Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 29, 2014 7:20 AM

May 2011
FINALLY, ASUKA CONFESSED!!! (>0<)
And damn, that kiss, I LIKE. Kazuki's the man!

Tomo-chan sure was HAWT in that maid outfit. That justifies the long queue the class had thanks to her. MOEEE

Really glad the anime managed to sustain and turn back from what I was fearing in episode 22. At this juncture, I guess Kouichi and Yuumi is for sure, the long daze Kouichi had towards Mao was actually a symbol which marked the end of their unbecoming unfruitful love. Mao has to move on, after all. I guess they will conclude in focus on Kazuki eh? Now to see Eriko leave...is that a foreshadow of sorts? Let us hope for the best, since Kazuki was decisive enough to reject Asuka, and I really am glad Asuka confessed.

Oh yes, Hiiragi and Kuryuu was pure win. The DVD's featuring her, right? I can't wait to see that.
"If you reject me, I'll blast a hole in you!" Kanzaki H. Aria
Just kidding.

Apr 16, 2015 7:52 PM

May 2012
geez this is gonna be one hell of a finale, they have so much they need to tie up, hopefully they do it well...
May 5, 2016 5:02 AM

Mar 2014
Well , glad the supporting characters were also given very good scenes ~ .
Dream come true , Sakino-san ~ . A parting gift of the requited love .
Great Episode ~ !!! Kai is the guy who could always get a partner . I mean it .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 24, 2018 12:04 AM

Dec 2014
: with so many things unsettled and so much covered in this episode…and so many mixed feelings…. Last episode to go
Jan 23, 2020 7:54 PM

Aug 2017
Some nice scenes here. Tsundere girl is my new fav, looking hot both without and with tears. Houshino going full yandere now. Sakino...I don't know what's going on in Kazuki's arc. Enough of Futami though, just enough.

kuropon said:
I've been thinking for some time now that a School Days-type ending for Kouichi would be very fulfilling.
I would love School Days for Kouchi and his type. They deserve it.
Sep 30, 2021 7:00 AM

Aug 2014
I just never saw the point in Sakino having a crush on soccer guy MC. None

My eyes are just rolling everytime I see Kyoichi and Mao together. So dramatic. Hoshino should just be like "screw this, im gone"

And again, its nice to see how Kai has moved on and how he now has a better view of his classmates, since he didnt like them in the beginning episodes.

one more episode to go.
Feb 23, 2022 11:28 AM
Jan 2016
Wow, the preview of the last episode was so dramatic, I like it. Anticipating some kind of bad ending where most characters end up being broken-hearted ^^
Aug 7, 2023 6:59 PM

Nov 2010
I'm not surprised they got many customers from Tomo in maid uniform. Nothing can beat the adult woman's charm!

Hoshino should break up with Kouichi, the false MC. He had it easy for the entire show, and he's complicating matters. He doesn't deserve Hoshino. Hoshino should belong to me!

Kazuki is the champ and the true MC of this show. Not only did he have the most challenging girl to court, but he had the most kiss scenes too! Not only that, his love for Futami didn't waver. Well, the question is, what the heck is going on with Futami? Is she gonna complicate matters again?

I'm glad to see that their movie project was also a success! All their effort didn't go to waste.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

radiantfire - Mar 22, 2008

215 by Dapu »»
Mar 20, 9:21 AM

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 22 Discussion

radiantfire - Mar 8, 2008

39 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 7, 2023 6:18 PM

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 21 Discussion

radiantfire - Mar 1, 2008

32 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 7, 2023 5:40 PM

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Feb 23, 2008

61 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 7, 2023 1:31 PM

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Feb 16, 2008

62 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 7, 2023 12:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.