonder the same.

I posted Mana in the first page, and she's still not added.
http://myanimelist.net/character/11598/Manami_Anzai
As I already said, she became completely insane from the middle to the end of the manga. She's obsessive, violent, and paranoid, ergo she must be added. If you want spoilers, just ask for it.
Mana tried to kill both Katsumi (her boyfriend) and Ayumu (a friend of her), because she thought they were guilty of being traitors who ruined her life, and she also accused (and attacked) Ayumu to have stolen Katsumi to her, even if it wasn't true at all.

Nina from Aika also needs to be added, since she's a yandere.
http://myanimelist.net/character/10615/Nina_Hagen
She's fanatical and obsessive with her brother Rudolf, in fact she tries to kill Aika because she thinks the latter seduced him. At the end she englobes (=kills) Rudolf, so nobody else can have him, and she'll forever be alone with him, just like her MAL page says: "she becomes a hideous monster, and in this form she embraces and kills her brother and flees into space cradling his corpse."

hugging six rabbits and having pink nightmares
Dec 2, 2010 10:26 AM

Aug 2009
I see no one added Satou Yoshimi from Tsuyokiss yet. She's a sex-crazed yandere in VN version. For prove, well...

And here is the link to the evidence she's a yandere:

http://miraigamer.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2831
Dec 2, 2010 3:29 PM
Oct 2007
Yeah Megumi is kind of a controlled yandere. She goes nuts when Natsuno is involved. Sora's arc starts next episode so maybe we will see something more. So far the closest thign is throwing Nao out of the house after walking in on her and Haru doing the nasty
Dec 21, 2010 9:26 AM
Oct 2007
Yosuga no Sora finished. The closest thing that Sora did to Yandere was
just means she is a crazy bitch
Jan 9, 2011 2:08 PM

Sep 2009
How about her?

http://myanimelist.net/character/37004/Ayaka_Tachibana

Psychopathic girl with "brother complex". Don't trust anyone and became totally mad than someone became danger for her youngest brother. Could easily kill for it
Jan 21, 2011 9:26 AM

Sep 2009
hmm. And I wonder, what about Roberta from Black Lagoon?
Jan 24, 2011 1:42 AM

Sep 2009
Nachtwandler_21 said:
How about her?

http://myanimelist.net/character/37004/Ayaka_Tachibana

Psychopathic girl with "brother complex". Don't trust anyone and became totally mad than someone became danger for her youngest brother. Could easily kill for it

i've read "Re:Birth - The Lunatic Taker" recently, and absolutely i agree that she should be in the list.
ARRRGGH!
Jan 25, 2011 12:47 AM

Sep 2009
OK. Just Black Lagoon manga and anime are very popular so I thought you know it.

http://myanimelist.net/character/2762/Roberta - professional assasin in past. Now serves to ne of Venezuela barons. Then his son was kidnapped she makes real massacre to rescue him. And in third season of anime she became totally psychotic and possessed by revenge than her master was killed
Feb 24, 2011 4:25 AM
Feb 24, 2011 6:36 AM

Sep 2009
She is possessed with love to her own sister-in-law. It's hard to explain in words. Yes, this girl is koodere-like in "normal" state but she became typical yandere than it connected to her "love object". I think, people, who watched this series will confirm it.
Mar 14, 2011 9:17 AM

May 2009
I suggest Lisette Weltall/Liselotte Werckmeister from 11eyes.

Destroying the whole world for her beloved one qualifies as Yandere for me.
Mar 31, 2011 11:15 AM
Oct 2007
Ep 11 of Fractale Phryne has a temporary bout with Yandere. She gets the kaede stare and stabs a priest who
She comes to after a bit, and screams and gets a little weirded out trying to
, but returns to normal shortly after. Do we add temporary yandere lol?
http://myanimelist.net/character/37904/Phryne

zeroryoko1974Mar 31, 2011 11:27 AM
May 14, 2011 6:03 PM
Aug 2009
Since this has only happenned in the novels for this series I'm not sure if it will count. Should be animated soon though. See spoiler (I'm just being curtious by putting it there):

Jul 3, 2011 2:18 AM

Aug 2010
Kore wa Zombie desu ka? spoiler

Not-so-Tokyo Mew Mew spoiler

And, in Deadman Wonderland,
Jul 15, 2011 8:52 AM

Aug 2010
Road (D.Gray-Man) is a mild yandere, I think. She never 'snapped', okay, maybe when

but even though she's in love with Allen she wants to make his life as miserable as it can get and is prepared to kill his friends off one by one. Not exactly in a way she thinks she can be finally alone with him, but still.
Jul 19, 2011 8:58 AM
Oct 2007
Veerlos said:
Kore wa Zombie desu ka? spoiler

Not-so-Tokyo Mew Mew spoiler

And, in Deadman Wonderland,

Wasn't Kyoko more secretly evil all along? If someone is faking dere, are then it turns out they are a serial killer is that really yander?
Jul 20, 2011 4:03 PM
Oct 2007
What about Harminia from Gosick? She

http://myanimelist.net/character/42126/Harminia
Jul 29, 2011 6:45 AM

Aug 2007
Mawaru Penguindrum
http://myanimelist.net/character/43385/Ringo_Oginome

Shiki specials
http://myanimelist.net/character/39608/Motoko_Maeda

No. 6
http://myanimelist.net/character/42307/Shion
suusuuAug 13, 2011 10:20 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Which yandere/ yangire has killed the most? [SPOILER FOR HIGURASHI GOU/ SOTSU]

Nuke_Gunray - Dec 8, 2022

0 by Nuke_Gunray »»
Dec 8, 2022 1:48 PM

» Why do you love/adore/like yanderes and/or yangires? ( 1 2 )

Hakoshi - Apr 27, 2011

67 by NebelSenpai »»
Nov 13, 2022 4:34 AM

Sticky: » Favourite Yandere/Yangire. ( 1 2 3 4 )

WillR - Feb 16, 2009

181 by ellumii1 »»
Apr 3, 2021 8:08 AM

» Your Original Yandere/Stalker Fiction

Jhale - Jun 29, 2015

0 by Jhale »»
Jun 29, 2015 2:32 PM

» Guide to yandere love

BlueOni - Jan 11, 2011

35 by 1000noodles »»
Jun 19, 2015 8:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.