Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 3, 2010 10:18 PM

Feb 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
She scared the poor puppy!!

Quotes form this episode (Dub):
"Got Elf? Hahahahahahhaha"
"I feel like I'm watching an infomercial..."
"A potion that makes your dreams come true...?" "Backstreet Boys tickets!" "Pamela Anderson Lee!"
"Okay lets not go any farther than that Mr Chip n' Dales..!"
"That chicks more heavily protected than Britney Spears virginity!" (No so much any more.... But still funny)
"The Keebler elves have more power than you!"
"Do you see a saddle on me? No? Then stop ridin' my ass!"
"Oh well... the swords are just badass!"

Still no other spell fragment?... Reallly?!?!

Jun 17, 2012 7:12 AM

Jun 2009
Well, there is another season of this show. Besides two spell fragments in two episodes sounds about right.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Dec 30, 2015 3:02 AM

Mar 2008
Mar 17, 2018 3:58 PM

Nov 2015
that preview for next ep was creepy!

💢

Dec 23, 2021 1:33 AM

Nov 2019
this episode by far had the most obvious padding; I mean you know they ran out of ideas when it was almost 10 minutes of trial and error trying to get that armor off.
Jan 5, 2022 1:14 AM
Jan 2021
So the old man had the solution the entire time.
And now the show finally decides to add an antagonist to the show? Hopefully this will make it more enjoyable now.
NGL, this series has not been very entertaining so far. Hopefully, the antagonist will add some more depth to the series rather than Junpei running around, ripping clothes off of elves.
The only part I actually enjoy is the world. The cat tank is nice. I personally don't like Junpei at this point.
And last point I have to point out is how is this gender specific? The 2 elves with the marks were completely different races? Yet they don't check any male elves. Why? Even if there was a reason that male elves could not bear the marks, how would the group know about that before Celcia joined the group?

Hopefully the antagonist will make things more interesting. Would like to know more about the world history and lore but not expecting much.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Those Who Hunt Elves Episode 5 Discussion

yolomojo - Dec 13, 2009

6 by chriskris91 »»
Oct 16, 2023 10:15 AM

Poll: » Those Who Hunt Elves Episode 8 Discussion

MusashiRose - Mar 3, 2010

4 by MiniMoose-kun »»
Sep 10, 2023 10:08 AM

Poll: » Those Who Hunt Elves Episode 2 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - Jun 15, 2012

7 by MiniMoose-kun »»
Sep 9, 2023 10:52 AM

Poll: » Those Who Hunt Elves Episode 1 Discussion

Crehbohrahku - Mar 21, 2012

8 by MiniMoose-kun »»
Sep 6, 2023 9:45 PM

» What does the title mean?

merlin2v - Jan 4, 2022

3 by PowerMinerYT »»
Mar 28, 2023 4:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.