MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Dance in the Vampire Bund Episode 8 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Dance in the Vampire Bund »» Dance in the Vampire Bund Episode 8 Discussion

Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
View Poll Results: Dance in the Vampire Bund Episode 8 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

46 50.55%
4 out of 5: Liked it

28 30.77%
3 out of 5: It was OK

12 13.19%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

3 3.30%
1 out of 5: Hated it

2 2.20%
Voters: 91

03-28-12, 3:09 AM

Hysterica looked good at the end.

01-26-13, 6:00 PM

Great episode, we're a month in the future where the last episode stopped and we're having new enemies and new adventures, this anime keeps amazing me how they can develop a story this amazing in such a short time! Great start of another arc lets see what it can bring us in the end!

The new ED rules as well!

10-18-13, 2:19 PM

How ironic, the one who loathe vampires became a vampire herself, and couldn't even control her own lust..

I love Akira's loyalty to Mina ^^ Mina's 8(?) guards are quite badass, love them already XD

DNF said:
D4rk1ch1g0 said:
Edit : I think i have recognized Rie Kugimiya as Hysterica's voice but i don't think her voice fit the character well because she is so much "evil" whereas Rie Kugimiya is the tsundere queen <3

Actually from the acting alone this was the best performance I heard of Kugyu for a while. Her character is horribly ugly though ><

Holy, I totally didn't notice, despite being a fan of KugiRie, that's one nice voice acting aside from her usual tsundere role ^^ Agree that the character she voiced was incredibly ugly. I could careless about her..
People should give Kuuchuu Buranko a try.

Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices